Salinas Gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Salinas Gangs

Unread post by twocost » August 11th, 2008, 6:59 pm

Here are some norte hoods in the city of Salinas witch is up north for those of you who don't know.

North Side Salinas

East Side Salinas

East Market St.

Tiny Locos (TLS 14)

VGN - Varrio Greenfas Nortes 14

There are a few more put some names down if you can.

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Re: Salinas Gangs

Unread post by riverside » August 11th, 2008, 10:41 pm

i think cortez st is a sur varrio up there

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » August 12th, 2008, 5:02 pm

I'm not sure that there are Sureno hoods in Salinas you sure?

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by riverside » August 12th, 2008, 7:53 pm

ya, i know that there is because i got family around there. i just wasnt sure of the name.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » August 13th, 2008, 1:41 pm

Okay I'll look into it then, I've heard of sureno gangs in salinas but I thought that they were inactive and no longer making there rounds like they use to.

FANTA
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by FANTA » August 13th, 2008, 5:52 pm

VARRIO POSELE 13 QVO MR. PORKEY

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 13th, 2008, 7:34 pm

Are you saying Posole is in SALAS? I'm sure there's already a list of Salinas gangs on this forum & Greenfas is a nick name for Greenfield.

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by riverside » August 13th, 2008, 7:57 pm

twocost wrote:Okay I'll look into it then, I've heard of sureno gangs in salinas but I thought that they were inactive and no longer making there rounds like they use to.
na man. those vatos go at it hard up there. murders all the time. cops everywhere. the governor established a state of emergency for a minute cause a the murders.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » August 14th, 2008, 3:24 am

riverside wrote:
twocost wrote:Okay I'll look into it then, I've heard of sureno gangs in salinas but I thought that they were inactive and no longer making there rounds like they use to.
na man. those vatos go at it hard up there. murders all the time. cops everywhere. the governor established a state of emergency for a minute cause a the murders.
Yeah thats true gracias on the info. I haven't been up there in a while and I kinda woundered what was still on the happs. What are some of the SUR gangs up there these days?
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Are you saying Posole is in SALAS? I'm sure there's already a list of Salinas gangs on this forum & Greenfas is a nick name for Greenfield.
Spensa I'm use to the street slang.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 14th, 2008, 9:09 am

twocost wrote:
riverside wrote:
Yeah thats true gracias on the info. I haven't been up there in a while and I kinda woundered what was still on the happs. What are some of the SUR gangs up there these days?
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Are you saying Posole is in SALAS? I'm sure there's already a list of Salinas gangs on this forum & Greenfas is a nick name for Greenfield.
Spensa I'm use to the street slang.
What I was trying to say is that Greenfas means Greenfield & Greenfas is not SALAS. Plus Nortenos don't call themselves Nortes.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » August 15th, 2008, 1:23 am

Yes they do. They bang norte, I meat an x-norteno that had Norte tatted on him and just look at this picture http://www.ganggod.com/ that little skiny guy has it on his upper back.

If you ask a fool where hes from hes not always going to say his entire gang name. Fools from VNE are always saying Varrio Nuevo, from Los Nietos are always saying LN, PN pico, you get the picture. Shit Maravilla gangs just tag there first then Mara and leave out the villa.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 16th, 2008, 8:09 am

twocost wrote:Yes they do. They bang norte, I meat an x-norteno that had Norte tatted on him and just look at this picture http://www.ganggod.com/ that little skiny guy has it on his upper back.

If you ask a fool where hes from hes not always going to say his entire gang name. Fools from VNE are always saying Varrio Nuevo, from Los Nietos are always saying LN, PN pico, you get the picture. Shit Maravilla gangs just tag there first then Mara and leave out the villa.
Once again, Nortenos don't call themselves "NORTES". If they do, then it's a rare thing. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Been schooled on Norte since the 80's.

FANTA

Unread post by FANTA » August 20th, 2008, 11:15 am

thats what Mr. Porkey Claimed SALAS POSOLE 13 I dont know nothing bout Salinas I just met the homie who was a funny firme camarada.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 20th, 2008, 4:22 pm

FANTA wrote:
thats what Mr. Porkey Claimed SALAS POSOLE 13 I dont know nothing bout Salinas I just met the homie who was a funny firme camarada.
Why would you put that here?

FANTA

Unread post by FANTA » August 21st, 2008, 9:12 am

why are you a moderater or alonsos lil helper? The title is Salinas Gangs right??? or am I confussed?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 21st, 2008, 9:58 am

FANTA wrote:why are you a moderater or alonsos lil helper? The title is Salinas Gangs right??? or am I confussed?
No, I wasn't paying attention that you said it was a Salas gang.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » August 22nd, 2008, 2:33 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Once again, Nortenos don't call themselves "NORTES". If they do, then it's a rare thing. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Been schooled on Norte since the 80's.
That's right, I have never heard Nortenos calling themselves "Nortes" only thing they ever called themselves specific to them was Ene and of course Norteno. I guess Farmero stayed among some Central Valley Enes. who started calling Nortenos, Nortes? this word is kind of new to me, I guess in heard it back in the 90's sometime.....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 24th, 2008, 5:38 pm

~J~ wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Once again, Nortenos don't call themselves "NORTES". If they do, then it's a rare thing. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Been schooled on Norte since the 80's.
That's right, I have never heard Nortenos calling themselves "Nortes" only thing they ever called themselves specific to them was Ene and of course Norteno. I guess Farmero stayed among some Central Valley Enes. who started calling Nortenos, Nortes? this word is kind of new to me, I guess in heard it back in the 90's sometime.....
I heard others say Norte's. Basically fools that didn't know better, or just like saying it like that for some reason. Like this guy over here claiming to be a Sureno, so I wonder if refers to Surenos as SURS. Yeah some say Farmero, among other words that are supposed to be slurs.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 25th, 2008, 3:33 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
~J~ wrote:
I heard others say Norte's. Basically fools that didn't know better, or just like saying it like that for some reason. Like this guy over here claiming to be a Sureno, so I wonder if refers to Surenos as SURS. Yeah some say Farmero, among other words that are supposed to be slurs.
I GOTA BIG ASS SUR TATT ON MY BACK HOMIE BUT NA I NEVER SAYS SUP SUR LOCO? LOL. WE DONT GOT SAY SURENOS BECAUSE WE ALL SURENOS DOWN HERE.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 26th, 2008, 11:28 am

[/quote]I GOTA BIG ASS SUR TATT ON MY BACK HOMIE BUT NA I NEVER SAYS SUP SUR LOCO? LOL. WE DONT GOT SAY SURENOS BECAUSE WE ALL SURENOS DOWN HERE.[/quote] I know what you mean, but you get my point. How many Southerners refer to themselves as SURS & how would you pronounce that? L.O.L. Would you pronounce that like SIR'S, or SUED'S? I guess it would be like sued's, but it still sounds funny.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 28th, 2008, 6:59 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
I GOTA BIG ASS SUR TATT ON MY BACK HOMIE BUT NA I NEVER SAYS SUP SUR LOCO? LOL. WE DONT GOT SAY SURENOS BECAUSE WE ALL SURENOS DOWN HERE.[/quote] I know what you mean, but you get my point. How many Southerners refer to themselves as SURS & how would you pronounce that? L.O.L. Would you pronounce that like SIR'S, or SUED'S? I guess it would be like sued's, but it still sounds funny.[/quote]

YEA HOMIE I GOT YOU BUT DOWN HERE THE SOUND OF SUR MEANS POWER N RESPECT ALSO ALOT OF HATE BUT WHEN EVER IM IN NORTE CALI N SEE VATOS DECKD OUT IN RED THAT TRIPS ME OUT.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 2nd, 2008, 11:58 am

That's what it is.

sharkattack
What city do you live in now?: chiques

Unread post by sharkattack » November 6th, 2019, 9:35 am

FANTA wrote:
August 20th, 2008, 11:15 am
this dudes trippin.......La Posada 13 is in salinas. I knew 2 brothers that came to my city back in the 90s from there.....good story.....let me know if you want to hear it.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 7th, 2019, 2:49 am

ey Q'vole ese SHARK de SCALON, i'm glad you clarified that deal with Las Posadas and Posole, had me confused cause i've always known that Posole was in Oceanside and not way the fkc up there in Salinas., how you been foo

sharkattack

Unread post by sharkattack » November 9th, 2019, 9:19 am

Washa lo el wolf....didn't think you got on here anymore. Doing good lobo. Had 2 morritos since we last spoke. 40 years old having kids lol...que huevos....spensa for snapping at you a wile back. Still had that stupid mentality you know ? How can i get a descent copy of that easy los map I posted on here...I try to look at it but the closer I get the more blurry.

sharkattack

Unread post by sharkattack » November 9th, 2019, 9:20 am

sharkattack wrote:
November 9th, 2019, 9:19 am
Washa lo el wolf....didn't think you got on here anymore. Doing good lobo. Had 2 morritos since we last spoke. 40 years old having kids lol...que huevos....spensa for snapping at you a wile back. Still had that stupid mentality you know ? How can i get a descent copy of that easy los map I posted on here...I try to look at it but the closer I get the more blurry.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: North Hollywood

Unread post by ValleyKid » November 11th, 2019, 12:14 pm

twocost wrote:
August 11th, 2008, 6:59 pm
Here are some norte hoods in the city of Salinas witch is up north for those of you who don't know.

North Side Salinas

East Side Salinas

East Market St.

Tiny Locos (TLS 14)

VGN - Varrio Greenfas Nortes 14

There are a few more put some names down if you can.
Salinas East Market 14
Attachments
Screenshot_20191109-081454~2.png
Screenshot_20191109-081454~2.png (730.63 KiB) Viewed 12561 times
Screenshot_20191110-161051~2.png
Screenshot_20191110-161051~2.png (774.69 KiB) Viewed 12561 times

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: North Hollywood