are there alot of pirus or any in england

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

are there alot of pirus or any in england

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 27th, 2008, 10:39 pm

there is all these talk about bloods in england how about pirus. lol that would be funny though. but i doubt there are pirus in england. and if they do i wonder if they would flag burgundy

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Re: are there alot of pirus or any in england

Unread post by necron » August 16th, 2008, 1:27 am

You mean wannabe Pirus right?

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » August 21st, 2008, 7:58 pm

necron wrote:You mean wannabe Pirus right?
lol yeah not to sound u no idk how to explain the word but they wouldnt last a second in places like la or chicago and even cleveland

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » August 22nd, 2008, 7:19 am

I doubt there is any Piru's in England maybe in a few years a few copy cats may take up the name.

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by necron » August 23rd, 2008, 2:42 pm

There is a gang in Manchester called the Rusholme Crips. I saw some 14 year old white kid with his blue rag claiming Crip whilst they examined gang culture on Channel 4 a couple of months ago. All I could do is shake my head and laugh. What the fuck does a 14 year old child know about Crippin'? Fools.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » August 23rd, 2008, 7:22 pm

I'm sure i heard of OT Crips (Old Trafford) in Manchester before.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 10th, 2008, 11:52 am

more than likely there will be "copy cat" pirus gangs in the UK with the younger kids growng up with us rappers "throwin up there colors" and what have you but they would have difrentses like in a game of chinese wispers

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by necron » September 13th, 2008, 2:29 am

I partly blame the current slew of fake ass set claiming wack MTV/BET rappers for this trend in youngsters wanting to be in gangs. For instance Dipset claim to be Bloods and also have a Dipset UK branch. I've seen these Dipset UK fools on Channel U talking about money, cars and the usual BS that has infested Hip Hop nowadays and I had to laugh. They were talking about how they would murk any mans, how gangster they were etc etc. What these pussyholes don't realise is that "acting" wild or hard, talking shit and bringing unnecassary attention to yourself is not how a real gangsta regulates.

When I was coming up NWA, Erik B and Rakim, EPMD, Public Enemy and Naughty by Nature to name but a few were the main factors in hip hop. I feel sorry for the kids growing up today that they have a bunch of money hungry, irresponsible fake buster ass rappers who don't teach shit to emulate. Have you ever heard any of these multi millionaire rappers advise kids to invest rather than spend money on material items that depreciate in value the second you buy them? No. Its a damn shame mayne!

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » September 13th, 2008, 7:56 am

necron wrote:I partly blame the current slew of fake ass set claiming wack MTV/BET rappers for this trend in youngsters wanting to be in gangs. For instance Dipset claim to be Bloods and also have a Dipset UK branch. I've seen these Dipset UK fools on Channel U talking about money, cars and the usual BS that has infested Hip Hop nowadays and I had to laugh. They were talking about how they would murk any mans, how gangster they were etc etc. What these pussyholes don't realise is that "acting" wild or hard, talking shit and bringing unnecassary attention to yourself is not how a real gangsta regulates.

When I was coming up NWA, Erik B and Rakim, EPMD, Public Enemy and Naughty by Nature to name but a few were the main factors in hip hop. I feel sorry for the kids growing up today that they have a bunch of money hungry, irresponsible fake buster ass rappers who don't teach shit to emulate. Have you ever heard any of these multi millionaire rappers advise kids to invest rather than spend money on material items that depreciate in value the second you buy them? No. Its a damn shame mayne!
speak the truth

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 13th, 2008, 8:44 am

necron wrote:I partly blame the current slew of fake ass set claiming wack MTV/BET rappers for this trend in youngsters wanting to be in gangs. For instance Dipset claim to be Bloods and also have a Dipset UK branch. I've seen these Dipset UK fools on Channel U talking about money, cars and the usual BS that has infested Hip Hop nowadays and I had to laugh. They were talking about how they would murk any mans, how gangster they were etc etc. What these pussyholes don't realise is that "acting" wild or hard, talking shit and bringing unnecassary attention to yourself is not how a real gangsta regulates.

yo dipset 4 lyfe boiii.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » September 13th, 2008, 10:01 am

Azure9920 wrote:

yo dipset 4 lyfe boiii.
lol

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » September 14th, 2008, 9:55 am

Azure9920 wrote:

yo dipset 4 lyfe boiii.
LOL you know what dipset reminds me of right LOL....

Their gang name insult thing must be Dipshit.

insanecrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Denver

Unread post by insanecrip » September 15th, 2008, 12:27 pm

this reminds me when i was visiting my family up in bosnia, we were in the frankfurt airport in germany, and i seen some teenager with a blue bandana, blue t-shirt, blue shorts, even blue socks, i went up to the kid and asked him u speak english, he's like ''hell yea nigga'' i told him ''what do you represent'', he put on a mean face and was like ''crip 4 life nigga, u got a problem with that'' i was like naw man, then i told him what set u rep, he was like '' set? what the fuck is a set nigga" and right after that his mom was calling him to hurry to get on the airplane and shit, i thought the whole shit was funny, the kid was like 15-16

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » September 15th, 2008, 12:46 pm

insanecrip wrote:this reminds me when i was visiting my family up in bosnia, we were in the frankfurt airport in germany, and i seen some teenager with a blue bandana, blue t-shirt, blue shorts, even blue socks, i went up to the kid and asked him u speak english, he's like ''hell yea nigga'' i told him ''what do you represent'', he put on a mean face and was like ''crip 4 life nigga, u got a problem with that'' i was like naw man, then i told him what set u rep, he was like '' set? what the fu-- is a set nigga" and right after that his mom was calling him to hurry to get on the airplane and shit, i thought the whole shit was funny, the kid was like 15-16
omfg lmfao