School Yard Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: School Yard Crips

Unread post by xxx » January 2nd, 2009, 11:25 am

tony323 wrote:60 never really punked syc. syc was gettin at them. 60 is deep as hell so they were persistant
You call taking over some other Hood's Landmark not punking?

World on Wheels is right smack inthe Middle of SYC Hood, no other hood has had this happen to them.

Slauson Ave (South Central L.A) to Venice Blvd (Mid City L.A)is a long ass drive, this aint no border situation.

SYC's were not allowed to opening be at the Skating Rank During the late sessions.

They had to go during Day Light Family Hour with litttle underage kids and be gone b4 the night session, when the Gang Members took over.

World On Wheels was Six Owe Hood every Weekend until they stopped going there after the Peace Treaty (1992)

1980's to 1992 it belong to the Sixtys.

The WHole Gang World knows this.

You cant rewrite HISTORY!

World On Wheels will forever be a Black Eye for the School Yard Crips.

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by tony323 » January 4th, 2009, 12:40 pm

tony323 wrote:60 never really punked syc. syc was gettin at them. 60 is deep as hell so they were persistant
like i said

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 4th, 2009, 4:37 pm

tony323 wrote:
like i said
Sixtys took no loses @ World On Wheels.

School Yards Have....................

SChool Yards couldnt stop the Sixtys from being in their Hood.

Thats a main Pillar in the Gang World, to protect your hood from Enemies and Outsiders, SYC was unable to do that.

SYC wasnt able to do the same to the Sixtys, coulnd openly hang on Crenshaw Blvd on Sundays, couldnt order a Taco @ The Taco Bell on Crenshaw and 60th St if they wanted to.

But the Sixtys openly paraded around the Skating Rank Parking lot for Hours, took over the Inside , did as they Please.....

Lets just keep it real in here.

SYC jumped ship on their Original Alliance (VSL/SYC/GXG) and join their Historical Enemies (PBG/MGC/MFG) and became 3x's (WLA Trayz)

This shit is over so it dont really matter no more, we just talking History, right?

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 4th, 2009, 5:32 pm

like i said

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » January 4th, 2009, 9:00 pm

I dont know if its true or not but I did hear that a few 60z got chipped @ world on wheels back in the day too BY SYC.........U SHOULD KNOW XXX......I dunno if its true...but SYC ....STILL GOT SOME KILLAZ

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 5th, 2009, 5:58 pm

LOL.....

Not saying that Yank Mob's are punks, but they were ghosts during the 80's at the skating rink. They have/had ridahs like Bodine, Wako, Wicket, Drac and a few others but nothing to stop others from coming to the rink at will. Shit the police station is right there on the corner of La Brea.

World on Wheels was a pussy factory for any young black street cats back in those days. There were so many fades over bitches up there it is unbelievable. Can't remember his name :wink: , but there was this one cat, in a wheelchair with long hair that kept bitches around him...LOL.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 6th, 2009, 1:47 am

tony323 wrote:
like i said
School Yards deep too. 60's should have been getting popped at till they stopped coming, not get more comfortable. I can see shit like that happening now but not during the gang bang years.

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 6th, 2009, 6:22 am

world on wheels aint even syc main concern like that, yall takin world on wheels more seriously than the locs . world on wheels is by they hood so they kick it. anybody can go there cuz world on wheels is public on venice..syc gon put in work over there when ever they wan trip, but in the mean time syc cud care less. its impossible for the school yard crips to keep everybody away from world on wheels because they cant bang there every weekend. even if they bang one weekend it cant become a pattern, world on wheels is already hot, as a matter of fact their whole hood is hot. world on wheels aint even their main turf. dependin on where you kick it in they hood your chances of gettin banged on by a school yard crip go up 90% from world on wheels. syc dont BS and play non sense dey about money. when it comes to them and set trippin,they will retaliate, the enemies they have already is what it is. other then that any new enemies with syc is prolly over money and the greed of school yard crip. for the most part syc is cool for show(i believe). keep distance they will flip sides on you and they snap on each other, they have shady attitudes cuz the way they crip, due to a police station in their hood. schooyards are hustlers, liars and macks selfish and greedy. this is why i never got involved with these dudes. they put School Yard Crip before everything ( SYC ). they beef with mostly crips, the bloods they beef with are some of the deepest bloods in la. and they really don care about bein out number against crips or bloods. theyre cool dont take it for weakness they are with the business. theyre pretty tough and cocky by themselves. its not easy to be a school yard crip either. i dont trust them. but i respect em.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 6th, 2009, 8:50 am

YP wrote:I dont know if its true or not but I did hear that a few 60z got chipped @ world on wheels back in the day too BY SYC.........
Never, name then?

The SYCs never killed a Sixty during the War Yrs, NOT ONE.

They knew back then, it would of been hell for them.

SYC took the first loses and constant beatings throughout that whole Era.

The only thing SYC ever did was on occassion ( i cant count on my hand how many times) they would shoot randomly from across the street,across Venice Blvd, hidden in some apartment building like a sniper, into a parking Lot full of South Central gang members and hit no one.

They didn't know whole they were shooting at Sixtys, Harlems, Grapes, Broadways, they just shot, pop shots.

No Up close a personal....

So yea, ill give them that..............................

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 6th, 2009, 9:13 am

tony323 wrote:world on wheels aint even syc main concern like that, yall takin world on wheels more seriously than the locs

We Talking Histroy, not now a days, the days that counted, The War Years.

world on wheels is by they hood so they kick it. anybody can go there because world on wheels

Everybody but the School Yards
syc gon put in work over there when ever they wan trip,
They did long distance pop shots from Across Venice Blvd and hit no one, ill give them that, i can count on one hand how many times over a deacde and a half.

but in the mean time syc cud care less.
Yea, after awhile, a nigga gonna say fuck it, yall got that,and except the L.
its impossible for the school yard crips to keep everybody away from world on wheels because they cant bang there every weekend.
No its not

The Sixtys kept yall from coming every weekend

ETGs, HCGs, and they rest of WEST L.A (except geers) where kept away too..............
world on wheels aint even their main turf.
Thats not SYC Main turf?

Nigga its right on Venice & Rimpau.

SYC's claim 17th St & Longwood, a hop skip and a jump away.

SYCs hung on every block over there.

W.O.W is a SYC landmark b4 it was took from them.
when it comes to them and set trippin,they will retaliate, the enemies they have already is what it is.
What enemies?

They squashed all there WLA beefs (PBG/MGC/MFG/BYSH)

There main historical, border Enemies.

SYC is under UNITY 1 Peace movement since 1992.

Yall should be connecting with the Grapes, got something in common.

due to a police station in their hood. schooyards are hustlers
77, southeast, Pacific, southwest Divisions all have Gang Member gang banging with in the same distance the SYCs are from the Wilshire Division

theyre cool dont take it for weakness they are with the business.
I take their History of be nonaggressive as a weakness.

SHit i thought you was one the way you were popn slick, your just ridin dick, School Yard dick at that?

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » January 6th, 2009, 3:47 pm

he tryna quote me nd manipulate what i said, das not hood. your throwin in lies and see'n it how you want,so i know its not worth it. your not from midtown. it just dont make sense, im not gon argue. read my comment that he tryna break down as a whole , thats how it is, if he say otherwise it really doesnt matter to me, im not a school yard crip but im from midtown im not gonna argue with this internet og.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » January 6th, 2009, 7:47 pm

tony323 wrote:world on wheels aint even syc main concern like that, yall takin world on wheels more seriously than the locs . world on wheels is by they hood so they kick it. anybody can go there because world on wheels is public on venice..syc gon put in work over there when ever they wan trip, but in the mean time syc cud care less. its impossible for the school yard crips to keep everybody away from world on wheels because they cant bang there every weekend. even if they bang one weekend it cant become a pattern, world on wheels is already hot, as a matter of fact their whole hood is hot. world on wheels aint even their main turf. dependin on where you kick it in they hood your chances of gettin banged on by a school yard crip go up 90% from world on wheels. syc dont BS and play non sense dey about money. when it comes to them and set trippin,they will retaliate, the enemies they have already is what it is. other then that any new enemies with syc is prolly over money and the greed of school yard crip. for the most part syc is cool for show(i believe). keep distance they will flip sides on you and they snap on each other, they have shady attitudes because the way they crip, due to a police station in their hood. schooyards are hustlers, liars and macks selfish and greedy. this is why i never got involved with these dudes. they put School Yard Crip before everything ( SYC ). they beef with mostly crips, the bloods they beef with are some of the deepest bloods in la. and they really don care about bein out number against crips or bloods. theyre cool dont take it for weakness they are with the business. theyre pretty tough and cocky by themselves. its not easy to be a school yard crip either. i dont trust them. but i respect em.
lmao

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 6th, 2009, 7:52 pm

60s are super deep, the SYC should of been removed from this earth, the fact that they still here deep today bangin and wacin' out 60s is a slap in the 60s already scarred and battered face.......

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 6th, 2009, 9:56 pm

xxx wrote:
YP wrote:I dont know if its true or not but I did hear that a few 60z got chipped @ world on wheels back in the day too BY SYC.........
Never, name then?

The SYCs never killed a Sixty during the War Yrs, NOT ONE.

They knew back then, it would of been hell for them.

The only thing SYC ever did was on occassion ( i cant count on my hand how many times) they would shoot randomly from across the street,across Venice Blvd, hidden in some apartment building like a sniper, into a parking Lot full of South Central gang members and hit no one.

They didn't know whole they were shooting at Sixtys, Harlems, Grapes, Broadways, they just shot, pop shots.

No Up close a personal....

So yea, ill give them that..............................

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 6th, 2009, 9:57 pm

[quote="xxx"]

quote]

How many SYC's got killed by 60s back at that time

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 6th, 2009, 11:27 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
xxx wrote:

quote]

NONE.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » January 7th, 2009, 12:43 am

I should ask mah nikka from front hood about that.....but anyhoo he did tell me that the 60z and the harlems had beef back n the day and nikkaz caught mad fades @ some football game and @ world on wheels

xxx should know about that

hey xxx imma start postin up in the land.......in the heart of 60z i just found out I got a reputable cuzin from ya hood......

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 7th, 2009, 8:57 am

dubts wrote:60s are super deep, the SYC should of been removed from this earth, the fact that they still here deep today bangin and wacin' out 60s is a slap in the 60s already scarred and battered face.......

There you go with that Outtatown lil whiteboy talk.

Super Deep ? Removed from the Earth ?

Thats not how it works down here buddy.

If thats the case, the Grapes should been removed the little 10 man gang call Fudge Town Mafia, a gang that occupies Grapes Original Homeland, 107th St & Grape St.

And FTM is smackdown in the Heart Of Grape Hood and aint went know where.

The Sixtys and Schoolyards are miles apart.

The Hoovers combined are way deeper then South X Los and we know that out come.

Florencia & Eighteen are way deeper then their Rivals.

So all that weird whiteboy outtatown comments do you know good..................

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 7th, 2009, 9:00 am

im not a school yard crip but im from midtown im not gonna argue with this internet og.
Alrite then , quit ridin there dick and speaking on shit like you were one of them.

If you aint a gang member, you aint gonna know how your buddies where treated over the years.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 7th, 2009, 10:42 am

xxx wrote:
dubts wrote:60s are super deep, the SYC should of been removed from this earth, the fact that they still here deep today bangin and wacin' out 60s is a slap in the 60s already scarred and battered face.......

There you go with that Outtatown lil whiteboy talk.

Super Deep ? Removed from the Earth ?

Thats not how it works down here buddy.

If thats the case, the Grapes should been removed the little 10 man gang call Fudge Town Mafia, a gang that occupies Grapes Original Homeland, 107th St & Grape St.

And FTM is smackdown in the Heart Of Grape Hood and aint went know where.

The Sixtys and Schoolyards are miles apart.

The Hoovers combined are way deeper then South X Los and we know that out come.

Florencia & Eighteen are way deeper then their Rivals.

So all that weird whiteboy outtatown comments do you know good..................
you contradictin yourself with the Ver situation, the if anybody riding on south los then its 112, the 52's ain't comin over there pushin lines, they function as seperates

the fudgetowns don't exist in they original turf or if they do they damn sure ain't posting up there, they kick it on the other side of central, i've already said that before

these lil schoolyard bullies is str8 punkin a super deep gang like the 60s THATS ALL CONCENTRATED IN ONE AREA not seperated like the EC AND VERS!!!!! damn shame........

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west los angeles

Unread post by T3floknk2 » January 7th, 2009, 11:57 am

xxx wrote:
You call taking over some other Hood's Landmark not punking?

World on Wheels is right smack inthe Middle of SYC Hood, no other hood has had this happen to them.

Slauson Ave (South Central L.A) to Venice Blvd (Mid City L.A)is a long ass drive, this aint no border situation.

SYC's were not allowed to opening be at the Skating Rank During the late sessions.

They had to go during Day Light Family Hour with litttle underage kids and be gone b4 the night session, when the Gang Members took over.

World On Wheels was Six Owe Hood every Weekend until they stopped going there after the Peace Treaty (1992)

1980's to 1992 it belong to the Sixtys.

The WHole Gang World knows this.

You cant rewrite HISTORY!

World On Wheels will forever be a Black Eye for the School Yard Crips.
did u stay by world on wheels? i did and homey i can tell ya 60s neva took ova syc hood dats a myth

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west los angeles

Unread post by T3floknk2 » January 7th, 2009, 12:08 pm

i gotta admit tho xxx u gota a lota gang knowledge homey much respect keep the history alive moving

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 7th, 2009, 12:13 pm

T3floknk2 wrote:i gotta admit tho xxx u gota a lota gang knowledge homey much respect keep the history alive moving
yeah a lot of gang knowledge and bounderies he compiled from streetgangs over a 5 year span

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 7th, 2009, 9:45 pm

xxx wrote: If you aint a gang member, you aint gonna know how your buddies where treated over the years.

xxx are you from 60s? if not were you banging from somewhere else? you seem to know A LOT about what happened over there at the time just curious on how you got your detailed insight on the 60/SYC situation?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 7th, 2009, 10:21 pm

dubts wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
xxx wrote:

quote]

NONE.
Like you would know, you shooting Blanks homie, stall me out................

How you think it started nigga?

Yall need to ask a SYC that question

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 7th, 2009, 10:23 pm

dubts wrote:
T3floknk2 wrote:i gotta admit tho xxx u gota a lota gang knowledge homey much respect keep the history alive moving
yeah a lot of gang knowledge and bounderies he compiled from streetgangs over a 5 year span

Two Words :

WATTS CRACKN

BACK UP LIL Bg Casper

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 8th, 2009, 12:29 am

xxx wrote:
dubts wrote:
NONE.
Like you would know, you shooting Blanks homie, stall me out................

How you think it started nigga?

Yall need to ask a SYC that question
lol @ this dude not knowin the answer to the question, stop it already...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 8th, 2009, 1:16 pm

Check it out you fruit loop, with these little stactics you use to pull info out of me.

An OG SYC was left in the World On Wheels parking Lot face down, and its be on every since.

And they never did anything about it, sort of like the Grapes response to losing multiple homeboys to East Coast, same shit.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 8th, 2009, 5:24 pm

xxx wrote:Check it out you fruit loop, with these little stactics you use to pull info out of me.

An OG SYC was left in the World On Wheels parking Lot face down, and its be on every since.

And they never did anything about it, sort of like the Grapes response to losing multiple homeboys to East Coast, same shit.
lmao @ an OG SYC was killed, nigga shutup with that made up BS

ZiggZagg

Unread post by ZiggZagg » January 11th, 2009, 4:26 pm

World on Wheels not SYC's hood? Funny. Well hoods hood is then? Not puttin on thick but SYC is marks! I see they post with eniemies now! What part of the game is that? SY dont want to see WB!

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » January 13th, 2009, 4:25 pm

WEST BOULEVARD??????........come on mah nikka.........but world on wheels that is SYC....hood...but they now be all down washington spread out.....

I aint from SYC....but I dont be hearin about WB'z knockin headz off......

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » January 15th, 2009, 11:13 am

YP wrote:WEST BOULEVARD??????........come on mah nikka.........but world on wheels that is SYC....hood...but they now be all down washington spread out.....

I aint from SYC....but I dont be hearin about WB'z knockin headz off......

DubBee aint no push overs hommie....ask the JSB niggas how one of they OG's got chipped like a month or 2 ago by a West Bully after them niggas killed a hommie of mines from WBCG. niggas think them niggas aint active but wen its time to ride they put on hommie. if they wasnt im pretty sure NHB, CSB, JSB, etc culda/wulda pushed them out they hood and they didnt, and dont even say "oh cuz they not worryin about West Bullys", cuz that'll be BS....niggas still bangin that WBCG/RBCG over in WLA. i personally know a few of them niggas.