Any racial rivalries between gangs in San Bernardino?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Ink

Any racial rivalries between gangs in San Bernardino?

Unread post by Ink » May 25th, 2008, 7:54 pm

I'm wondering if there is any racial tension between blacks and Latino gangs in San Bernardino as there is here in L.A.

I visit the Inland Empire a lot but usually i get as far as Rialto and hardly get to see the actual city of San Bernardino. The only gang i ever see up in that area near the San Bernardino metrolink station when i need to get back home is Verdugo Flats (VF) all over the walls on Mt. Vernon towards the station.

If there is any name the rivalries and how they started.

Out here in L.A. shit get's started when it comes to drugs (East Coast Crip Vs. Florencia X3), or stupid shit like a black guy dating a Latino chick from opposite gangs (R20's Bloods Vs. East Side X3). Some rivalries are never known why they are started like most Bloods out here that pretty much hate all the 18 Street gangs in L.A., and in Compton and Long Beach, it's all races versus all races.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Any racial rivalries between gangs in San Bernardino?

Unread post by YP » June 24th, 2008, 11:52 pm

its always tension....but not as heay as in LA

the ie mexicanz mostl be on th la mexicanz headz

its alot of black gang bangers out here

in the ie blacks are not as outnumbered comparative to la.....its hella black people in the ie

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 2:50 pm

the blacks are still outnumbered substantially but not like LA, in San Bernardino I know their are racial rivalries Hispanics Vs. Blacks, but I'm not sure what gangs

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 30th, 2008, 2:33 am

FROM WHAT I HEAR SOUTH SIDE VARDUGO FLATS HAVE ALOT OF HISTORY GOING AT IT WITH BLACK BANGERS AND NON BLACK BANGERS IN THERE VARRIO.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 30th, 2008, 5:28 am

ya I heard they beef with alot of gangs, I don't know why though

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 30th, 2008, 2:08 pm

THEY BEEF ALOT BECAUSE THERES ALOT OF GANGS COMMING OUTA SAN BERDO AND SSVF IS AN OLD VARRIO SO THEY HAD ALOT OF BEEFS BUILD UP OVER THE YEARS.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 1st, 2008, 4:38 am

I hear they still hold it down

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » July 3rd, 2008, 2:11 am

ssv?

its west side verdugo.........

then u got the flats

the racists are 7street locos which are a spin off of wsv = west side verdugo

BUt blacks run the I.e homie

the basica mexican activity is far east san bernardino......then u got that area down mt vernon..............

all these little gangs arent really bangin too hard anymore

like ssf (southside fontana) congress st....hannah st.....Nsc....Ssc....NSF...NSR....mexican bangers are changing their lives and working...or just turning into pretty boy party crews

u see the massive arrest today? them fooz werent even tatted up......crash.....and smash and all other anti gang units are hitting hard in the IE

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 3rd, 2008, 9:09 am

How do black gangs run the I.E.?They don't run Riverside, Rubidoux, Fontana, Ontario, and I doubt they run San Bernardino

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 3rd, 2008, 1:28 pm

YP wrote:ssv?

its west side verdugo.........

then u got the flats

the racists are 7street locos which are a spin off of wsv = west side verdugo

BUt blacks run the I.e homie

the basica mexican activity is far east san bernardino......then u got that area down mt vernon..............

all these little gangs arent really bangin too hard anymore

like ssf (southside fontana) congress st....hannah st.....Nsc....Ssc....NSF...NSR....mexican bangers are changing their lives and working...or just turning into pretty boy party crews

u see the massive arrest today? them fooz werent even tatted up......crash.....and smash and all other anti gang units are hitting hard in the IE
WHAT DO YOU THINK SSV MEANS HOMIE SOUTH SIDE VERDUGO THEY GO BY DIFFERENT NAMES LIKE VERDUGO FLATS GANG,SSVF, VF...

LOL @ IxE BEING RUN BY BLACKS TELL THAT TO ALL THE VARRIOS COMMING OUTA THE IxE FROM THE 40s STILL HOLDING IT DOWN ESE LIKE OVS...GANG SWEEPS AINT NOTHING NEW HOMIE.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 3rd, 2008, 1:31 pm

AND LOL @ THIS VATO SAYING LATINOS AIRT ACTIVE LOOK WHAT JUST HAPPEN TO THAT SOXLOS YOUNGSTER WHO GOT KILLED BY SOME 7th STREET VATOS,LOOK AT OVS BUSTING AT THE 3 TIMES JUST THIS YEAR WITH THEM KILLING SOME YOUNGSTER FROM SUNKIST STREET...MAYBE YOU DONT THINK MEXICANS ARE ACTIVE IN THE IxE THAT JUST MEANS YOUR NOT ON THEM STREETS LOL YOUR EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE REALTO GANG SWEEPS THE INVOLVED SOUTH RIALTO SAGE STREET A LATINO GANG HOMIE.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 3rd, 2008, 1:50 pm

Well said and if you saw my reply to hin you know I know whats up in the I.E. that foo cracks me up saying Latinos aren't active

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 3rd, 2008, 8:05 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:the blacks are still outnumbered substantially but not like LA, in San Bernardino I know their are racial rivalries Hispanics Vs. Blacks, but I'm not sure what gangs

Blacks aint outnumbered by Latino gangs in San Bernardino. There is more Latinos per say like any other city in Southern California, but there is more Black hoods than Latino hoods. Especially on the Westside. Just look at the Murder per race ratio, Blacks in this city get killed at a far higher rate. And this after the injunctions, the numbers where even higher during the pre injunction days.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 3rd, 2008, 8:08 pm

The most racist gang in San Bernardino? Verdugo Flats. Period.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 3rd, 2008, 11:59 pm

Black gangs don't run the I.E plain and simple go to most cities in the I.E and tell me where do black gangs run, look at my posts above and you see the cities that Latinos run that I know for sure of

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rivercity

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 14th, 2008, 9:01 pm

well I grew up in Berdoo, but moved to Inglewood in 1990. When I was there, you didnt really hear about too much black and brown beef stricky because race. As far as whos running what, Hispanics outnumber blacks in Califorina period, with the possible exception being Oakland and Im not too sure about that! I live out in Riverside now, and from what I see, the black gangs from San Berdoo seem more DOWN for the cause. There are more black gangs than Hispanic Gangs in Berdoo, especially on the Westside, but they are still outnumbered. Back in the Day the main Folks you heard about that were doing all the shooting were the Macons! Like my man said in a previous quote, Those Verdugo hoods hold it down! Nobody can really f*ck with them. They have been around for a quite some time and have a lot of Eme influence... I think the main difference in Berdoo, is the Gang turf is seperated a little more than what you see in Riverside with ESR and 1200. Plus ESR outnumber the 12's 600 plus members to about 120 or so, Most of the OG 12's doing time on the CB shooting in the 90's...

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 15th, 2008, 5:32 am

I've been living in Riverside for 8 years btw, and you're right ESR outnumber 1200 by 6:1 or 7:1 ratio, I'm not racist but the blacks in riverside are racist as are the latinos(I'm latino) and I say that because I go to North High School and I used to go to Poly and from my experience thiers always racial ish going on always always always

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 15th, 2008, 7:37 am

From what I know, it seems most of the racial tension is directed towards ESR and 1200 blocc. I think the other young black and Latino get caught up in the mix, by being mistaken as ESR or 1200 gang members or associates. You dont hear very often about older black or latinos getting shot on the Eastside. Its usually younger people. I dont think either side is racist per say, but some of it has just turned to a color thing instead of a gang thing now days! I know some youngsters that are ESR that hang out with blacks, as well as some 12's that are cool with mexicans. Its the same in L.A. The media are the ones responsible for making this a big RACE issues. The truth is, The two dominant gangs in So Cal are Surs and your Crips. Most black and Hispanics grow up in lower income areas; I.E. projects, or bad neighborhoods, because we dont have the funds to move out. Beside ELA for the most part, Lations and Blacks live in the same neighborhoods, so you have big power struggles or turf and dope. It just turns to race cuz its Black against Latino. How racist can it really be when you use to have ESR and the 12's cliquing up together. Not to mention 18 St became the largest gang because they allowed Hispanic, Black, and Asian to join their gang. They started out as Clanton 14.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 15th, 2008, 11:43 am

THIS COUNTY WAS FORMED OUTA RACISM, LATINO AND BLACK GANGS WERE FORMED TO FIGHT OFF WHITE GANGS/GROUPS BECAUSE THEY WERE RACIST AND WOULD MESS WITH THEM, SO OF COUSE EACH GROUP IS READY TO PUT RACE AND BLOOD BEFOR ANYTHING, EVEN NOW. ITS THE NEWER GENERATION THAT SEEMS TO BE ON THAT RACE KILLER SHIT, BECAUSE IN THE BACK OF EVERYONES MINDS AND I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE YOU WERE TOLD TO STICK WITH YOUR "OWN" THAT WAS PASSED DOWN GENERATION TO GENERATION ONLY NOWA DAYS THIS GENERATION IS VERY QUICK TO KILL OR DISRESPECT AND ONCE ONE DUDE DISRESPECT SOMEONE THERES HUNDREDS MORE IN HIS GANG READY TO DO THE SAME, ALOT OF THESE DUDES THAT PUT NIGGER KILLER OR WETBACK KILLER DONT KNOW ANY BETTER IN THERE MIND ITS JUST A DISS NOT RACIST,JUST LIKE KILLING AINT NO THING ANYMORE FOR ALOT OF THESE YOUNGSTERS...ITS HUMAN NATURE TO HELP YOUR "OWN" AND GANGS ARE NO DIFFERENT...BUT I THINK THE MEDIA DONT KNOW ANYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO STREET POLITCS THEY ARE QUICK TO JUMP ON THE RACE THING WHEN ITS ALWAYS BEEN A GANG THING FIRST.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 15th, 2008, 2:43 pm

all eyes on me wrote:well I grew up in Berdoo, but moved to Inglewood in 1990. When I was there, you didnt really hear about too much black and brown beef stricky because race. As far as whos running what, Hispanics outnumber blacks in Califorina period, with the possible exception being Oakland and Im not too sure about that! I live out in Riverside now, and from what I see, the black gangs from San Berdoo seem more DOWN for the cause. There are more black gangs than Hispanic Gangs in Berdoo, especially on the Westside, but they are still outnumbered. Back in the Day the main Folks you heard about that were doing all the shooting were the Macons! Like my man said in a previous quote, Those Verdugo hoods hold it down! Nobody can really f*ck with them. They have been around for a quite some time and have a lot of Eme influence... I think the main difference in Berdoo, is the Gang turf is seperated a little more than what you see in Riverside with ESR and 1200. Plus ESR outnumber the 12's 600 plus members to about 120 or so, Most of the OG 12's doing time on the CB shooting in the 90's...
The only time period of "major" race related issue between Black and Brown going on in San Bernardino took place in the early to mid 90's. It was something that happened out of nowhere/petty circumstances, but resulted in heavy count of lost lives on both sides, and eventually somewhat died off in the latter part of the decade, and even then it wasn't completely race related . But the tension is and basically always has been there. That is for the Westside so to speak. Now the Flats below the Westside is another story all together, Verdugo Flats displays actions against Blacks that is purely 100% racist. Actions based solely on skin color for the most part, and rarely anything else behind it.

I think the main difference in Berdoo, is the Gang turf is separated a little more than what you see in Riverside with ESR and 1200.
I didn't quite understand this comment at all. Come again? You grew up in San Bernardino you say? Did you mix up what you were trying to say?. San Bernardino gang territory more "separated" than Riverside areas? Incorrect. Very incorrect infact. SB gang areas are in no way shape or form "separated" and in fact the ratio or density of gang turf in San Bernardino is far more dense than any Riverside areas where gang activity is prevalent. Far more. The Westside of San Bernardino speaks volumes on this, where there is a gang every few blocks or in many sections literally across the street or park from each other.

Numerous Bloods, Crip and Surs in a small local. The scenario creates a completely different level of activity compared to a Riverside or even other neighboring areas or cities that are outside of Los Angeles city. Very few cities outside of Los Angeles city share that gang density with B's, C's and Surs. Pomona or even Rialto is the only other I can think of off the top. Rialto being the one sharing more similarties. With several of each.

As for everything else. Riverside does not and never has shared that level of activity. I've mentioned this before to the unknowing that aren't familiar or for lack of better words "out of towners". San Bernardino and Riverside are worlds apart in terms of violence and gangs and always has been. The truth simply put is Riverside should not intelligently be mentioned in the same breath as San Bernardino when it came to this subject. For those that are familiar if even just a little, its widely known.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 15th, 2008, 3:01 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:THIS COUNTY WAS FORMED OUTA RACISM, LATINO AND BLACK GANGS WERE FORMED TO FIGHT OFF WHITE GANGS/GROUPS BECAUSE THEY WERE RACIST AND WOULD MESS WITH THEM, SO OF COUSE EACH GROUP IS READY TO PUT RACE AND BLOOD BEFOR ANYTHING, EVEN NOW. ITS THE NEWER GENERATION THAT SEEMS TO BE ON THAT RACE KILLER SHIT, BECAUSE IN THE BACK OF EVERYONES MINDS AND I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE YOU WERE TOLD TO STICK WITH YOUR "OWN" THAT WAS PASSED DOWN GENERATION TO GENERATION ONLY NOWA DAYS THIS GENERATION IS VERY QUICK TO KILL OR DISRESPECT AND ONCE ONE DUDE DISRESPECT SOMEONE THERES HUNDREDS MORE IN HIS GANG READY TO DO THE SAME, ALOT OF THESE DUDES THAT PUT NIGGER KILLER OR WETBACK KILLER DONT KNOW ANY BETTER IN THERE MIND ITS JUST A DISS NOT RACIST,JUST LIKE KILLING AINT NO THING ANYMORE FOR ALOT OF THESE YOUNGSTERS...ITS HUMAN NATURE TO HELP YOUR "OWN" AND GANGS ARE NO DIFFERENT...BUT I THINK THE MEDIA DONT KNOW ANYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO STREET POLITCS THEY ARE QUICK TO JUMP ON THE RACE THING WHEN ITS ALWAYS BEEN A GANG THING FIRST.
Agreed Dicer.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 15th, 2008, 3:06 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:THIS COUNTY WAS FORMED OUTA RACISM, LATINO AND BLACK GANGS WERE FORMED TO FIGHT OFF WHITE GANGS/GROUPS BECAUSE THEY WERE RACIST AND WOULD MESS WITH THEM, SO OF COUSE EACH GROUP IS READY TO PUT RACE AND BLOOD BEFOR ANYTHING, EVEN NOW. ITS THE NEWER GENERATION THAT SEEMS TO BE ON THAT RACE KILLER SHIT, BECAUSE IN THE BACK OF EVERYONES MINDS AND I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE YOU WERE TOLD TO STICK WITH YOUR "OWN" THAT WAS PASSED DOWN GENERATION TO GENERATION ONLY NOWA DAYS THIS GENERATION IS VERY QUICK TO KILL OR DISRESPECT AND ONCE ONE DUDE DISRESPECT SOMEONE THERES HUNDREDS MORE IN HIS GANG READY TO DO THE SAME, ALOT OF THESE DUDES THAT PUT NIGGER KILLER OR WETBACK KILLER DONT KNOW ANY BETTER IN THERE MIND ITS JUST A DISS NOT RACIST,JUST LIKE KILLING AINT NO THING ANYMORE FOR ALOT OF THESE YOUNGSTERS...ITS HUMAN NATURE TO HELP YOUR "OWN" AND GANGS ARE NO DIFFERENT...BUT I THINK THE MEDIA DONT KNOW ANYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO STREET POLITCS THEY ARE QUICK TO JUMP ON THE RACE THING WHEN ITS ALWAYS BEEN A GANG THING FIRST.
Agreed Dicer.

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 15th, 2008, 6:26 pm

Very true, but I dont think you undertood what I was saying. For one you could never compare Berdoo to Riverside, cuz Berdoo has more gang and is much more active. What I meat to say is, in Berdoo there are more gangs that occupy more territory, but the hoods are more seperated as fas as who controls it. For example California Gardens and Delman Heights. They are farm from each ohter, but they are in the same neighborhood. If you look at the Eastisde or Riverside, you have 12's and ESR XIV St living on the same streets... I have a IxE Gang map, but I dont if its possible to attach it to these posts

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 15th, 2008, 8:36 pm

^LOL IF ITS THE SAN BERDO MAP OR ANY OTHER IxE MAP THAN NYTE RIDA MADE IT FROM THE IxE FOURMS.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 16th, 2008, 4:40 pm

HOMIES I'm not doubting that Berdo is more active but shit in Riverside is racial, I'm going to be real w/u I'm 16 I go to North High, I have homies in so many gangs its too much to count, I never banged, I've been affiliated but NEVER banged I've bein asked but I'm smarter than that, I lived in Riverside like 6 years, then I moved out near pasadena (arcadia) I moved back and went to North(when I was a freshman I went to Poly) and I was at North and I walked home like 5 times and because I'm latino(brown) I got jumped 2 fuckin times in 2 months and I don't bang, how is that not racial, I move back and all of a sudden supposedly because my homies are in ESR NSR and some ish in LA they assume I am, and it makes you think wtf should I join a gang thiers plenty to choose from, and right now I'm in Saudi Arabia on Vacation and when I go back to Cali I move from North riverside to East Riverside where everyone and thier mom knows things are crazy there (racially)

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 18th, 2008, 12:23 pm

Vince, I'm not saying that non of its racial. I am saying that most of it involves ESR at 1200 blocc. Unfortunately a lot of young blacks and Latinos on the Eastside get mistaken as gang members or gang related. I dont know if you read on of my earlier posts, but just look at how MANY young blacks and Latinos are shot on the Eastside, compared to blacks and Latinos in their 30's and up. Most young blacks that are affiliated with 1200 will see a young Latino male on the Eastside and figured he probably affiliated with ESR and vice versa with ESR...

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 18th, 2008, 1:22 pm

all eyes on me wrote:Vince, I'm not saying that non of its racial. I am saying that most of it involves ESR at 1200 blocc. Unfortunately a lot of young blacks and Latinos on the Eastside get mistaken as gang members or gang related. I dont know if you read on of my earlier posts, but just look at how MANY young blacks and Latinos are shot on the Eastside, compared to blacks and Latinos in their 30's and up. Most young blacks that are affiliated with 1200 will see a young Latino male on the Eastside and figured he probably affiliated with ESR and vice versa with ESR...
^HOMIE MAKES A GOOD POINT, WRONG PLACES,WRONG TIME. I BEEN HIT UP BY BLACK CRIPS FROM POMONA BECAUSE THEY THOUGH I WAS FROM 12th STREET WHEN I TOLD THEM I WAS FROM OVS THEY KICK BACK AND EVEN SHOOK MY HAND, SO THERES ALOT OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY ITS JUST SOME ACT DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 18th, 2008, 6:20 pm

well i think it's racial, and I got jumped (me and some homies did by 2c and some other crip set probably 1200 seein as i was in the east in an alllllllll black neighborhood you know by north high (k-mart stater bros. a grip of black g's kick it around there), and like the homie dicer said "wrong place, wrong time", and mistaken identity i said i was from nowhere (but they probably recognized the homies, I roll with them in the E and northside) but they still jumped us, and last i heard my homie from a crip set in riverside got shot (im not mentioning names, becaause I dont know who if you live there you'll hear) but my point is I have homies from esr nsr 1200 and 2c but still racially it doesn't matter who you're friends are from the other race (black or latino), "if you're caught slippin, then....." so its not really safe no matter who you know because if you have homies in a gang (like my homie from 1200 ,or the ones from 2c) and they're ordered to beat up any latino caught slippin/alone then they have to or the get Xed off the hood

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 20th, 2008, 4:01 pm

I totally agree with what dicer said. I think it's probably 90 percent gang and 10 percent racial. You are always gonna have someone NO MATTER what race that has problems with another race... Dicer are there any major issues between black and OVS? I havent really heard too much about waht goes on in Ontario.

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 20th, 2008, 4:03 pm

I totally agree with what dicer said. I think it's probably 90 percent gang and 10 percent racial. You are always gonna have someone NO MATTER what race that has problems with another race... Dicer are there any major issues between black and OVS? I havent really heard too much about what goes on in Ontario.

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 20th, 2008, 4:03 pm

I totally agree with what dicer said. I think it's probably 90 percent gang and 10 percent racial. You are always gonna have someone NO MATTER what race that has problems with another race... Dicer are there any major issues between black and OVS? I havent really heard too much about what goes on in Ontario.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 20th, 2008, 7:45 pm

all eyes on me wrote:I totally agree with what dicer said. I think it's probably 90 percent gang and 10 percent racial. You are always gonna have someone NO MATTER what race that has problems with another race... Dicer are there any major issues between black and OVS? I havent really heard too much about waht goes on in Ontario.
WE COEXISTED WITH C-9000 CRIPS THATS WERE ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF ONTA, THEY WERE NEVER THAT DEEP BUT HAVE BEEN HERE FOR SOMETIME, NOW ADAYS THEY'ER NOT REALLY IN THERE OG SPOT MOSTLY FIND THERE OGs LIVING IN THE NORTHRN N EASTERN PART OF ONTERIO, WE HAD BEEF WITH 4th STREET HUSTLER CRIP THEY ARE FROM WHERE NORTH SIDE N SOUTH SIDE OF ONTERIO MEET SO OUR CLICK OVER THERE HAD BEEF WITH THEM IN THE 80s BUT IT NEVER TURN RACE VS. RACE IT WAS A GANG THING, THAT BEEF IS LONG GONE WITH 4th STREET ON ITS LAST LEG WITH MOSTLY YOUNGSTERS RUNNING AROUND GOING AT IT WITH GET MONEY/FAMILY GANGS HERE LIKE NIGGAS AINT WEAK GANG AND DOGG POUND GANG FROM FONTANA.