HOW MANY RAZA GANGS IN OXNARD

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
REEBOK

HOW MANY RAZA GANGS IN OXNARD

Unread post by REEBOK » October 3rd, 2008, 9:03 pm

or is chiques running the whole city

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Re: HOW MANY RAZA GANGS IN OXNARD

Unread post by HIGHINSP » October 4th, 2008, 11:47 am

LOL...all mexican gangs in oxnard claim chiques...chiques=oxnard...high

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 6th, 2008, 10:09 pm

cool i always wondered what chiques meant

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » October 14th, 2008, 5:36 pm

no theres some other gang there thate dosent liek la colonia but i forget the name but COXCH basicly controls the city

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HIGHINSP » October 17th, 2008, 1:37 pm

IxEXIII wrote:no theres some other gang there thate dosent liek la colonia but i forget the name but COXCH basicly controls the city
naw that aint true...south side and surxtown both put a gang of jale down on colonia...as much as i hate to say it the blacks have killed at least 4 or 5 colonieros...and i dont think any of them have been smoked by co's...even the little town of el rio gives co a run for its money...

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » October 20th, 2008, 8:45 pm

no offence homie but colonia chiques is the onyl gang that makes any noise out of oxnard mabye they get blasted on and shit but i got homies that got blasted on to thats just life in a real gang....but i take that back they dont control the whole city they only care about the east side am i right? lol

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HIGHINSP » October 20th, 2008, 10:35 pm

IxEXIII wrote:no offence homie but colonia chiques is the onyl gang that makes any noise out of oxnard mabye they get blasted on and shit but i got homies that got blasted on to thats just life in a real gang....but i take that back they dont control the whole city they only care about the east side am i right? lol
colonia is the 18st of ventura county...they have alot of claimers, pysas, lames...as for the only gang making noise out of oxnard...maybe because they have a few rappers...the community colonia is on the east side of chiques...but its not the same today in 2008...back in the 90's co was full of cholos everywhere...now its mostly just working class mexicanos...the gang injuction and kicking gangsters out the projects has really hurt them...they have homies living all over the city...but dont hold down any varrio like back in the days...so i guess they run the east side...but not like they used to

9west9
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by 9west9 » March 30th, 2009, 1:27 am

ive lived here in oxnard for about 4 years and only ppl making noise around here are taggers yea colonia is deep but its the younger clicks making noice cfs exetera i had run ins with surtown but they dissapeared have only heared about them 1 time or seen but yea colonia mostly found here but with all the injunctions aint no 1 trying to get cought up sow

reyrecks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by reyrecks » May 31st, 2009, 2:36 pm

i have a primo from coxch and they havent been really affected by the injunction besides being harassed by the OPD but that doesnt phaze them. COxCH is the largest hood in oxnard followed by their main rival South Side x Chiques, then there is the smaller but still crazy gangs Sureno Town, El Rio, Lemonwood Chiques and Loma Flats.

114buster
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by 114buster » April 11th, 2010, 7:25 am

colonia chiques doe