Wigger Culture

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 27th, 2008, 8:37 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:no it isnt considered a different culture at all because when it all boils down to it, the way of doing things is still street culture maybe you should try to find another movement to bash on?
-lol you can call yourself a "wigger" LOL, and to think i was being bashed as a hater for calling whites who emulate blacks wiggers lol.....

-its one thing to be a product of your environment and another thing to think your black lol. And thats what a wigger is and correct me if im wrong but you said it yourself your a wigger just like a b*itch.

-you come on this website saying irish and germans should die lol. IN MY OPINION that sounds to me like a wigger trying to impress the black people here so he gets accepted for the worthless self hating white shi*t he is :wink:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 27th, 2008, 9:20 pm

no i dont think of my self as a wigger just someone who is bein themselves because this is what i knew not what i chose to know thats the big difference and as for saying for germans and irish people to die its a figure of speach standing for my dislike of them because i find them annoying thats all you sound like one of the fags who take everything as the gospel :lol: haha imma just put this shit to rest i hope you have a sister or something that marrys a so called wigger or black guys and she gets the brains fucked out of her and then i wanna see the dumbass look on your face like damn my sisters getting fucked by a wigger.. haha :lol:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 27th, 2008, 9:20 pm

haha fuckin loser

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 27th, 2008, 9:27 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:no i dont think of my self as a wigger just someone who is bein themselves because this is what i knew not what i chose to know thats the big difference and as for saying for germans and irish people to die its a figure of speach standing for my dislike of them because i find them annoying thats all you sound like one of the fags who take everything as the gospel :lol: haha imma just put this shit to rest i hope you have a sister or something that marrys a so called wigger or black guys and she gets the brains #%@& out of her and then i wanna see the dumbass look on your face like damn my sisters getting #%@& by a wigger.. haha :lol:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:first of all come correct or dont come at all at me HOMIE bitch you dont fuckin know me quit trippin on this race shit its eating you and dc alive fuckin go get laid i think you need it yall are on terminate a wigger on site shit i could get really upset with this shit that you guys say to me but im not gonna let you do that to me becuz i know my history on my shit go talk all this race BS to afrika bambatta the founder of hiphop he would laugh in your big punk ass chicano face you honestly want to know what he would tell you he would say latino's blacks and whites have all been together in the formation of hiphop since the very begining from breakers to writers to dj's to the emmcee's we all played parts in it. as for this race shit if i just have to act white then tell what im supposed to be im irish german scottish anglo french and native american all wrapped up into one special wigger package so please tell me what my indentity is supposed to be because i am totally out of sync with what im supposed to be i dont associate with family becuz half are drugeez and the other half just dont fuckin come around so........?..... just put this shit too rest or fuckin take your ass to stormfront im sure they would love to hear your comments on wigger this wigger that fu-- that aint no shame in me i like who i am and am not gonna let you put that hate shit in me keep your shame for yourself and everything you women envy i cant help that you cannot take part in something so wonderful becuz you let the color of your skin stop you. thats okay becuz with out your hate i guess the world cant thrive and money cant be made. go find somebody or something else to dick ride.
LOL, if you only knew how stupid you sound

Anyways as so i dont go off-topic alot of wiggers hate themselves and they come onto these forums and bash there own culture in hopes of being accepted by the black community. These people are so stupid they thinks its the only way to be accepted by the black community.

I will drop this cause you already saved me the trouble at proving wiggers are idiots :lol:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 27th, 2008, 9:47 pm

8) im too cool to care your obviously on my dick if your trying to catch me slippin haha :lol:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 27th, 2008, 9:53 pm

and since you talk about self hate im pretty positive you have skeletons in your closet everyone knows it takes hate of ones self to hate someone else for something.... :lol:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 27th, 2008, 9:56 pm

and your really not making any sense with being white stuff not one white person that bitches about this shit has yet answered the question of what does being white mean? can some one please answer this question it really needs to be answered because for the moment there isnt such a thing.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 27th, 2008, 9:58 pm

i need to stop messing with you people its bad for my mentality im sorry none of you have a heart its really a shame

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 28th, 2008, 7:06 am

yes u need to stop messing with my mind, im really confused

i think its IMPOSSIBLE to have a normal conversation with you

go join the NOI :lol:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 28th, 2008, 11:08 am

im not islamic nor do i want to be

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » April 28th, 2008, 11:01 pm

Wow..

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 29th, 2008, 3:13 pm

Wiggers, in my view, are a subclass (e.g. taxonomic rank intermediate between class and superorder) whose minds have been polluted by the dark side of ghettoization.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 29th, 2008, 3:39 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:ghettoization.
i didnt think it was a real word :lol:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ghettoized

ghet·to·ize (gt-z)
tr.v. ghet·to·ized, ghet·to·iz·ing, ghet·to·iz·es
1. To set apart in or as if in a ghetto; isolate.
2. To make into or similar to a ghetto: "He left a city ghettoized and strangled by highways and the auto"

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 29th, 2008, 8:44 pm

If those that are getting this thread off topic continue to do so they will be banned.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 29th, 2008, 10:15 pm

this thread is stupid and so is the meaning behind it you think you know something about a supposive wigger culture truth is there is not such a thing in the whole entire world only here in the un-united states of embarrasment because its the most fuckin racist place on earth period.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 30th, 2008, 5:52 am

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:this thread is stupid and so is the meaning behind it you think you know something about a supposive wigger culture truth is there is not such a thing in the whole entire world only here in the un-united states of embarrasment because its the most fuckin racist place on earth period.
this aint a stupid thread, theres another in the forums

supposive or not, it exists

oXJmAuPs2005Xo your taking the heat cause your putting yourself in the position to take it, also too you talk shit about your own cultures which happens to be the same culture shared by others here
Wiggers, in my view, are a subclass (e.g. taxonomic rank intermediate between class and superorder) whose minds have been polluted by the dark side of ghettoization.
you are right these peoples minds are polluted, these people are not black and dont experience everythign a black person in the ghetto would, but they think there black which makes them dumb. IM SURE some black people on here can agree with that.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 30th, 2008, 11:20 am

you are right these peoples minds are polluted, these people are not black and dont experience everythign a black person in the ghetto would, but they think there black which makes them dumb. IM SURE some black people on here can agree with that.[/quote]

your wrong you talk all this non sense and you know nothing about anyone on here which make you dumb my white brother thats your most prevelant source of ignorance and you seem to rep that shit with pride. and when you said your sure some black people would agree with that shit thats because the majority of them would not because they arent facists and racists like the other people on here who act like you. i have had things happen to me that would happen to a black person in the ghetto just last week i was pulled over for walking and they ran my identifacation card and patted me down quit jumping to dumb ass assumptions and BS lies. i dont share the same culture as other white people i cant i dont know what your talking about i have never seen it b4. you make it seem like im such a bad person for being who i am im not some fake ass thug who goes around thinking im the hardest thing ever created you need to live in the city for a couple of months around a community where hiphop is prominent and then come back and talk to me.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 30th, 2008, 11:28 am

"what, then is the American, this new man? He is neither an European, or the descendant of an European . . . He is an American, who leaving behind him all his ancient prejudices and manners, receives new ones from the new mode of life he has embraced, the new government he obeys, and the new rank he holds . . . Here individuals of all nations are melted into a new race of men, whose labours and prosperity will one day cause great changes in the world."
Qouted By: Hector St. Jean de Crevecoeur

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 30th, 2008, 11:29 am

its all those ww2 immigrants that think otherwise my family roots have been here since the mayflower hit plymouth rock literally

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 30th, 2008, 12:11 pm

Are you flame baiting me??

You know what you are totally correct i dont know you. All i see is someone who read the original post and not the whole thread up to date keep posting who i thought really is someone who considers himself a wigger (he fits the criteria).

IF YOU LOOK BACK you will see this was covered in one of my replys

continued below
whiskeyjack wrote:if you stick up for the rights of others your not a wigger

if you listen to rap/hip hop music and live life like anyone else your not a wigger

if you grew up in the ghetto and your a product of your environment your not a wigger (mabye your a wigger if your a follower)

if you see a orange haired kid with an afro, then mabye that kid might be a wigger

That eliminates alot of people

With that being said i think wiggers are mostly idiots that do and say shit for attention, and need to be accepted and will go to great b*itch length to be accepted. Ive met whites that process those rap magazines mentally in a way that would make einstien retarded. They got all this shit for nothing and gotta look gangsta and i dont care how you want to look at it copy blacks.

Blues guitarists that were white were not nearly as dumb as most of the wiggers i know....lol. Mabye the white blues guitarists were the biggest wiggers of all, but then again thats a different kind of music that doesnt involve hoes, luxury cars, yachts, and mansions...lol

But on the other hand

If a white person is speaking out against his own ethnicity towards people of his own ethnicity then thats not a wigger but a b*itch.

in my opinion
You fit the criteria for everything else i said about wiggers, you may live in the ghetto but you sound like a follower. And like i said before you said under your own free will that your a bitch. I know well enough if someone is smart enough to say that then it must be truehttp://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic ... t=#8654761.
"what, then is the American, this new man? He is neither an European, or the descendant of an European . . . He is an American, who leaving behind him all his ancient prejudices and manners, receives new ones from the new mode of life he has embraced, the new government he obeys, and the new rank he holds . . . Here individuals of all nations are melted into a new race of men, whose labours and prosperity will one day cause great changes in the world."
that sounds like pro-american nationalism to me :roll: , but then again isnt everyone and everything in some shape or form politically motivated grow up, your last two posts are not pertaining to wigger culture OFF TOPIC

You put yourself in those positions in life to be treated as such, not every white person in urban cities listen to hip-hop and rap i may have been originated from northern ontario but ive done my time in TO.

Having i strong sense of my culture is not the same as white pride, grow up. I ask more questions on these forums then anything else.

I made this thread to find out answers about what wiggers are and i got them

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 30th, 2008, 12:22 pm

The melting pot is currently broken friend and nobody wants to take a time out and fix it. So I'll just leave you with a famous quote by someone I do respect.

"Wiggerism is an evolutionary step backwards where whites trade their birthright, the excellence and promise of what could be, like Esau for a simple bowl of it.. the worst the ghetto has to offer." -Old Shatterhand

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:"what, then is the American, this new man? He is neither an European, or the descendant of an European . . . He is an American, who leaving behind him all his ancient prejudices and manners, receives new ones from the new mode of life he has embraced, the new government he obeys, and the new rank he holds . . . Here individuals of all nations are melted into a new race of men, whose labours and prosperity will one day cause great changes in the world."

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 30th, 2008, 5:35 pm

whatever im tired of arguing with you like bitches i stand for something you have no knowledge of and take no part it im laughing inside at you because in the end your really the ones who are stupid and have no culture but you better believe that if i catch someone on the street and they call me a wigger they are gonna eat a knuckle sandwich because there a big enough bitch with there free will to dick ride somebody for stepping out of a make believe pleasentville world and become something else other then what society and skin color tells them to be.... :roll:

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 30th, 2008, 6:40 pm

In order to reach the potential of what you have the capacity to become, you are going to have to leave all that stupid wigger shit behind you. Now maybe nobody explained this to you before but blacks, as a people, have to as well if they are ever, as a people, moving to the next level. The sooner you wake up and get started becoming what you need to become, the better things will turn out for you. I mean honestly, do you really plan on hanging on to that wigger facade and fake ideology you allowed the media and internet to program you with as you grow old? Your friends, who will in reality sell you down the river to save their own asses but you don't realize it yet, just reinforced it. You can trust me on this. I've seen plenty of ex-wiggers that were ashamed about it when they got older but I never met a real white man that ever had to make an excuse for rejecting that boolshit. The real world does not suffer fools. Straighten yourself out before opportunity passes you by and you end up nursing resentments, regrets, and addictions. I'm not putting you down now because we all start from where we start and everybody makes mistakes along the way. But I know what I'm saying about this subject and I'm saying this nicely because I do care about people.
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:whatever im tired of arguing with you like women i stand for something you have no knowledge of and take no part it im laughing inside at you because in the end your really the ones who are stupid and have no culture but you better believe that if i catch someone on the street and they call me a wigger they are gonna eat a knuckle sandwich because there a big enough bitch with there free will to dick ride somebody for stepping out of a make believe pleasentville world and become something else other then what society and skin color tells them to be.... :roll:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 30th, 2008, 11:50 pm

:lol: i keep my shit 100% everything for my future was gone along time ago i didnt care and still dont care now you know about what you live quit trying to act like you know peoples situation becuz you dont you are speakin to me over an internet forum you dont know my history you dont know my situations you dont know my mentality save your pity and disgrace for these kids you call wiggers in your own community you hate what we stand for but dont give it a second thought that we dont hate whatever you stand for becuz at the moment i dont know what that is im not ashamed of who i am i never seen anything different in my future becuz i was told otherwise and know not everyone can have even a normal life others suffer so that others can have been better thats the way this country has been since the very beggining even the whole entire world at that this shit i live is more then a fad its my character my reason that keeps me alive not everyone lives like you or has the same thought process with me i realized that i cant count on any body but myself in this world and i speak for alot of other people on this board who no what the fuck im talkin about whatever your skin color maybe we hustle to survive and keep our shit 100 in the process keep that hate shit in your own communitys because regardless i work hard as fuck for what i have and i know i got it because it was my own motha fuckin self that made me wake up everyday to get that shit

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 30th, 2008, 11:59 pm

put this shit to rest already its a joke and its getting old i dont need to make anymore points because i have stated it to many different ways for you not to get it yall can do whatever yall want but in the end know that hiphop is worldwide and tied together as a world wide community you cant take that shit from us their is always gonna be more of us then you fuck corporate america and fuck these facists and racists id rather live what i live now then ever side with some sellout motha fuckaz who cant quite grip the reality of shit that we see through our eyes that goes white black and whoever the fuck else is trippin on this hate shit put it to rest already it doesnt help anyone at all and its just eats you up inside stop it already. put that petty stuff beside you and just live your life

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 1st, 2008, 8:43 am

Wigger is a word used to describe a person who's emulating something they are not. Culture is a word used to describe behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social, ethnic, or age group. Wigger is acting like something you're not, Culture is being a product of something you've lived through. Wigger Culture is an oxymoron, therefore this whole thread is a waste. You can't have a culture based on "pretending". It's like Super-hero Culture, or Vampire Culture. It doesn't exists, so thread over, I win.

P.S. oXJmAuPs2005Xo, you seriously have the longest run on sentences I've ever seen in my life. No disrespect, use a . now and then, or even a comma. It's tough on the eyes.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 1st, 2008, 12:22 pm

I was involved in the punk/hardcore scene (which was predominantly white) when I was younger. Nobody told me I was "acting white" because nobody pretended that punk/HC represented "white" culture the way people pretend that rap/hip hop is authentic black culture. It was understood that hardcore was a music scene, a youth subculture, nothing more. Also, nobody much cares if Mexicans are into traditionanlly white styles or movements like punk, death metal, skateboarding, etc. Nobody much cares if Mexicans are into black styles or movements for that matter. It's only when whites emulate blacks or blacks emulate whites that there's an issue. I think most white kids into gangsta rap just like that style. It's not about wanting to be African-American, per se.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 1st, 2008, 3:28 pm

The ghetto mentality is an impoverished mental and spiritual condition willingly put on by some character lacking haves and have-nots and invariably ends in undesirable consequences for them and whatever offspring they sire.

It's a weak mind-set that puts short-term over long-term thinking, ignorance over education, fornication over marriage, disrespect over respect, drugs over legitimate business, violence over intimacy, selfishness over community, a corner over a job, gang over family, hopelessness over hope, and sometimes death over life.

These are some of the many reasons I personally hate it. Ghettoization lures in its victims, like crack an addict, mixing quick gratification with ideological fantasy. Like a virus, it infects spiritually weak people replicating in their rebellion eventually breeding hopelessness.

And their excuses are so very weak. Wiggers go wigger because they want to not because they have to. They like smoking dope and playing gangster. Poor fools. What they give up is immeasurably more valuable.

I do pity them.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 1st, 2008, 4:36 pm

thanks for backing me up emperor and silencioso. as for you old shatterhand you dont deserve respeact because you obviously do not give it i go to work everyday pay my bills pay my taxes pay my rent so forty i dont do drugs and try and keep positive things going for myself in my life i fit some of that shit you just said but not alot of it not everyone can be as perfect as you.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 1st, 2008, 7:49 pm

guess i should rename the thread to " whats a wigger" :?:

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 1st, 2008, 9:51 pm

Silencioso wrote:I was involved in the punk/hardcore scene (which was predominantly white) when I was younger. Nobody told me I was "acting white" because nobody pretended that punk/HC represented "white" culture the way people pretend that rap/hip hop is authentic black culture. It was understood that hardcore was a music scene, a youth subculture, nothing more. Also, nobody much cares if Mexicans are into traditionanlly white styles or movements like punk, death metal, skateboarding, etc. Nobody much cares if Mexicans are into black styles or movements for that matter. It's only when whites emulate blacks or blacks emulate whites that there's an issue. I think most white kids into gangsta rap just like that style. It's not about wanting to be African-American, per se.
how old are you silencioso? i grew up with the hc shit too.........hell....we even had a legit suis out here but they ended up moving back or joining our hood

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 1st, 2008, 9:52 pm

or maybe you can stop yourself in that kind of thought process period :idea: