Korean Mobsters

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Korean Mobsters

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » May 8th, 2004, 3:00 pm

Where are those catz located i know somewhere in the valley.. but where chatsworth, la canada, la crescenta area but then again i can be totally wrong so any one with info??

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Korean Mobsters

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 8th, 2004, 3:02 pm

I don't know

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » May 8th, 2004, 3:20 pm

Azn Gook wrote:prolly korea japan china or us i dunt really know
LOL? he aint talkin bout the real mafia guys...theres a korean gang called KM...and i think they're only in the valleys...from wut i know...not 100% sure. i heard some KM people went to van nuys hs so maybe they around there? i dunno...

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » May 8th, 2004, 4:08 pm

yeah dats what i heard yo...

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » May 8th, 2004, 4:39 pm

http://www.findapix.com/profile.asp?member=IV_dR00pY_4

this is a nigga named droopy...

u mean the K-MOB

fucc em haha. dubz

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 8th, 2004, 8:31 pm

Nigga.. lolol.. hes pretty damn Asian to be called a Nigga..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 8th, 2004, 8:32 pm

Azn Gook wrote:prolly korea japan china or us i dunt really know

your right u DONT ! really know..

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 9th, 2004, 9:34 am

x

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » May 10th, 2004, 2:07 am

KM was pretty deep back in the late 90's/early 2000. a couple years ago, they got caught up in a shootin' of a mexican drug dealer. lotta the main riders got locked up. then, recently...they started comin' back up. they was makin' noise for a bit, then they got caught up when one of their heads got fuked up with a bat and katana sword by a rival Korean gang. they retaliated with a shooting, a day or two later...33 rounds. one foo got hit in the leg. they got caught up for that and some went to jail. i know one of them personally and he got 10 years for that shootin'. so i dunno what's gonna happen with them now...

hinm

Unread post by hinm » May 10th, 2004, 1:21 pm

that shooting ur talking about, wasn't at chingoos was it? i think i was there drinking that night.....

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 11th, 2004, 12:55 pm

x

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 6th, 2007, 2:22 pm

I heard KMG was created in LA KOREA TOWN, but they all reside in the SFV now. My Korean homie from K town was tellin me KMG were the most hated in K town, they were going at it with many of the korean gangs there. But now I guess K Town gangs and KMG arent beefin now?

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » November 6th, 2007, 1:34 am

km is not warring with other ktown gangs because km doesn't exist anymore. kicker is right a lot of heads got locked up for long terms. there was a 3rd generation but never seen them or heard anything about them. km wasn't even that big of a gang. they might've had 15-20 heads at the most and 3 to 5 when they went banging. members were mainly in the granada hills/northridge area with their rival asian boyz being from van nuys. km started in ktown but ended up being a valley thing. everyone knows that km would regularly drive all the way down from the valley to ktown to bang on anyone they ran into. that is why they were the most hated. back in their area they mainly beefed with asian boyz, satanas, tgp, sbz and sometimes run into one of the many mexican gangs in the sfv. they were really cool with akp, judas, and outlaws. when km first started popping up in the valley they were going at it with sbz. after the one incident at bc happened, sbz died off and km began to rise in notoriety.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 6th, 2007, 8:16 am

SBZ being Seoul Boyz right

Never heard of Judas. Does anybody remember FTM, Flip Town Mob or Mafia. I remember they were supposedly around in the nineties when all these other gangs were around

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 6th, 2007, 12:40 pm

In the valleys KMG was allied with VMG and AKP. Now a days KMG are allied with KTG and KOS.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 6th, 2007, 12:41 pm

Are SFV VMG and AKP still active?

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » November 6th, 2007, 8:13 pm

km clicking up with ktg is news to me. mobstas outlaws and gangstas. i am out of the loop. cortez from what i know km isn't around anymore but i guess they are>? i don't know about vmg and akp being active these days. from what i remember about km they represented the black rag and the number 44. they did not have a main shot caller like a group of hyenas.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 6th, 2007, 11:29 pm

What set ya from or use to be from Mr.Proverbz?

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » November 7th, 2007, 4:02 am

yes proverbz gang. our shot caller is king solomon and our boss is God.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 7th, 2007, 1:09 pm

You ever gang banged? I know there were Korean gangsters that turned their life to God.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » February 18th, 2008, 4:30 am

Proverbz wrote:km is not warring with other ktown gangs because km doesn't exist anymore. kicker is right a lot of heads got locked up for long terms. there was a 3rd generation but never seen them or heard anything about them. km wasn't even that big of a gang. they might've had 15-20 heads at the most and 3 to 5 when they went banging. members were mainly in the granada hills/northridge area with their rival asian boyz being from van nuys. km started in ktown but ended up being a valley thing. everyone knows that km would regularly drive all the way down from the valley to ktown to bang on anyone they ran into. that is why they were the most hated. back in their area they mainly beefed with asian boyz, satanas, tgp, sbz and sometimes run into one of the many mexican gangs in the sfv. they were really cool with akp, judas, and outlaws. when km first started popping up in the valley they were going at it with sbz. after the one incident at bc happened, sbz died off and km began to rise in notoriety.
Proverbz, what happened between SBZ and KM?

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BC incident

Unread post by Proverbz » February 19th, 2008, 8:09 am

what happened at the bc incident? i wasn't there but i'll write what i heard. SBZ was hanging out at their usual spot, billiard connection. KM and AKP showed up to fight. SBZ being hugely outnumbered, their main head pulled out his 22 and the result was one KM getting grazed and the shooter turned himself in.

CoreaTown

Unread post by CoreaTown » February 20th, 2008, 10:58 pm

I don't think KOS is still active, neither is KM, cause I haven't heard much from either of them.

I was at a PC Bang (Pc Room) in Ktown and I saw a banged out guy with K on his right left and M on his left leg. It was a pretty tight tat.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BC incident

Unread post by choisauce » February 20th, 2008, 11:05 pm

Proverbz wrote:what happened at the bc incident? i wasn't there but i'll write what i heard. SBZ was hanging out at their usual spot, billiard connection. KM and AKP showed up to fight. SBZ being hugely outnumbered, their main head pulled out his 22 and the result was one KM getting grazed and the shooter turned himself in.
Grazed? Is that what people say? Hahahaha, damn...

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » February 20th, 2008, 11:18 pm

Proverbz wrote:what happened at the bc incident? i wasn't there but i'll write what i heard. SBZ was hanging out at their usual spot, billiard connection. KM and AKP showed up to fight. SBZ being hugely outnumbered, their main head pulled out his 22 and the result was one KM getting grazed and the shooter turned himself in.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » February 20th, 2008, 11:20 pm

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » February 20th, 2008, 11:40 pm

choisauce wrote:
well, i dont think it was anything major than that because i seen the guy who got hit not too long after that incident and he was walking, smoking, doing just fine.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » February 20th, 2008, 11:41 pm

Proverbz wrote:
choisauce wrote:
well, i dont think it was anything major than that because i seen the guy who got hit not too long after that incident and he was walking, smoking, doing just fine.
would you please give us an account of what happened that night?

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » February 22nd, 2008, 2:00 pm

It's actually pretty much what you said. I wouldn't have used the word "grazed" since he got shot through the neck and various other parts of the body, but it's true he ended up being alright. Thank God, right?

I was just curious what the new schoolers say about the incident, but if you know Roy, I guess you're not exactly new school.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » March 3rd, 2008, 11:30 am

choisauce wrote:It's actually pretty much what you said. I wouldn't have used the word "grazed" since he got shot through the neck and various other parts of the body, but it's true he ended up being alright. Thank God, right?

I was just curious what the new schoolers say about the incident, but if you know Roy, I guess you're not exactly new school.
its crazy that the korean community is so small and connected, and theres so few real G'z, that everyone knows the same incidents/OG's/etc.

i think thats why korean rivalries are pretty bad, cuz everyone knows everyone, and is connecting to everyone in so many ways.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 25th, 2008, 1:56 pm

yeah true

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » May 14th, 2008, 10:17 pm

i heard that there were few km who were homos. no joke for reals. some people even saw em going to homo clubs