Membership

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Membership

Unread post by L..M..P » March 4th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Y'all say that some of these sets have alot of members such as..Hoovers..East Coast Crips..83 Gangsters..Bounty Huntahz..Rollin 60's..etc!!

Just about how many members do they have(an estimated guess)?!?!

FlipXL

Re: Membership

Unread post by FlipXL » March 4th, 2004, 4:35 pm

u cant really tell cuz sets like rollin 60's are nationwide

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 4th, 2004, 4:40 pm

I think that for the purpose of the question it probably means just how many are in teh Real set. In LA and immediate areas. I son't think it matters one way or another how many rollin 60's there are in Omaha, and I don't think anyone would care.

L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by L..M..P » March 4th, 2004, 5:33 pm

Yeah,I'm only talking about Los Angeles!!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 7th, 2004, 1:43 am

well i think the sixtys have atleast a 1000 or 12,000 members i read it in
one of the news letters on the streetgangs website and i read it in other sites to but if they aint that deep i know they got way more then 300.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 7th, 2004, 4:05 pm

I think big sets like 60's, Hoovers, East Coast have more than u see active on the street. There are probably hundreds of each that are locked up, and have been locked up for a long time. They still count too. So over the last 20 25 years, there are probably thousands by now.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 7th, 2004, 7:51 pm

L..M..P wrote:Y'all say that some of these sets have alot of members such as..Hoovers..East Coast Crips..83 Gangsters..Bounty Huntahz..Rollin 60's..etc!!

Just about how many members do they have(an estimated guess)?!?!
Around the year 2000 Monster Kody said the ETG's were only 350 deep. He said he consideres his hood to be 'small' but soldiers.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 7th, 2004, 9:41 pm

ME PERSONALLY I BELIEVE IN QUALITY NOT QUANTITY, OUT HEREE IN NYC MY SET (ETG) IS ONLY LIKE 64-75 DEEP BUT WE PLAY NO GAMES AND TAKE CARE OF OUR BUSINESS, AND HALF OF THE SET DOES'NT EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER, SO WE HAVE CLICCS, YOUNGSTA OR NEW RECRUITS, TINY GANGSTAS, BABY GANGSTAS BIG HOMIES AND OG'S AND DIFFERENT HOODS IN ENY CROOKLYN WE HAVE THE BABY GANGSTAS AND THE TINY GANGSTAS WHICH IS THE MOST ACTIVE AND DANGEROUS, AND IN JAIMAICA QNZ, WE GOT BIG HOMIES AND OG'S THEY ARE TIGHT AND NOT VERY ACTIVE.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 8th, 2004, 11:28 am

yea homie dere is a few etg og homies in queenz. but yall do have more than 70 etg homies in nyc cuz i know in queenz alone there is a lot of etg in a few hoods in queenz

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 8th, 2004, 11:00 pm

Yea MLoco you have ETGz in flatbush n up in Kingsborough PJ'z. way more then 75 yall jus not aware of eachother cuz yall stay to yall hoods.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 9th, 2004, 8:23 am

I KNO IT JUST THAT ALL THE ETG DONT KNOW EACH OTHER AND WE HAVE DIFFERENT SUB-SETS FOE EX IN FLATBUSH U GOT ETG KGC, IN ENY MY ETG THAT'S IT AND U HAVE BABY GANGSTAS AND TINY GANGSTAS MY CLICC IS BABY GANGSTAS, THEN IN OTHER PART OF MY HOOD U GOT ETG KGC BLUE STEEL, IN QUEENS ITS ETG AND ETG KGC. BUT I AINT with THAT KGC CUZ I AINT FROM FLATBUSH SO MY SET IS EIGHT TRAY GANGSTA CRIPS THATS IT

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » October 14th, 2008, 11:37 pm

ETG IN NEWYORK ARE FAKE AS FUCK JUST ASK ANY ETG IN L.A. THEY SAY NOPE WE NOT IN N.Y. , HOMIES VISIT BEFORE BUT NEVER STARTED A SET OR CLIQUE .....MAN THAT MONSTER KODY BOOK MUST HAVE SOLD MILLIONS !! ,LOL

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 31st, 2008, 10:37 am

ey r the bounty hunters still active..i heard of em who they beef with n r they even lethal with it?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » October 31st, 2008, 3:19 pm

FelonLocco wrote:ey r the bounty hunters still active..i heard of em who they beef with n r they even lethal with it?
the last war that BHB was involved in i'd say wuz a loss to Compton's West Side Piru........

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 31st, 2008, 6:00 pm

dubts wrote:
FelonLocco wrote:ey r the bounty hunters still active..i heard of em who they beef with n r they even lethal with it?
the last war that BHB was involved in i'd say wuz a loss to Compton's West Side Piru........
Isnt Bounty Hunters one of the deepest gangs in L.A (Deepest blood gang?) i dont see them "Losing" a war to a gang from compton, no disrespect to compton but i thought losing a war meant getting wiped out completely ?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » October 31st, 2008, 7:52 pm

Jinky08 wrote:
dubts wrote:
Isnt Bounty Hunters one of the deepest gangs in L.A (Deepest blood gang?) i dont see them "Losing" a war to a gang from compton, no disrespect to compton but i thought losing a war meant getting wiped out completely ?
well obviously they didnt get wiped out completely, losing a war is taking losses and no retaliation, if we put your theory in effect then no gang ever really lost a war... i guess the 18s when they got pushed out the jungles, but gangs can get pushed out of a certain area and still have dropped more bodies then the enemy, sets get pushed out due to coming under heavy fire and not being able to come outside or function on the block anymore, kinda like whats happening to the 97 and 89 ECC near the Watts area.......

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 1st, 2008, 7:31 am

Alright thanks, like i says before im not from L.A so this is all just learning some new shit to me.

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 5th, 2008, 11:45 am

new question. what about the jungles? i seen their hood on training day.. do they ever leave that little cultasack to beef with anyone.
is 18 street dominating .L.a
whose shooting more than the other..mexicans or blacks?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 5th, 2008, 2:10 pm

FelonLocco wrote:new question. what about the jungles? i seen their hood on training day.. do they ever leave that little cultasack to beef with anyone.

BPS Jungles are one of the most deepest and known, if you put bps as one, city stones and jungle stones, and rack them up as BPS L.A., they def are one of the most deepest and known, rack them up nationwide it gets pretty deep, from westcoast to eastcoast they are around..

and that lil culdasack isnt the only part of their hood, thats just a deadend area where they hang out, theres a lot more of their hood.... and 18St doesnt dominate L.A., 18St had a heavy presence in BPS hood, but BPS pushed them out...

and BPS always been known to be shooters

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » November 5th, 2008, 2:51 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
FelonLocco wrote:new question. what about the jungles? i seen their hood on training day.. do they ever leave that little cultasack to beef with anyone.

BPS Jungles are one of the most deepest and known, if you put bps as one, city stones and jungle stones, and rack them up as BPS L.A., they def are one of the most deepest and known, rack them up nationwide it gets pretty deep, from westcoast to eastcoast they are around..

and that lil culdasack isnt the only part of their hood, thats just a deadend area where they hang out, theres a lot more of their hood.... and 18St doesnt dominate L.A., 18St had a heavy presence in BPS hood, but BPS pushed them out...

and BPS always been known to be shooters
BPS Jungles got shooters no question, but now they on some BK shit.... they brim k piru k bhb k ifg k etc..... they pushin the "Stone Love" shit now....

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 6th, 2008, 5:55 am

so theyre kinda like blood hoovers at the minute, what blood sets do they still function with? plus is stone love just bps or is it bsv and bsp as well.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » November 6th, 2008, 12:09 pm

THE ONLY B-DOGS THAT I KNOW THEY BEEF WITH IS MY HOOD...AND I DONT REALLY CONSIDER IT REAL BEEF...WE DONT GO AT IT

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 6th, 2008, 1:20 pm

so theyre not bk at all then, theres just minor beef between the families and the bps. i did read somewhere that older bps consider themselves brims where as the youngers are brim killers, is there any truth in that?

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » November 6th, 2008, 2:27 pm

YEA THEY BEEF WITH US BUT IT AINT MAJOR...BUT IT IS LEGIT BEEF....I HEARD ABOUT THEM BEEFIN WITH THE BRIMS TOO....BUT ALL THAT PIRU K AND BOUNTY HUNTA K I AINT HEARD OF THAT SHIT.....I NEVER SEEM THEM RIGTH NO PK OR CROSS THE P OUT...I SEEN THEM CROSS MY HOOD OUT AND THATS IT...NO OTHER B-DOGS

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » November 6th, 2008, 5:58 pm

gekapone wrote:YEA THEY BEEF WITH US BUT IT AINT MAJOR...BUT IT IS LEGIT BEEF....I HEARD ABOUT THEM BEEFIN WITH THE BRIMS TOO....BUT ALL THAT PIRU K AND BOUNTY HUNTA K I AINT HEARD OF THAT SHIT.....I NEVER SEEM THEM RIGTH NO PK OR CROSS THE P OUT...I SEEN THEM CROSS MY HOOD OUT AND THATS IT...NO OTHER B-DOGS
well thats cool, i guess you see every strike up in Los Angeles right? so if you didn't see it, that means it didn't happen, because everytime BPS does a strike up they call you on the phone or send you a picture message right?

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » November 6th, 2008, 7:11 pm

Jinky08 wrote:
dubts wrote:
no....losing means a few homeboys dying with no real responce.....no matter how deep your hood is if you dont have riders then yall f**ked in the game......thats why youll see small hood go up againgst big hoods cuzz sometimes pecentage wise the small hoods have more riders......do the numbers.....1000 members 8 cliccs 4 riders each clicc=32 real riders.........100 members 2 cliccs 8 riders each clicc=16 real riders...3.2 percent compare to 16 percent.....the smaller gang is going to be closer and alot more likely to know each other and retaliate.theres other factors this is just one theory

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 7th, 2008, 11:30 am

what about the imperial courts area? what gangs run there n who do they funk with

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » November 7th, 2008, 9:14 pm

FelonLocco wrote:what about the imperial courts area? what gangs run there n who do they funk with
If your talking about the Imperial Courts PJ's, Project Watts Crips aka PJ Watts Crips run them projects. They funk with the grapes, bounty hunters, mona parks, haciendas, and some more sets in Watts. I think they cool with all the mafia crip gangs in Watts. Im guessin they real close with Ten Line.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » November 7th, 2008, 10:39 pm

Doubts u a funny nigga....u gone tell me about my hood and who we beef with.....nigga I still got homies from jungles....active niggas.....us and the jays aint no major beef

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » November 8th, 2008, 1:34 am

gekapone wrote:Doubts u a funny nigga....u gone tell me about my hood and who we beef with.....nigga I still got homies from jungles....active niggas.....us and the jays aint no major beef
i aint tellin u bout your hood, i'm tellin u the Stones is claimin IFG K, if thats yo homies u need to get at them and see what the function like

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » November 8th, 2008, 5:14 pm

Triggeration wrote:
FelonLocco wrote:what about the imperial courts area? what gangs run there n who do they funk with
If your talking about the Imperial Courts PJ's, Project Watts Crips aka PJ Watts Crips run them projects. They funk with the grapes, bounty hunters, mona parks, haciendas, and some more sets in Watts. I think they cool with all the mafia crip gangs in Watts. Im guessin they real close with Ten Line.

i dont know about recently but i heard there wasnt too much goin on with them and hunters i heard the main objective for both of them is the grapes,but hay that shit changes almost daily and im not close enough to keep up

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 6:26 am

by dubts on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:19 pm

FelonLocco wrote:
ey r the bounty hunters still active..i heard of em who they beef with n r they even lethal with it?

yeah right who got killed????

ok i see it next

the stones are no way close to the deepest or anything else in l.a. the get alot of medai exposure

the jungle stones are even smaller the the bity's by members and th hunters or 20 are the depst bloods in l.a over a 1000 memeber and the 60 last i know was over 1200 with 1100 buster niggaz in the click and 100 real killers
but the enemies like 83 (dont know their nubers) ifg probably 700-900 soldiers myabe 50 suckers