Glasgow is Britain's murder capital, claims new survey

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 27th, 2008, 4:32 am

Oct 27 2008

GLASGOW is the youth murder capital of Britain, a study has shown.

Three areas of the city have emerged as the only places in the country where murder is the most common cause of death among young people.

Murder rates in Easterhouse, Calton and Castlemilk are more than four times the UK average.

Stabbing was the leading cause of death among 20-somethings in Easterhouse and 15 to 19-year-olds in the other two areas.

The figures come from a joint study by Sheffield and Bristol universities.

Researchers analysed data on almost 15 million deaths in the UK between 1981 and 2004.

They found that across the rest of the country, suicide and traffic accidents were the most common causes of death for young people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a very very large size different between Calton compared tae Easterhouse and Castlemilk.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Glasgow is Britain's murder capital, claims new survey

Unread post by cliffard » October 28th, 2008, 12:41 pm

how do you mean, is calton smaller or bigger than easterhouse and castlemilk. sorry i'm not really very familiar with glasgow (never been there).

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 28th, 2008, 3:39 pm

Calton is just 1 scheme in the east end, Easterhouse(East End) and Castlemilk(South Side) are the biggest schemes in Glasgow, more like a district than a housing scheme, has lots of different gangs within the scheme, beacuse of its size.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 28th, 2008, 4:58 pm

just looked on the net, lower life expectancy in calton than in the GAZA STRIP! have you travelled around the uk much, is calton much different than anywhere else inner city britain?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 28th, 2008, 5:02 pm

Nah, never left glasgow, nowhere in Scotland comes close to what Glasgows like, i have no idea what its like down south tough, maybe someone can shed light on that if theyve been to both places.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: malaga

Unread post by richardhead » October 29th, 2008, 11:21 am

There is a problem with knife crime in and around Glasgow. It all seems to stem from alcohol related arguments. They are not gangsters arguing over turf or gangsters getting it on. its drunks who cant hold there drink. Who sit in the parks all day drinking from a brown paper bag. They when truely plastered go down to the local pub and stab some old man or young lad for looking at them. If this is the way gangsters were to act in Manchester the graveyards would be full. Instead the prisons in Scotland are full of fools. If i was to live in Glasgow (thank god for that i dont) I would have a petition for all pubs and off licenses to close at 3.30pm. just before the gangsters leave school or get out of their beds. And a curfew after 8pm For all members of the public who are unemployed. That would be the majority of the said Gangsters.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 29th, 2008, 11:49 am

richardhead wrote:If i was to live in Glasgow (thank god for that i dont)
What would you know then, Most of it due to gang related stabbings slashings drunk or sober, papers like to say its due to drinking but thats just to justify the crime, alot of it happens when people are drunk im not denying that but not all of it, most if it is due to rival gang fights.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 14th, 2008, 2:39 pm

Listen you and listen good. There are no Gangsters in Scotland only drunks. And every body knows drunks like to fight and the ones who can't fight carry them little bravado knives , waiting for some poor drunk soul to cross their path. Scottish Gangsters, iwouldent p--s on one if he was on fire. So Bollocks to you and your stupid statement.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 14th, 2008, 2:46 pm

No Gangsters in Scotland, Ok if you say so. Paul Ferris, Tam Mcgraw, Mcgoverns, Daniel's, Lyons etc theyre not gangsters? Shut up and stop talking out yer arse.

Street gangs in glasgow dont use the term gangster, gangster is term used for the gangsters.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 14th, 2008, 3:07 pm

BTW you seem very bitter lol, did something happen when you visited from Malaga?

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 15th, 2008, 4:45 am

Jinky08 wrote:No Gangsters in Scotland, Ok if you say so. Paul Ferris, Tam Mcgraw, Mcgoverns, Daniel's, Lyons etc theyre not gangsters? Shut up and stop talking out yer arse.

Street gangs in glasgow dont use the term gangster, gangster is term used for the gangsters.
As i said in my last post Dick there are no Gangsters in Scotland. Can you define what you would call a gangster. Because in my eyes you believe that any one who goes on TV talks a load of shit and lie's, of which if there was any truth they would of been arrested and charged with the fu--ing crimes they are bragging about. Instead they get their lawyer, and for 25 quid have a afferdavit drawn up, saying what they are about to say on TV is a load of shit and just for the Dicks like you and others to believe. When you get home from the nursery school, take some time to read up on real Gangsters who are very wealthy and do not feel the need to go on national TV and talk a load of s--t about how they make their money and who they have alledgedly killed in doing so. Should you want to talk further on this subject get permission of your parents as this is an over 13 years site. This is how i have always imagined Scotland. Yes just as i imagined " men in skirts."

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 15th, 2008, 5:16 am

Jinky08 wrote:BTW you seem very bitter lol, did something happen when you visited from Malaga?
Please forgive me if you think my statements are sounding bitter. Its just that i personaly think the Scottish are so up there own arse Jimmy . And yes i have stayed in A wee place called hamilton for a few months. Still could not understand a fu--ing word that came out of their mouths. P.S The food is also the worst s--t i have ever had placed infront of me. Even one of your own the great Gordon Ramsey thinks so too.

I'm horrified,' he begins slowly 'after reading a press release from a hotel in Scotland that went public in announcing the fact that they're doing a deep-fried sandwich full of Nutella. I mean, Christ! Seventy-five per cent of my staff are French. They look at me like I'm some sort of twat that my Scottish brothers are launching two slices of bread with a fucking inch of Nutella between them, battered and deep fat fried. Now what the fuck is this country coming to? What are we doing to ourselves? That has to be abolished. Here we are, progressing tenfold, buying the right bread, real croissants, we're making fresh muesli and we understand what a great cup of coffee is. And then some idiot brings out a deep-fried chocolate sandwich. I want to find the bastard that put that idea together. I've got the most amazing charcoal grill in my new kitchen. I'm going to sit his butt on it and criss-cross my name on his bloody arse cheeks to remind him. Every time he wakes up in the morning he can gawp at his arse. Is he fucking stupid? When these things hit France, the French just have a field day laughing at us. So I'm looking for that scumbag. I'm going to fucking grill his arse. Brand him with a hot iron like a little calf or a lamb. I'm going to put Ramsayfied on his butt, so every time he wakes up in the morning, he thinks 'Fuck! I shouldn't have done that!''

View quotes by Gordon Ramsay

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 15th, 2008, 6:23 am

Didnt even bother readin your last post your obviously angry about somethin and have some harted towards Scotland for whatever reason, oh well.

Away and tig a bus.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 15th, 2008, 6:30 am

Watched yer 2 videos about the haggis n mars bar supper, dont know what your tryin to prove, mars bar supper thing lasted for like a year maybe 2 nobdy accually eats them anymore, and not many people did to begin with i dont hink, and the haggis well i dont know about anywere else in scotland but its not somethin we have for dinner every so often lol, ive never even tryed it and a dont no anyone who has, maybe they eat it up in the highlands or somethin

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 15th, 2008, 7:02 am

You can't be a true scott if you have not tried Haggis. You seem like a nice guy. Please don't be offended by what i write. I have many Scott friends. They inturn slag of the Brits. Take it on the chin Jinky08 This is a forum of discussion and things are said that neither one of us may like. All said and done, get back to your mars bar supper. lol

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 15th, 2008, 7:26 am

I know its the internet of course i dont take anythin to heart or seriously, you have your opinion i have mine, now my mars bar suppers gettin cold lol

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 15th, 2008, 7:29 am

Jinky08 wrote:I know its the internet of course i dont take anythin to heart or seriously, you have your opinion i have mine, now my mars bar suppers gettin cold lol

All this friendly banter don't mean that we are now friends. You are still on the other side. LOL. Now enjoy your supper.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » November 18th, 2008, 10:31 am

Jinky why r u even taking notice of this semi literate walloper,hes just tryin 2 get a reaction, look at the name hes using, richardhead =dick head.As soon as i saw the name i stopped readin his posts.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 20th, 2008, 1:17 am

richardhead wrote:
Jinky08 wrote:I know its the internet of course i dont take anythin to heart or seriously, you have your opinion i have mine, now my mars bar suppers gettin cold lol

All this friendly banter don't mean that we are now friends. You are still on the other side. LOL. Now enjoy your supper.
Trust me i wasnt planning on bein friends.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 20th, 2008, 11:38 am

dinky wrote:Jinky why r u even taking notice of this semi literate walloper,hes just tryin 2 get a reaction, look at the name hes using, richardhead =dick head.As soon as i saw the name i stopped readin his posts.
This is a discussion board you f--king tosspot. dinky you nonce case. dinky in Manchester is a prick. So dinky and jinky can just go and f--k themselves, if they havent already. you have got to be girls. Are you two lesbians.

peterparker2
What city do you live in now?: manchester

Unread post by peterparker2 » November 20th, 2008, 12:03 pm

richardhead wrote:
dinky wrote:Jinky why r u even taking notice of this semi literate walloper,hes just tryin 2 get a reaction, look at the name hes using, richardhead =dick head.As soon as i saw the name i stopped readin his posts.
This is a discussion board you f--king tosspot. dinky you nonce case. dinky in Manchester is a prick. So dinky and jinky can just go and f--k themselves, if they havent already. you have got to be girls. Are you two lesbians.

Yeah Pinky and Perky STFU ...You go on every forum and talk utter hearsay shite........

Us brothers in the North stick together as true brothers not like you sweaties who daisychain round park benchs looking for drunken bums to batter lol

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 20th, 2008, 12:17 pm

dinky and jinky are you twin's or tw-ts. Lets get back to talking about about Gangs and Gangsters. The subjects i know more about than you. I have forgotten more than you could ever know. Have i been reading your posts in other forums. You seem to follow each other around as though you are one. dinky, jinky and pinky. What is it with the girly names. Is there something you are not telling every one who reads your posts. I post a picture that is right up your street.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 20th, 2008, 3:18 pm

richardhead wrote:You seem to follow each other around as though you are one. dinky, jinky and pinky. What is it with the girly names.
Ive never spokin to Dinky on another forum before so theres that one out the window arseface.

And Jinky is the nickname of the greatest scottish footballer who ever lived.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 20th, 2008, 3:42 pm

Jinky08 wrote:
richardhead wrote:You seem to follow each other around as though you are one. dinky, jinky and pinky. What is it with the girly names.
Ive never spokin to Dinky on another forum before so theres that one out the window arseface.

And Jinky is the nickname of the greatest scottish footballer who ever lived.

THE FONZ WANTS TO DANCE! You are calling me the f--king arseface. Listen jinky or pinky or is it f--king, dinky. I don't give a flying f-ck who you are named after, you are still a prick. Now are you going to get back on track of talking about the Glasgow gangsters.Ha Ha. So you are saying that you have never talked to dinky on any other forums, jinky. lie's, lies, lies, So it is just a coinsadance that you should have these child like names. Please ask your friend dinky who the f-ck he is named after. Probably he will say that he is named after the greatest scottish a-se bandit ever lived. Why is it that, as a culture, we in Manchester are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 20th, 2008, 3:48 pm

No, ive never spoke to him on another forum, not that i know of anyway? maybe some proof would be good wee man

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 20th, 2008, 3:51 pm

Jinky08 wrote:No, ive never spoke to him on another forum, not that i know of anyway? maybe some proof would be good wee man

I will prove to you and the readers that you are a little fibber jinky. You nasty little f-cker. Not tonight though, tired need to get to bed and service the girlfriend. Don't you have dinky calling you.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 20th, 2008, 3:57 pm

I thought you had now connection to any Scottish gangs. I hear there is a new one out there in Scotland called the jinky,dinky,pinky.winky,flinky,linky Gang.
They are so frightning that all the nursery children are buying up all the T shirts. They will be the next on Mcintyres underworld talking sh-t.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 20th, 2008, 3:58 pm

Very mature.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 20th, 2008, 4:03 pm

Jinky08 wrote:Very mature.

As i said jinky08 i am tired. And why is your name jinky 08 was that the famouse jinky shirt number or is it your fucking age. Now go and get layed by dinky with little pinky. And just who tought you the words mature. Is that glasgow slang for hardcase.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 20th, 2008, 4:06 pm

I dont know if youve noticed but the year is 2008, Youre obviously only here for an argument or just too annoy people so ill let you enjoy yourself, i wont be replyin to your BS anymore.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 20th, 2008, 4:13 pm

Jinky08 wrote:I dont know if youve noticed but the year is 2008, Youre obviously only here for an argument or just too annoy people so ill let you enjoy yourself, i wont be replyin to your BS anymore.

This whole thing was started by you, forwarding a personal attack on me. I know the f-cking year.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 20th, 2008, 6:02 pm

lol....wow.