Dirt Gang?s

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
D_LoC
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Dirt Gang?s

Unread post by D_LoC » July 20th, 2008, 2:05 pm

I got some questions about O.H.C, is the 9 a part of dirt or is it seperate? What clic's does harlem got, i kno the 9 has some. How did hotheads pop up? And whats the alliance between the FTB's? Some shyt i wanted to kno

D_LoC

Re: Dirt Gang?s

Unread post by D_LoC » July 26th, 2008, 1:45 am

does anyone know? I know of hot heads as being one of the clics but what are the others?

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: .......

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 5th, 2008, 5:24 pm

lol, nigga you sound like a straight up marc and dats on the h35d nigga.

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » August 5th, 2008, 9:11 pm

this fool said alliance with the FTB. LMAO!

D_LoC

Unread post by D_LoC » August 8th, 2008, 2:43 am

Doesn't this shyt say questions and info... homie my cousin from the dirt i gives a fucc what you think i aint heard from him in months tryna find sum'n out bout his hood... and as for the F.T.B I dun give a fuc bout them fruit truccs or the stains i threw it out there just to get a reaction.... hows that make me a marc for wantin ta know anything... i can't reach my cousin cuz his phone always off or i'm at work etc etc he said he's from cash me out but it didn't sound like a clic to me but i kno hardly anything on harlem so iunno he said he's from the 9 tho so i kno he from O.H.C cuz he hates snoovs and 20's so it dun take an idiot to figure out the rest...

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 8th, 2008, 10:23 am

LoL, That Was Some Of The Dumbest Shit I've Seen...Whats Ya Cuzzins Name Cuhz? And Wat You Bangin "D-Loc"?

D_LoC

Unread post by D_LoC » August 9th, 2008, 2:39 am

His name is Brendyn Johnson he said his hood name is tiny b.k sum'n and i dun bang no more homie dun mean i aint no loc but i'm stayin on the southside 29th st. here in sac i use to live in l.a on Jefferson as a kid i've moved all over cali since tho. My moms was killed by a stain back in 03 so i got out of the hood and moved out to the midwest come to findout foos claimin out there too not as hard but it was gettin hot before i moved back out west... it's iigh out here in sac aint as bad as l.a but i got into it with sum russian cat a couple weeks back foo looked mob'd up seen alot of them cats up here

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 9th, 2008, 8:28 am

damn u aint have to put hommies government out like that...wtf?.......but aite...if u say so.....ima ask him bout you D-Loc...

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » August 9th, 2008, 4:30 pm

A man edit yo post D_loc you know its pigs trollin this board

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 10th, 2008, 11:04 am

Word Is You A White Boy Named Devious Or Sum Shit Like That And You Live In The Midwest Somewhere...strange tho cuz yya "cuhzin" isnt even white...maybe we talkin bout a different Tiny BK....you sure thats his name and thats ya cuhz?

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 10th, 2008, 11:05 am

and that you was pressed on anotha forum with these same questions cuz you tried to say you was from the turf...39th to ce exact.

D_LoC

Unread post by D_LoC » August 11th, 2008, 1:58 am

I'm white i might look white but i'm mixed my dad's quarter blacc so yeah i kinda got fucced on the skin tone my dads names invm no more names for the board patrol... but yea he in the feds doin time for sum b/s i aint seen my cuz in a while mabe 3-5 years since before i moved to kans i've talked to him a couple of times a few months back but aint heard from him in a while... now as for devious he's related too but that foo even lighter than me our pops and uncles too damn foolish with them white gurls devious is stucc in kansas tho cuz he done knocced sum girls up out there and fucced around and got put on corrections and is lookin at a good 5 -10... he's crippin too but freal homie i need to find out on my cousin i think thats what he said his hood name is... and how do i edit this b/s in fact just p.m me from now on cuz my dumbkass dunno ish bout these damn forums... hit me back tho cuzzo

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » August 25th, 2008, 1:32 am

The "Dirt Gang" has 3 parts, the Park, which is Denker Park, the Ave's, and the 9's, which is 39st, I used to kick it with O.G. Cisco, Big & Lil C-Boy from the Aves, Big Hawk(who had paper!, nigga worked for the city of L.A.), and I met that big nigga Earthquake from the hood too, we all lived in the same building in the PBG's, we had that building sewed up & locked down lol...

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 10th, 2008, 4:50 pm

what happened to triple h gang (harlem halldale hoover) cause i get the impression harlems are hoover k at the moment and have been for some time.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » November 10th, 2008, 10:29 pm

Laffin My Ass Off At The Nigga Above Me.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 11th, 2008, 6:50 am

why?

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 11th, 2008, 6:53 am

you gotta remember i aint in la, so things i hear are gonna be mixed up and out of date at best....

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » November 12th, 2008, 3:09 pm

[quote="BROWNCHUCCS"]damn u aint have to put hommies government out like that...wtf?.......but aite...if u say so.....ima ask him bout you D-Loc...[/quote

wut kinda cuzzin are you?????...u put yo cuzzn real name on here????????....when someone ask u who u are we dont want yo gov. name we wanna kno who u are from the hood.....i knew some niggaz for years and didnt know what they real name was until their funerals...real talk.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » November 12th, 2008, 3:35 pm

this might be a dumb question....do the 30's ohc's ever where brown??????iknow fudge and spooks do and in vegas brownie boy gangstas....i asked this cuzz once i was in LA i saw a dude browned up i thought he could of been spook town or fudge town but it said HARLEM on his shirt he was with another dude wearing blue and i was nowhere near compton or watts........another question....who wears gray???i saw about five dudes downtown grayed up...all of them.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 12th, 2008, 3:56 pm

yep i think harlems wear brown. dirt gang=dirt=brown.

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rialto

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 12th, 2008, 9:58 pm

cliffard wrote:yep i think harlems wear brown. dirt gang=dirt=brown.

Nigga a lot of hood wear brown. The Harlems, FudgeTown, Underground Crips, Spook Town Compton Crips, ect ect

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » November 13th, 2008, 2:37 pm

spadeloc wrote:this might be a dumb question....do the 30's ohc's ever where brown??????iknow fudge and spooks do and in vegas brownie boy gangstas....i asked this cuzz once i was in LA i saw a dude browned up i thought he could of been spook town or fudge town but it said HARLEM on his shirt he was with another dude wearing blue and i was nowhere near compton or watts........another question....who wears gray???i saw about five dudes downtown grayed up...all of them.

Why dont u ask them, instead of runnin on the net to ask shit like a lil busta.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » November 14th, 2008, 12:01 am

NHBPSK wrote:
spadeloc wrote:this might be a dumb question....do the 30's ohc's ever where brown??????iknow fudge and spooks do and in vegas brownie boy gangstas....i asked this cuzz once i was in LA i saw a dude browned up i thought he could of been spook town or fudge town but it said HARLEM on his shirt he was with another dude wearing blue and i was nowhere near compton or watts........another question....who wears gray???i saw about five dudes downtown grayed up...all of them.

Why dont u ask them, instead of runnin on the net to ask shit like a lil busta.
i hope it makes u feel better about yourself getting on the net talkin s**t.i dont talk s**t cuzz it makes u look like a b**ch talkin s**t to people u cant even see.the whole point of this is to talk and ask ?s.do me a favor dont answer my post patna.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » November 14th, 2008, 8:12 am

lol, u just sensitive hommie, im faar from talkin shit to you cuz.
simple mathmatics,u was right in front of them niggas and u didnt ask wat they bang, why didnt u ask them right there? lol.
u aint even in LA, so what does LA niggas wearin gray rags gotta do with the niggas around u wearin gray rags?...

listen to urself, then decide if im talkin shit, no im being real about the situation.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » November 14th, 2008, 8:14 am

unless u was saying in LA, you saw some dudes with gry rags then thats a differnet story and my fault if u did mean LA and not LV. stop cryin.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » November 15th, 2008, 5:13 pm

NHBPSK wrote:lol, u just sensitive hommie, im faar from talkin shit to you because.
simple mathmatics,u was right in front of them niggas and u didnt ask wat they bang, why didnt u ask them right there? lol.
u aint even in LA, so what does LA niggas wearin gray rags gotta do with the niggas around u wearin gray rags?...

listen to urself, then decide if im talkin shit, no im being real about the situation.
i was jus askin...if somebody know they know if they dont they dont....as far as them homeboys in LA i didnt know them so why would i walk up askin them a bunch of ?'s....different hoods wear diffirent colors...the whole point of the forum is for niggaz who know to inlighten niggaz that dont...all i was sayin to you was if you dont know not to respond....i didnt diss nobody i didnt ask nothin that would get somebody put in jail i didnt even ask where they were from i just asked if OHC's ever wear brown and who wears gray.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » November 16th, 2008, 9:12 am

ETG's along with most trays wear grey, probably some otha hoods do also but i kno ETG's and some otha trays do...

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » November 17th, 2008, 1:05 pm

NHBPSK wrote:ETG's along with most trays wear grey, probably some otha hoods do also but i kno ETG's and some otha trays do...
right on paatna thanks