Why are chinesse people so nice?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Why are chinesse people so nice?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 15th, 2008, 5:31 pm

I dont understand why in vancouver and surrey the chinese people are all so fuckin nice. I aint gonna stereotype them but every single one of them are nice to me and want to talk with me about anything in general. The chinese girls are all about hangin out, and joking around. The dudes either wave and smile or end up talking to you and next thing you know it 20 minutes went by and you solved the worlds problems lol

I dunno but i think its fucked up they way to nice, did all the nice people leave china to come here?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 15th, 2008, 5:55 pm

wouldnt doubt it

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 15th, 2008, 5:56 pm

japanese people are always woried about your saftey

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 15th, 2008, 7:41 pm

Chinese people are naturally industrious.
So wordplay and friendliness are valuable traits to them.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 15th, 2008, 7:49 pm

pfff try to git a cigarette from wun in california

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 15th, 2008, 7:50 pm

cant do business talkin shit to people ya know.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 15th, 2008, 7:51 pm

atm//TONE wrote:pfff try to git a cigarette from wun in california
thats cali
yall got serious race problems

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 15th, 2008, 9:18 pm

i dont know during mah days of walkin thru the streets wenever i wanted a cigarette i wouldnt even waste mah time with asians unless theyre young its easier to git wun from anywun else even indians is more likely 2 hand wun out

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 15th, 2008, 10:05 pm

Because they are so happy to be out from under the one party authoritarian rule of the Communist Party of China (CPC). I mean in their grandparent's day the CPC implemented policies responsible for the deaths of 70 million of their countrymen. I'd be happy to be free of that.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Why are chinesse people so nice?

Unread post by Sentenza » May 16th, 2008, 1:43 am

whiskeyjack wrote:I dont understand why in vancouver and surrey the chinese people are all so fuckin nice. I aint gonna stereotype them but every single one of them are nice to me and want to talk with me about anything in general. The chinese girls are all about hangin out, and joking around. The dudes either wave and smile or end up talking to you and next thing you know it 20 minutes went by and you solved the worlds problems lol

I dunno but i think its #%@& up they way to nice, did all the nice people leave china to come here?
I got 2 old childhood friends who are connected to China, one lives in Beijing and one lived in Dalian, near the Korean border and both are married to chinese women.
They said the same, that chinese people are pretty nice and polite in your face, but it doesnt mean anything. Its just their way of dealing with strangers, but it doesnt mean that they like you, lol.
They will talk to you about starting all kinds of business and that germany is so great etc.etc. But then youll never hear of them again because it was all just rhetorics to be polite.
To be honest i prefer it the way it is here. No one greets you or asks you how you are because no one cares. But i prefer that over people pretending that they care about you. Its more honest.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 16th, 2008, 3:38 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:Because they are so happy to be out from under the one party authoritarian rule of the Communist Party of China (CPC). I mean in their grandparent's day the CPC implemented policies responsible for the deaths of 70 million of their countrymen. I'd be happy to be free of that.
Yea but the truth is, that even in China, no one has respect for Mao anymore and secretely most people despise him, even the CPC. They just hold his image high for propagandistical reasons, because if they would call him the scumbag that he was, they would have to admit that the whole communist system in China was based on a pile of shit. I talked about that to my friends and they said that there is basically no family in China that hasnt lost family to Maos Red Guards and the great famine.
Its kind of the same what you had in the Soviet Union after Stalins death. Literally everyone hated him, even his successor Khrushchev but you couldnt openly say it for propagandistical reasons.
But to not go offtopic, even though i have my problems with the chinese mentality, i consider China one of the worlds greatest cultures and i have a lot of respect for them.
Their "friendliness" probably also maybe comes from the old confuscianistic virtues of paying respect, being humble & decent.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 16th, 2008, 11:18 am

-whether they have alterior motives or not most are still nice people
-last nigth i asked my chinesse neighbour if he knew where i could by some dope and he hooked me up with a quarter for 45$
-the chinesse people i work with in the office are super nice also, they always bring me something from tim hortens in the morning even when i dont ask or pay for anything lol

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Why are chinesse people so nice?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 13th, 2008, 4:48 pm

dam i was wrong about richmond in vancouver them people dont want me there some lady told me to buy and leave lol