McDonalds is RACIST

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

McDonalds is RACIST

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 27th, 2008, 1:28 pm

lol...have yall ever seen the ads with the mexican food?...a rap with spice?....RACIST...and why do they always have blacks in the mcrib commercials?...lol...

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 27th, 2008, 1:55 pm

I'm trying to get my mind around whatever it is you're trying to communicate. Can't. But I did learn that those vicious bloodthirsty Aztec/Mexica degenerates were quite the cannibals. They have discovered cookbooks with recipes and everything. PBS special on it http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/aztec_m ... c_massacre

Would you like fries with that?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: McDonalds is RACIST

Unread post by A Ghost » May 27th, 2008, 2:55 pm

Young Deuce wrote:lol...have yall ever seen the ads with the mexican food?...a rap with spice?....RACIST...and why do they always have blacks in the mcrib commercials?...lol...
LMAO Dont they have the new "Chicken and Biscuit" meal with the advertisements where everyone is black?

And that new slogan "Im lovin it."

Yeah, I can see it. The thing is, they probably dont even know their being racist.

That reminds me of that Chappelle show skit with the WB frog. LMAO

- - - -- -

gotta love Boondocks....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 27th, 2008, 3:36 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:I'm trying to get my mind around whatever it is you're trying to communicate. Can't. But I did learn that those vicious bloodthirsty Aztec/Mexica degenerates were quite the cannibals. They have discovered cookbooks with recipes and everything. PBS special on it http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/aztec_m ... c_massacre

dont try ta act like you betta than me because you type diffrently then me...i type like a talk on here with my homies...lol...i bet you didn't grad. high school witta 3.29 accumlative GPA and got scholarships ta dif. universites...dont judge a book by its cover...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: McDonalds is RACIST

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 27th, 2008, 3:39 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:lol...have yall ever seen the ads with the mexican food?...a rap with spice?....RACIST...and why do they always have blacks in the mcrib commercials?...lol...
LMAO Dont they have the new "Chicken and Biscuit" meal with the advertisements where everyone is black?

And that new slogan "Im lovin it."

Yeah, I can see it. The thing is, they probably dont even know their being racist.

That reminds me of that Chappelle show skit with the WB frog. LMAO

- - - -- -

gotta love Boondocks....

lmao "just like grandma's"...lol...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 27th, 2008, 3:40 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:I'm trying to get my mind around whatever it is you're trying to communicate. Can't. But I did learn that those vicious bloodthirsty Aztec/Mexica degenerates were quite the cannibals. They have discovered cookbooks with recipes and everything. PBS special on it http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/aztec_m ... c_massacre

dont try ta act like you betta than me because you type diffrently then me...i type like a talk on here with my homies...lol...i bet you didn't grad. high school witta 3.29 accumlative GPA and got scholarships ta dif. universites...dont judge a book by its cover...
i actually didnt understand what old shatterhand was sayin....??...i dono how he can understand himself and not understand u young duece

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 27th, 2008, 3:46 pm

Mcminister wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

i actually didnt understand what old shatterhand was sayin....??...i dono how he can understand himself and not understand u young duece
lol..man graduation is tpnight and im going to and mostly white school...somthing i neva went to....

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 27th, 2008, 4:55 pm

:shock: are you scared of white folks :roll:

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 27th, 2008, 6:10 pm

Lol... I think Deuce was talking about racist marketing ads and I just went sideways on some Aztec cannibal nonsense.

What about this? Doesn't this look like the Japanese are engaging in racist advertising?

Mcminister wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 27th, 2008, 6:11 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
Mcminister wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

lol..man graduation is tpnight and im going to and mostly white school...somthing i neva went to....
congrats my nigga, ima try to get in that post ya flows sooner or later.

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 27th, 2008, 11:51 pm

dont know what type of racism the japanese were trying to ensue but that bitches hair game is fucked up

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 28th, 2008, 12:09 am

perongregory wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
Mcminister wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

congrats my nigga, ima try to get in that post ya flows sooner or later.
shiit i started that college shit last january/feb or somethin....i hate the house ass niggaz there man fuuck its even more irratatin than the white folks......a nigga got a GPA dats less than 2.0 ...i guess i gota hit the books...well most of all coz i fought with my stereo type ass teachers..and my kid kept wantin to go to the emergency room at 2am

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 28th, 2008, 12:49 am

house niggaz are full of shit just like my man colin powell kickin vowels

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 28th, 2008, 1:31 am

in what way racist

- Racist from their underrepresentation of white folks, classical music, roots/country/hillbilly music, opera, shakespeare inventions, space travel, etc in their adverts?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 28th, 2008, 8:50 am

Lol... hello invincible. How's it going?
thekinks1886 wrote:in what way racist

- Racist from their underrepresentation of white folks, classical music, roots/country/hillbilly music, opera, shakespeare inventions, space travel, etc in their adverts?

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 28th, 2008, 9:00 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:Lol... hello invincible. How's it going?
Im presuming from your comment you think I was previously on this site, I can assure you I haven't been

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 28th, 2008, 9:27 am

Allright then. My bad. Carry on.
thekinks1886 wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:Lol... hello invincible. How's it going?
Im presuming from your comment you think I was previously on this site, I can assure you I haven't been

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 28th, 2008, 10:47 am

what does that have to do with food?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 28th, 2008, 5:13 pm

....things have gone awry

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 28th, 2008, 7:25 pm

LMAO.....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 29th, 2008, 3:32 am

lol what the hell is that? :lol:

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 29th, 2008, 3:45 am

Young Deuce wrote:

Advertising incorporates many things into "food" sales, classicla music, sci fi whatever

You can't win, when McDonalds allegedly show "black" culture they are damned, if they didn't the same cry babies would be crying racism for not showing "black culture"

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 29th, 2008, 8:47 am

Sentenza wrote:lol what the hell is that? :lol:

A DONK

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 29th, 2008, 11:20 am

thekinks1886 wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

Advertising incorporates many things into "food" sales, classicla music, sci fi whatever

You can't win, when McDonalds allegedly show "black" culture they are damned, if they didn't the same cry babies would be crying racism for not showing "black culture"
how do you know aint you in europe? im sorry i usually dont listen to people who dont hold weight in my country opinion's about it....and do you really think blacks got time to worry about ad's???thats that weak ass naacp....more worried about that than us....lol why do every thread turn into an argument....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 29th, 2008, 11:22 am

does anybody know of any other fast food places that also uses stereotypes like mickey d's?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 29th, 2008, 11:28 am

A Ghost wrote:Image

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 29th, 2008, 11:35 am

Young Deuce wrote:does anybody know of any other fast food places that also uses stereotypes like mickey d's?
http://gawker.com/392015/celebrity-supe ... o-bell-ads

my name is Monsta Hard Shell-Z

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 29th, 2008, 11:41 am

Young Deuce wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Image

lol

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 29th, 2008, 11:44 am

all 3 of those cars are retarded ......jst buy a SUV if u wana be that high...or smoke some weed lol

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 29th, 2008, 11:45 am

lol...see through rims...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 29th, 2008, 11:46 am

Mcminister wrote:all 3 of those cars are retarded ......jst buy a SUV if u wana be that high...or smoke some weed lol
F all that Im gonna get the smallest Japanese car I can find that runs on bird shit and Poland Spring water. lol

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 29th, 2008, 11:50 am

yeah speking for myself stereotypes doesn't bother me...it doesn't bother alot of people my age..it wasn't no racial tension..if we did say somthing racsist it was used as a joke...everybody talk shit to everybody at my school once in a while..the only thing that was off limits to other races was the n word....like on bad boys 2 when the hispanic dudes said "im bout to pick up a bucket f extra cripsy and a couple of grape soda's" that was hella funny to me...