THE BLOOD MODULE

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by MaddRonald » August 12th, 2004, 1:27 am

WHAT DOES THE WORD BLOOD MODULE MEAN AND WHERE WAS IT AT?

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 12th, 2004, 8:29 am

WOW... :shock: :roll: :shock:

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 12th, 2004, 5:15 pm

Los Angeles County Jail.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » August 12th, 2004, 8:30 pm

O/G/B MADD RONALD wrote:WHAT DOES THE WORD BLOOD MODULE MEAN AND WHERE WAS IT AT?
Well if this is the real Madd ronald from 20's you should know the answer to this question already

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 13th, 2004, 7:31 am

Ace2 wrote:
O/G/B MADD RONALD wrote:WHAT DOES THE WORD BLOOD MODULE MEAN AND WHERE WAS IT AT?
Well if this is the real Madd ronald from 20's you should know the answer to this question already
THANK YOU!!! I'M GLAD SOMEBODY CAN SPOT THIS BESIDES ME...

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 13th, 2004, 8:27 am

maybe alonso could verify this...

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » August 13th, 2004, 8:56 am

yeah, I don't buy this mad ronald shi- eaither. He was asking what the difference was between a damu and a piru the other day. Imposter?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 13th, 2004, 9:40 am

I really don't think Alonso would let someone use the real Ron's handle on here peeps. He didn't with TRODGERS and I don't think he would with his man.

So then he's simply trying to start threads to educate and straighten out some of the BS people throw around on these sites. Same thing TRODGERS was doing.

With that in mind, Blood module is a dorm off from the other dorms at the Los Angeles County Jail where Black inmates classified as Bloods are housed. They are not allowed to mix with general population. Their meals are brought to them.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » August 13th, 2004, 3:16 pm

Kemosave wrote:I really don't think Alonso would let someone use the real Ron's handle on here peeps. He didn't with TRODGERS and I don't think he would with his man.
So then he's simply trying to start threads to educate and straighten out some of the BS people throw around on these sites. Same thing TRODGERS was doing.

ok if that was the case then he would have simply broke it down for everybody a true G wouldnt ask questions like that dog espcially being that the real MAD Ronald from 20's has been through alot and that he is a G from 20's just dont make any sense for him to ask questions he would have simply school eveybody on the real deal with the doves and gangbanging as a whole. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID KAYDEE is this the real MAD RONALD from your hood?

Ms. Nisi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ms. Nisi » August 13th, 2004, 3:23 pm

Yeah I think thats the real Madd Ronald. Alonso said awhile back that he was gonna join the forum.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 13th, 2004, 3:43 pm

That is Madd Ronald, the real Madd Ronald, the homeboy from the Doves that I have know since 1986. He comes to my spot to post on the board among other people. He is real and is you want to see what he looks like go to:

http://www.streetgangs.com/newsletter/w ... ronald.php

The Blood Module is a place where you dont want to be unless you are a blood, and even if you are a blood, you still might not want to be in there because you got to hold you own for real, even amongst your homeboys because what ever hood you are from, you got to show that your hood is down and if you dont represent that, you will get rolled up.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 13th, 2004, 3:48 pm

YEA WHERE KAYDEE AT? OH I KNOW WHERE HE AT. I'LL BE SURE TO ASK HIM WHAT UP with THIS MADD RONALD CHARACTER ON THIS BOARD. JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE I'M SORRY. OGS AINT INTO PRESCHOOLIN I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAY...

Ms. Nisi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ms. Nisi » August 13th, 2004, 4:06 pm

I seen Kaydee post in a thread about Madd Ron yesterday. viewtopic.php?t=4621

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » August 13th, 2004, 4:35 pm

FOR ALL WHO DOUBT THE IDENTITY OF O/G/B MADD RONALD YOU ARE WRONG.
I AM ASKING THE QUESTIONS.
AND FOR WHOEVER MADE THE COMMENT ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DAMUS AND PIRUS, THAT IS SOMETHING TO EDUCATE THE REST OF YOU.
AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2.
DAMU= IS A SWAHILI WORD THAT MEANS BLOOD AND PIRU IS A BLOOD SETT NAMED AFTER A STREET THAT RUNS EAST AND WEST THROUGH BOMPTON CROSSING THROUGH MANY OF THE EASTSIDE AND WESTSIDE PIRU HOODS AND FURTHER MORE THE BLOOD MODULE WAS THE MODULE IN THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL WHERE THE BLOODS WERE HOUSED DURING THE 1980'S.
MY FIRST TIME THERE WAS 1986, AT THAT TIME WE WERE HOUSED IN MODULE 4300 AND THE CRIP MODULE WAS 4800.
A GREAT DEAL OF L.A. BLOOD HISTORY COMES FROM WITHIN THE WALLS OF THE BLOOD MODULE.
DURING THE 80'S BLOODS WERE OPPRESSED BY THE CRIPS INSIDE OF THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL, THE CRIPS OUT NUMBERED US 20 TO ONE SO THERE WAS ALWAYS RAT PACKIN GOIN' ON.
EVENTUALLY THERE BECAME A KNOWLEDGE OF THE THE BLOODS WITHIN THE COUNTY JAIL FROM THE CONSTANT RATPACKIN' INCIDENTS.
THE BLOODS WERE PULLED TOGETHER FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL AND HOUSED IN ONE MODULE FOR THE NEXT DECADE.
NOW ANY REAL BLOOD FROM L.A. THAT IS AS OLD AS ME CAN TELL STORIES ABOUT THE BLOOD MODULE.
FOR ALL THOSE THAT DOUBT CHECK MY RESUME AND SEE IF I AM THE REAL MADD RONALD THEN HOLLA BACK FOR SOME MORE.
ONCE AGAIN I AM OUT IN 2 PUFFS OF RED SMOKE DOVELOVE TO YOU ALL.
20 MINUTES BLOODS O/G/B MADD RONALD1 RTBLOODS

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 13th, 2004, 5:36 pm

GOOD LIT PIMP-JUCE!!!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 13th, 2004, 8:12 pm

Cutthroat333 wrote:YEA WHERE KAYDEE AT? OH I KNOW WHERE HE AT. I'LL BE SURE TO ASK HIM WHAT UP with THIS MADD RONALD CHARACTER ON THIS BOARD. JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE I'M SORRY. OGS AINT INTO PRESCHOOLIN I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAY...
The only KAYDEE i know from 20s was killed on La Salle and Adams in 1997. He was the brother of Lil Kay Kay that was accuses of killing the LAPD officer Lizaraga this year 2004. I resent that Cutthroat is questioning the authenticity of the people on this board and think that asking someone else will authticate this information for you. I already posted 5 posts ago that he is real, that should be the end of it. FINAL!

I personally don't know KAYDEE that is on this board, but I have lived in this neighborhood for 20 years and I think I am able to tell people on here who is real.

KAYDEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KAYDEE » August 14th, 2004, 12:06 am

I have lived on 29 STR. right on catalina all my life and grew up with most of the older nines, It will always 'B' NHB, Words can speak in great volumes,We have a TEACHER amongst us who is trying to educate those of you who want to LEARN,Like I had mentioned to MADD RONALD the otherday,It's alot of kat's who are here to what is now kalled NET BANGIN.
Not learn or give anything positive.....

Pepito_That_Ese
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pepito_That_Ese » August 14th, 2004, 6:36 am

Yeah I think the O/G/B MADD RONALD presence is really interesting, it's always nice to learn sometinh from the elders.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » August 14th, 2004, 2:19 pm

if those of you that call yourselves gang members are willing to die for what you claim then you should be willing to learn what it is that you want to die for.

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » August 16th, 2004, 6:07 pm

What up O.G Ronald hope to learn from you, you know the dog from h-town texas B up and B safe, you already showed me love by answering some of my questions so I appreciate it

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » August 16th, 2004, 9:50 pm

you say there is no difference between a blood and a piru?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 16th, 2004, 11:35 pm

alonso wrote:
Cutthroat333 wrote:YEA WHERE KAYDEE AT? OH I KNOW WHERE HE AT. I'LL BE SURE TO ASK HIM WHAT UP with THIS MADD RONALD CHARACTER ON THIS BOARD. JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE I'M SORRY. OGS AINT INTO PRESCHOOLIN I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAY...
The only KAYDEE i know from 20s was killed on La Salle and Adams in 1997. He was the brother of Lil Kay Kay that was accuses of killing the LAPD officer Lizaraga this year 2004. I resent that Cutthroat is questioning the authenticity of the people on this board and think that asking someone else will authticate this information for you. I already posted 5 posts ago that he is real, that should be the end of it. FINAL!

I personally don't know KAYDEE that is on this board, but I have lived this neighborhood for 20 years and I think I am able to tell people on here who is real.
quote-"but i been in this neighborhood for 20 years....."
im just curious,but were u stating that u r or at 1 time was apart of the NHB 20's?

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » August 17th, 2004, 1:09 am

O/G/B MADD RONALD wrote:if those of you that call yourselves gang members are willing to die for what you claim then you should be willing to learn what it is that you want to die for.
That's real talk..

respect.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 17th, 2004, 12:04 pm

alonso wrote:

I personally don't know KAYDEE that is on this board, but I been in this neighborhood for 20 years and I think I am able to tell people on here who is real.
YEAYEA OK WHATEVER ALONSO. IT ISNT THAT BIG A DEAL TO ME ANYWAYS HOMIE. IF HE THE "OG" THEN LET HIM BE THE "OG". LET THE BIG OG HOLD CLASS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANNA LEARN, ITS ALL GOOD. U STILL DIDNT LEMME KNOW WHATS UP with MY PM SITUATION THO. IS THAT ON PURPOSE OR WHAT?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 18th, 2004, 10:01 am

KAYDEE wrote:I have lived on 29 STR. right on catalina all my life and grew up with most of the older nines, It will always 'B' NHB, Words can speak in great volumes,We have a TEACHER amongst us who is trying to educate those of you who want to LEARN,Like I had mentioned to MADD RONALD the otherday,It's alot of kat's who are here to what is now kalled NET BANGIN.
Not learn or give anything positive.....
I can only IMAGINE what a straight up O/G/B like Madd Ronald thinks about net bangers after all that he has been through in his life. Seriously that's on the real.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » August 18th, 2004, 2:24 pm

i can't stand net bangers, they give those of us that have been fighting for our lives all theses years a bad name.
be the person that you are and don't try to live the lives of the infamous, because when suckers and busters get killed for acting like something that they are not, the real bloods, crips hispanics or whoever gets blamed, just because we are keepin it real

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 18th, 2004, 3:15 pm

^Word

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 3rd, 2008, 5:36 pm

MAN NIGGAS HAD WARS IN THAT BITCH

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 17th, 2008, 1:50 am

WHAT YEAR ? 1987 WAS CRACKIN NIGGAS KNOW KILLAS CAME AND WENT THROUGH THAT BITCH I KNOW SOME KRAZY ASS SHIT REMEMBER WHEN the HOMIES GOT INTO with THAT POLICE OTHER HOODS THAT WHEN the BLOD LOVE STARTED TO CHANGE

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 25th, 2008, 9:38 am

DENVER 7 1987 NINE MONTHS

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 25th, 2008, 11:16 am

The only KAYDEE i know from 20s was killed on La Salle and Adams in 1997. He was the brother of Lil Kay Kay that was accuses of killing the LAPD officer Lizaraga this year 2004.

I personally don't know KAYDEE that is on this board, but I been in this neighborhood for 20 years and I think I am able to tell people on here who is real.

KAYDEE wrote:I have lived on 29 STR. right on catalina all my life and grew up with most of the older nines, ...
Which KD was this then?

Baby KD?

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 26th, 2008, 3:26 am

xxx wrote:The only KAYDEE i know from 20s was killed on La Salle and Adams in 1997. He was the brother of Lil Kay Kay that was accuses of killing the LAPD officer Lizaraga this year 2004.

KAYDEE wrote:I have lived on 29 STR. right on catalina all my life and grew up with most of the older nines, ...

Which KD was this then?

Baby KD?
TIE HIM UP AND SEND 2 DENVER 7