Dogstown Riva (DTR) in Rubidoux

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
REEBOK

Dogstown Riva (DTR) in Rubidoux

Unread post by REEBOK » October 6th, 2008, 10:11 pm

ARE THEY THE SAME GANG AS THE DOGTOWN IN L.A.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Re: DOGTOWN QUESTION

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 8th, 2008, 2:44 pm

The one in Riverside is called DogStown i think

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 8th, 2008, 9:43 pm

which hood came first the one in l.a. or the one in riverside

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 8th, 2008, 11:48 pm

Dogstown Riva (DTR) in Rubidoux started way late..they couldn't call themselves Dogtown cause the L.A. boys weren't havin it.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 9th, 2008, 10:46 pm

so the l.a. boys must of confronted these cats right off the top , was it that they were nt up to standards of the l.a. ones or was just plain ego ?

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Unread post by riverside » October 10th, 2008, 4:40 pm

a homie. thats my varrio, you got a question about it ask me...

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 11th, 2008, 12:13 am

riverside wrote:a homie. thats my varrio, you got a question about it ask me...
I don't have a question for you homie,,just a fact I know. Not tryin' to diss anybody,,but I know a few homies too. U probably know some fools from RVL too?? No?

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by riverside » October 11th, 2008, 5:28 pm

stamps wrote:
riverside wrote:a homie. thats my varrio, you got a question about it ask me...
I don't have a question for you homie,,just a fact I know. Not tryin' to diss anybody,,but I know a few homies too. U probably know some fools from RVL too?? No?
i was talking to the vato that started the subject. but ya i know a few of them,

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » October 11th, 2008, 9:24 pm

naw foo my varrio aint from L.A it started in rubidoux theres DOG TOWN RIFA in N.E L.A and than DOGSTOWN RIVA in rubidoux noone form L.A confronted my varrio at all... plus from wat i hear on the homie on this site DOG TOWN RIFA the L.A varrio is no more

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 13th, 2008, 3:44 pm

have you ever ran into a dogtown gangster from l.a. and if so what was the conversation like - mutal respect or arrogance & ego

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » October 14th, 2008, 5:41 pm

i dont no i never met one from L.A before

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 15th, 2008, 3:47 am

Not tryin to disrespect any hood here, but I know thta DTR had an LA issue with their hood name..anyway,,I know DTR pretty good...and some homies from RVL too...not droppin' names here though

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by riverside » October 15th, 2008, 11:28 am

I know some people may think that. but i never heard no issue, maybe since we have an s and its DOGSTOWN. but there are dogtowns all over, la, oc, and gardena i heard. i dont think any of have anything to do with eachother either. some people think cause their an la gang that there gonna "put the smash" on everyone cause of the name. people have some thing that la gangs are bigger and badder.

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » October 19th, 2008, 7:34 pm

only rumor of L.A on the varrio i ever heard was that we were the one from L.A that set up shop in rubdoux wich was the farthest thing from the truth

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 29th, 2008, 4:29 pm

thats what i heard

ProjectGirl
What city do you live in now?: Lancas

Unread post by ProjectGirl » December 2nd, 2008, 7:25 pm

IxEXIII wrote:naw foo my varrio aint from L.A it started in rubidoux theres DOG TOWN RIFA in N.E L.A and than DOGSTOWN RIVA in rubidoux noone form L.A confronted my varrio at all... plus from wat i hear on the homie on this site DOG TOWN RIFA the L.A varrio is no more
This is to clarify your hearing The DOGTOWN gang which my great great grandfather born in 1870 was from is still standing although there is an injunction against them make no mistake they are still posted so you need to double check your resources before you quote them or else you'll always end up looking like a tapado.Todays Lesson For The Youngster: Never open your mouth if you don't have first hand information .

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 2nd, 2008, 7:48 pm

IxEXIII wrote:... plus from wat i hear on the homie on this site DOG TOWN RIFA the L.A varrio is no more
ORALE, CHALE ESE! WHERE YOU BE GETTING YOUR INFO FROM ESE? MYSPACE O QUE?

WEREN'T YOU THE SAME VATO THAT SAID YOUR VARRIO VETERANOS TOLD YOU THAT THEY WERE STARTED OFF BY VATOS FROM THE LOS?

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by riverside » December 2nd, 2008, 9:13 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
IxEXIII wrote:... plus from wat i hear on the homie on this site DOG TOWN RIFA the L.A varrio is no more

WEREN'T YOU THE SAME VATO THAT SAID YOUR VARRIO VETERANOS TOLD YOU THAT THEY WERE STARTED OFF BY VATOS FROM THE LOS?[/quote

theres alot of lil claimers in my hood that dont know whats up. but if he really talked to one of the homies they never would of told him some shit like that. we have nothing to do with them. so i dont know where lil dude is getting his info from.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » December 4th, 2008, 2:23 pm

dtr in rubidoux wasnt started by the la one

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 4th, 2008, 3:03 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:dtr in rubidoux wasnt started by the la one
I NEVER SAID THEY WERE. WHAT I SAID IS THAT THE YOUNG VATO FROM RIVA MADE REFERENCE TO IT BEFORE.

PERSONALLY, I'VE NEVER KNOWN DOG TOWN FROM LOS EVER HAVING STARTED ANY DT VARRIO OUTSIDE THE ONE IN N.E.LOS

THERE HAVE BEEN HEADS FROM DT THAT HAVE SET UP HERE AND THERE, POMONA, LA PUENTE, ALHAMBRA, HARBOR AREA, BUT THEY NEVER ESTABLISHED A THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH HOOD OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. (THIS IS BACK IN THE DAYS, I COULD NOT SAY ABOUT PRESENT TIMES).

BUT AS TO DTR IN LOS, WHETHER IT BE THE PROYECTS OR HIGHLAND PARK BEING DEFUNCT. THE VATO SAYING THAT IS WAY OFF. DTR STILL REPRESENTS AND MAKES IT IN THE NEWS FROM TIME TO TIME.

THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING!

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by riverside » December 4th, 2008, 3:39 pm

i never heard that dt in la where dead. i heard about the injunction and people saying that it slowed down out that way. but not that its dead.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » December 4th, 2008, 11:14 pm

i see what ur sayin lonewolf, ya i agree they make their presencr known

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » December 10th, 2008, 1:36 am

Lonewolf wrote:

WEREN'T YOU THE SAME VATO THAT SAID YOUR VARRIO VETERANOS TOLD YOU THAT THEY WERE STARTED OFF BY VATOS FROM THE LOS?
say wat? y u got to trip for homie ur a grown man...if the info u gave me was wrong about YOU SAYING the north east dog town rifa was EXTINCT than u need to take responsibility for ur false info. u got it all twisted and shit carnal u ASKED me if dogs town riva started off by foos from los i said NO and to that foo riverside who are u? u only say anythiung about dogs town riva after i do

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by riverside » December 10th, 2008, 9:42 am

IxEXIII wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:

say wat? y u got to trip for homie ur a grown man...if the info u gave me was wrong about YOU SAYING the north east dog town rifa was EXTINCT than u need to take responsibility for ur false info. u got it all twisted and shit carnal u ASKED me if dogs town riva started off by foos from los i said NO and to that foo riverside who are u? u only say anythiung about dogs town riva after i do

because i dont think your from my varrio. thats why.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 10th, 2008, 2:00 pm

IxEXIII wrote:
Go ahead and show me where and when have I ever said or told you that DTR was extinct?

YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR READING GLASSES AND CLEAN THAT WAX OUT OF YOUR EARS IF YOU'RE READING OR HEARING THINGS WRONG.

Take responsibilit for false info?

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAME UP WITH SAYING THAT DOGSTOWN RIVA VETERANOS HAD TOLD "YOU" THAT THEY WERE STARTED OFF BY VATOS FROM LOS, AND THEN WHEN I PRESSED YOU FOR MORE DETAILS, YOU WENT AND CHECKED AND CAME BACK SAYING THAT YOUR DOGSTOWN HAD NO CONNECTIONS OF OLD WITH THE N.E.LOS.

That's all YOU baby. That's all you saying all that, not me.

Now, if you really think that DTR is extinct, why don't you justa take a cruise down there and stroll around see for yourself.

DON'T BE SURPRISED IF ONE OF THEM GHOSTS LITES A FIRECRACKER ON YOUR . .S

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » December 11th, 2008, 6:07 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
IxEXIII wrote:
Go ahead and show me where and when have I ever said or told you that DTR was extinct?

YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR READING GLASSES AND CLEAN THAT WAX OUT OF YOUR EARS IF YOU'RE READING OR HEARING THINGS WRONG.

Take responsibilit for false info?

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAME UP WITH SAYING THAT DOGSTOWN RIVA VETERANOS HAD TOLD "YOU" THAT THEY WERE STARTED OFF BY VATOS FROM LOS, AND THEN WHEN I PRESSED YOU FOR MORE DETAILS, YOU WENT AND CHECKED AND CAME BACK SAYING THAT YOUR DOGSTOWN HAD NO CONNECTIONS OF OLD WITH THE N.E.LOS.

That's all YOU baby. That's all you saying all that, not me.

Now, if you really think that DTR is extinct, why don't you justa take a cruise down there and stroll around see for yourself.

DON'T BE SURPRISED IF ONE OF THEM GHOSTS LITES A FIRECRACKER ON YOUR . .S
lonewolf
u no wat i did see were i typed something liek that but it **LOOKS** like i said DOGSTOWNRIVA was created by homeboys up in los but thats **NOT** wat i said. why wud i lie about my own varrio being from L.A when my homies dont represent los
and its true your dog town rifa and my dogs town riva are 2 difrent gangs that dont have connections at all pero trip out why wud i lie about some stupid shit like that? somone wud bound to call me on that right? serio why would i said the n.e.l.a dog town was extinct if i wasnt told that damn u need to kick back ur varrio still out there mybad on that but i only said wat i was told
riverside
hit me up in a private message and tell me atleast 10 foos u kick it with from dogs town riva LOL cause i think u the one whos a fony...like i said u only got something to say after somone breaks the ice

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by riverside » December 11th, 2008, 10:41 pm

riverside
hit me up in a private message and tell me atleast 10 foos u kick it with from dogs town riva LOL cause i think u the one whos a fony...like i said u only got something to say after somone breaks the ice[/quote]

i aint gonna put my homboys on blast on some internet shit.