DARK SIDE NO LUV RIALTO CRIP

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

DARK SIDE NO LUV RIALTO CRIP

Unread post by DNice » August 28th, 2008, 7:02 pm

Been hearin a lot about them last few months they are responsible for 5 murders I kno of in jully alone.. They got a lot of young gunners, they don't got a set hood so they be in different locations of rialto.. No love aint playin one of the hardest gangs in the area fa sho...niggas don't lost to many gun battles

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Re: DARK SIDE NO LUV RIALTO CRIP

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 29th, 2008, 11:39 am

THE SB N RIALTO HOMIES SAY THERE ONE OF THE MOST HATED HOODS IN THAT AREA....BEEFN WITH EVERYONE.

willdoberdoo
What city do you live in now?: somewhere far off

Unread post by willdoberdoo » August 29th, 2008, 7:32 pm

no luv was inactive for a few years prior to their little surge this summer, they not one of the most hated per say they just out of line with most hoods which causes that animosity.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 29th, 2008, 10:59 pm

I GOT YOU HOMIE, WHAT ABOUT BEFOR THEY WERE NOT ACTIVE WERE THEY KNOW TO PUT IN WORK?

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » August 31st, 2008, 3:57 pm

Crazy thing about no love..a lot of the members are from different los angeles gangs...I kno of 2 no love reps from harlem 30s and another from harvard crip..and the rest I'm not sure. The name no luv came from no love for the IE cause at the time most members were from la..now I dunno they use to go at it bad with the 5x crips in san bernardino..no loves kicked it of lilac in the abc where it has been countless shoot outs..they have since changed locations u can find no love members in the jacksons in rialto or behind ike high school in the alley...they killed a nigga from 60 over there few years back...no love is ruthless in my eyes prolly the most dangerous right now among blackgangs in 909 they have few allies and many enemies them niggas will blow ur brains out they don't care what hood u from..they juss killed a riverside 1200 blocc crip at a party in fontana last month...ithey say kartoon from ruff ryders is one of the leaders..althou I'm sure he not out telli nthem o comit sinceless acts he is verry much with the business as well but he on his money shit

willdoberdoo

Unread post by willdoberdoo » September 1st, 2008, 6:58 pm

lol at the "most ruthless" in the area. no luv has never been close to that having that title, never. you speak nonsense. no luv started off as a small time high school clique back at ike in 94' /95'. Funny thing about the whole thing is that at the time alot of them where into other things, dance crews, playing ball and other stuff. nothing to do with banging, alot of the original dudes where out of towners from the west side of south central, like the usual ,when the locals found out that they where out of towners repping, problems arose and took off as something more than petty sqaubs only after a couple where killed by 5 time and after some other san bernardino hoods got in the mix as well. thats why they banded together and formed "no luv" to fight against san bernardino gangs and other out of towners. they die down for a few years and come back then die down again, they have never been real factors. and kartoon is a rapper lol at him being a "leader".

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » September 3rd, 2008, 5:17 pm

U broke that down beautifully...but who else puttin it down in rialto? Like them 5x be in they own hood deep hangin out..I'm talkin bout when it come to poppin on shit layin niggas down right now noluvs doin that

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » September 3rd, 2008, 5:28 pm

Its fucked up..I hate the violence believe me I can't stand the violence but it I'd what it is

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » September 3rd, 2008, 11:57 pm

willow...............

kartoon is basically the leader of that ish...nikkaz look up to him....and believe me he is waaaay more than a rapper.....

now that dude that got killed @ a party...the dancer nikka was not from 1200 blocc ...he was a dancer.....unless they gunned down someone else... i aint gonna put they business out there too much

but they gunner just got locked up.......he a real noodle knocker.....thatz mah lil homie and i didnt even know he was like that....i looked @ him like a little kid....but yes noe luvs been really ....really active....period point blank ...they makin the most noise right now

noe luvs get along with the gardens and colton city crips....they mostly on the 5's and some personal beefs....they used to be cool with the 5...but u know how that story goes.....

its alot of young 'pretty type nikkaz'........that will pop ya noodle nowadays

and the dude from 60....low -key kidna wanst a rah-rah banger....his big brother was....4rm 60'z he got killed in the winchesters .....his name was keon....the dude that did it in jail for murder.......i aint even puttin his name out...but he was a pretty boy type...just tryna impress the wrong crowd.....

fuq all the bangin...but sh*t is gettin more active

willdoberdoo

Unread post by willdoberdoo » September 4th, 2008, 8:59 am

YP wrote: i aint gonna put they business out there too much
you just did......

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » September 4th, 2008, 11:19 pm

NAW NIKKA............I MENTIONED KEON = SXTY.i.P

BUT UHHHH NOT EVEN NAMES OF NIKKAZ DOIN LIFE

IM KNOWIN ABOUT THE I.E... I LIVE OUT HERE NIKKA.... IM @ ALL THE FUNCTIONS ALL that....EXCEPT FOR THE LEGION.....AND ELKS..........

I JUST GAVE THE REAL...HOPE U LEARNED FROM IT

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

IM KNOWIN ABOUT THE I.E... I LIVE OUT HERE NIKKA.... IM @ ALL THE FUNCTIONS ALL that....EXCEPT FOR THE LEGION.....AND ELKS..........

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

willdoberdoo

Unread post by willdoberdoo » September 5th, 2008, 11:51 am

Iol at learning something from you. nigga you aint kickin knowledge to no one, muchless me. your misinformation is third & fourth hand nonsense. You trying to tell me that the rapper is a ''leader'' lets me no that you are a non affiliated clown.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 5th, 2008, 6:05 pm

NOT TO BE F*CKD UP BUT YP ALL YOUR INFO IS FROM SOMEONE ELSE OR JUST A HALF ASS ATTEMPED...YOU CLAIM TO KNOW ABOUT THE IxE BUT I HAVE READ YOUR OTHER POST TALKN DOWN ON THE WEST-END ABOUT VARRIOS N HOOD...YOU MIGHT KNOW ABOUT HOODS ON YOUR STREET OR AREA (BUT FROM WHAT OTHER RITO VATOS SAY YOU DONT)BUT NOT THE IxE

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » September 6th, 2008, 10:00 am

Yall get of yp bumper everything he spoke was real...a lot of them noe luv niggas be pretty boy niggas but killers...buddy from noe luv was one of the leaders for sure he was feared and niggas wanted his head he in the pen now chino I believe... kartoon is definately one of the front runners u niggas use ur brains he put the money in the hood who u think supply the burners..aint about puttin people business out is common sence...and ol boy from 60s who got killed they called him tiny keke loco...rip

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » September 7th, 2008, 10:10 pm

good lookin DNICE

most of these nikkaz is fakez........

yeah lil keke loco.........keon...........I seen him the day b4 that ish happend.......

nikkaz was airin out a week or so ago @ the vibe too.......homie @ dicero.... u in the mexican world.... i dont know too much about that... i fuq with some paisas back n the day...they luved ya boy..el patio and all...but on this black street ish.... my ear is there homie... i be tryna get it higher from the ground but nikkaz yap and yap and yap....

if u do something dont tell nobody...not ya girl or even nikkaz 4rm ya hood...not even ya momma...or ya "best friend".....snitchin...wires...undercovers is out.... yo d-nice u can hit me on a pm.......i be thinkin alot of cops go on this ish...the first thing a snitch or a fake gonna do is point the finger first....

all my info is 99999.99999% accurate...kuz im right there mah ninja....but like i said fuq bangin....ish is krazy

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » September 11th, 2008, 10:02 am

aint that nigga Turf Talk from No Luv ?

whoop
What city do you live in now?: rialto

Unread post by whoop » September 20th, 2008, 3:07 am

All u niggas talking about noe luv is in the darc.lol.im from noe luv hint;username whoop.we been puuting it down 15 years and done killed more shit than a lil bit. yp a enemy so dont listen 2 him we the only official blacc gang in rialt the fish is san bernardino. also speaking on my tiny luvs aint cool they active in the strrets like they told and 4 u scary bitches who thought 20008 was wild wait till 2009. more active.fuc fish

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » September 23rd, 2008, 11:11 pm

lol @ whoop

Nikka I aint no fuqin enemy of NO-LUV

I know real nikkaz names my boi........

Hit me in A PM............

whoop

Unread post by whoop » October 10th, 2008, 12:08 am

stop speaking on the homies if u stay in the town u no how we smash its not bragging its sagging

piff
What city do you live in now?: san bernardino

Unread post by piff » October 10th, 2008, 5:46 pm

niggas 4rm no luv do be waccin niggas..but dey dnt be waccin no 5x niggas..but 5x killed like 6 of dey homies..dats y dey hate dem so much

whoop

Unread post by whoop » October 12th, 2008, 8:50 pm

the fish aint killed six shit

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » October 13th, 2008, 1:20 pm

I think the 5 got like one nikka...but it wasnt in the west courts....aka cedarbrooks...it was in them houses round the corner...anyhoo......sh*t dyin down right now with them

other hoodz is fuedin low key heavy tho....but yeah whoop...some of ya homies luv me mah nikka

thats if u a real NOe-LUV

willdoberdoo

Unread post by willdoberdoo » October 13th, 2008, 6:08 pm

@ YP. if you tryin' to say that the 5's just recently bagge'd a no luv then its whatvever ,might not be false words in that. but in the time they been beefin with the "no luvs" when the war was heavy ALOT of bodies dropped on that side. the "no luv" side. thats the only reason why its so much hatred goin on. in fact i only heard of two 5x's ever gettin chipped during the heaviest of the war. one real banger the other a ball player. no luv never got the level on the 5's. ever since the shit took off in the mid 90s. last i heard with about the no luvs is one got chipped on highland in san bernardino a while back. and lil mook from the projects got chipped in rialto a month or two ago.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » October 14th, 2008, 11:53 pm

lil mook aka Devon....got chipped a few months ago...everybody and they momma sayin they know who did it....but I aint with that gum bumpin

lil mook was from Projectz...but also 4 block (pronounce 4 block)....4 block taking that beef.......them lil nikkaz is bloodz now.....

but naw ....ole boy got killed a few years ago.......

sh*t been quiet right now....just a few fueds @ clubs here and there........everybody biased...but 9/10 would say that the noe luvs been lettin the 5x's have it.... but I dunno

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 15th, 2008, 11:36 am

I havnt heard shit about the No Luvs doing anything to any 5X's this year. No Luv and 5X beef has cooled off alot in the past few years.

whoop

Unread post by whoop » October 15th, 2008, 7:37 pm

nyte ryda dont noe shit y.p u noe what u talking about it was my lil homie o biscuit r.i.p thats all the fish got by the brooks and that was in 03 nyte ryda aint in the strrets if he was he noe the biz.and the only y.pp i noe is a fish and its fuc fish 4 life.niggas no we bring the noise

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » October 16th, 2008, 11:44 pm

lol @ that nigga nyte ryda gettin his card pulled by SB niggaz