WHAT ARE THE SACRAMENTO SURENO GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
REEBOK

WHAT ARE THE SACRAMENTO SURENO GANGS

Unread post by REEBOK » October 29th, 2008, 12:02 am

?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: WHAT ARE THE SACRAMENTO SURENO GANGS

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 29th, 2008, 11:58 am

Undercover..

lol.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » November 3rd, 2008, 7:01 pm

TO BE HONEST YOU REALLY DONT SEE ANY SCRAPS IN SACRAMENTO.YOU COULD FIND THEM IN ROSEVILLE AT THE SWAP MEET.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 7th, 2008, 1:30 pm

Sacramento is mostly Crips and Bloods. That's the most visible type of gang up there.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » November 8th, 2008, 9:02 pm

NO THE MOST VISIBLE GANG IN SACRA ARE BY FAR THE NORTENOS.YOU GOT SO MANY DIFF NORTENO VARRIOS.BLOODS WAY OUTNUMBER THE CRIPS IN SAC.ITS A RED CITY.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 11th, 2008, 4:44 pm

kings wrote:NO THE MOST VISIBLE GANG IN SACRA ARE BY FAR THE NORTENOS.YOU GOT SO MANY DIFF NORTENO VARRIOS.BLOODS WAY OUTNUMBER THE CRIPS IN SAC.ITS A RED CITY.
I'm just speaking from experience. My sister lives up there so I'm up there quite a bit. Crip and Blood types is what you see when you're around town at the malls, Old Town, the parks etc. Mostly black but also PI, Asian and some whites. Nortenos are in the local news alot like Broderick Boys but you don't them very much.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » November 11th, 2008, 6:38 pm

well from what your saying you only visit here.i grew up in the heart of sacra which CENTRO OR DOWNTOWN FOR WHITE FOLKS.I WENT TO SAC HIGH AND GRANT.YOU ONLY VISIT I GREW UP HERE IN SAC AND STILL LIVE HERE SO HOW CAN YOU TELL ME?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 17th, 2008, 2:24 pm

Howe Park is a Sureno neighborhood. I drive by Howe Park on my way to work every day. There was always a blue "H" and "P" tagged in old english lettering on the two large pillars that hold up the official Howe Park sign. Then the county repainted it back to silver or whatever. A day later, I'm driving by again on my way to work, and there's a red "1" and "4" on those pillars. LOL. The country repainted it again, back to silver, a few days after that. It hasn't been touched since.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 19th, 2008, 1:54 am

kings wrote:NO THE MOST VISIBLE GANG IN SACRA ARE BY FAR THE NORTENOS.YOU GOT SO MANY DIFF NORTENO VARRIOS.BLOODS WAY OUTNUMBER THE CRIPS IN SAC.ITS A RED CITY.
Times have changed a lot, but back in the day it had to have been hard for Surenos to migrate into Sac because of what you just said. In the '80s, early '90s, it was all about the colors. And Sac was mostly Bloods and Nortenos. For that reason, the blue flag made you stick out like a sore thumb. It was hard to go anywhere wearing blue. You couldn't go near Oak Park. If Bloods saw that blue rag, they would automatically think you were a Crip. Didn't matter if you were black, Mexican, Sureno, whatever. Didn't matter. If you wore blue anywhere from Downtown to about Florin road, you were asking for it. People with blue starter jackets used to flip them inside out. A friend of mine had that blue NY Giants jacket, with the red lettering. I only saw him wearing it right side in a few times, and only when he was far out of Oak Park or any gang area.

SJCWest9
What city do you live in now?: Sacra

Unread post by SJCWest9 » November 21st, 2008, 2:59 pm

I've seen x3 in an alley around 25th n Q, but I don't know how old it is because I see ene's walkin around the neighborhood sometimes. I think I saw some in East sac believe it or not on a gate. Most sureno grafitti that I see in Sacra is just "x3" n they don't write their varrio down.

I have lived in Sac for a few years now and it's definately a red city like kings says. Thing is sometimes I can't tell if the chicanos around here are bloods or ene's because most of them that I see are in gangs that are mostly black, not like where I used to live.

I used to live with familia in south sac but I never got a full idea what gangs were around there.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 21st, 2008, 4:11 pm

I heard some of the Surenos around the SAC area live in nice areas. I've seen videos with those fools from HPS. Some of them look dressed better then a lot of "Northern Surenos" & I heard Howe Park is nice. Usually Surenos around here live in crappy apartment complexes & some of'em look like bums.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » November 21st, 2008, 9:16 pm

Most of the "Surenos" here are recent immagrants trying to fit in. So they start claiming Cholo, and become Surenos.....

Damn, I can't even call them ''Surenos,'' Northern California latino gang members that CLAIM the South Side, ha, that's better. It's sad

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 22nd, 2008, 3:42 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I heard some of the Surenos around the SAC area live in nice areas. I've seen videos with those fools from HPS. Some of them look dressed better then a lot of "Northern Surenos" & I heard Howe Park is nice. Usually Surenos around here live in crappy apartment complexes & some of'em look like bums.
Howe Park isn't nice anymore. The middle class residents all moved out. There's a lot of Mexican immigrants in the area now. The area on Howe Ave. by the park just looks nice on the outside, those appt complexes, etc. Go inside it's another story. the houses in that area were always kind of lower middle class, blue collar. Never was that nice. Unincorporated county.

SJCWest9
What city do you live in now?: Sacra

Unread post by SJCWest9 » November 22nd, 2008, 11:32 am

SilentWest is kind of right, some ese's up here were really born in norcal or have never been to southern cali or their whole family is based up here.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me. I used to roll with an ene clicka but I have had more problems with other norteños than any sureños.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Unread post by brownpridesac » December 26th, 2008, 8:38 pm

well its time for the truth about this topic honest to god truth not make believe, sacramento does have alot of SURENOS let me name out a few of them so you peeps could know , HPS=HOWE PARK SURENOS is in north sacramento ull find them all around the arden area and howe ave.. ull c them in an area close to DEL PASO HEIGHTS called WESTGATE off norwood ave and bell.. then u got TPS=TRIANGLE PARK SURENOS in the north area but most of them have stopped bangin and since a few got busted the gang is not really active their area is the richardson village off el camino and del paso rd..then u got a smaller sureno set named GPLS=GRANDE PARK LOCOS an offset sureno hood that HPS didnt want to recruit for unknown reasons, their area is only GRANDE PARK and the apartment coMplexes next to it, its in the heart of garden land in northgate blvd. another hood is a new sureno hood in the arden area called AHTS= ANGELINO HEIGHTS ull c tagged up around the arden area and i believe it has close ties to HPS because it never gets crossed out by them. well thats the main sureno hood in north sac now lets hed to south sacramento , you got 47st wich are known to frequent the south side of 47st and 47st park.. and the apartment complexes near the park .. 47st is the oldest sureno hood in sacramento cant no 1 deny it, then its HPS, well back to south sac sureno gangs, you got BST=BARRIO SUR TRECE wich operates and controlls 43rd ave..and a few blocks near it they cant go further bacause its franklin blvd a norteno hood. wich is heavily active around that area.. then u got WST
=WEST SIDE THUGS a new hood that clicked up with 47st but WST seems to claim 19th ave . well those are the real sureno hoods in sacramento there are a few more that i have seen but rarely have made a name for them selfs like TEPA13 in north highlands SHG= SUR HIGHLANDS GANGSTERS also in north highlands changes the name around to south highlands.. also OGS but like i said rarely make any noise.. so gentleman and ladies those are the surenos sets in sacramento in 2008

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » January 5th, 2009, 11:36 pm

Around what year did the first Sureno gang pop up in Sacramento?

BST is on 49th avenue I thought.

Most of these gangs I've never heard of.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » January 7th, 2009, 8:56 pm

OK LET ME SPEAK THE TRUTH CUZ OH GIRL OVER THERE DOESNT KNOW.47ST IS THE FIRST SKRAP VARRIO NO LIE BUT WHEN IT STARTED IT WAS BANGING RED.THEY CALLED THEMSELVES 47ST CENTRO CUZ THE FOOL PORKY WHO STARTED 47 ST WAS FROM VARRIO CENTRO SACRA SO WHEN HE MOVED FROM DOWNTOWN HE TOOK THE NAME WITH HIM.WELL AFTER CENTRO DIDNT WANT ANOTHER VARRIO CLAIMNG CENTRO IN SAC SO THE THEN THEY DROP THE CENTRO PART TO THEIR NAME AND STARTED REPPING THE BLUE RAG SINCE CENTRO WAS A NORTENO VARRIO.WELL SINCE THEN THE FOOL THAT STARTED 47ST GOT KILLED BY A DRIVE IN 97 BY THE FRANKLIN BOYS.IF YOU GO ANYWHERE IN SACRA YOU GOT 75PERCENT CHANCE YOUR RUNNING TO NORTENOS.THEY BE AT ALL THE CARS SHOWS, MEXICAN DAY AT THE FAIR AND CRUISING ON BROADWAY.EVERYWHERE.SAC IS REAL SIMILAR TO SAN JO EXCEPT SAN JOSE KEEPS IT OLD SCHOOL AND THAT SAN JOSE IS THE DEEPEST CART OF NORTENOS IN THE PEN.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 12th, 2009, 3:41 pm

kings wrote:OK LET ME SPEAK THE TRUTH because OH GIRL OVER THERE DOESNT KNOW.47ST IS THE FIRST SKRAP VARRIO NO LIE BUT WHEN IT STARTED IT WAS BANGING RED.THEY CALLED THEMSELVES 47ST CENTRO because THE FOOL PORKY WHO STARTED 47 ST WAS FROM VARRIO CENTRO SACRA
Holy shyt are you serious? Man, I never knew that. That name Porky had been thrown around a lot and I assumed, like a lot of people, that he was just some dude from LA looking to set up shop up here. I never knew he was once a Norteno from downtown. I was just reading this police website which seemed pretty dated (couldn't find a date for it) just by the way they were talking, and it said that Varrio Centro Sacra and 47th street was united at first and that Centro, as in downtown Centro, was Sureno. Now I knew that was bullshyt but I thought the whole 47th street/Centro connection was bullshyt as well. You just set me straight on that. This site also said Diamonds was started because of Diamonds Hardware store being in their hood? LOL. That could be true, though. Can't think of a better reason. Anyhow, thought this site was bunk because of what they said about Centro but i guess they were half right. But mistaking Zapata Park for being Sur? Yikes. This site talks about G Force's history, too.

Anyhow, here's the link. It's a PDF. http://www.scdsasupport.org/archives/de ... y_Rael.pdf

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 12th, 2009, 3:53 pm

Hey, my bad. The site is actually correct. Or, it says pretty much what you said, Kings. It just says that Varrio Centro is an off shoot of Varrio Centro Sacra and is compromised of mostly Surenos. It sounds like this was written right about the time that stuff went down. This article has to be in the '80s, just by looking at the ads.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » January 12th, 2009, 8:37 pm

YA MY WHOLE FAMILY IS 4RM VARRIO CENTRO AND ITS ALWAYS BEEN NORTENOS.47ST STARTED OUT NORTENOS BUT SWITCH.ITS A TRIP ALOT OF PEOPLE DIDNT KNOW THAT.I KNOW ALOT ABOUT VARRIO IN SACRA.FROM MY UNDERSTANDING THE DIAMONDS WERE CALLED THAT CUZ THEY ALOT OF BASEBALL DIAMONDS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.I DONT KNOW IF THATS RIGHT THOUGH

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 13th, 2009, 9:45 pm

kings wrote:YA MY WHOLE FAMILY IS 4RM VARRIO CENTRO AND ITS ALWAYS BEEN NORTENOS.47ST STARTED OUT NORTENOS BUT SWITCH.ITS A TRIP ALOT OF PEOPLE DIDNT KNOW THAT.I KNOW ALOT ABOUT VARRIO IN SACRA.FROM MY UNDERSTANDING THE DIAMONDS WERE CALLED THAT because THEY ALOT OF BASEBALL DIAMONDS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.I DONT KNOW IF THATS RIGHT THOUGH
Do you know anyone from G Force? I hadn't heard about them in years, that's why I was tripping when I read about them on that link above. There were a lot of those big families in Sac. This one guy I went to junior high with got G Force pissed off at him. The guy was a Norteno, from a hood and everything and his homies couldn't do shyt to help him. Just an example of how powerful some of those big families were back in the day.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » January 15th, 2009, 4:03 pm

LET ME SPEAK ON OL' BOY WHO SAID I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, 1ST OFF WERE TALKING ABOUT SURENO GANGS IN SAC ARENT WE?? U CHAPETE I DONT BANG BUT I KNOW AND BEEN AROUND ALOT OF THESE SURENOS FROM OLD TO YOUNG AND LET ME TELL YOU "PORKY" IS LOCKED UP DOING LIFE IN PRISON, SO HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE THAT HE GOT KILLED MY THE FRANKLIN BOYS? HMM I WONDER.. ANYWAYS I KNOW 47TH ST STARTED BACK IN 1988-87 FROM WHAT I BELIEVE..AND I KNOW A FEW OF THEM HAD FAMILY TIES TO FRANKLIN BOYS , CENTRO, AND THE GARDONS WICH THEY USED TO BE SURENOS BUT WE WONT GO THERE BECAUSE THEY ARE A NORTENO SET NOW.. I ALSO HEARD DIAMONDS WERE A SURENO SET WHEN THEY 1ST STARTED, I GUESS HAVING FAMILY TIES TO AN L.A. GANG NAMED DIAMOND ST??

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » January 15th, 2009, 5:51 pm

IM NOT A BUSTER IM A NORTENO.DONT TALK SHIT ON THE NET.LEAVE THAT TO THE STREETS.THE GARDENS USED TO WEAR SPORT BLUE RAGS BUT NOT ANYMORE.BIG PORKY IS DEAD.RIGHT NOW HE SHOULD BE 35 OR 37.MY COUSIN GOYO WHO WAS FROM 47ST WOULD LET YOU KNOW THAT PORKY USED TO TRY BANG CENTRO THEN 47ST CENTRO.THATS REAL.NO LIES.CHECK UR INFO BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING THAT INST TRUE

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » January 16th, 2009, 2:58 am

LOOK DONT GET MAD MIJA (KING)
THIS IS JUST A FORUM IM NOT HERE TO "NET BANG" IF ANYTHING I THINK YOUR THE 1 DOING IT BY USING THE WORD "SCRAPS" LOL.. I TOLD U I DONT BANG I HUNG AROUND ALOT OF THESE SURENOS AND I KNOW ALOT OF HISTORY ABOUT THEIR HOODS IN SACRA.. I KNOW THINGS THAT WOULD INCRIMINATE ME SO I WATCH WHAT I SAY. I KNEW A 47STREETER BY PORKY HE HAS A SCAR ACROSS HIS HEAD AND A GLASS EYE BECAUSE A NORTENO STUCK HIM IN THE EYE. THIS IS NO LIE EITHER, U CAN CALL HIM LIL PORK BIG PORKY IT DONT MATTER TO ME IT WAS BIG PORKY. HE HAD FAMILY THAT WERE NORTENOS BUT THEY RESPECTED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS FAMILY. ALSO ANOTHER VATO NAMED LONELY BOY HAD NORTENO FAMILY FROM FRANKLIN BLVD.SO BETTER YET U GO DO SUM RESEARCH AND GET BACK ON HERE LOL..

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 16th, 2009, 2:46 pm

People forget that Nortenos as we know them didn't start until the early '70s. So anyone living the cholo life in Sacra and basically anywhere up here before the early '70s had to have some kind of connection to Surenos and even the EME..especially those that have been to prison.

But by the '80s nobody was claiming Sur or showing any allegiance to the EME anymore up here, except for the few individual holdouts. Every hood was XIV and wore the red flag, end of story.

I heard Porky was from LA and moved here to start up 47th street. But I guess that was wrong. I think people have him confused with the guys who moved up here and started Howe Park 13, who I believe are from Vickey's Town in LA. I live close to Howe Park and drive through there almost every day on my way to work, and I've seen VST 13 hitups around there.

Anyhow, there's some Sur ties to every traditional Norteno varrio. There has to be because the first generations of these varrios were aligned with the Sur and the EME at one time. I've heard of some of the older Nortenos (age 50 and older) having both 13 and 14 inked on them. Trippy shyt. Kind of confusing but isn't this whole Norte/Sur split confusing to begin with? Divide and conquer, really. And people in the Dept. of Corrections have admitted to this. But it is what it is.

BTW, I've also heard that a lot of older Nortenos still visit Cheyenne Cadena's grave to pay respect.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » January 16th, 2009, 5:54 pm

WELL READ THAT ARTICLE IT TELLS YOU THAT HOW 47ST GOT STARTED AND IT WAS A SUBSET OF VARRIO CENTRO.MY GODFATHER WAS VINCENT JACKSON.LOOK HIM UP YOU WILL FIND ARTICLES ON HERE BOUT HIM.WELL BEFORE THERE WAS NEVER A NORTENO OR SURENO IT WAS ALL BOUT OUR RAZA THATS IT.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » January 24th, 2009, 3:32 pm

The wannabe Surenos in Sacramento are bunch of fucking tweakig pathetic retarded losers......

Nuff said

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » January 29th, 2009, 9:50 pm

how would you know silent?? your obviously upset about something?? or do you just like talking your net bangin bs on here instead of facts..

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » February 5th, 2009, 8:30 pm

DONT CRY ESE!! PURO UPSTATE WANNABE SURENO!!! ORALE!!!

LMAO!! Fuck outta here.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » February 5th, 2009, 8:31 pm

SilentWest wrote:The wannabe Surenos in Sacramento are bunch of #%@&#%@ tweakig pathetic retarded losers......

Nuff said
FACT ^^^

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » February 6th, 2009, 3:53 pm

wether their wanna b's or not their still up here and their aint a damn thing you can do to stop them .. killer... so go and try and take them out instead of bitchin about it on here lol.. WANNA BE OR NOT, ITS A MOTHERF@%N FACT THEY ARE HERE ... or u going to prove me wrong?? so there will always be surenos up in northern cali, dont get mad because your lil norte gangs cant survive or will ever start a hood down south.. hahahaa... weakkkkk go to your corner with your dunce hat kid.....

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 6th, 2009, 6:39 pm

lol...he just cosigned himself