where did "S.O.S" originate 562 0r

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

where did "S.O.S" originate 562 0r

Unread post by hamo_uce » February 21st, 2006, 9:01 pm

would like 2 knoe where " S.O.S" ( SONS of SAMOA ) originate,
562 or 808 ??...... wat i can gather back in 1981-2 in ,
MANGERE , STH AUCKLAND , NEW ZEALAND ( which has a large,
SAMOAN an TONGAN COMMUNITY , although SAMOANS out number
, TONGANS an MAORIs combined ) , 1 of my USOz came back frm LONG BEACH soCAL 562 and started the "S.O.S" ,
in STH AUCKLAND AREA , he spent 2yrs there in S.O.S WS 32nd SET which started in 1978 amongst the SAMOAN , YOUTH that lived in WEST 32nd ST near SILVARADO PARCC
in LBC...................... otha storys i was told that " S.O.S" , started in PALOLO VALLEY , HONOLULU , HI in the mid 70s , and spread to LONG BEACH , SAN FRANSISCO , SAN JOSE , EAST OAKLAND , SACREMENTO , SEATTLE , SALT LAKE CITY , eventually to STH AUCKLAND , NEW ZEALAND and MELBOURNE , AUSTRALIA....................... so if any HAMOz are fimilliar with THE S.O.S HISTORY , holla at me ................

SOIFUA !!!!!!..... HAMO UCE

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 22nd, 2006, 2:52 pm

They started in Carson or Long Beach, late 70's probably.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » February 22nd, 2006, 9:51 pm

gracias SILENSIO !!!! , isnt CARSON a BLOOD hood???......

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 23rd, 2006, 3:19 pm

No. Carson is very mixed: Bloods,Crips, Pinoy, Surenos, Islanders, Skinheads (?).

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 27th, 2006, 4:35 am

SOS - 15th street Long Beach Uso, you oughta talk to mryayo bought this

yo hamo have you ever though bout watchin that film "my crasy life" was a bbc documentary that was on the SOS but it came out in 92,

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 27th, 2006, 2:42 pm

SOS were featured heavily in a doc. on L.A. gangs from the 80's. It was on channel 9. If you can get a hold of it you should check it out. It was pretty good.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » March 3rd, 2006, 1:38 am

fanx CATALYST an SELENSIO 4 the info , my fambam still ,
live in WEST 32ND ST LONG BEACH and still affliatted with ,
S.O.S for years , but my LBC fam say it was LONG BEACH
and my 808 FAM say it was HAWAI'I...... BY the way that docu was S.O.S SET of my cuzzins in the 32ND , havent seen it dow , so must get it................. BY the way that , SAMOAN CAT frm " P.V.C.C" was shott by the , S.O.S 32ND SET !!!!! at VICTORIA PARCC , cuz he was mouffin off
and shiTT , I GUESS "S.O.S" will alwayz beef with " P.V.C.C"s.......................... PAYCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » March 3rd, 2006, 1:41 am

eg: IT was in VICTORIA PARCC , CARSON during the SAMOAN FLAGG DAY CELEBRATIONS , 2yrs ago..............................

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 4th, 2006, 6:29 pm

Skinheads in Carson?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 5th, 2006, 11:37 pm

^^thats what i though,

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 6th, 2006, 5:36 pm

Its a possible, there are a fair few skinhead gangs in Long Beach.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 7th, 2006, 1:34 pm

Carson Skins: might be extinct. They were Mexican trad skins

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » March 8th, 2006, 11:17 am

Silencioso wrote:Carson Skins: might be extinct. They were Mexican trad skins
Yeah I knew a few dudes from CxS. Their members were both Chicanos and Whites

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 16th, 2006, 11:15 pm

hamo_uce wrote:eg: IT was in VICTORIA PARCC , CARSON during the SAMOAN FLAGG DAY CELEBRATIONS , 2yrs ago..............................
SOS and Teh Village always be knucklin up at Flag day, SOS always try and run shit there lol, i was just tryna grab me some chop suey and some coke and then bam my homie comes fallin down against the stall table lol. a solid cross from a sos

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 17th, 2006, 11:25 pm

[quote="GIBBY"][quote="Silencioso"]Carson Skins: might be extinct. They were Mexican trad skins[/quote]

Yeah I knew a few dudes from CxS. Their members were both Chicanos and Whites[/quote]what ???carson what ??? is it joke ? never ever heard of no skins in carson but comin from gibby that must been tru ..always learning ...

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 17th, 2006, 11:57 pm

afakasi wrote:
hamo_uce wrote:eg: IT was in VICTORIA PARCC , CARSON during the SAMOAN FLAGG DAY CELEBRATIONS , 2yrs ago..............................
SOS and Teh Village always be knucklin up at Flag day, SOS always try and run shit there lol, i was just tryna grab me some chop suey and some coke and then bam my homie comes fallin down against the stall table lol. a solid cross from a sos
just so everyone knows im not bangin for village, in that incident my mate got decked by a sos duke

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » September 16th, 2006, 6:47 pm

DC wrote:Its a possible, there are a fair few skinhead gangs in Long Beach.
nazi Lowriders are in long beach, they deep to I hear.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 18th, 2006, 3:05 pm

terren2000 wrote:
Yes

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 18th, 2006, 3:55 pm

terren2000 wrote:
the only skins i used to see, was the sacred reich guys down by willshire but where are they today?

sekefe
What city do you live in now?: West Auckland.NZ

Re: where did "S.O.S" originate 562 0r

Unread post by sekefe » June 20th, 2008, 1:56 am

in Auckland, New Zealand, S.O.S originally started in Central Auckland not South Auckland..n i heard S.O.S from the beginning were Samoan Bounty Hunters or something? i think in Carson till they spreaded out to Long Beach n became S.O.S..one of the top dawgs that started S.O.S here in Auckland is brothers with Baby Downn from the group Brownzville..

mr310
What city do you live in now?: carson

Unread post by mr310 » June 24th, 2008, 4:09 am

S.O.S was made in Carson California back in the 80's..actually it was Scott Park that made S.O.S..because i remember homeboy Joe Fob use to bang from Scott Park..infact him and his og homeboys use to bang Scott Park..ever since they left Scott Park..they decided to become crips and start up their own turf in Long Beach 32nd Street...all samoan gangs were branch off of Carson California..except Park Village they were on their own...and another thing...S.O.S isnt the biggest samoan gang...just because they are branch in every state don't mean nothing..not to diss or whatnot..but i will tell you straight up....Scott Park is the biggest samoan gang...better yet the craziest hoodlums..this is how it all started..Scott Park started in the 60's....then became Omaifaatasi, Carson Samoan Warriors, Samoan Army, Samoan Team, The Warlords, The Rascals, The Maitais, Young Bloods, Scott Park Killers, Scott Park Piru, Insane Freak Daddy Etc...there are too many biggest click out in Carson California...and those clicks that i just name..it all started in Scott Park......you think S.O.S is crazy ???? please man...i will dare you to go walk on Marbella,Anchor,Catskill,Ravenna,Dolores,Avalon street...or walk in the Alleys..the Alley Gang/General...try walking in the Alley during the day or night....they will gun you down or beat you down.....enough said my job here is done

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 25th, 2008, 6:57 pm

That's a new one..never heard that before.

I met a dude who got out from the pen that was SPP, he told me he was a tweaker and got locked up over it. Did some state time and said his hood was dead, so he was bouncing clubs in the Hollywood area. This was around 93-94. He thought I was an uso and hit me up.

GLS

Unread post by GLS » June 30th, 2008, 11:50 pm

Skinheads in Carson?

mr310
What city do you live in now?: carson

Unread post by mr310 » July 1st, 2008, 4:59 pm

its funny how people say Scott Park is dead or Catskill took over Scott Park lol
Scott Park is way too deep they have some young ones starting up their generations and they are fucking crazy
1 of them pull a strap to my neighbor asking where he from ? catskill, carson trece, or nightcrawler homeboy said he from no where lol and the samoan kid walked away. these kids are tough on the streets. Scott Park is not dead what i heard is they are spreaded all over. word from the street Scott Park and Victoria Park Locos are taking out Catskill, Carson Trece and Nightcrawler..few of their homies are dead..looks like Scott Park, Victoria Park Locos and Carson Realty Street Locos are cleaning up houses in Carson..i wish i could see the 90's Scott Park OG's generation again they had that whole park on lockdown. once you step foot you either tell them where you from or get jump into their hood lol

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » July 6th, 2008, 10:51 am

my gurl kicks it with them, honestly.....if you asked me all that shit is just BS. If you asked me gangbanging in carson is irrelevant because your already basically out the "SLUMS". I hated anytime she mentions them.....but yeah she knows people in the village too. But W/S CARSON NHP dont get along with SOS and I heard they are getting smashed on to the point where they do/run things LOW KEY ASS FUCK. But my main point is, this SHIT WOULDNT last a DAY in Compton or S/C. Case CLOSED.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 7th, 2008, 11:30 am

youngspade wrote:my gurl kicks it with them, honestly.....if you asked me all that shit is just BS. If you asked me gangbanging in carson is irrelevant because your already basically out the "SLUMS". I hated anytime she mentions them.....but yeah she knows people in the village too. But W/S CARSON NHP dont get along with SOS and I heard they are getting smashed on to the point where they do/run things LOW KEY ASS fu--. But my main point is, this SHIT WOULDNT last a DAY in Compton or S/C. Case CLOSED.
Yeah, people think because Carson is mostly black, Mexican and samoan that its a slum. It's not. It's mostly middle/lower middle.

tam10
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the city

Unread post by tam10 » July 8th, 2008, 7:00 pm

mr310 wrote:its funny how people say Scott Park is dead or Catskill took over Scott Park lol
Scott Park is way too deep they have some young ones starting up their generations and they are #%@&#%@ crazy
1 of them pull a strap to my neighbor asking where he from ? catskill, carson trece, or nightcrawler homeboy said he from no where lol and the samoan kid walked away. these kids are tough on the streets. Scott Park is not dead what i heard is they are spreaded all over. word from the street Scott Park and Victoria Park Locos are taking out Catskill, Carson Trece and Nightcrawler..few of their homies are dead..looks like Scott Park, Victoria Park Locos and Carson Realty Street Locos are cleaning up houses in Carson..i wish i could see the 90's Scott Park OG's generation again they had that whole park on lockdown. once you step foot you either tell them where you from or get jump into their hood lol
i haven't been in carson in about year but last I heard was the samoan gangs were only occasionally putting in work against other samoan gangs. i remember this samoan kid calling out some catskill foos to fight (which of course the catskill foos declined :lol: ), but as far as blasting ...the samoan gangs only do it that on their other samoan gangs, usually after too many drinks in the parking lots of clubs. i would say that samoans don't really bang anymore, surely not like they used to, they're not like other gangs who are centered around "business" but instead are more about families and stuff.

iamomes

Unread post by iamomes » August 18th, 2008, 6:01 pm

sekefe wrote:in Auckland, New Zealand, S.O.S originally started in Central Auckland not South Auckland..n i heard S.O.S from the beginning were Samoan Bounty Hunters or something? i think in Carson till they spreaded out to Long Beach n became S.O.S..one of the top dawgs that started S.O.S here in Auckland is brothers with Baby Downn from the group Brownzville..
I FORT BROTHA D AND THAT WERE BOO YAA TRIBE GO TO THE DAWN RAID SITE AND ITS GOT THEM WEARING BOO YAA TRIBE 62 T SHIRTS

H74VERCRIMINALS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by H74VERCRIMINALS » August 28th, 2008, 5:49 pm

ay them Samoan niggas used to get it crackin on some real active like shit back in the day homie. I heard that from on one fmy OG homies.