Are blacks racist ?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » March 22nd, 2008, 12:00 am

justice league wrote:
tahjae wrote:i wouldn't nessecerily say that blacks are racist as whites on that level,it's more of a reaction to the treatment of what whites have done in the past to us. there may be a very few racist blacks,but on a scale of whites, no.

TAKE that back! NOW!!!

OBAMA showed us how racist he is when he compares his white grandmothers fear of blacks is "typical of normal white people"
LMAO!!!!!!!! and this is coming from the person in her whole streetgangs.com account life has never said any postive about the african american race.......

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 22nd, 2008, 12:55 am

justice league wrote: OBAMA showed us how racist he is when he compares his white grandmothers fear of blacks is "typical of normal white people"
thats some funny $hit. Wow. When Obama said that he was tellin the TRUTH. what kills me is the whites who are so upset about Obamas minister. actually believe they are a peace loving race. higher than thou. how dare you! type $hit. the truth is scary as hell sometimes.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » March 22nd, 2008, 6:16 am

Wa Alleikum Salaam.

Reparations?
Separations.

All races are "racist" by the definition of today. Recognize it and if you find oyurself amongst those you don't care for, separate yourself.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 10th, 2008, 1:49 pm

tahjae wrote:i wouldn't nessecerily say that blacks are racist as whites on that level,it's more of a reaction to the treatment of what whites have done in the past to us. there may be a very few racist blacks,but on a scale of whites, no.
On the scale of whites, no? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm walking down the street minding my own business and I can't even look at a black youth that's passing me by with the fear of he'll say something stupid, but he says it anyways.

See where I'm going with this? :roll:

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 10th, 2008, 1:52 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
justice league wrote:

TAKE that back! NOW!!!

OBAMA showed us how racist he is when he compares his white grandmothers fear of blacks is "typical of normal white people"
LMAO!!!!!!!! and this is coming from the person in her whole streetgangs.com account life has never said any postive about the african american race.......
But this is just one person. There are positives, like ummm, let's say African American women. Some of them are very nice, very hot, sexy beautiful, whatever. Most of the fat ones though, are bitches. Also, you got an athletic race right here. Alot of energy.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 10th, 2008, 1:53 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
justice league wrote:

TAKE that back! NOW!!!

But this is just one person. There are positives, like ummm, let's say African American women. Some of them are very nice, very hot, sexy beautiful, whatever. Most of the fat ones though, are women. Also, you got an athletic race right here. Alot of energy.
Women? What the fuck? I meant bittches.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » April 12th, 2008, 2:42 am

anybody ever heard of a group a blacks standing around a white man hangin from a tree?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 12th, 2008, 2:40 pm

WIP wrote:anybody ever heard of a group a blacks standing around a white man hangin from a tree?
Never heard that, but I've heard about a group of blacks shooting people and beating them down. Never that though.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 21st, 2008, 10:55 pm

here is sumthing i thought yall should read

http://www.thebernoullieffect.com/archives/2006/05/can_minorities.htm
it says minoritys cant be racist by defintion

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 21st, 2008, 11:05 pm

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 23rd, 2008, 12:14 am

black people cant be racist....we don dislike white folks for the color of they skin or they complexion, we "dislike" them for wht they did to us and our ancestors.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 23rd, 2008, 9:57 am

Black people can be racist as mofos. The truth is that certain individuals from each race become the textbook definition of racism. Always have.. always will be that way.

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 23rd, 2008, 10:24 am

Mcminister wrote:black people cant be racist....we don dislike white folks for the color of they skin or they complexion, we "dislike" them for wht they did to us and our ancestors.

i didnt do shit to you or your ancestors and im not bein held accountable for shit ill agree with you there is still some fucked up stuff that still happens in this world but as far as slavery goes your ancestors lived that shit not you so let it go you have the oppurtunity to make better for yourself in america and you choose not to because your too concerned with how gangsta and how big of a jack ass you can be?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 23rd, 2008, 12:14 pm

jmaups2005 wrote:
Mcminister wrote:black people cant be racist....we don dislike white folks for the color of they skin or they complexion, we "dislike" them for wht they did to us and our ancestors.

i didnt do shit to you or your ancestors and im not bein held accountable for shit ill agree with you there is still some #%@& up stuff that still happens in this world but as far as slavery goes your ancestors lived that shit not you so let it go you have the oppurtunity to make better for yourself in america and you choose not to because your too concerned with how gangsta and how big of a jack ass you can be?
u don even kno me,,,,,u c how u stereo type white man......i obviusly dislike u fo wat yours did to mines....whether u did or not.

racism is hatin someone jst coz of the color of they skin.....i don do that

its funny how white folk think every black person wants to be gangsta n all that.....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 23rd, 2008, 1:39 pm

I have to disagree with you here though. Being racist means that you judge people by their race. And i do think that its theoretically possible for blacks to do that and that there are blacks out there who actually do that.

About the slavery thing....I see where you are coming from and that its a complex situation especially since there are still a lot of racial tensions, but i think it is difficult to hold people accountable for something they have not done. Now if they still support that ideology and have not learned out of it, thats a whole different story.
But in other words: Would you want to go to jail for your Grandfather if he committed a murder?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 23rd, 2008, 1:52 pm

i kno wachu sayin but its like even with out racism there is still stuff black folks go through everyday,its still that type of world that makes black folk lose desire/fodness of white people

on wachu ssaid bout blacks that actually hate becoz of color i ain neva seen one but i ain doubtin there is one....i think there is more black folks that hate black color people more than white color people jst becoz of they color

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 23rd, 2008, 2:01 pm

Mcminister wrote:
on wachu ssaid bout blacks that actually hate becoz of color i ain neva seen one but i ain doubtin there is one....i think there is more black folks that hate black color people more than white color people jst becoz of they color
You should check that Ross Kemp Documentary on Gangs in South Africa on Youtube.
He interviews a Gang called "The Americans" and they complain about Black on coloured (lighter/mixed people) racism. I found that pretty interesting.

What i think is that blacks should get over the fact that there was, is and always will be racism and still get their shit together cause you will never change those racist peoples attitude. They wont give you shit and will always hate you. But that shouldnt stop blacks from working on bettering themselves and getting a grip of the problems in the black community. Its a tough fight though, i know

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 24th, 2008, 1:44 am

yeah id prolly take sides with mcminister before i took sides with a skin head but how does that make me a race traitor

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 25th, 2008, 5:27 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Mcminister wrote:
You should check that Ross Kemp Documentary on Gangs in South Africa on Youtube.
He interviews a Gang called "The Americans" and they complain about Black on coloured (lighter/mixed people) racism. I found that pretty interesting.

What i think is that blacks should get over the fact that there was, is and always will be racism and still get their shit together cause you will never change those racist peoples attitude. They wont give you shit and will always hate you. But that shouldnt stop blacks from working on bettering themselves and getting a grip of the problems in the black community. Its a tough fight though, i know
thats wierd if its lighter people but mixed people....well i dono to be honest but i wudnt do that i consider u black whether half or not..but i think to them thy have suffered the pain from white folks and hate them sooo much that even one with white blood is an enemy.

but i kno black people in southafrica hate the shit outa white folks...and white folks and even other immigrants are steadily the target of crime , ...... i remembe one time some dude told me wen mandela dies they gon have a big slaughter fest

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 25th, 2008, 7:46 pm

a black racist is someone who thinks all whites are the same

a white racist is someone who thinks all blacks are the same

get the fuck over yourself people, cause black or white St Peter aint letting racists of any colour into heaven

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 25th, 2008, 8:11 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:a black racist is someone who thinks all whites are the same

get the fu-- over yourself people, cause black or white St Peter aint letting racists of any colour into heaven
if u ain racist. u have sex. if u don have sex. u are greedy, if not u don give, if not continues forever.....with ur prophacy , no one goes to heaven

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 26th, 2008, 7:39 am

Mcminister wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Mcminister wrote:

thats wierd if its lighter people but mixed people....well i dono to be honest but i wudnt do that i consider u black whether half or not..but i think to them thy have suffered the pain from white folks and hate them sooo much that even one with white blood is an enemy.

but i kno black people in southafrica hate the shit outa white folks...and white folks and even other immigrants are steadily the target of crime , ...... i remembe one time some dude told me wen mandela dies they gon have a big slaughter fest
Here it is. Go to about 8.30....

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 27th, 2008, 6:00 pm

Mcminister wrote:

get the fu-- over yourself people, cause black or white St Peter aint letting racists of any colour into heaven
if u ain racist. u have sex. if u don have sex. u are greedy, if not u don give, if not continues forever.....with ur prophacy , no one goes to heaven
interesting points but i think if heaven does exist the person who was a racist wont get in before or after someone who had sex alot, lol.... then your right were all goin to hell

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 27th, 2008, 6:15 pm

All civilized people leave South Africa asap! Abandon ship!

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 27th, 2008, 6:30 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:All civilized people leave South Africa asap! Abandon ship!

that place is totally fucked, there isnt enough whites to "cull" in south africa so there taking it out on non-black south africans

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 27th, 2008, 8:25 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
Mcminister wrote:

interesting points but i think if heaven does exist the person who was a racist wont get in before or after someone who had sex alot, lol.... then your right were all goin to hell
lolol...yea i do believe that sometimes

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 28th, 2008, 8:48 am

Just abandon the place. The fauna will eventually reclaim the land and they can go back to what they do best: tribal warfare. Lol.. seriously, there are too many valuable natural resources there so that's not going to happen but I sure would move if I lived there.
whiskeyjack wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:All civilized people leave South Africa asap! Abandon ship!

that place is totally #%@&, there isnt enough whites to "cull" in south africa so there taking it out on non-black south africans

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 28th, 2008, 8:32 pm

its offtopic but ill say it

google the bushveld complex, its hard to abandon that

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 30th, 2008, 10:13 am

For sure, the BIC contains some of the richest ore deposits on Earth.
whiskeyjack wrote:its offtopic but ill say it

google the bushveld complex, its hard to abandon that

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 30th, 2008, 6:53 pm

my company asked me if i wanted to do a job out there, (im a geologist believe it or not) i said fuck no, ill just stay in canada for now lol. Fuck going to south africa!!!

Smokefather
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Smokefather » July 5th, 2008, 1:16 am

Alright to me black people are the most loving people next to jewish and asian people not sayen hispanics and whites aren't loving but notice most racism come from southern mexicans killing blacks. ps I'm black and hispanic so don't say I'm racist

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Mcminister » July 5th, 2008, 9:39 pm

damn i ain understaand a word u said ^^