whats in orange county(ca)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
CbloCc714SA
What city do you live in now?: santa ana

Re: whats in orange county(ca)

Unread post by CbloCc714SA » September 4th, 2008, 5:42 pm

im just curious, how did you guys even hear of vt? does vt even go out and gang bang like real hoods? all the gangs you guys named are straight out of westminster/garden grove area or just completely vietnamese gangs only. oc is a lot bigger then that. how about the hoods in santa ana? minnie st trg and wdc (we dont care gangsta crips). they been around for quite along time too and put in a lot of work through back in the days.. wdc and trg started off during the projects of the ghetto streets of santa ana. i know they're straight down for there shit and still gang bang.

CbloCc714SA

Unread post by CbloCc714SA » September 4th, 2008, 10:14 pm

also just out of curiosity, how does h.group stand for hitman? i thought it was h group wah ching. or so your saying hitman wah ching? hahah, someone correct me on these niggas

sevenonefour

Unread post by sevenonefour » September 5th, 2008, 10:23 am

the H GROUP i mentioned is not apart of Dubz, you're thinking of HELLSIDE... Hellside was at onetime. VT does bang..and i named those gangs because thats where the topic strayed too..South Minnie St Trg is still around, WDC is inactive.

theres also
East Side Anaheim ABZ
Santanas around GG
SOS in GG & Midway City
Sonny Side Wah Ching all around OC

sevenonefour

Unread post by sevenonefour » September 5th, 2008, 10:25 am

oh and btw its we dont care crips...they aint gangsta crip

CbloCc714SA

Unread post by CbloCc714SA » September 5th, 2008, 1:11 pm

nah homie, you got it all twisted.. how are you going to tell me wdc is inactive? im from c blocc santa ana. i know heads from the hood. they just know how to handle their shit, you dont hear anything. hahah. its all wdc on c blocc right down the st from minnie. all the older heads live around here or still kicc it here. vt doesn't bang they just handle their shit. i know some heads as well.. i cant burn anyone out though.. h group is wah ching. pomona h group. most of them are hated in orange county. it aint good to speak about hoods you dont have a clue on homie

CbloCc714SA

Unread post by CbloCc714SA » September 5th, 2008, 1:12 pm

and yeah, its we dont care gangsta crips. trust

CbloCc714SA

Unread post by CbloCc714SA » September 5th, 2008, 1:17 pm

sevenonefour wrote:the H GROUP i mentioned is not apart of Dubz, you're thinking of HELLSIDE... Hellside was at onetime. VT does bang..and i named those gangs because thats where the topic strayed too..South Minnie St Trg is still around, WDC is inactive.

theres also
East Side Anaheim ABZ
Santanas around GG
SOS in GG & Midway City
Sonny Side Wah Ching all around OC

no, i aint thinking about no slob niggaz. alhambra hellside and dubc is 2 different sets. who do you even know from VT to say they go out banging? hahahah

west park asian boyz around westminster. west park vboyz also

mp wah ching starting to come around oc also

Decker626
What city do you live in now?: Arcadia

Unread post by Decker626 » September 13th, 2008, 2:53 am

There's an alhambra hellside in orange county? since wen did they get that big. i remember back in the mid-80's i'd hear about them everywhere. i'm curious but is the Hellside in orange county the phillipinos or the light-skinned foos? and what about Pomona Boys? are there any in oc?

fromOC
What city do you live in now?: SantaAna

Unread post by fromOC » September 14th, 2008, 3:40 am

well, a while back, Alhambra Hellside came down to the OC and recruited a few youngsters from here. and the ones in OC are asian, not filipino.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » September 15th, 2008, 7:54 pm

MP side dub c in orange county? thats a lil out of the way. in late 90's, early 00, i saw alotta t-side and sonny-side in orange county. thats my 2 cents.

all the WC i knew stopped banging when it pretty much fell apart. kinda shows their dedication to it. i hear stories that pomona side still puttin in that work. pomona's always been a grimey spot tho.

kicKer714
What city do you live in now?: ANAHEIM HILLS

Unread post by kicKer714 » September 15th, 2008, 9:19 pm

fromOC wrote:well, a while back, Alhambra Hellside came down to the OC and recruited a few youngsters from here. and the ones in OC are asian, not filipino.
where you here that from?

fromOC
What city do you live in now?: SantaAna

Unread post by fromOC » September 16th, 2008, 8:12 pm

kicKer714 wrote:
fromOC wrote:well, a while back, Alhambra Hellside came down to the OC and recruited a few youngsters from here. and the ones in OC are asian, not filipino.

well i live here homie, i would know haha. and they're beefing with a lot of hoods in OC too, specifically Asian Gang.

Decker626

Unread post by Decker626 » September 16th, 2008, 11:17 pm

I see, how long back was this? When they started coming down to the orange county? And Asian Gang? I never heard of them.. I heard in orange county most of the gangs are like "Malibu's most wanted". Just a bunch of rich boys dressing long socks, cortez's white tees.. but of course i may have heard wrong.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » September 16th, 2008, 11:55 pm

Decker626 wrote:I see, how long back was this? When they started coming down to the orange county? And Asian Gang? I never heard of them.. I heard in orange county most of the gangs are like "Malibu's most wanted". Just a bunch of rich boys dressing long socks, cortez's white tees.. but of course i may have heard wrong.
Naw I think you heard right. I was down there for years and could name all the real/solid asian G's I met on one hand. I wouldn't call them "rich boys," but they weren't ghetto either. To me they were more like kids playing gangster, like imitating what they saw on TV or heard in rap songs LOL.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » September 17th, 2008, 4:22 pm

SB tisoy, where you from out of curiosity?

kicKer714

Unread post by kicKer714 » September 17th, 2008, 7:02 pm

fromOC wrote:
kicKer714 wrote:

well i live here homie, i would know haha. and they're beefing with a lot of hoods in OC too, specifically Asian Gang.

Asian Gang? never heard of them puting in work around oc before nor heard of their hood and i reside in OC. who else they beefing with though? just curious. cause one of my homies ran into hellside at one of those coffee shops in OC.

kicKer714

Unread post by kicKer714 » September 17th, 2008, 7:06 pm

in the Westminster/Garden Grove area

Decker626

Unread post by Decker626 » September 17th, 2008, 11:46 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:
Decker626 wrote:I see, how long back was this? When they started coming down to the orange county? And Asian Gang? I never heard of them.. I heard in orange county most of the gangs are like "Malibu's most wanted". Just a bunch of rich boys dressing long socks, cortez's white tees.. but of course i may have heard wrong.
Naw I think you heard right. I was down there for years and could name all the real/solid asian G's I met on one hand. I wouldn't call them "rich boys," but they weren't ghetto either. To me they were more like kids playing gangster, like imitating what they saw on TV or heard in rap songs LOL.

Is that right? Haha. I have a couple homies in the OC and they all agree with me. In my generation we didn't have much cars to roll around, maybe 1 car to fit 6 heads. I remember their were shootings happening all the time, between some of the old school hoods. I would hear about youngsters walking on the street packing and just straight up blasting on the spot, booking on feet. Nowadays all you see is "G's" rolling in 2-3 cars beating on eachother. What happened to the good old days..

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » September 22nd, 2008, 10:54 pm

richjesus wrote:SB tisoy, where you from out of curiosity?
South Bay born and raised, and where I currently stay. But I lived down in Westminster for a few years ('02-'05).

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » September 22nd, 2008, 11:07 pm

Decker626 wrote:
SB Tisoy wrote:

Is that right? Haha. I have a couple homies in the OC and they all agree with me. In my generation we didn't have much cars to roll around, maybe 1 car to fit 6 heads. I remember their were shootings happening all the time, between some of the old school hoods. I would hear about youngsters walking on the street packing and just straight up blasting on the spot, booking on feet. Nowadays all you see is "G's" rolling in 2-3 cars beating on eachother. What happened to the good old days..

Its 2008, the Asian gang scene is dead. These new "lil wayne generation" gangsters are soft as hell.

anonymous16
What city do you live in now?: carson

Unread post by anonymous16 » September 27th, 2008, 12:33 pm

have u guys heard anything about pomona boys in the oc area
or any history bout these guys i have hurd lots of stories of pb being active in orange county
and having good numbers in the area

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » September 29th, 2008, 11:38 pm

gangsters from irvine? LOL!!! i dunno how it is now down in irvine, but back in 95 when irvine was still 714, them fools were all lil rankers. some of them were coo as far as regular people go, but for damn sure none of them were actual gangsters. i remember the very first time i had come down there with my homies and there was some foo that seemed to be the one calling the shots for the rest of the kids.. he was threatening to call his hyungs for "back up", and that foo was trying to act all hard while wearing a baseball cap with some gay ass sanrio character on it. wtf!? what a joke. now im not saying that some of them didnt know real gangsters... but they themselves were no g's. LOL. a couple of them actually ended up knowing some of the cats from LA and Cerritos and so we just laughed at them trying to play like "real muthaf*kin g'z" LOL.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » September 29th, 2008, 11:44 pm

as for the other parts of oc... i gotta give it up to the viets in westminster/gg. those fools are crazy. i never knew if they was just down for their set or if they were just plain crazy or both, but them fools always rolled deep and strapped.

buoidoi81
What city do you live in now?: Eastside San Jose

Unread post by buoidoi81 » September 30th, 2008, 1:19 am

Long time ago... I'd say shit was crazy in the 90s. Ever since 2000, everything died. But the g's back in the 90s were hard as fuck. At one point there were drive bys, home invasions, and robberies all the time. Shit always went down at the pool halls and parties. I haven't lived in OC for 8-9 years now, so I don't know how it's like anymore.

anonymous16
What city do you live in now?: carson

Unread post by anonymous16 » September 30th, 2008, 7:13 am

nobody hurd about the pomona boys?

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 1st, 2008, 7:00 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:
richjesus wrote:SB tisoy, where you from out of curiosity?
South Bay born and raised, and where I currently stay. But I lived down in Westminster for a few years ('02-'05).
I meant South Bay as in the 310, So Cal, not to be confused with San Jose.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 1st, 2008, 7:12 pm

anonymous16 wrote:nobody hurd about the pomona boys?
Pomona Boys? Hmm, first & only time I ever heard of them is when they jumped my ex's homegirl at some pool hall for rejecting one of them or some shit haha. The funniest part was she didn't even get hurt, I saw her later that night and didn't even know she got jumped 'til my ex told me.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » October 4th, 2008, 6:24 pm

buoidoi81 wrote:
Long time ago... I'd say shit was crazy in the 90s. Ever since 2000, everything died. But the g's back in the 90s were hard as fu--. At one point there were drive bys, home invasions, and robberies all the time. Shit always went down at the pool halls and parties. I haven't lived in OC for 8-9 years now, so I don't know how it's like anymore.
it died down cuz all the g'z got locked up. as a result, most the youngsters didnt have no one to raise em, so they turned into straight busters.

alotta the g'z from back then are gettin released, i see alotta them tryin to raise families n stuff, live legit.

lucky for them, most gangs that warred in the 90s gone, so none of the beef or their enemies remain.

twentytwo714
What city do you live in now?: Westminster

Unread post by twentytwo714 » October 13th, 2008, 12:51 am

only viet gangs i know of that are active in westminster are below anyone heard of these clicks?

CLB - Cadillac Boys (Unknown)
TVB - Tiny Viet Boyz (Somewhat Active) (Black Rag)
TOP - Tiny Oriental Posse (Black Rag)
DFJ - Dragon Family Juniors (Black Rag)
TRG - Tiny Rascal Gang (Members Branched Off To Form Other Clicks Most Inactive) (Grey Rag)
ABZ - Asian Boyz (Somewhat Active) (Blue Rag)
AG - Asian Gang (Somewhat Active) (Unknown)

sevenonefour

Unread post by sevenonefour » October 16th, 2008, 12:10 am

yeah i've heard of all those and you're right..they are all like u listed lol...i think AG is blue rag not 100% sure....most vietnamese hoods are all black rag..

anyone heard of YL, young locs? anyone know what happened to them or if they are still around? i heard they were a branch under AC, Asian Crips

twentytwo714
What city do you live in now?: Westminster

Unread post by twentytwo714 » October 16th, 2008, 2:43 pm

yeah they all got locked up back in 2005 for shooting that guy in the head with a shotgun from DF, they were down use to roll with TOP and bang on NFJ and DFJ but as far as i know YL are all doing life.

LVN
What city do you live in now?: La Puente

Unread post by LVN » October 17th, 2008, 2:32 am

Most of the O.C. T-Side guys hopped over to DFJ a few years back after operation Dragon Head. Their Dai Lo was the one that wore the wire for the feds. Those little guys had heart. I heard a few of the same guys are locked up for blasting a wrong guy lol.