Asian in Jail

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Tyteeye510

Asian in Jail

Unread post by Tyteeye510 » December 26th, 2006, 2:47 am

I was wondering how asian are treated in jail. I don;t have any plans or have the life style that will sent me there. But i always wonder is there an asian prison gang, or do they side up with sum other race, or they just get ride on.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 26th, 2006, 5:26 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 27th, 2006, 12:03 am

go pop somebody or steal a car and find out

tecate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tecate » January 4th, 2007, 12:16 pm

When I was in county last year they kept 'em seperate from us cause they were afraid they might get harmed. I aint got no problem w/ them but I guess others think different?

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » January 5th, 2007, 4:53 pm

Shox112 wrote:go pop somebody or steal a car and find out
You a fool for that one...Lol

indacut

Re: Asian in Jail

Unread post by indacut » June 6th, 2008, 11:28 am

Asians usually roll with the Others. The Vietnamese usually roll by themselves but they do click up with the Others if shit pops. The others are usually asians, polynesians, and any other race that does not fit in the wood, northerners, southners, border brothers ( paisas ),bulldog, and brothers category. Also considered civilians because there arent as many politics compared to the other categories. But they are organized. I dont know about these days. But the Usos, Pinoys, Asians, native americans, mixed race, and the rest were very unified. One thing I did notice though,is that alot of northerners claim to be Others when they hit state pen. And alot of southerners claim to be paisas when they hit the county. lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 6th, 2008, 11:44 am

I never heard of Northerners claiming to be others in the pen, except I think for 1 in an AZ pen.

indacut

Unread post by indacut » June 6th, 2008, 12:48 pm

Trust me it goes down allot. Im not talking about those tatted up norte/NF heads. Im talking about there cousins and friends that are loosely associated. Thats why the northners are so deep in county cuz the majority of there heads fall in that category.

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by NoodleBoy » September 28th, 2008, 12:17 am

I had a friend that did a brief stay in Pelican Bay in the late 90's and he told me the Asians roll with the other car. Others in their care were Asians, Pacific Islanders, Native Americans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, I guess any race that isn't white, black, north, south, bulldog, or Paisa. He also told me that the others are cool with blacks and Nortenos. Not so much with the whites and the Surenos. Although I think they dislike Surenos more because of the whole green light on Asians in LA county jail. Not sure if that still goes on, but that's what I heard. Rumor has it it all started with TRG and Eastside Longos in Long Beach. Does anyone know for a fact how the greenlight on Asians started?

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » September 28th, 2008, 9:25 pm

IT WOULD BE SOMETHING IF ASIANS STARTED TEACHING MARTIAL ARTS TO THE REST OF PRISON CARS

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » October 4th, 2008, 3:32 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:I had a friend that did a brief stay in Pelican Bay in the late 90's and he told me the Asians roll with the other car. Others in their care were Asians, Pacific Islanders, Native Americans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, I guess any race that isn't white, black, north, south, bulldog, or Paisa. He also told me that the others are cool with blacks and Nortenos. Not so much with the whites and the Surenos. Although I think they dislike Surenos more because of the whole green light on Asians in LA county jail. Not sure if that still goes on, but that's what I heard. Rumor has it it all started with TRG and Eastside Longos in Long Beach. Does anyone know for a fact how the greenlight on Asians started?
That seems to be the consensus but there were other factors I read about here and elsewhere. I think asians actually used to be cool with the southsiders before but then stuff started happening. The TRG/Longos war started to get bad, and at first it was only the TRGs that were greenlighted by EME, but when TRG started hitting the jails some of them were no longer claiming TRG so it was like screw it, we're gonna greenlight all the asians then. Also after the LA riots EME had that thing where drive bys were to stop but asians were still out there doing it and killing. That incident in the SFV where that one guy from the Asian Boyz gunned down some Latino gangsters in 95' didn't help matters either. But the catalyst was probably the TRG/Longo wars.

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by NoodleBoy » October 15th, 2008, 5:04 pm

Wow, so the Asianboyz have beef with the Surenos too? I guess when some of those guys get out they carry the prison politics with them. So are all Asian gangs in So Cal beefin' with Surenos? Or mostly just TRG and ABZ? How about gangs like Wa Ching and V Boyz? So what would happen if a TRG or ABZ member in Nor Cal spotted a Sureno? Will it be on? Or do the TRG's and ABZ's in Nor Cal operate with separate politics?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 19th, 2011, 1:50 am

One thing I did notice though,is that alot of northerners claim to be Others when they hit state pen.

How does a NorthSider pass for Other? Claim Native American?

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » May 19th, 2011, 10:47 pm

WHAT DID YOU GO TOO? I NEVER SAW THAT AND I WAS LOCKED UP IN HIGH DESERT N TRACY