how much respect does DAYGO get from L A

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

how much respect does DAYGO get from L A

Unread post by classicc » January 24th, 2004, 7:10 pm

MY BIGGEST QUESTION IS HOW MUCH RESPECT DOES SAN DIEGO CATS GET FROM L A CATS ON THE STREETS

UrbanStreets
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by UrbanStreets » December 10th, 2007, 1:14 pm

Well, people apparently don't care. But as a native of Los Angeles, they don't get much respect from LA. Why? Because Angelenos THINK they are tough, but in reality it's loaded with soccer moms, retirees and celebrities. In my opinion, LA is for gays.

SmallTimeCrook619

Unread post by SmallTimeCrook619 » December 17th, 2007, 5:25 pm

who care we dont need respect from LA. LA has too much shit goin on to be give an identity and community. but here SD is a family. we dont need LA fools

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 17th, 2007, 8:58 pm

....LOL URBAN RYDEZ NY'Z KOCK, SO NO1 PLZ TAKEZ ADVICE

All i have to say is if LA iz full of sokker momz, im Pretty Sure Hub City wouldnt be in the toP 5 dangerous sities n the nation?
anywayz now datz kleard uP..And the question was how much resPekt does san diego get from LA., not how much resPekt LA getz from daygo...nigguh can u read or iz ny'z kock all n ya fase?? lol kuz ur resPonse waz

"Well, people apparently don't care. But as a native of Los Angeles, they don't get much respect from LA. Why? Because Angelenos THINK they are tough, but in reality it's loaded with soccer moms, retirees and celebrities. In my opinion, LA is for gays"

Anywayz.. i onno..

bmoney485

Unread post by bmoney485 » December 19th, 2007, 1:40 am

Thats a good post, but we really dont care what anybody thinks of us. SD is diff in alot of ways to LA. Its more tight knitted around here. People dont really color trip like LA. SD people be on money, not saying LA people dont be on money. Just my opinion

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 29th, 2007, 4:55 pm

UrbanStreets wrote:Well, people apparently don't care. But as a native of Los Angeles, they don't get much respect from LA. Why? Because Angelenos THINK they are tough, but in reality it's loaded with soccer moms, retirees and celebrities. In my opinion, LA is for gays.
I guess you aint in the right places then, No spots like reginald denny was at though right, by the way you sound kind of gay yourself homeboy.

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » December 30th, 2007, 9:44 am

i heard daygo gets it in..
plus i heard parties be popin over there too

OBG GUSTO

Unread post by OBG GUSTO » January 22nd, 2008, 9:14 pm

the rollin 40's from LA and SD ride for each other

bmoney485

Unread post by bmoney485 » February 3rd, 2008, 10:41 pm

Yea thats tru!!! Alot of Ru's from LA Be gettin love from the Ru's in Daygo

FairfaxHSgolfteam

Unread post by FairfaxHSgolfteam » March 28th, 2008, 12:29 pm

Where all my Coronado Island Crips at? Yay Yay!

HdS

fuk it

Unread post by HdS » May 5th, 2008, 11:20 am

you know what fuk it if la aint got respect for daygo shit we dont care we brazy enough as it iz

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 5th, 2008, 4:37 pm

:roll:

It's a dinky little very expensive whitebread island with a big hotel and a SEAL base and Naval Air Station. Real-estate is very expensive. A small very modest two bedroom home can easily cost over $1,000,000. Crips? There's no crip set there. Stop making up stuff. If you don't know either be quiet or just say you don't know.
FairfaxHSgolfteam wrote:Where all my Coronado Island Crips at? Yay Yay!

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 6th, 2008, 3:24 am

The Mexican community in SD is more hip hop oriented than LA is. I saw this with my own two eyes. I cruised Highland on a Sunday night last summer.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 6th, 2008, 7:13 am

Word promoters like Street Native are trying to bring the underground hip hop scene to life in SD, in a way that is very Mexican / Latino based

newStacyAdams
What city do you live in now?: Baja California

Re: how much respect does DAYGO get from L A

Unread post by newStacyAdams » June 9th, 2008, 12:58 pm

It aint that LA dont give daygo respect, it's that LA don't give a damn about nothing but LA. Being from LA, it's been a lifetime of hearing "we hate LA", "fuck LA", "LA aint this or that", Can't yall see the hate in your own eyes. LA, don't have beef with Daygo, never has, never will. You have to understand, Daygo is irrelevant, to a true LA Gangsta. I been in hoods since the mid-70's,and not once i have i ever heard San Diego mentioned, other than it's sports teams, or if a nigga got family in Daygo. LA is hated on for so many reasons, and if you really ask why, it's for the same reasons niggas bang, they really don't know why. It's simply because the nigga next to you said so, so what do you do, follow in that niggas footsteps. That's what happens to followers, they never can be champions, they can never be real thugs, they just do and say what the next nigga says. The only issue a LA thug got with any other so called thug , is when somebody trys to rep his hood. LA thugs take pride in the streets their from, and the wars they been in for their neighborhood, and to see another nigga try to rep it , who aint never stomped it, is direspectful. I think a true LA thug would love to have homiesm, and allies in Daygo, it will only make the set(s) that much deeper. This can be done from Sacramento all the way down to Daygo. If this took place, then you would really see what time it is. The problem is, niggas think like gangbangers, and not gangsters. Niggas need to elevate their game. Gangbangers come and go (quickly), but gangsters make a serious dent in society. On another note, to really answer your question, you would need to get in your six fo and ride to LA, and ask. Better yet, go start some shit with the soccer moms in the Imperial courts and or Nickerson Gardens, and i guarantee you will come out with an answer. For once, be a real gangster and make your mark in the gang world. To hell with hiding behind a computer, get out there and get GANGSTA! Real ganstas just dont shoot guns and kill people. Whoopty Do!, who can't do that punk shit. Gangsters is about money, power, and controlling shit. So, how much respect does DAYGO get from LA? well, you can't really respect niggas, that you ain't never heard of.

Sir Peels

Unread post by Sir Peels » June 17th, 2008, 8:56 pm

newStacyAdams wrote:It aint that LA dont give daygo respect, it's that LA don't give a damn about nothing but LA. Being from LA, it's been a lifetime of hearing "we hate LA", "fu-- LA", "LA aint this or that", Can't yall see the hate in your own eyes. LA, don't have beef with Daygo, never has, never will. You have to understand, Daygo is irrelevant, to a true LA Gangsta. I been in hoods since the mid-70's,and not once i have i ever heard San Diego mentioned, other than it's sports teams, or if a nigga got family in Daygo. LA is hated on for so many reasons, and if you really ask why, it's for the same reasons niggas bang, they really don't know why. It's simply because the nigga next to you said so, so what do you do, follow in that niggas footsteps. That's what happens to followers, they never can be champions, they can never be real thugs, they just do and say what the next nigga says. The only issue a LA thug got with any other so called thug , is when somebody trys to rep his hood. LA thugs take pride in the streets their from, and the wars they been in for their neighborhood, and to see another nigga try to rep it , who aint never stomped it, is direspectful. I think a true LA thug would love to have homiesm, and allies in Daygo, it will only make the set(s) that much deeper. This can be done from Sacramento all the way down to Daygo. If this took place, then you would really see what time it is. The problem is, niggas think like gangbangers, and not gangsters. Niggas need to elevate their game. Gangbangers come and go (quickly), but gangsters make a serious dent in society. On another note, to really answer your question, you would need to get in your six fo and ride to LA, and ask. Better yet, go start some shit with the soccer moms in the Imperial courts and or Nickerson Gardens, and i guarantee you will come out with an answer. For once, be a real gangster and make your mark in the gang world. To hell with hiding behind a computer, get out there and get GANGSTA! Real ganstas just dont shoot guns and kill people. Whoopty Do!, who can't do that punk shit. Gangsters is about money, power, and controlling shit. So, how much respect does DAYGO get from LA? well, you can't really respect niggas, that you ain't never heard of.
As a Long Beach nigga thats fa sho...Daygo cat's is on some hate LA for no reason shit. We know ain't shit poppin in your town after you go to the zoo. If it wasn't for TJ...and how many times can ya'll see the donky show down there. Soccer moms...quit that shit, SD is white bread than a muh fucka...

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 3rd, 2008, 10:35 am

in my opinion , being from sd. i'd say not ALL L.A niggas get along with S.D. im not gonna b a hater n agree with whoever says l.a's full of soccer moms n stuff cuz imma keep it real. there's allways homicides in L.A. But it's not that different from s.d. Daygo gots all kinds of ese's n shit. There's more bllods than crips(which is the opposite of L.A). but that dont mean anything. most areas in s.d sum police dont even dare patrol. Daygo only rides for daygo..but when it cums down to it..if they gotta funk with outta-towners then thats how its gonna b

Broncoe
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Broncoe » October 7th, 2008, 4:31 am

Cuz!!! im from the west side of L.A and nigga it aint ever been a soccer mom in the hood cuz.... we show no love to no other city!!! fucc daygo and any other city that gotta problem with L.A niggas. we started this crip and slob shit so now what cuz.... yb the loc said it Rollin 100's NHC cuz

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 10th, 2008, 8:13 am

Sir Peels wrote:
newStacyAdams wrote:It aint that LA dont give daygo respect, it's that LA don't give a damn about nothing but LA. Being from LA, it's been a lifetime of hearing "we hate LA", "fu-- LA", "LA aint this or that", Can't yall see the hate in your own eyes. LA, don't have beef with Daygo, never has, never will. You have to understand, Daygo is irrelevant, to a true LA Gangsta. I been in hoods since the mid-70's,and not once i have i ever heard San Diego mentioned, other than it's sports teams, or if a nigga got family in Daygo. LA is hated on for so many reasons, and if you really ask why, it's for the same reasons niggas bang, they really don't know why. It's simply because the nigga next to you said so, so what do you do, follow in that niggas footsteps. That's what happens to followers, they never can be champions, they can never be real thugs, they just do and say what the next nigga says. The only issue a LA thug got with any other so called thug , is when somebody trys to rep his hood. LA thugs take pride in the streets their from, and the wars they been in for their neighborhood, and to see another nigga try to rep it , who aint never stomped it, is direspectful. I think a true LA thug would love to have homiesm, and allies in Daygo, it will only make the set(s) that much deeper. This can be done from Sacramento all the way down to Daygo. If this took place, then you would really see what time it is. The problem is, niggas think like gangbangers, and not gangsters. Niggas need to elevate their game. Gangbangers come and go (quickly), but gangsters make a serious dent in society. On another note, to really answer your question, you would need to get in your six fo and ride to LA, and ask. Better yet, go start some shit with the soccer moms in the Imperial courts and or Nickerson Gardens, and i guarantee you will come out with an answer. For once, be a real gangster and make your mark in the gang world. To hell with hiding behind a computer, get out there and get GANGSTA! Real ganstas just dont shoot guns and kill people. Whoopty Do!, who can't do that punk shit. Gangsters is about money, power, and controlling shit. So, how much respect does DAYGO get from LA? well, you can't really respect niggas, that you ain't never heard of.
As a Long Beach nigga thats fa sho...Daygo cat's is on some hate LA for no reason shit. We know ain't shit poppin in your town after you go to the zoo. If it wasn't for TJ...and how many times can ya'll see the donky show down there. Soccer moms...quit that shit, SD is white bread than a muh fucka...
Cuz u got it fuCced cup nigga..the zoo's way up n a whole different are . dumb nigga. nobody said anythin about hatin L.A its jus niggas see sd as a joke ..n its not..niggas get popped..especially out of towners.so fucc what u talkin bout

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » October 12th, 2008, 4:14 am

newStacyAdams

i agree with u its not too much that L.A hates S.D they just think their better than anyother suround areas too like I.E, O.C, Ventura and anything else...my best advice u cant make everyone happy if people want to hate than fuck that just how it goes L.A has allways had the spotlight in california and not a damn thing going to change that soon

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 15th, 2008, 10:41 am

put it like this..yeah we all know kalis main violent places is (probably) in this order
  • Los angeles*-compton-watts-south central-inglewood*Oakland*sacremento* Oceanside*san diego*orange county

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » January 27th, 2009, 12:20 am

im from SD so im biased a little bit to the last post cuz i been all up thru inglewood and expected it to be on some superduper hood shit when it was just your average ghetto. theres definitely places in dago that is more hood than inglewood. watts is a different story. my homie has family in Nickerson Gardens and i went thru there in a blue car with a SD sticker on it and felt like a hooded white man at a Public Enemy concert. i knew LA was notorious for its bad spots but damn...

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » January 29th, 2009, 4:12 am

i love san diego i go there every year.....i never once seen a gangbanger...if i did they didnt look like it.......i admit i never been to the ghetto in s.d. but ive been downtown...never seen one....but downtown l.a. a different story....downtown vegas a different story.........funny thing though is on hood 2 hood 2 the diego bloods was having a party at the hotel i always stay in....guess i wasnt around at the right times.

jboogie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jboogie » January 29th, 2009, 9:50 pm

The thing is downtown SD is all redeveloped and built for tourists and college kids now. You might see a few gangsters here and there but thats the place where people go to shop, go clubbin, or eat and have a good time, plus you got cops patrolling that area all the time (at least on weekends at night). I've lived in both the SD and L.A. areas and i'd say downtown SD is kinda like Oldtown Pasadena, all yuppied out and trying to redevelop. But when you're in the ghetto in SD (Southeast/East S.D.) you definitely know you're in the ghetto and it aint hard to spot gangsters there.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » January 29th, 2009, 11:57 pm

yea but if your in downtown than your not too far away from some of SD's hardest turfs like Sherman, Logan, Market and Shelltown. and also in those areas are West Coast Crips Neighborhood Crips and 59 Brims.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 23rd, 2009, 12:23 pm

IM FROM INGLEWOOD BUT I GOTFAMILY IN SD AND I LIVED THERE BEFORE,TO ME SD IS FILLED WITH TOO MANY SHIT TALKERS,WHEN I WENT THERE ALL THESE FOOLS THAT WOULD ALWAYS DISS OTHER HOODS ON the NET AND SHIT WOULD WALK BY RIVAL GANG MEMBERS AND THEY WOULDNT DO ANYTHING,THEN THEY START SAYING HOW THEY WERE SCARED AND ALL DIS SHIT EVEN THO THEY DIDNT STEP TO ANY1,SOME PEOPLE WOULD TELL ME FUCK LA AND THEN WHEN I WOULD GO UP TO THEM THEY DIDNT WANNA DO SHIT,TO ME SD IS HELLA DIFFERENT THEN LA OR ANY OTHER COUNTY IN SOUTHERN CALI,CUZ U GO TO LA,VENTURA,IE,OC,760 THE DEADLIEST HOOS ARE ALL LATINO,THE CRAZIEST ONES,IN SD THE DANGEROUS HOOD IS IN OCEANSIDE WHICH IS A HELLA NICE PLACE,AND SD HAS ITS GAY COMMUNITY HILLCREST,BUT U GOT MORE BLACK,ASIAN,PACIFIC ISLANDER HOODS WHO ARE MORE DOWN THEN THE LATINO HOODS,AND IN SD IVE NEVER SEEN HISPANICS FIGHT BLACKS EXCEPT ONCE AT MOUNT MIGUEL HIGH SCHOOL,the ONLY HISPANICS WHO FOUGHT WERE MEMBERS OF THE HISPANIC KINGS GANG,AND ALOT OF BLACK HOODS IN SD WELL BLACK MEMBERS WOULD TALK SHIT BOUT HISPANICS AND HISPANICS OVER HERE DONT DO SHIT,IN LOS OR ANYWHERE ELSE IT WOULDA BEEN A BLOOD ZONE,IN SD ITS HELLA SAFE,the ONLY TWO GANGS IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY I THINK WOULD LAST IN LA OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN SOUTHERN CALI WOULD BE LOGAN HEIGHTS WHO HAVE MEMBERS IN the 818 AND OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY CUZ THEYRE PRETTY DEEP,MAYBE EASTSIDE POSOLE AND THE OCEANSIDE GANG CUZ THEYRE DEEP TOO,THATS IT,SD TO ME HAS ALL THESE FOOLS TALKEN SHIT BOUT LA AND OTHER PLACES BUT WHEN THEY GET CALLED OUT BY PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTYS THEY DONT GOT ANYTHING TO SAY

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » July 23rd, 2009, 6:25 pm

Man youre not any kind of a G if you disrespect any city...Every city has shit talkers and bullshitters and every city has riders...plain and simple and if you havent learned that yet you havent seen shit in your life

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 23rd, 2009, 6:41 pm

S619D wrote:Man youre not any kind of a G if you disrespect any city...Every city has shit talkers and bullshitters and every city has riders...plain and simple and if you havent learned that yet you havent seen shit in your life
YEA WELL IN SD THERES NOT THAT MANY RIDERS,IVE SEEN MOSTLY SHIT TALKERS

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » October 15th, 2009, 1:08 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
S619D wrote:Man youre not any kind of a G if you disrespect any city...Every city has shit talkers and bullshitters and every city has riders...plain and simple and if you havent learned that yet you havent seen shit in your life
YEA WELL IN SD THERES NOT THAT MANY RIDERS,IVE SEEN MOSTLY SHIT TALKERS
only thing i can say is i been to san d hella times and never felt unsafe but in l.a. im always watchin my shit.i aint never had no real problems there but im always watchin out in l.a.....only problem i ever had is i got banged on in the hundreds one time years ago(i think they said underground crips) i said i was from vegas we had a little convo and that was the end of it.i was a little worried it was just me walkin down the street with two girls,one from inglewood and one from belize.i learned a lesson that day,dont go walking up the street where you dont know people even if the girl say she know everybody(cuzz she didnt know them).unless you know alot of people dont take the chance.....my homeboy went to visit his sister in i think avalons hood(i dont know which exactly)and she wouldnt let that nigga leave the yard without her.my other homeboy said he got banged on by by yourself hustlers while mowing his on lawn cuzz he was wearin an old ragedy shirt just to clean up the yard but it was the wrong color....he was young and he admits they made him change his shirt.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 10th, 2010, 2:01 pm

Depends:

A true gangster will get respect in any city he goes. I know fools from LA who came here and got no respect, cause they were knuckleheads or busters. But the opposite of SD is true too.

I also know fools that came down from LA, and had made respect for SD gangsters that they chilled with here.

Same can be said of any city. It's not really a whole city issue, everytnig rides on your rep, or your car.

beans1904
What city do you live in now?: National City

Unread post by beans1904 » February 24th, 2010, 2:06 pm

I lived in Tijuana, Shell Town and National City all my life but I have family in East Los and I always get respect when Im out there.
You can't compare LA and SD. LA has a bigger population. More people = more crime, more gangs etc...
SO of course LA has deeper hoods. And honestly no hood in the US can compare to Tijuana. Thats all I got to say.
Its all about South Califas anyways.

userelm
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by userelm » May 21st, 2010, 5:25 pm

I PERSONALLY HAVE LOVE FOR HOMIE IN DAYGO BUT AS A WHOLE NIKKAS DONT FUCK with TO MANY NIKKAS FROM OTHER HOODS. EXAMPLE A LOT OF PIRU FROM BOMPTON DONT FUCK with INGLEWOOD PIRUS. AINT NO REAL BEEF BUT NIKKAS JUST DONT FUK with EACH OTHER!!1