I got into another fight

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

I got into another fight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 13th, 2008, 12:33 pm

Ive been itching to get in it with this guy for a while now and finally got it on last night. It was with this fat and old homo coke dealer who used to give me gay comments and ask me to go home with him and shet and did the same thing to a Brazilian friend of mine who bought coke from him. He also always fuked up my chances with women if he knew them he would tell crap about me to them at bars/clubs around town every time I went out and I started talking to them. He is also always out due to him making his money or business around clubs/bars. ANyway I confronted him last night telling him I wanted to speak with him outside and he said he will be there in just a minute. He followed me out and I started asking him why he keeps telling these chicks crap about me who i try talking to and he started getting angry and saying that they told him some crap about me first or something that they wanted to be left alone, etc. which is bs cause the chick in question last time bought me a beer and continued talking to me after he even talked to her. Anyway he than asked why I tell people he's gay and crap about him and told me to follow him on the side of the building in a confrontational manner. I did and he started tlaking to one of his homies who is like this music dude and I started talking to him and he started getting agressive and threatening me or at least tlaking loudly if I remember. SO I hit him after a couple of secs and it was on. He kept charging at me and I would outquick him and move and hit him from angles but at one point he grabbed me and tried putting my shirt on my head so I cant see and I quickly took it off so he couldnt sue it against me. Is aw his nose bleed after a couple of exchanges and he asked me if I hit him with some piece of metal to which i replied "only my fists". I noticed I couldnt knock him down or out and he stopped being agressive so I couldnt have good hits or angles on him and told him to leave and that if he tried telling any people on me (or I meant cops but I think I said people) I would tell people (I also meant cops) he's a dealer and crap. I than walked at him a couple of times with my hands down hoping hed throw a punch I can slip and hit him but he wouldnt raise his hands and I kept trying to hit him with a jab and right hook from my low hands but he kept extending his arms out and moving his head back so I couldnt get him after that. He said "your nuts" and turned and walked away. There was a scene of ppl there and his sopposed homie didnt even do anything.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: I got into another fight

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 13th, 2008, 12:34 pm

You should do stand up.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 13th, 2008, 10:56 pm

i read the opening sentence and literaly said "no homo" out loud

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » November 24th, 2008, 11:11 am

J. Croft wrote:Go for the ankles next time, they'll go down.
I'd kick him in the knee and break his leg with his bone sticking out the other side if it was about breaking bones quick.

Other than that, no killing involved, I'd get him down on the ground with a couple hits to the face then using my massive oversized body for tripping him down or something, stomp on his face, jump on him(which should give him internal damage and break his ribs), as well as jump on his legs and arms till I break them. If he pisses me off even more I'd get him on his front and jump on his back until I break it and disable him for good.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 27th, 2008, 6:18 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:i read the opening sentence and literaly said "no homo" out loud
lol me too...
PolakoMafia wrote:finally got it on last night

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 30th, 2009, 9:23 pm

cliffard wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:i read the opening sentence and literaly said "no homo" out loud
lol me too...
PolakoMafia wrote:finally got it on last night
FUK! I gotta read the Whites and European peoples board more often! FUKING hilarious!

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 1st, 2009, 8:22 am

hiyooooooooooooooo