Gangs in Vancouver

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Gangs in Vancouver

Unread post by whiskeyjack » March 11th, 2008, 7:21 am

Anyone have any GOOD information about the asian gangs in vancouver? And whatever else gangs are in vancouver?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Gangs in Vancouver

Unread post by thewestside » March 12th, 2008, 3:48 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:Anyone have any GOOD information about the asian gangs in vancouver? And whatever else gangs are in vancouver?
The biggest organized crime priority in Vancouver, and British Columbia in general, is outlaw motorcycle gangs like the Hells Angels, who control much of the narcotics trade. After them, Asian groups are the second biggest priority. The Chinese Big Circle Boys are the most prominent Asian group in Vancouver. They are involved in cocaine and heroin distribution, credit card fraud, loansharking, human smuggling, extortion, home invasion robberies, auto theft, and murder. There are also a number of smaller Vietnamese gangs who are heavily involved in marijuana and methemphetamine trafficking. Third on the priority list is Eastern European groups, which often means Russian, though not exclusively. Because their powerbase in Canada is on the east side of the country, Italian groups are not as powerful in Vancouver as they are in cities like Montreal and Toronto. However, there are both Calabrians, like the Gentile 'Ndrangheta clan, and Sicilians, like the Papalia brothers, operating in the area.

mmd604
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mmd604 » March 14th, 2008, 7:45 pm

as far a van goes its like this bikers/asians are kings of the city. No group is more powerful then the other. East indians are crazy as hell if they ever put there grudges behind them they would be a force. There is a huge drug trade in B.C bigger then most american states. Canada is a utopia for organized crime. Its all organized we dont have gangs

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » March 15th, 2008, 3:54 pm

mmd604 wrote:as far a van goes its like this bikers/asians are kings of the city. No group is more powerful then the other. East indians are crazy as hell if they ever put there grudges behind them they would be a force. There is a huge drug trade in B.C bigger then most american states. Canada is a utopia for organized crime. Its all organized we dont have gangs

indians are bitches, my friend knocked out 6 at one time. there pussies, then they came back acting tough talking about we should stop fighting each other (albanians vs. them)... everyone around was like.......................................wtf? i didnt knw getting your ass beat was figthing.

mmd604
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mmd604 » March 15th, 2008, 8:44 pm

Albanians what are you talking about??? Albanians LOL!!!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 15th, 2008, 9:50 pm

mmd604 wrote:Albanians what are you talking about??? Albanians LOL!!!
In case you haven't noticed, Johnny Red has a one track mind. Albanians! Albanians!! Albanians!!!

mmd604
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mmd604 » March 16th, 2008, 10:49 am

there is no albanian OC in vancouver.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » March 16th, 2008, 4:00 pm

95% of punjabs are pussies and everybody knows it. the only big time ones are the ones down with H/A, Asians, or Europeans

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » March 16th, 2008, 5:18 pm

mmd604 wrote:there is no albanian OC in vancouver.

I didnt say there was fucking moron, Im talking about teenagers in a fight, fucking Indian against Albanians. learn to read, your worse the westside.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 16th, 2008, 9:30 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:

I didnt say there was #%@&#%@ moron, Im talking about teenagers in a fight, #%@&#%@ Indian against Albanians. learn to read, your worse the westside.
That's pretty rich coming from you. You're the one who seems to not fully read (or comprehend) other people's posts.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » March 17th, 2008, 2:11 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
mmd604 wrote:there is no albanian OC in vancouver.

I didnt say there was #%@&#%@ moron, Im talking about teenagers in a fight, #%@&#%@ Indian against Albanians. learn to read, your worse the westside.
Not to offend you JohnnyRed but the albanians these days are not that tough. Back then i heard they were some scary muthafuckers. Today most Albanians I see are wannabe blacks or italians and they pretty much fight in huge groups which is kind of pussy. Albanians weren't as tough as they were 10-15 years ago.

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » March 17th, 2008, 3:39 pm

lol I have to agree punjabs are pussies. They aren't as organized as most people say and are nothing but momma's boys who act tough because they have numbers.

as for whiskey jack I have some information.

The main gangs in Greater Vancouver Area are

Big Circle Boyz - Chinese/Asian Organized crime

Hells Angels - You all know who they are

UN Gang - Multi-Ethnic mob that are really violent.

Independent Soldiers - Indian Gang, not really organized but they are on the list because there are alot of them and they are violent.

Red Scorpion - Viet/Multi-Ethnic, they are allies with Big Circle and although they are small, they have many associates and are a threat.

mmd604
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mmd604 » March 17th, 2008, 4:12 pm

Hey Johnnyred you are a waste of my time piss off you fucking dirty serb.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » March 25th, 2008, 9:27 pm

The RCMP put eastern europeans right behind H/A and Asians, and you completely missed them. The gangs you named are the ones that you read about because they make so much noise. When it comes to running vancouver the ones above plus UN and BCB

scorpion

Unread post by scorpion » March 26th, 2008, 4:11 am

all u fukin pussys stfu u don kno shit about wats goin on in that world remember wat i said itll do u good. u guy don wanna get into that world so enjoy havin a curfew an goin to school an workin a normal job. its not cool to be a gang member, its all about the $$ not about fames u cap or get capped all u would never kno wat its like to be thinkin evryday u wake up might be ur last fuk my advice to u ppl on this thing thinkin ur cool cuz u kno some names cuz u wanna be like us, ur fukin stupid u should enjoy bein able to live a normal life its not like the movies

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 19th, 2008, 9:28 pm

i was hangin out in central surrey, and newton pool today absorbing the local atmosphere and i was told, that there is a hindu mafia operating in vancouver. Is his true? i hear they deep and like to fight anybody over anything. I was also told about the surrey soliders but i think there a street gangs. I was even told there are MS-13 out here too. I hear the angels are very active, and i see alot of motorcylers in surrey on 120th and they dont look like grandpa living off of the pension either lol... can anyone verify this?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 19th, 2008, 9:48 pm

gino wrote:The RCMP put eastern europeans right behind H/A and Asians, and you completely missed them. The gangs you named are the ones that you read about because they make so much noise. When it comes to running vancouver the ones above plus UN and BCB
Maybe you weren't talking to me but if you'll read my post up above you'll see I included Eastern Europeans after the Hells Angels and Asians.

mmd604
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mmd604 » May 20th, 2008, 6:13 pm

no you can put the independent soldiers and UN b4 the eastern Euro. Dont forget the russians got ran out of town by the bikers. Bikers/asians are supreme there is no way anybody is taking over for a long time

Mr.Bungle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr.Bungle » May 24th, 2008, 11:49 pm

Aren't the Musitanos in charge of BC? Papalia brothers? There's more? I thought after they killed Johnny Pops Papalia that was it. Wasn't Johnny Pops based near the east coast not the west? Near Buffalo NY? The Big Circle Boys, are they the ones that dealt drugs with the Rizzuto orginization? Hells angels are dominant their. Is it true that BC grows the best pot?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 25th, 2008, 2:07 pm

Mr.Bungle wrote:Aren't the Musitanos in charge of BC? Papalia brothers? There's more? I thought after they killed Johnny Pops Papalia that was it. Wasn't Johnny Pops based near the east coast not the west? Near Buffalo NY? The Big Circle Boys, are they the ones that dealt drugs with the Rizzuto orginization? Hells angels are dominant their. Is it true that BC grows the best pot?
Both the Musitanos and Papalias were/are active in the greater Toronto area. Asian groups, including the Big Circle Boys, have become major traffickers of marijuana in Canada. I'm not sure about any specific association with the Rizzuto organization however, although it's possible.

Mr.Bungle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr.Bungle » May 25th, 2008, 9:48 pm

But who runs BC? I always heard the Musitanos. BC is a long way from Toronto east coast :? ?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 26th, 2008, 2:34 pm

Angels run BC, followed by Asians

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » May 28th, 2008, 4:38 pm

mmd604
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mmd604 » June 1st, 2008, 10:49 am

Interesting video i have been flowing this from the beginning. The press is starting to say the UN is the most powerful gang in B.C. I for one dont buy it. But they are definately respected by the Bikers they went to recent UN funeral. I have to admit i never thought that they had members in there late 40s. I always thought it was a bunch on young phycopaths.

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 1st, 2008, 11:06 am

Red Scorpion - Viet/Multi-Ethnic, they are allies with Big Circle and although they are small, they have many associates and are a threat.
Isnt this the gang that was responsible for that 6 person murder a couple months ago? I think i read that a couple days ago actually.

paingod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by paingod » June 1st, 2008, 6:31 pm

WOW! I never heard of the UN before this. Are there any links on this forum about them. Or do any of youse got information on them?

mmd604
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mmd604 » June 1st, 2008, 9:29 pm

the UN is very ruthless thats all i know. I have seen them around at nightclub etc. Not to be fucked with. Probably out of all the drug gangs (independent soldiers,red scorpions) the UN is at the top. Are they more powerful then the bikers/asian i dont know but i dont think so.

paingod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by paingod » June 1st, 2008, 9:35 pm

So what the hell are the Musitanos running then? They are supposed to be the Mafia in BC but all the talk is of asians,which gangs?, and bikers. And now the UN. I s there any mafia presence in BC?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 1st, 2008, 11:26 pm

What is UN?

mmd604
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mmd604 » June 2nd, 2008, 9:59 am

musitanos are running nothing in vancouver. Vancouver has a very lowkey mafia thats been around for a while. They are almost fully legit so you wont hear anything about them. They have historic ties with the bikers going back a long way.

Ricky Tan

Re: Gangs in Vancouver

Unread post by Ricky Tan » June 5th, 2008, 2:27 pm

CAN is a great, shady place to hang. Beeen there many times.....would love to get my old connect back..lol

paingod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re:

Unread post by paingod » June 8th, 2008, 3:46 am

mmd604 wrote:musitanos are running nothing in vancouver. Vancouver has a very lowkey mafia thats been around for a while. They are almost fully legit so you wont hear anything about them. They have historic ties with the bikers going back a long way.
So what are some of the names in this lowkey BC mafia,if not Musitano?