Why do other Hispanics Dislike Mexicans?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 29th, 2007, 3:25 pm

ElSalvador289 wrote:mexicans are dirty people who would steal from there own mother thats why we hate mexicans there almost as bad as niggers
we hate ricans because there black
Every Mexican is dirty? Every Mexican steals? and etc. There is no "WE HATE", it's "YOU WHO HATE". Which is pretty damn sad. Join the ranks of countless other fools wasting time out of their lives to be stupid.
For whatever weak reason you have decided to lump a group of people in one pot, to support your own narrow vision and lack of insight about other groups of people.

Supposed I was like you. What would I say? All El Salvadorians are stupid and ignorant just because your a poor representation. Of course not. I now better than that. That's why I don't make such rediculous low IQ claims like that. Wise up E.S. 289, you have alot to learn about different people.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 29th, 2007, 11:12 pm

ElSalvador289 wrote:mexicans are dirty people who would steal from there own mother thats why we hate mexicans there almost as bad as niggers
LOL.. .you sound EXACTLY like this guy I worked with who was from SanSalvador....

ElSalvador289

Unread post by ElSalvador289 » October 29th, 2007, 11:35 pm

Common Sense wrote:
Every Mexican is dirty? Every Mexican steals? and etc. There is no "WE HATE", it's "YOU WHO HATE". Which is pretty damn sad. Join the ranks of countless other fools wasting time out of their lives to be stupid.
For whatever weak reason you have decided to lump a group of people in one pot, to support your own narrow vision and lack of insight about other groups of people.

Supposed I was like you. What would I say? All El Salvadorians are stupid and ignorant just because your a poor representation. Of course not. I now better than that. That's why I don't make such rediculous low IQ claims like that. Wise up E.S. 289, you have alot to learn about different people.
uh everyone hates mexicans i got love for hondurans, guatemalans etc. and we ALL hate mexicans i mean its not as bad as we hate niggers but still...

and ye im from san salvador and everyone has these views i prefer whites to mexicans

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 30th, 2007, 9:02 am

ElSalvador289 wrote:uh everyone hates mexicans i got love for hondurans, guatemalans etc. and we ALL hate mexicans i mean its not as bad as we hate niggers but still...
and ye im from san salvador and everyone has these views i prefer whites to mexicans
Everyone DOES NOT hate Mexicans. Niggers? Who are you referring too. This has become a broad term for alot of people over the years. Even people from San Salvador. So be more specific. I'm glad you have love for Central Americans. Are you in Central America or Are you in the states? Maybe your in Canada with that 289 deal. Of course you prefer whites. Most ethnic groups of people that fight among themselves for scraps prefer whites. They're not considered competition for resources.

You probably don't know why you hate anybody. You probably are just another follower, trying to fit in, by trying to get your hate on. Am I right about you? If not, explain yourself. Why do you hate anybody? What did a race of people do to you?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 30th, 2007, 9:41 am

Hating people based on their Nationality, ethnicity, color of skin, religion, political affiliation, gender preference, etc etc, is just plain "stupid" . . . I mean, you can chose not to shack up with those who you dislike, and you can chose to not be cool with their views or otherwise, but hating them? Come on man! How does that help you and yours in any way?

Be reminded that yours aren’t the most popular ones in the world either. So beware of what you spit . . . because in doing so . . . you just might be justifying the other side's hate!!!

This business about Centros (especially Saladoreños) hating on Mexicans, its an old feud that goes back to the conquistadors, between Cortez and one of his Lieutenants.

The beef has come back to life and been put on the frontline when the FMLN and its guerrilla war versus oppression created a max exodus of people to both Mexico and the United States. Salvadorans felt discriminated by Mexicans. They felt abused and unwelcome. The felt they had to fight it out to survive. They felt like their pride as a people were being discredited by lies and stereotypes stemming from people of Mexican blood and decent. They we abused and robbed on their way to the Promised Land. They were called cerotes and prostitutas. Salvadoreño young people in the neighborhoods and streets were termed as tapados and undisciplined. The whole discriminatory weight of two nations fell upon the Salvadoran people. The hurt and pain felt is understood by yours truly. But does all that justify hate? Does my first-cousin’s Wife have to pay the price for the ignorance of some amongst my people? Does my other first-cousin’s husband deserve the name calling? Does the people I helped rescue from the death squads in Guatemala deserve to be hated by mine? Do I being of Mexican blood deserve to be piled in with the rest of those criminals who robbed and raped your people? Does my family, long standing in friendship and good values deserve to be placed amongst the ignorant of any nation?

Why do other Latin Americans hate on Mexicans?

“IGNORANCE”

That’s why!!!

vontnutz

Unread post by vontnutz » October 30th, 2007, 10:12 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
...I being of Mexican blood...
Just out of curiosity, why are you making it seem like "Mexican" is a race and/or ethnic group? There is plenty of evidence that suggests otherwise.

*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³

Unread post by *~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ » October 31st, 2007, 8:06 pm

i am salvadorian and i got love mexicans and mexicans got love for me! the only salvadorians i know that dont like mexicans are the ones who are living in el salvador

*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³

Unread post by *~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ » October 31st, 2007, 8:07 pm

http://www.myspace.com/shygirlf13
add me unless your norteño or black

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 31st, 2007, 8:38 pm

Lonewolf wrote: ...I being of Mexican blood...

vontnutz wrote: Just out of curiosity, why are you making it seem like "Mexican" is a race and/or ethnic group? There is plenty of evidence that suggests otherwise.[

Please see :arrow:

Lonewolfs answer:

IGNORANCE

That’s why!!!

:P

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 31st, 2007, 8:41 pm

*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ wrote:http://www.myspace.com/shygirlf13
add me unless your norteño or black
Damn... you're such a pretty little woman.. its too bad you have such a nasty attitude. Its people like you that people think were innocent victims when you come to pass..

*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³

Unread post by *~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ » October 31st, 2007, 8:47 pm

hey i dont have a bad attitude we just dont mix with blacks
and the norteno thing i think that is obvious :wink: :wink:

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 31st, 2007, 8:56 pm

*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ wrote:hey i dont have a bad attitude we just dont mix with blacks

once in the chest.. ouch...

2 times in the back... cowardice..

and a female at that...

damn... even the killer had traces of Black blood...

Don't let F13 turn you out...

Turn out F13...

:lol:

*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³

Unread post by *~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ » October 31st, 2007, 9:01 pm

what is that picture about? i dont understand what ur tryin to say
florencia x3 por vida

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 31st, 2007, 9:23 pm

*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ wrote:what is that picture about? i dont understand what ur tryin to say
That's the point! You don't understand.
*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ wrote:florencia x3 por vida
What an accomplishment. I guess your peeps can say at the company dinner. "Oh, my little girl just graduated from F13." Be anyway, at least you don't hate Mexicans.

*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³

Unread post by *~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ » October 31st, 2007, 9:58 pm

already graduated ese :)

y is it the point that i dont get what a picture of some people holding a picture of a black girl is about

TAC MONSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TAC MONSTER » December 3rd, 2007, 4:15 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ wrote:hey i dont have a bad attitude we just dont mix with blacks

once in the chest.. ouch...

2 times in the back... cowardice..

and a female at that...

damn... even the killer had traces of Black blood...

Don't let F13 turn you out...

Turn out F13...

:lol:
lol

she's already turned out by those mexicans & completely lost. :lol:

what her & alot of other people don't know is us salvadorenos & so many other latinos got black in us.

blacks are the 3rd root of latin america, whether ignorant latinos like it or not.

TAC MONSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TAC MONSTER » December 3rd, 2007, 4:29 pm

Sepa sus raíces sipota!

http://www.bjmjr.com/afromestizo/el_salvador.htm

yo soy salvadoreno pero un moreno tambien.

nuestros antepasados se mezclaron con negros, so there is a very good chance you got some in you.

TAC MONSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TAC MONSTER » December 3rd, 2007, 4:33 pm

TAC MONSTER wrote:
Sepa sus raíces sipota!

http://www.bjmjr.com/afromestizo/el_salvador.htm

yo soy salvadoreno pero un moreno tambien.

nuestros antepasados se mezclaron con negros, so there is a very good chance you got some in you.
if this link doesn't work

go to google.com & type in afromestizo

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Why do other Hispanics Dislike Mexicans?

Unread post by eMachine » January 8th, 2008, 6:11 pm

ROLLIN' el Heavy wrote: Ignorance.

People think they're better but are too stupid to realize that they're just ignorant.

Mexico has the strongest economy and greatest influence of any country in Latin America. It isn't perfect but apparently it's doing something right--therefore, you have jealousy. Mexico is the only Latin country located in North America. Nealy half of the USA was once part of Mexico. Mexico has close economic ties to the USA. Your cuban friend is simply envious because her counrty is ruled by a communist, full of despair, hopelessness, and she feels powerless. The best advice I can give is to have her attend assertiveness training and take a stand. IMO.
Actually the strongest economy goes to Brazil. Costa Rica is pretty close too. As for the other part, the southern US was a territory of Spain and France, not Mexico. Mexico was a territory of Spain.

When Mexico finally did become its own, it looked to keep some of the Spaniard territories but those in the southern US voted not to be a part of it. So...

The people I know who do not like Mexicans say northern Mexicans want to be white, an identity crisis of some sort. Something about N. Mex people only know a "culture" that belongs to Spain or the US ... and the second class status given to the Mayans, and general poor treatment of the full blooded indigenous population. Odd thing is everyone distinguishes between Northern Mex and Southern Mex. The other thing I notice is unhappiness with Americans thinking every hispanic is Mexican.

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sparkdatshit » June 17th, 2008, 12:45 am

bb wrote:I once was talkin to this puerto rican girl and the attitude she had towards mexicans was that they couldn't be trusted and that they have attitudes. I told her that if she don't know every mexican on earth that it wasn't a cool thing to generalize like that. She went on to tell me about this sort of Hispanic ranking sysytem. I dont know if its like this common thing throughout the latin world or a puerto rican thing or just her family thing but, she went on to say that at the top of the (blood pureness) ladder was the Spanish folks and then the Puerto Ricans(she probably put Puerto Ricans in 2nd place because thats what she is)then she skipped a whole lot of countries then said that Mexicans were last. This was the first time that I ever heard of anything like this. One thing I did notice though was that the order she put it in was very color cordenated. Lighter at the top being the Spanish Europeans going to the bottom wich were the dark skinned native americans. If this Ranking Thing is somethin that people really believe in than i could see why other hispanic groups look down on Mexicans or any other Darker complectioned Hispanic person. The Hispanics like most other Euro settlers degraded the self image of the native americans into a sort of self hate just like they did with African slaves. If you tell generations of people that your are ugly and your skin color is ugly and your dumb and then you give them a whole new culture and new customes and boost the white image. They well most likely go for that not even knowing it though because its passed down from generation to generation. Then the different groups will start looking down on other groups and im not tryna say that its just a hate thing but its like a subconscience racism. You can see examples of this in how SOME of the Mellatos looked down on there darker brothers and sisters back in the days and and still today. Just the simple fact that she put Spanish people at the top said alot to me.Please let me know if you guys have heard similar things as far as a race ladder.
its not so much of a list but more of an unspoken acknowledgedment(however you spell that) white europeans would come first. Then argentinians. Mexico would probally rank near the top. Puerto ricans would actually be near the bottom since they have so much black blood. so yeah im just putting this info out there i think its stupid

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 17th, 2008, 5:55 am

I don't believe that it's universal Puerto Rico is seen on a 'lower rung' of the Latin American ladder, just because it has more black blood.

Out here Mexicans and Salvadoreans are seen as much lower than Puerto Ricans, Dominicans etc. You can see it socially, and also economically.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » June 17th, 2008, 6:52 am

I have seen and herd pr's and dr's diss mexicans and most blacks diss them to that's just keeping it real

Call a pr or a dr mexican and see what happens lol

Mexicans to are funny they will get mad at u for not speaking spanish like were not living in america this chick at mcdonalds got mad at me cuzz I said how can u be a cashier and can hardly speak english

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sparkdatshit » June 18th, 2008, 12:02 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I don't believe that it's universal Puerto Rico is seen on a 'lower rung' of the Latin American ladder, just because it has more black blood.

Out here Mexicans and Salvadoreans are seen as much lower than Puerto Ricans, Dominicans etc. You can see it socially, and also economically.
Yes I can see how it would seem like that because most mexicans that move out there are dirt poor and come from the southern parts of mexico containing the darker, shorter variety. But if talking on latin countrys level of blood purity puerto rico would be near the bottom. On a side note in cali we dont care what any other latin people are up to. Its like mexicans are always on everyones mind. get of the nuts

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sparkdatshit » June 18th, 2008, 12:07 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:I have seen and herd pr's and dr's diss mexicans and most blacks diss them to that's just keeping it real

Call a pr or a dr mexican and see what happens lol

Mexicans to are funny they will get mad at u for not speaking spanish like were not living in america this chick at mcdonalds got mad at me cuzz I said how can u be a cashier and can hardly speak english
She probally felt u were just talking shit. Its stupid how people get mad at us for speaking spanish like on the bus or at school. Are some people that fucking nosy? that they feel the need to know wat complete strangers are talking about.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 18th, 2008, 12:22 pm

sparkdatshit wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:I don't believe that it's universal Puerto Rico is seen on a 'lower rung' of the Latin American ladder, just because it has more black blood.

Yes I can see how it would seem like that because most mexicans that move out there are dirt poor and come from the southern parts of mexico containing the darker, shorter variety. But if talking on latin countrys level of blood purity puerto rico would be near the bottom. On a side note in cali we dont care what any other latin people are up to. Its like mexicans are always on everyones mind. get of the nuts
Not at all nobody really cares about Mexicans beyond going "amigo shopping" as they call it out here. Meaning Mexicans used to get robbed for their checks at the check cashing spot a lot.

Nobody is on Mexican nuts why are you so sensitive. LOL @ 'purity of the blood' you on that Aryan shit

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sparkdatshit » June 18th, 2008, 6:49 pm

haha as i said before im just pointing out wat is generally know. ill remember that for the next time i meet a puerto rican.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 18th, 2008, 9:11 pm

Trust me my homie out here who is half PR and Nicaraguan said he had a hard enough time while he lived out in LA

It already is what it is

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sparkdatshit » June 18th, 2008, 11:24 pm

Nah I aint even like that. It dont matter what race you are as long as your cool with me and my people its all gravy. Its the people that try to come with some arrogant type of shit that usually get their head cracked.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 19th, 2008, 2:27 am

I've heard Mexicans talk a gang of shit about PR's cubans and the island latinos, but i also have heard the islanders talk shit about mexicans as well. A lot of it has to do with where you are in the states. In chi I've heard the latins get long well cuz there's good numbers of prs and mexicans, etc., but NY, Cali, Texas one latin ethnicity dominated plce there is a lot more prejudice/hate.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 19th, 2008, 5:37 am

True... but it is true the Dominicans and Mexicans in Little DR like around West Harlem are doing a lot better with eachother now

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » March 25th, 2010, 1:03 am

Lonewolf wrote:Well let me give it a shot from my feel, being that I am Mexican.
I'll tackle one at a time because it's going to get long.
You can throw questions along the way.

The beef with Central Americans goes back to the Conquistadors of Mexico, when after Cortez was established as Viceroy of Nueva España (Mejico), then after the consolidation of power over the Aztec Empire, Cortez sent his generals on exploration and conquest of lands far and wide, one of these generals whom was sent to what is today El Salvador, turned on Cortez and decided to ursurp power for himself, then turned and defamed Cortez in the Royal Court, hence the feud began between these two crowds per say and continues to this day, only now with the name calling and false atribution of bad qualities from both, it has now grown out of proportion and most don't have a clue as to how it started - sounds familiar huh.
it goes and fades like after when mexico became independent from spain mexico thought it was going to rule all of spains colonies all the other central american countries so then they all started bekoming independent and mexico did not like that and send soldiers into central america guatemala el salvador and honduras as far to i say nicaragua by the next year the forces had withdrawn the hardest battles koming out of honduras and el salvador since those are the central america then in central america el salvador are hated the most/were throughtout time no one wanted el salvador to exist as an independent country it was invaded by guatemala honduras and panama mainly there neighbors trying to absorb into a department for their ekonomic use but they failed thats why el salvador throught out time again and again has proven to be very agressive towards its agressors..

BUT THE MAIN REASON I SEE THERE KONFLICTS NOW FROMM ALL THESE KOUNTRIES NOW IS THIS.....SCOCCER!

Ha330
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Brisbane

Unread post by Ha330 » April 18th, 2010, 1:50 am

I would have thought you were all Americans? Guess everyone has racism in them huh?