Geer Gang Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: Geer Gang Crip 2x

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 5th, 2005, 3:35 pm

beefin with 18st now

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 13th, 2008, 4:22 pm

I went into Geer area today, and spoke to some of the residents about Geen and a couple youngsters told me that Geer Gang members are all washed up and they are not that present anymore. I am starting to believe that this neighborhood has disappeared and on the brink of extinction.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 13th, 2008, 10:36 pm

alexalonso wrote:I went into Geer area today, and spoke to some of the residents about Geen and a couple youngsters told me that Geer Gang members are all washed up and they are not that present anymore. I am starting to believe that this neighborhood has disappeared and on the brink of extinction.
they still there they just nomadic and they dont have a strong influence either thats why they youngstaz sayin that...

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » May 15th, 2008, 2:42 pm

Geer Gang in Denver too, NE Montbello

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 15th, 2008, 4:58 pm

FLUID wrote:Geer Gang in Denver too, NE Montbello
this string is not about Denver, LA only.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » May 25th, 2008, 5:38 pm

alexalonso wrote:
FLUID wrote:Geer Gang in Denver too, NE Montbello
this string is not about Denver, LA only.
I'm juss sayin where they at.
U ain't gotta monitor every single word on here so close

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 25th, 2008, 7:41 pm

alexalonso wrote:I went into Geer area today, and spoke to some of the residents about Geen and a couple youngsters told me that Geer Gang members are all washed up and they are not that present anymore. I am starting to believe that this neighborhood has disappeared and on the brink of extinction.

YEah there like Legend Crips in Inglewood, but THEY DO EXIST, now do they exist enough to have their same hood in the next 2 - 5 years, NO!

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Geer Gang Crips

Unread post by grundy » July 30th, 2008, 11:40 am

Big Q-Tip runs the Geers

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » July 31st, 2008, 12:00 am

The geers still there I heard something about them gettin along with jungles but it might be false and I dont know why people keep speakin up on the legends they not going nowhere and im from ifg but in 2000 I did live in their hood low key. But alot niggas speak on shit without any real knowledge the truth is they might be in the wood in the middle of all us damus but aint nobody bussin on them but us and the cmg's real talk!!!!! the queens are quiet the cpf and nhp's is concentrating on the 60's the ave's is bussin on the 1e11 and all the 100's the center's and wierdos bust on ivc's more than anybody else

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » July 31st, 2008, 11:28 am

gekapone wrote:The geers still there I heard something about them gettin along with jungles but it might be false and I dont know why people keep speakin up on the legends they not going nowhere and im from ifg but in 2000 I did live in their hood low key. But alot niggas speak on shit without any real knowledge the truth is they might be in the wood in the middle of all us damus but aint nobody bussin on them but us and the cmg's real talk!!!!! the queens are quiet the cpf and nhp's is concentrating on the 60's the ave's is bussin on the 1e11 and all the 100's the center's and wierdos bust on ivc's more than anybody else

Huh? What are you talking about, the comment i made about the Legends was BIASED!! The legends just shot 2 homies from IF......the legends got ALL the FIENS in INGLEWOOD. The legends are dope kings and they rather hideout from the IF's and CMG's and make money. Talks of them even making 5 new recruits but......they always HIDING in their apt's so you might think there inactive. Yes you heard right The BPS's, 20's and Geer's are all 18st killa. APG is a small hood compared to IF and CMG so they really be in the IF's or NHP's putting in work. I saw a APG hitup right next to IFGB, off crenshaw and 83rd if im not mistaken.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » July 31st, 2008, 4:27 pm

Im from 77 IFGB but yea I think we agree what u said was true but some niggas act like the lucky charms dont exist and yea and they do be slangin alot a few of them niggas got caught slippin while servin fiends and I was pretty sure the geers got along with the jays and 20's but I didnt want to post no false shit u feel me and im y.g redflag u might know me

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 1st, 2008, 10:28 am

gekapone wrote:Im from 77 IFGB but yea I think we agree what u said was true but some niggas act like the lucky charms dont exist and yea and they do be slangin alot a few of them niggas got caught slippin while servin fiends and I was pretty sure the geers got along with the jays and 20's but I didnt want to post no false shit u feel me and im y.g redflag u might know me

Yeah im Big Bogar's lil brother....I get money now im my own man.....he doing time....in the Pen.

My cousin OG Milk, I fuck with my Fam Bam though to name a few....

Lil Frank and Munchie B just to name a few....especially the 80's, 94's and a few CPF's.....

Didnt you go to Westchester like 00' - 04'.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » August 1st, 2008, 6:57 pm

Nah that's the homie baby red flag im lil red flag I went to Inglewood and Morningside

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 1st, 2008, 8:11 pm

gekapone wrote:Nah that's the homie baby red flag im lil red flag I went to Inglewood and Morningside
Oh ok, fasho, you prolly know my BROTHER before me, baby red is the homie.

YoungBully
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by YoungBully » August 27th, 2008, 2:01 pm

LOL, Queers Are A Joke.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » August 27th, 2008, 2:32 pm

From what I hear, the jungles stones are trucin' with the Geers right now, this belizean dude from jungles I know was tellin' me his big homies were havin' peace talks with the geers cuz their common enemy are the 18's....

gekapone wrote:Im from 77 IFGB but yea I think we agree what u said was true but some niggas act like the lucky charms dont exist and yea and they do be slangin alot a few of them niggas got caught slippin while servin fiends and I was pretty sure the geers got along with the jays and 20's but I didnt want to post no false shit u feel me and im y.g redflag u might know me

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » August 27th, 2008, 2:52 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:From what I hear, the jungles stones are trucin' with the Geers right now, this belizean dude from jungles I know was tellin' me his big homies were havin' peace talks with the geers because their common enemy are the 18's....

I thought dey peaced up 4 years ago n that alliance fell apart. A jungle i kno still ce callin dem queers

YoungBully
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by YoungBully » August 27th, 2008, 3:36 pm

LOL @ This Nigga Claimin He Knows Everybody....Lemme Guess, You Claimin To Kno That "BlaccStone Gangster" Nigga From The Other Site Just Like How U Supposidly Know Me, He Was Callin Them Queers The Otha Day.

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » August 27th, 2008, 3:50 pm

YoungBully wrote:LOL @ This Nigga Claimin He Knows Everybody....Lemme Guess, You Claimin To Kno That "BlaccStone Gangster" Nigga From The Other Site Just Like How U Supposidly Know Me, He Was Callin Them Queers The Otha Day.
lol, lil kid

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » August 27th, 2008, 3:56 pm

woobanga wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:From what I hear, the jungles stones are trucin' with the Geers right now, this belizean dude from jungles I know was tellin' me his big homies were havin' peace talks with the geers because their common enemy are the 18's....

I thought dey peaced up 4 years ago n that alliance fell apart. A jungle i kno still be callin dem queers

Oh yeah, of course them niggaz are still gonna diss eachother back and forth, just beccause they MIGHT be trucin' don't mean their beefs are squashed, only SET ASIDE for now...

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » August 27th, 2008, 4:03 pm

The 18 street dont wanna squash their beef with d geers no more?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » August 27th, 2008, 4:26 pm

We're not talkin' about the 18's squashin' beef with the Geers, we're talkin' about the Geers & the Jungles BPS squashin' their beef

woobanga wrote:The 18 street dont wanna squash their beef with d geers no more?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 28th, 2008, 7:34 am

woobanga wrote:
YoungBully wrote:LOL @ This Nigga Claimin He Knows Everybody....Lemme Guess, You Claimin To Kno That "BlaccStone Gangster" Nigga From The Other Site Just Like How U Supposidly Know Me, He Was Callin Them Queers The Otha Day.
lol, lil kid

lol

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rialto

Re: Geer Gang

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 12th, 2008, 10:06 pm

Slim wrote:Gone............ Hood now 18st.

Naw the Geer's is still around and i think they NH Geer Gang Crips 2x