Bay Area Gangs III

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Bay Area Gangs III

Unread post by TVo » May 13th, 2008, 2:27 pm

Don't know why Alex locked down the last thread but we will start it up again here. Was anyone else surpised there was no Northerners hunting down surenos on Cinco De Mayo?

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 13th, 2008, 2:38 pm

i aint never seen a norteno in mah life

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » May 13th, 2008, 2:39 pm

This is a Northern Cali thread.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 13th, 2008, 2:41 pm

mah bad

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » May 13th, 2008, 5:23 pm

I don't know, didn't really check it out this year on Sunday, even the following Monday the fifth some people were still cruising up and down Santa Clara St.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » May 13th, 2008, 11:02 pm

the clanton vs Varrio Horse Shoe war had too many dead homies .. my dog from ws clantone told me they lost hella homies when they beefed with vhs in the 90's .
Rest In Peace - Porky , Chico , Serio, Crazy , Vago, ShyBoy, Tripper, Stranger, Lil' Droopy, SillyBoy, Doper, Wezi, Grifo , lonely, Catracho, Sly , Chente , Pelon, Big Dragon, Silent, Jokey, Hefty, Flako, Rascal, Toker, Necio & Shorty . all surenos from WS & ES Clantone that passed away from 93 till now ..

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » May 14th, 2008, 2:09 am

Here's a few gangs a guy posted out of Sanjo I never really heard of or were skimmed over:

VEH-Varrio East Hills
BRS-Barrio Rio Seco
CBG-Cold Blooded Gangsters
VBW-Varrio Bloody Waters
SCL-Shark City Locos
MVP-Milpais Varrio Primida- (Milpitas)

The experts are saying Surenos are on the offense this year, take that for what it's worth.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » May 14th, 2008, 8:49 am

They only varrio from Milpas I ever heard of was a click from Sunny Hills, they were down for theirs back in the 90's.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » May 14th, 2008, 10:29 am

Barrio Rio Seco is a real Norte hood their by White & Ocala by mt . pleasant .. they have alotta young lil locos puttin in work ..

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 14th, 2008, 10:53 am

How do you know Nortenos weren't looking for Surenos on 5 de Mayo? The last thread was for Northern Cali & you made this 1 for the bay area. Don't know why Alex locked the thread, but I guess he didn't realize what was going on & just didn't wanna really spend the time to figure it out or something. Not really happy about some of the stuff he's been doing & almost got to the point I didn't even really want to post in here. I never heard of some of the gang names mentioned on here either, but I did mention some.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » May 14th, 2008, 11:45 am

I;m going off news reports, forums and articles that say this year was one of the more tamer Cinco De Mayo celebrations. Looks like are the Nortenos were on King and Story and Santa Clara st and all the surenos were by the Fairgrounds?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 15th, 2008, 1:56 pm

TVo wrote:I;m going off news reports, forums and articles that say this year was one of the more tamer Cinco De Mayo celebrations. Looks like are the Nortenos were on King and Story and Santa Clara st and all the surenos were by the Fairgrounds?
That's what it sounds like.

Anyways back to what we were talking about on the other thread. Before Alonso locked the thread, the gang unit was brought up. They are some of the worst out there. Maybe I should watch out, because I'd possibly be talking about some of our members & Alex wouldn't like that. :roll: Even when I'm talking about lames with multiple accounts. I figured the fool would thank me, but that's probably why I've been a non-vip for awhile & he just ignores me when I ask him something.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » May 16th, 2008, 9:20 am

13 EHP homies arrested in round up in San Jo.
http://www.nbc11.com/newsarchive/16281503/detail.html

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police said they made a huge dent in South Bay gang violence.

SLIDESHOW: SJ Police Arrest 13 Alleged Gang Members

Police arrested 13 people who are they suspect to be members of the notorious street gang the EHP Nortenos.

The gang has been around for generations and they are suspected by police to be responsible for the killing of at least four people in the last year and a half.

"They have been involved in some of the most horrific homicides," Lt. Junior Gomez said.

A grand jury indicted 13 alleged gang members in connection with four slaying and numerous attempted killings.

One of the killings was on the street where a man who identified himself as Seng lives.

He said the violence scares him, but "I can't afford to move out. So I have to stay here."

Some neighbors were afraid to identify themselves.

"I was looking for a place," one unidentified lady said. "But I'm not sure now because I don't know about the neighborhood."

Police said the EHP Nortenos are a notorious San Jose street gang and they have dealt with three generations of them.

"When we serve search warrants, we'll actually see photographs of these individuals holding their small kids dressed in gang clothes, displaying weapons," Police Chief Rob Davis said.

Police said there are about 150 members in the gang and the bust comes at a time when gang violence across the city has been escalating.

"We're sending a message," said Lt. Rikki Goede. "If you're going to participate in a criminal gang in San Jose, we're going to come after you."

That is a message that neighbors told NBC11 they like.

The police chief said gang violence has actually been decreasing since September but there have already been half as many gang-related killings in 2008 compared to last year at this time.

"Let the message be clear, we are not finished," Davis said.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 16th, 2008, 10:25 am

Wow tvo, how did you get that news so fast? I watched them talk about the arrests on the news last night. They said that Palmas has up to 150 members, but then they said it was a generational gang that has been around for over 30 years & they also said that Nortenos are statewide. They mentioned 1 of the murders was on Virginia & they showed some place that was shot up, then they were talking to someone who said they were the victim's friend.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 16th, 2008, 10:33 am

I saw another article where it mentions the experts say Surenos are on the offence. Is that where you got it from? Wtf? Who are these "experts"? :lol: They are not experts, that's for sure.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 16th, 2008, 10:44 am

This is supposed to be by a "Gilas Sureno" & he named it "San Jo Sharks"... :roll:...

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » May 16th, 2008, 11:18 am

Its still hella weird to me to hear surenos calling themselves Sharks.

theres another article that says the SJ undercover unit had been following around the Palmeros and actually saw them first hand shot someone and thats what started the first domino to get knocked down.
http://www.insidebayarea.com/oaklandtribune/ci_9276389

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 16th, 2008, 1:57 pm

TVo wrote:Its still hella weird to me to hear surenos calling themselves Sharks.

theres another article that says the SJ undercover unit had been following around the Palmeros and actually saw them first hand shot someone and thats what started the first domino to get knocked down.
http://www.insidebayarea.com/oaklandtribune/ci_9276389
Especially 1 claiming to be a Sureno from "East Side Gilas".

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » May 18th, 2008, 3:39 pm

http://www.turnto23.com/news/16264901/detail.html#

Click the Video link under the picture, it says Law Enforcement, Religion Battle North Kern Gangs.

It talks about the shit going down at the Norte/Sur divide.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » May 18th, 2008, 4:47 pm

Yeah Rudog, what experts? :lol:

Norte has long lose Bakersfield, now Surenos are making a play at Delano, Damn!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 18th, 2008, 9:27 pm

Ah... smh

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 18th, 2008, 9:49 pm

Let me bring up something I was told before. 13 told 14 that they could have that big piece of Cali & still wouldn't have enough numbers to compete w/13, so why would it now not matter?

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » May 18th, 2008, 10:31 pm

not just delano Madera is also flooded with surenos , my homie from KVT's cousin is from madera SSM gang and them homies be pushing weight over there . like it or not surenos are makin a push all over nor cal . look at richmond where surenos practicly run that town also in oakland them south side locos have given nortenos hell for yrs not to mention lower disctric mission in frisco dolores park and all around there where on cinco de mayo or mexican independence day theres nothing but surenos .. Nortenos still push more weight but surenos are only gonna grow in numbers in Nor Cal as the yrs go by .. look at san jo its started out with Poco Way , Sur Santos Pride and Varrio Sur Town .. and now theres hella Varrrios .. VSM , Gramercy Locos , VPL's ,Tami Lee , Colonias , Kollmar, Clantone and Vml's ... im nott tryna pump my side but we'll see in the future ..

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » May 19th, 2008, 8:52 am

As long as their are poor neighborhoods in Nor Cal, then there will be Surenos. Most fo these transplanted surenos come her for the labor and live in the cheap housing that the nortenos grew out of a few generations ago. You don't see people moving from the bay are to L.A., its the other way around.
So those really nice places in the bay like Richmond and Oakland will continue to be infested with Surenos because nobody else wants to live there. And you can have POCO way too, a fucken eye sore is you ask me.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » May 19th, 2008, 11:20 am

poco way was fucked up place a long time ago but they remodeled the whole place , homies dont just live in the apts i know vatos from vlt who actually own houses right down the street from poco way , ill tell you this much poco way is gonna be around for a long long time .. and crips have never taken over n never will pw runs their hood .

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

San Jo Poppin' and Strutting flavor

Unread post by ~J~ » May 19th, 2008, 11:20 am

TVo, I got to thinking about the TI suits and that ERA and the TIs may have been just a South-Bay thing like you said, alway, Poppin Dizzy from Playboyz Inc. brings the lost art, the Old School San Jo/Norcal flavor of Poppin' and Strutting, he was schooled by Money-B, I thought you dudes would find this interesting, especially TVo :wink:

Damn, his movements are so clean it almost inspires me to learn some of this once in for all :lol:

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » May 19th, 2008, 12:29 pm

I used to be quite the popper back in 6th and 7th grade. I remember one of the best poppers in San Jo was Playboy Rob.
Yea, I don't ever recall seeing TI's anywhere but in the 408. that was a dope video, definitely what I would call "New school" poppin.
Back in the days, we would "tick" harder and do more "tuts"

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 19th, 2008, 12:48 pm

I think the style is super-clean, my issue is that he's not hitting the beat really. I mean to be real you could have Willie Nelson playing and it wouldn't make a difference with the rhythm lol

For instance these cats in this video are nowhere as clean as that dude but they are more on beat

Or even Pop Master Fabel from New York / Zulu is an old school poplocker

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » May 19th, 2008, 1:07 pm

Dizzy the new generation of Playboyz, Playboy Rob passed away and according to Dizzy he was the best in Sanjo, even though he's not old enough to have seen it back then. I was like 8 or 9 on the tale end of that ERA so I don't really recall, wasn't it Church's Chicken and Chuck E Cheese besides the neighborhood blocks the crews got down in the streets? The older guys from NSSJ would go over and battle at Kentucky Fried Chicken on Santa Clara St.

Here's the Old-School Sanjo strutting and poppin' flavor from MoneyB from Playboyz

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » May 19th, 2008, 4:02 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2OkD3P7JB-I

This clip is hella old, but it shows the classics. Playboyz, INC. Clips features Playboy Rob, Money B and playboy vic.
damn, that brings back hella memories. I remember going to Studio 47 (the 18 and under side) and watching fools battle.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 19th, 2008, 4:46 pm

Whtcha you think about this poppin'?

Somebody said it's from 1983.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » May 19th, 2008, 7:25 pm

Cold Bear, there's no such thing as Poplockin' I also made that mistake :)
Popin' started in Oakland and Lockin' come from Socal I believe, two different dance forms.

Damn Tvo, that Oldschool Sanjo flavor of Tutting/hand movements the Playboyz are showing are something else 8)
A lot of of different variations out there and it's all good, but that specific flavor of Poppin' can't be messed with :wink: