Any racial rivalries between gangs in San Bernardino?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Any racial rivalries between gangs in San Bernardino?

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 20th, 2008, 9:27 pm

thats cool, my point was that most gangsters in riverside are racist

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rivercity

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 21st, 2008, 9:36 am

Vince, I hear ya, but cant just agree with that. Like I had mentioned b4, you dont see blacks and Latinos of all ages just indiscriminately targeted on the Eastside. Main example; years back Varrio 204th (Torrance) shot some black dude while he was waiting at the bus stop. A similar incident occurred with the Avenues. Late last year and earlier this year, the city of Monrovia was having black and brown shooting almost everyday. started out Black Gang Vs Latino Gang, then turned to just targeting blacks and Latinos. I know there are SOME that make it RACE, but its mainly a ESR, 1200 Blocc, PNG, 2 C's, and Wylde Life Society problem, not just race bro. just talk to some of the homies or look at the new paper archives to see the ages of the people that are getting shot, pretty much 15 - 25 yrs (Just an average). The last person that I know of who was just shot for their race was that African cat ( In his 40's) about 4 years ago at the Chevron Station on Victoria and University...

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 21st, 2008, 9:42 am

Dicer, how deep is OVS? I hear they're suppose to be one of the largest in the IxE. From what Ive been told I think Verdugo Flats has about 1,000 memebers and WSV is suppose to be up around 800 or so, and of course ESR in Riverside having about 600 or so memebers.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » July 21st, 2008, 11:09 am

plain and simple......other ethnicities NOT " RACES" because we are on race but human kind...Frued started that word " race" ...like we were racing/fighting for evolutional survival

people = dont like blacks...it is propigated in movies, magazines, taboo,rumors,etc

so people start ish with blacks...period point blank, ive always gotten more passes kuz IM "mixed" I can damn near pass for anything so I see whats poppin

i remember there were .....read my text...no...I mean no mexicans in LA...except for EAST LA....early 80's........blacks out numbered mexicans in jail like 8/1 too

I mean of course u had a few mexicans in south central but it was barely any....blacks didnt push the line on mexicans like that.....but now see whats happening?

if u got enough blacks anywhere...nobody fuqin with us, thats why in san bernardino...mexicans dont be on blacks heads as tough as riverside, cause the numbers are a little better

also in compton its still a little more black people...but people start that racist ish....not blacks...it not in their culture...believe me

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 21st, 2008, 12:03 pm

YP wrote:plain and simple......other ethnicities NOT " RACES" because we are on race but human kind...Frued started that word " race" ...like we were racing/fighting for evolutional survival

people = dont like blacks...it is propigated in movies, magazines, taboo,rumors,etc

so people start ish with blacks...period point blank, ive always gotten more passes kuz IM "mixed" I can damn near pass for anything so I see whats poppin

i remember there were .....read my text...no...I mean no mexicans in LA...except for EAST LA....early 80's........blacks out numbered mexicans in jail like 8/1 too

I mean of course u had a few mexicans in south central but it was barely any....blacks didnt push the line on mexicans like that.....but now see whats happening?

if u got enough blacks anywhere...nobody fuqin with us, thats why in san bernardino...mexicans dont be on blacks heads as tough as riverside, cause the numbers are a little better

also in compton its still a little more black people...but people start that racist ish....not blacks...it not in their culture...believe me
NO MEXICANS IN SOUTH CENTRAL? LOL COME ON ESE F13 HAS BEEN THERE STRONG SINCE THE 70s...THERE BEEN MEXICANS ALL OVER LA JUST IN THE BARRIOS WHEN BLACKS HAD THE NICER SPOTS AT THE TIME, IF THERE ARE NO MEXICANS IN LA BEFOR THE 80s THAN HOW DO YOU GOT THESE VARRIOS OUTSIDE OF EAST LOS THEAT HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 20s N 30s?...
AND LOL@ BLACKS CANT BE RECIST, HOMIE ANYONE AND EVERYONE CAN BE RACIST.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 21st, 2008, 12:05 pm

all eyes on me wrote:Dicer, how deep is OVS? I hear they're suppose to be one of the largest in the IxE. From what Ive been told I think Verdugo Flats has about 1,000 memebers and WSV is suppose to be up around 800 or so, and of course ESR in Riverside having about 600 or so memebers.
OVS BLACK ANGELS ARE IN THE 2,000 HEAD RANGE, WE ARE THE BIGGIST VARRIO ON THE WEST-END OF THE IxE.

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 21st, 2008, 1:28 pm

Dicer, I agree with you on the race thing bro! Everyone can be! Like you had mentioned b4, most if it's "Wrong place wrong time! I moved to Inglewood in 90. I didnt really hear much about Hispanic Hoods because of all the Sh*t going on between the Crips and Bloods. Rolln 60's were the main set making all the noise back then. A few things made the black/brown issue heat up. The Hispanic population grew and started occupying neighborhood that were once perdominately black (Firestone area where F13 and ECC have issues). Also, in the 90's when Eme called upon all Southern Mexican Gangs to align under the Sureno banner. This included imposing "Taxes" for all Surs, which pretty much made "Maravilla" famous, cuz they wernt with that initially. Purging all blacks from Hispanic Gangs. This all increased tension between blacks and Hispanics. Anyone that know about Cali Gang History knows Hispanic Gangs I.E. ; 38th St, White Fence, etc. have been around a LOT longer than any of the black gangs in LA(Hell i'm black and I know that).

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 21st, 2008, 9:46 pm

yup, an you're right but it(racism) is between the ages 12-25, I lied in Arcadia(a hop skip and a jump away from Monrovia during these shootings, trust it wasn't pretty)

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 22nd, 2008, 2:57 am

THAT 2,000 ARE NOT ALL ON THE STREETS ALOT OF CLOSE HOMIES ARE LOCKD UP, THE COP SAY IN SOME REPORTS THAT OVS IS BETWEEN 600-800 ACTIVE IN THE STREETS WITH ALOT OF US ALL AROUND THE IxE, OVS ACOUNTS FOR ALOT OF OUTSIDERS IN OTHER IxE CITYS I MEET ALOT OF DUDES FROM OTHER IxE CITYS THAT SAY HEY YOU KNOW THIS FOOL CUZ HE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL OR STAY IN MY HOOD AND I MY SELF HAVE STAYD IN OTHER VARRIOS LIKE VENICE N BAKERS,UPLAND,POMONA SO WE ALL OVER BUT ALOT STILL STAY ON SUNKIST, IM STILL IN MY HOOD ALL THE TIME.

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 22nd, 2008, 7:41 am

This whole race thing is a joke to me! I have NEVER had any issues with Hispanic people. They have always been cool with me. In my hood in berdoo, I grew up with Black, Mexican and, Puerto Ricans. We all went to school together. We all fought together against outsiders that would come from Riverside or LA, when we had parties. They would try to dis the IxE. Also, fighting against dudes from Fontata. Back in the day Fontana was really racist against blacks and Latinos. I dont know about now! It seems like most of the Latinos dont really have problems with blacks as a whole. I talked to a dude from WSR who told me he was cool with brothers, but when it was time to go the the "Pinta" you had to stick with our own. I also talked to some dude that were associated to Hoover, who said they were cool with the 18 St Clique that was close to their hood. Is that black/brown issue more of a thing that Eme trys to push in the Jails/prisons??? Because it doesnt really seem to work on the streets...

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » July 22nd, 2008, 8:18 pm

NIQQA im an 80's baby a real 80's BABY and when i tell u there were barely any mexicans in the 80's in la...believe me homie...just look @ old census records...mexicans have kids faster = catholics = dont believei n abortions or condoms.....and itz kool my son half mexican

but just know your history/facts

its not about how did mexican gangs end up in sox la.....im just lettin u know....they werent around like that...all u heard about was like hazard,white fence,harpys...and we didnt go to east la

u seen black people everywhere bro

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 22nd, 2008, 11:50 pm

^LOL IM FROM THE 80s TO HOMIE...LOL AT TURST YOU YOUR THE SAME VATO THAT SAID IxE GANGS BOTH MEXICAN N BLACK ARE WEAK ON SAME PAST IxE TREAD...LOL AT THE RESSION MEXICAN GANGS ARE DEEP BECAUSE MEXICANS DONT BELEAVE IN CONDOMS SHIT I SEEN ALOT OF BLACKS THAT HAVE A BUNCH OF KIDS DOES THAT MEAN BLACKS DONT BELEAVE IN CONDOMS TO? ITS ALL ABOUT TRADITION MEXICAN GANGS ARE BIG BECAUSE IF YOUR RASED IN A HOOD THAT YOUR DAD N HIS DAD N HIS DAD N HIS DAD ARE FROM MY VARRIO THEN YOUR GETTING PUT ON SHIT LOOK HAW DEEP SOME OF THE Cs N Bs ARE BECAUSE THEY ARE OLDER GANGS THATS LIKE MEXICAN GANGS TOO BUT WE HAVE BEEN BANGING 30 YEARS BEFOR THE WHOLE Bs N Cs SO ANY GANG WITH HISTORY LIKE MOST MEXICAN VARRIOS HAVE LARGER NUMBERS...MEXICAN GANGS WHERE ALL OVER IN THE 50s N 60s ITS NOT TELL THE 70s N 80s WHEN CRIPS N BLOODS CAME IN TO PLAY BUT SOON THAT DIED DOWN N MEXICAN GANGS ARE ONCE AGAIN TOP IN THE NUMBERS GAME.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » July 24th, 2008, 12:05 am

BRO.....I was born in La....and lived most my life in the I.E mexicans are hella cool with me kuz I LQQk latino homie.....I done met founders of Sa hoodz like OVS,WSVR,SSR,EVEN CUCA DOGG PATCH

but come on man....A GANG IN UPLAND? lol wtf.......Rancho Cucamonga?............I know about the 7streets.....in San Bernardino...they are hella active...but why so racist? SSR's CANT PUSH THAT NGGER killa ish kuz rialto got too many blacks...same thing with Wsr....NSC = north side colton more racist, but have u noticed when the numbers are up....that racist ish grow.....

just keep it real man, yes there are black women with 5 kids by like 3 dudes...but on an average u guys numbers are growing sooooooo fast and blacks dont be on that 13k....like really hunt down mexicans...only hood I ever heard of doing that WAS FTP in compton.....but you guys just shoot @ anybody black. Im not sayin you get down like that........

The only non mexican hood that got numbers in Ontario I would say are dem 12 st Tongans...c-9's = no where to be found

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 24th, 2008, 6:12 pm

YP wrote:BRO.....I was born in La....and lived most my life in the I.E mexicans are hella cool with me kuz I LQQk latino homie.....I done met founders of Sa hoodz like OVS,WSVR,SSR,EVEN CUCA DOGG PATCH

but come on man....A GANG IN UPLAND? lol wtf.......Rancho Cucamonga?............I know about the 7streets.....in San Bernardino...they are hella active...but why so racist? SSR's CANT PUSH THAT NGGER killa ish kuz rialto got too many blacks...same thing with Wsr....NSC = north side colton more racist, but have u noticed when the numbers are up....that racist ish grow.....

just keep it real man, yes there are black women with 5 kids by like 3 dudes...but on an average u guys numbers are growing sooooooo fast and blacks dont be on that 13k....like really hunt down mexicans...only hood I ever heard of doing that WAS FTP in compton.....but you guys just shoot @ anybody black. Im not sayin you get down like that........

The only non mexican hood that got numbers in Ontario I would say are dem 12 st Tongans...c-9's = no where to be found
LOL WTF, YOU KNOW FOUNDERS FROM MY HOOD OVS? WHO? BECAUSE THE FOUNDERS WOULD BE IN THERE 70s N 80s BY NOW...AND ITS 4th STREET TONGAN CRIP NOT 12th THERE AINT EVEN A 12th STREET IN ONTERIO...AND YEA UPLAND HAS VARRIOS THAT DATE BACK TO THE 50s N 60s, NEWER UPLAND IS NICE BUT OLD TOWN UPLAND N CUCA ARE OLD N WHERE THE BARRIOS ARE AT.

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 24th, 2008, 7:06 pm

Man you guy are too much with all the baby stuff! Lets just keep it real. You can go to any hood and find a black or mexican female with 3 or 4 kids. That being said, does mean all the kids if any are gonna grow up and bang. Like Dicer was saying, mexican gangs back futher than any black gangs in Cali. For example, Eme started in DVI in 57. BGF and AB did originate til the 60's To find any black gangs that are even close your gonna have to go back to the some of the black gangs there were in Chicago and Detriot. The targeting of innocent black and Hispanic are very few in you look at the whole scope. If you read some of the previous blogs... If black and mexican were just shooting each other because of race, the would be a shitload of dead people of all ages. BUT if you notice the age group of both sides being killed are between 15 - 30 for the most part. You rarely hear of any older black or mexican getting shot over any gang shit. Like Dicer said in an earlier thread, the innocent black and mexican that get target for the most part is, wrong place at the wrong time... Every Nationality has its racist people. Hell we discriminate against our own in all races. Light skin vs dark skin....

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 24th, 2008, 10:34 pm

I hate racists

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 1st, 2008, 5:24 pm

some dude named bernie quinones or somethin we used to go to the same church........he got OVS tatted on him.....he was in the mexican mafai all that ish...obviously he barely talk about it....he around 60 years old homie....wear glasses...church goin...kinda tall...but u can tell hes done some ish I mean some serious ish...u can see the pain beneath the smiles

now.....its a fact that mexicans have more babies than blacks man...and its a fact.....the avenues in highland park...just target and kill black people...remember that dude killed 3 black people...he was from 7th street? and they found him hiding in the trunk of a car? I should know bkuz he missed and killed my baby mamas/best friend's cousin (lol true story)......what about in the pen when "LA EME"....orders hits on black people....i know bro....paisas love me.....and the southsiderz...they be snitchin and tellin me everything...how they raise the prices on blacks.....and say their is a drought, just to say it.....dawg....thats the facts

do some research.... @ one time It was waaaaay more blacks than mexicans...but they was not pushin the line in jail like yall do......man I see the numbers I been to jail.......JUST KEEP IT REAL IN YOUR HEART...that mexicans are more racist than blacks....thats a fact

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 1st, 2008, 6:11 pm

YP wrote:some dude named bernie quinones or somethin we used to go to the same church........he got OVS tatted on him.....he was in the mexican mafai all that ish...obviously he barely talk about it....he around 60 years old homie....wear glasses...church goin...kinda tall...but u can tell hes done some ish I mean some serious ish...u can see the pain beneath the smiles

now.....its a fact that mexicans have more babies than blacks man...and its a fact.....the avenues in highland park...just target and kill black people...remember that dude killed 3 black people...he was from 7th street? and they found him hiding in the trunk of a car? I should know bkuz he missed and killed my baby mamas/best friend's cousin (lol true story)......what about in the pen when "LA EME"....orders hits on black people....i know bro....paisas love me.....and the southsiderz...they be snitchin and tellin me everything...how they raise the prices on blacks.....and say their is a drought, just to say it.....dawg....thats the facts

do some research.... @ one time It was waaaaay more blacks than mexicans...but they was not pushin the line in jail like yall do......man I see the numbers I been to jail.......JUST KEEP IT REAL IN YOUR HEART...that mexicans are more racist than blacks....thats a fact
WHY WOULD THE FOUNDER OF BLACK ANGELS HAVE OVS TATTD? WHEN BAs DIDNT CLAIM OVS TELL THE 60s AND EVEN THEN A BA WONT GET OVS.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 1st, 2008, 6:13 pm

^ALSO HOW CAN A 60 YEAR OLD BE A FOUNDER WHEN THE VARRIOS 60 YEARS OLD?

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 1st, 2008, 8:06 pm

HE AN OG.....but fuq all that LA Vs I.E STUFF HOMIE......

I mean I got love for both

but me and u both know the 18st.....f13.....AND SOX LOS......are by themselves bigger than 10 I.e gangs............

sh*t aint as poor out here homie.....bangin on a different level in the I.e

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 1st, 2008, 8:29 pm

WELL HOMIE YOU SAID YOU KNEW A FOUNDER NOT N OG BLACK ANGEL...I NEVER GOT INTO THAT IxE VS LA BS, I LIVE IN ONTERIO SO IM REAL CLOSE TO THE LA COUNTY BORDER LINE AND HAVE HAD BEEFS WITH ALOT OF LA VARRIO BUT I HAVE ALWAYS KEEP IT A GANG THING, NOT A COUNTY THING...HOMIE LA N IxE ARE DIFFERENT BUT NO LA HOOD HAS ANY CITY OR STREET ON LOCK JUST LIKE OVER THERE IxE DONT...I COULD CARELESS WHOS BIGGER...WE(OVS BA) HAVE ALREADY TOOK OUT F13,MV,18st, AND ALL OTHER OUTSIDERS TRYN TO COME UP OVER HERE.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 1st, 2008, 8:31 pm

AND A BARRIO/GHETTO ARE ALL THE SAME I DONT FEAR LA BECAUSE IT SEEMS MORE GHETTO BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I BEEN THRO N SEEN ON THESE IxE STREETS.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » August 1st, 2008, 9:26 pm

YP wrote:sh*t aint as poor out here homie.....bangin on a different level in the I.e

LOL. I stopped paying mind to your bogus ass post a long time ago, but this shit had me laughing. You claim you live in Rialto no? Your not far AT ALL from San Bernardino. So for one this leads me to conclude, You either have your head tucked in the dirt or you are literally blind, or maybe your just some fraud that lives nowhere near where you say you do and talk out of your ass because you like too, so Which one is it?.

By the way ,next time your over there take a stroll on the Westside of San Bernardino and tell me what you see. LOL at not as "poor". What "poor" are we exactly speaking about here?? Please let me know because I know you can't be possibly be talking about alot of the nice tree lined, green lawn, manicured homes and streets in alot of parts in South Central. Because the fact of the matter is the only true "poor" in LA that I know is Watts and handfuls of the East side.

Again LOL at your idiot ass talking buffoonish nonsense after nonsense time and time again. Go ahead since your really out there like you claim, West San Bernardino. The Median Income for the area is below $9,000 a year, with some areas going even as low as the $6,000 a year mark. Check it out sometime, its all easy access info, something alot of you cats on here like to do anyhow.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 2nd, 2008, 12:38 am

LOL all true well said Nyte-Ryda

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 2nd, 2008, 3:02 am

EY YG HOW OLD ARE YOU HOMIE?

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 2nd, 2008, 3:15 pm

NITE RYDA>>>>>> U DUMB A$$ NIKKA

the yellows, the meridians, the little zions, the heights = which are not pj's.....waterman gardens, diorgil estates, magnolia estates, 10th 9th street Pj's, California gardens = not pj's(Ive been in all of these places).......DO NOT COMPARE TO THE impoverished poverty levels of the nickerson gardens,imperial courts, hacienda village, Jordan downs....etc etc etc etc....

U DUMB FUQ....u think I wanna get killed? I got waaaay more street rep than you nikka...I aint gonna put an ask about me name out there so your street gang.com A$$.....can try to locate me......I know everybody out here my nigg.....Ive done it....been there lil homie....I got cousins from the heights....gardens...and COLTON.......

U a lil niqqa....I know wtf Im talking about.......that dude bernie...is old homie....maybe he didnt start it...but hes an OG.....and ontario? man its right next to rancho cucamonga...its nice over there bro......I been to banning....and muscoy...that sh*t look poorer than SB....I used to get my hair cut @ rosstons barber shop my nigg.......where u @?

we was in the pj's in riverside...all in georgia street hood...where my big brother D-rock pulled out a 9 and put it on the table like we here...I know casper and lunatic from the 1200's I know maniacc mah nikka......

I know johnny 5...and darrel brady ...and corey macon......relax.......anytime u want....HOLLA @ ME NIKKA.....but stop making assumptions....life aint about bangin rite now.....

ill take u to the city with me....and show u how "FAKE " i am

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » August 2nd, 2008, 4:20 pm

I'm not going to respond to your sideliner non affiliated ass any more you clown ass nigga. You are a certified fool. I can tell your kind real quick ,by your belligerent ass post off bat. There is no need to authenticate your self to me. You can name places that you claim to have been to all day but that aint saying much of anything at the end of the day.

And now your petty ignorant ass wants to compare certain neighborhoods online?... nigga please! how that look when you know you aint never spent a day in your miserable life living in neither given spot. There is nothing to compare to anything period!. Internet words with out some kind of solid fact don't mean shit or anything,... but affirmation and true facts speak volumes.

The numbers I gave you, you can look up for your damn self. Simple as that. The fact of the matter is Watts or ANY East side neighborhood you want to mention is no less nor anymore impoverished than the Westside of San Bernardino is and vice versa.

You have to be a god damn fool to even try to dispute the impoverishment levels of those San Bernardino neighborhoods you mentioned . You can't try to hit me with that specific neighborhoods shit, because I KNOW gutter nigga, poverty living, no green grass over here and you best believe that.

Your full of shit, and you amuse me. I'm going to have to keep it moving with this BS, because arguing with your poo butt ass is useless and a waist of my time. So save your energy trying to get back at me while on your internet missions because I won't even read your post, less respond to them nor do I think anyone in here gives a damn.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » August 2nd, 2008, 4:22 pm

I'm not going to respond to your sideliner non affiliated ass any more you clown ass nigga. You are a certified fool. I can tell your kind real quick ,by your belligerent ass post off bat. There is no need to authenticate your self to me. You can name places that you claim to have been to all day but that aint saying much of anything at the end of the day.

And now your petty ignorant ass wants to compare certain neighborhoods online?... nigga please! how that look when you know you aint never spent a day in your miserable life living in neither given spot. There is nothing to compare to anything period!. Internet words with out some kind of solid fact don't mean shit or anything,... but affirmation and true facts speak volumes.

The numbers I gave you, you can look up for your damn self. Simple as that. The fact of the matter is Watts or ANY East side neighborhood you want to mention is no less nor anymore impoverished than the Westside of San Bernardino is and vice versa.

You have to be a god damn fool to even try to dispute the impoverishment levels of those San Bernardino neighborhoods you mentioned . You can't try to hit me with that specific neighborhoods shit, because I KNOW gutter nigga, poverty living, no green grass over here and you best believe that.

Your full of shit, and you amuse me. I'm going to have to keep it moving with this BS, because arguing with your poo butt ass is useless and a waist of my time. So save your energy trying to get back at me while on your internet missions because I won't even read your post, less respond to them nor do I think anyone in here gives a damn.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » August 2nd, 2008, 6:17 pm

YP wrote: I got waaaay more street rep than you nikka..

YP wrote:ill show u how "FAKE " i am

LOL.....Enough said.

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » August 2nd, 2008, 6:51 pm

Now that all thats been said! Lol... I dont know about there being any projects on the Eastside of Riverside, ,maybe you meant Rubidoux. As far as pulling guns out in the 12's neighborhood. Truth be told, most of your HARDCORE 12's are still locked up behind the Casa Blanca shootings! Not saying there arnt 12's that are down, but most of the down ones are locked up! I thought this site was about sharing info and educating each other on Sh*t we dont know about? I've lived in San Bernardino and Inglewood. Havent really been to Watts or Compton very much, but like my man said in the previous post, both areas IxE and LA have poverty stricken areas. Berdoo, median income is a lot lower that the Incomes in LA County. One things that never lies are statics. On the a different subject, Dicer who are the fouding members of OVS? I know that Tupi Hernandez Eme Godfather, was a major player...

1954 South Ontario Black Angels gang is formed. The gang takes its name from a popular comic book of the time. Frank "Mosca" Castrejon is amoung the founders.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 2nd, 2008, 8:26 pm

BLACK ANGELS WERE A CAR/BIKE CLUB BEFOR BECOMING A GANG IN THE LATE 40s, THE BAs WHERE FORMED TO FIGHT OFF OTHER VARRIOS AROUND THE AREA CHINO SINNERS,POMONA SHARKIES,CUCA KINGS BACK IN THE DAYS THERE WAS NO TRAFIC SO A RIDE TO ANOTHER CITY LIKE CHINO OR POMONA WOULD ONLY TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO HAVE A RUMBLE, BAs ALSO FOUGHT WITH THE WHITE GANGS IN THE AREA AT THE TIME...AS FAR AS FOUNDERS THERE WAS A GROUP OF KIDS FROM THE LOCOL FARMING LABORS...I KNOW OF MOSCA BECAUSE HIS GREAT GRAND SON WAS IN MY CLICKA BELMONT LOCOS BUT THE REST I NEVER ASK ABOUT...BUT I HAVE MEET TUPI N HIS FAMILY WHEN I WAS VERY LITTLE BEFOR HE GOT LOCKD UP, VERY SMART VATO.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 2nd, 2008, 8:39 pm

EY YP YOU NEED TO GET OFF THIS LA VS. IxE SHIT HOMIE...LIKE I SAID I SEEN YOUR OLD POST ON HOW BOTH MEXICAN N BLACKS ARE WEAK IN THE IxE SO YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING PERSONAL WITH THE 909...SAYN THERES NO VARRIOS PUTTING IN WORK IN THE IxE N SHIT LIKE THAT AND NOW YOUR SAYN HOW MUCH POORER LA IS THAN IxE LOL COME ON ESE GET REAL WITH THIS SHIT...HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAYS HOMIE?