Filipino gangs

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
AfireInside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Puente

Re: Filipino gangs

Unread post by AfireInside » November 3rd, 2008, 5:29 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
AfireInside wrote:
I'm not so sure if the Alhambra hellsiders were there little brothers.. because some of those guys are getting pretty old. Also I heard that the Alhambra Hellsiders are now onto just doing business. But i dont hear much noise from them anymore.
that's what i heard a long time ago.

i knew this viet guy from hell side and that's story i heard. i'm sure not all wah ching had little bros. in hell side but from what i heard a few of the hell side had older brothers from wc. i'm talking about years and years ago when wc was all business.

yeah hell side's gone. the last time i heard anything about alhambra hell side was when they shot a ws abz in the leg or foot outside international club pool hall before it closed down back in the 90's.

Yeah, i don't know if its true but I read on another subject that HSG was expanding to OC? Is that true?

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dakine

Unread post by cb7red » November 3rd, 2008, 11:34 pm

San Jose Jeprox

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dakine

Unread post by cb7red » November 3rd, 2008, 11:38 pm

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » November 4th, 2008, 1:02 am

judastaugamma wrote:
GIBBY wrote:Listen...

The point is Alhambra Hellside was not pinoy from the jump. I knew the dude who brought it to Alhambra. He had family from both HSG and STS. There really wasnt much Pinoys to recruit from so they got in non Pinoys from day one. You said "eventually the pinoys got older and alhambra hell side became predominantly viet/chinese." This is a misrepresentation of what happened. Thats not what went down. I dont remember any TGP in Alhambra back then so either you werent around and your going off here se, or you werent banging back then.

I went to school all over LA County and one of my stops was Schurr in Montebello. I didn't have to hear any story because i was there when this was going on. For the most part all them Montebello LVM were claiming Los Valas Malos. This was back in 87/88. These vatos were a mixed bread too. They had one Pinoy hyna claiming it and a couple viets and chinese. This You other vato who I knew from another school eventually got into LVM. He was Korean.
first off i'm not from sgv that's why all i know from sgv is what i heard. second who said there was tgp in alhambra?

i never said hellside was all pinoys. i think you misread what i wrote. i said hell side gang was started by filipinos. was it not? it's a filipino gang isn't it? when i said the pinoys got older what i meant is that that's why it was a predominantly chinese/vietnamese gang in the 90's and was run by chinese/vietnamese heads.

as far as lvm goes. i did time with an lvm who was locked up for shooting a westco boyz. he's the one that told me about how they changed from luzon visayan mindanao to little viet mob. whether he was BSing or not i don't know. all i know is he was from lvm so i'll take his word on his hood.
Look man, just stick to what you know, not what you heard or what someone told you.

You said... "filipinos started hell side in alhambra. demographics of alhambra now of course is chinese/vietnamese so a lot of chinese/vietnamese got into hell side. eventually the pinoys got older and alhambra hell side became predominantly viet/chinese"

2 Pinoy cousins started AHSG. They never got older and decided to recruit non Pinoys. They recruited non Pinoys from day one, period. They had Chicanos,Chinese,White etc. You really dont know becasue you wernt there so youre just making shitt up as you go along or repeating some bullshitt someone told you. I correct your little stubborn asss and you want to come back at me like your some expert on what went down.

I already told your a what was happeneing in Montebello in the 80s with the LVMs and you come back with...

"some might have changed to los valas malos but the non-pinoy asians started claiming little vietnamese mob or lao vietnamese mob"

WTF???

How the fucck would you know who changed to what???

you said ..."i did time back in the 90's with a lao guy from lvm who got arrested for capping a westco boyz. that's where i heard the lvm story from"

Thats your golden source of information. One laos cat you were locked up with in the late 90s. Get the fuck out of here with that shitt. I was in high school with LVM in the 80 when they were calling themelves Los Valas Malos.

My point about TGP in Alhambra went over your head. There was no TGP and there was no you in Alhambra. On the other I also lived in Alhambra and went to school over there and knew the family who brought HSG over there. You mad an assumtion and wrote it as fact

"eventually the pinoys got older and alhambra hell side became predominantly viet/chinese"

and you got called on it by someone who knows your bullshittin. Cut that shitt out and you wont have your card pulled.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 4th, 2008, 2:13 am

GIBBY wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:
GIBBY wrote:Listen...

The point is Alhambra Hellside was not pinoy from the jump. I knew the dude who brought it to Alhambra. He had family from both HSG and STS. There really wasnt much Pinoys to recruit from so they got in non Pinoys from day one. You said "eventually the pinoys got older and alhambra hell side became predominantly viet/chinese." This is a misrepresentation of what happened. Thats not what went down. I dont remember any TGP in Alhambra back then so either you werent around and your going off here se, or you werent banging back then.

I went to school all over LA County and one of my stops was Schurr in Montebello. I didn't have to hear any story because i was there when this was going on. For the most part all them Montebello LVM were claiming Los Valas Malos. This was back in 87/88. These vatos were a mixed bread too. They had one Pinoy hyna claiming it and a couple viets and chinese. This You other vato who I knew from another school eventually got into LVM. He was Korean.
first off i'm not from sgv that's why all i know from sgv is what i heard. second who said there was tgp in alhambra?

i never said hellside was all pinoys. i think you misread what i wrote. i said hell side gang was started by filipinos. was it not? it's a filipino gang isn't it? when i said the pinoys got older what i meant is that that's why it was a predominantly chinese/vietnamese gang in the 90's and was run by chinese/vietnamese heads.

as far as lvm goes. i did time with an lvm who was locked up for shooting a westco boyz. he's the one that told me about how they changed from luzon visayan mindanao to little viet mob. whether he was BSing or not i don't know. all i know is he was from lvm so i'll take his word on his hood.
Look man, just stick to what you know, not what you heard or what someone told you.

You said... "filipinos started hell side in alhambra. demographics of alhambra now of course is chinese/vietnamese so a lot of chinese/vietnamese got into hell side. eventually the pinoys got older and alhambra hell side became predominantly viet/chinese"

2 Pinoy cousins started AHSG. They never got older and decided to recruit non Pinoys. They recruited non Pinoys from day one, period. They had Chicanos,Chinese,White etc. You really dont know becasue you wernt there so youre just making shitt up as you go along or repeating some bullshitt someone told you. I correct your little stubborn asss and you want to come back at me like your some expert on what went down.

I already told your a what was happeneing in Montebello in the 80s with the LVMs and you come back with...

"some might have changed to los valas malos but the non-pinoy asians started claiming little vietnamese mob or lao vietnamese mob"

WTF???

How the fucck would you know who changed to what???

you said ..."i did time back in the 90's with a lao guy from lvm who got arrested for capping a westco boyz. that's where i heard the lvm story from"

Thats your golden source of information. One laos cat you were locked up with in the late 90s. Get the fu-- out of here with that shitt. I was in high school with LVM in the 80 when they were calling themelves Los Valas Malos.

My point about TGP in Alhambra went over your head. There was no TGP and there was no you in Alhambra. On the other I also lived in Alhambra and went to school over there and knew the family who brought HSG over there. You mad an assumtion and wrote it as fact

"eventually the pinoys got older and alhambra hell side became predominantly viet/chinese"

and you got called on it by someone who knows your bullshittin. Cut that shitt out and you wont have your card pulled.
whatever dude.

just telling what i heard bro.

it's not like i'm making shit up. for what?

you live in sgv i don't. you probably know more than me about what goes on there but i'm telling you what i heard.

it's not like i heard it from some guy that don't know nothing. they're from those hoods!

i don't want to argue about this. i don't really care about hell side. not that important to me. you're making a big deal out of nothing.

i just said what i heard. it's not like i said i started the hood or nothing. just saying what a hell side and a lvm told me about their hood.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 8th, 2008, 10:26 am

SB Tisoy wrote:Whats up with Gardena Hellside? Growing up I never even knew these guys had existed until one of the older homies told me about them, according to him they were pretty crazy. Just wondering what happened because by my time Gardena was all BNG.
Small crew but active back in the 80's. Hawthorne BNG? used to go at it tough with the Gardena Hellsides. They died out. I can't remember who the GHSG's were clicked up with, but they came from LA HSG.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 8th, 2008, 10:30 am

LVM had a valley click,along with Carson's TBS...

it was LVM/TBS in the late 80's up in the valley.

LVM~Luzon Visaya Mindinao, Los Valos Malos...the only 2 things I ever heard themselves call each other. I'll try to get one of their heads post on here.

MeanMug
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeanMug » November 9th, 2008, 12:31 pm

In the 90's I knew these cats who had family from LVM...
They tried to start up a clique up in Daly City...A few
heads was claimin and they was cliqued up with Vigilantes
from what I recall??

Anyways I heard them call it Luz Vi Minda for short.....

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » November 9th, 2008, 7:11 pm

MeanMug wrote:In the 90's I knew these cats who had family from LVM...
They tried to start up a clique up in Daly City...A few
heads was claimin and they was cliqued up with Vigilantes
from what I recall??

Anyways I heard them call it Luz Vi Minda for short.....
i heard vigilantes was the OG filipino gang in daly city/bay area. that they were the downest riders?
is that their rep? were they the heavyweights?

AfireInside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Puente

Unread post by AfireInside » December 2nd, 2008, 1:40 am

Wasup up with Original Genocide, from carson area. Im hearing mixed stories about them... They any deep over there?

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » December 2nd, 2008, 11:40 am

AfireInside wrote:Wasup up with Original Genocide, from carson area. Im hearing mixed stories about them... They any deep over there?
they are very deep. but are they down is another question.
i kno some of dudes personally. they are more like pretty boys.
i wouldnt even consider them a gang, they more like a party crew or something.
they had 1 rider, and he got shot gunned RIP to him.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » December 2nd, 2008, 2:30 pm

AfireInside wrote:Wasup up with Original Genocide, from carson area. Im hearing mixed stories about them... They any deep over there?
They were pretty crazy before, shit would crack on a weekly basis. Then the drugs hit and it was never the same. Nowadays, they're still deep in Carson, but only a handful are solid Gs or still try to bang. The rest just in it for the girls and partying, or just grew up or are gone.

ChicoHOF
What city do you live in now?: Seattle WA

Unread post by ChicoHOF » January 8th, 2009, 10:01 pm

Yo I gotta quick question about the MP13 Mabuhay Pinoy Trece gang. Were they a pretty big gang or what? My dad was part of that gang and was supposably a cofound and was murdered in the Philippines so im like just trying to find out more bout it cuz of history.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 9th, 2009, 3:52 am

^From what I kno MP13 started in LA. They were mainly in Eagle Rock and a couple other cities in the LA area. There was a MP13 click in Orange County back in the day. The OC click died out some time in the late 90's. In OC MP13 was mainly beefing with AKP. But another main rival of theirs is BNG.

ChicoHOF
What city do you live in now?: Seattle WA

Unread post by ChicoHOF » January 9th, 2009, 2:57 pm

^^^ yo thanks bro. My mom was part of the MPG Mabuhay Pinay Girls click and told me alot about the gang scene and stuff. It was always weird growing up goin to filipino parties seeing other gangs and dudes looking at me cuz they knew my dad back in the day through gang rivalry. They were mostly OGs though.

tam10
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the city

Unread post by tam10 » January 16th, 2009, 7:22 am

SB Tisoy wrote:
They were pretty crazy before, shit would crack on a weekly basis. Then the drugs hit and it was never the same. Nowadays, they're still deep in Carson, but only a handful are solid Gs or still try to bang. The rest just in it for the girls and partying, or just grew up or are gone.
who did they ever beef with?

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » January 18th, 2009, 9:01 pm

tam10 wrote:who did they ever beef with?
Back in the day it was them and doobies (UB) all day every day... that beef died out and now its them and 8Ball.

tam10
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the city

Unread post by tam10 » January 22nd, 2009, 1:04 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:
tam10 wrote:who did they ever beef with?
Back in the day it was them and doobies (UB) all day every day... that beef died out and now its them and 8Ball.
UB? that's back in the days alright.

8ball? I never knew they were a gang.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 26th, 2009, 10:14 pm

I HAD HELLA UNCLES IN BAHALA NA GANG. BACK IN the 80'S AND 90S. I ALSO HAD OLDER HEAD COUSINS IN FRISCO SIDE. FILIPINOS WERE HELLA DEEP IN ALL THAT SHIT

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » March 1st, 2009, 11:02 pm

Yeah...A lot of pinoy cats were in santanas..

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » April 10th, 2009, 1:12 am

tam10 wrote:UB? that's back in the days alright.

8ball? I never knew they were a gang.
Lol that wasn't that long ago, that was what, 2002-2003?

Yeah I never thought of Eight Ball as anything serious either because they were new, seemed to come out of nowhere. I hear they're SNRs "little brothers" or whatever.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » April 10th, 2009, 2:39 am

^What is SNR and what city are they from? I thought 8Ball was mainly from the LB. I could be wrong tho. I'm not up to date with activity in LB. Do you kno what happened to WSI? Are they even around anymore? I never hear anything about them nowa days.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » April 11th, 2009, 12:04 pm

SNR is Samoans Never Run/Ride, I've heard two versions of the name. They're from Carson, I thought Eighbtall was too? They always seem to be in Carson anyway. WSI haven't seen in a long time but I hear they're still there, prboably just laying low like everyone else these days.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 11th, 2009, 2:23 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:SNR is Samoans Never Run/Ride, I've heard two versions of the name. They're from Carson, I thought Eighbtall was too? They always seem to be in Carson anyway. WSI haven't seen in a long time but I hear they're still there, prboably just laying low like everyone else these days.
I thought SNR was a Carson Blood gang called "Show No Respect",I seen one at Long Beach Adult School he was butthurt because WSP,ABZ,SOS was kickin it together at school,so he later got down with a WSP.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » April 11th, 2009, 5:08 pm

YearZero wrote:I thought SNR was a Carson Blood gang called "Show No Respect",I seen one at Long Beach Adult School he was butthurt because WSP,ABZ,SOS was kickin it together at school,so he later got down with a WSP.
I don't know, back in the day I'd hear those two names being used back and forth by their youngsters. Maybe they changed it later, or it could be another gang. Was that SNR samoan? And WSP and SOS were kickin it together? LOL.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 12th, 2009, 1:19 am

I think the SNR was Filipino,Yeah WSP,SOS,ABZ,ICG,FNR,OTS,and FamBam all kicked it at the smoke spot or bus bench outside of Adult school,we couldn't smoke in front of the school so there was a "designated" spot to smoke our cancer sticks and we all kicked it just to smoke our cigarettes.But SOS,WSP,and ICG weren't exactly cool with each other though they were just whatever they were all cool with the Asian gangs.

The SNR was butthurt because WSP was kickin it with Crips so he wanted to catch fades with one of the WSP.

rwdys78
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Henderson

Unread post by rwdys78 » September 19th, 2018, 5:57 pm

Cerritos Sarzana started in '83/'84