Getting locked up in Las Vegas

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Ink

Getting locked up in Las Vegas

Unread post by Ink » May 25th, 2008, 7:32 pm

I don't know what they are called, i guess you can call them groups but how many groups of people can you choose to hang out with when you get locked up in jail or prison in Las Vegas or even the whole state of Nevada?

In L.A. County jail you are either South Sider, a pysa or black.

I heard in Vegas they have a couple of other groups. Besides South Siders and Pysa's i heard there is a thing called MRU (Mi Raza Unida) and Nevada 13.

How is being Nevada 13 different from being a South Sider????

I heard these 2 groups don't even get along.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Getting locked up in Las Vegas

Unread post by youngspade » May 25th, 2008, 7:43 pm

Ink wrote:I don't know what they are called, i guess you can call them groups but how many groups of people can you choose to hang out with when you get locked up in jail or prison in Las Vegas or even the whole state of Nevada?

I heard in Vegas they have a couple of other groups. Besides South Siders and Pysa's i heard there is a thing called MRU (Mi Raza Unida) and Nevada 13.

Good question, I never knew there was a SPECIFIC "Nevada 13". They do have ORIGINAL hoods in vegas.....28th Street is one of them if im not mistaken.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 21st, 2008, 10:51 pm

interesting, very interesting

PSYCLONE

Unread post by PSYCLONE » October 7th, 2008, 8:12 pm

Ink wrote:I don't know what they are called, i guess you can call them groups but how many groups of people can you choose to hang out with when you get locked up in jail or prison in Las Vegas or even the whole state of Nevada?

Never heard of nevada 13,must be in county jail in las vegas,mru[mi raza unida] is a prison gang from nevada but there all locked up in ely state prison, the original members were fom nevada,and southern cali la eme put a hit on the leader years ago and killed him in a bar in vegas.cause they were using
the eagle and snake from the mexican flag thats a mexican mafia tattoo,and they didnt have a blood in bllod out policy.
mru wanted to be sanctioned by la eme.but la eme didnt think the were down enough.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 8th, 2008, 10:03 pm

so where does mru stand now ?

PSYCLONE

Unread post by PSYCLONE » October 11th, 2008, 3:15 pm

they arent a factor out here,south siders and paisas dont like them