Do Cali bangers approve of crips and bloods in n.y?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Do Cali bangers approve of crips and bloods in n.y?

Unread post by Elevation » December 19th, 2008, 2:13 pm

coastie wrote: lol calm down homie you catchin feelings from the real shit i wrote. im just saying the truth so people could knwo those imitaters arent the real deal from los angeles
Like I said before, It dont matter to me. I aint a fake blood or crip and I aint from NY. But you online shit talkers always talking about NY Bloods and Crips but dont be doin shit. Especially you, you actually inside NYC and you still aint doin shit but talkin shit online. Surrounded by the niggaz you talk shit about and wont do nothin but go online and vent ya stress like a little girl in her diary. Go outside and let niggaz know, you aint accomplishing ya lil mission by keepin it online.

CHOPPERLOC
What city do you live in now?: PARKCHESTER E177 GOONAYS

Unread post by CHOPPERLOC » December 21st, 2008, 2:00 am

THEM NxGGAS NOT EVEN xN GANGS THEY OP!N!ON DONT COUNT TO NOBKODY AT THE END OF THE DAY

CRXP THE FUCC ^^^^^

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 7:45 am

lmao you niggas read too deep and hard, i aint venting my stress or nuttin, shit it dont even effect me. i aint surrounded by these clowns or nuttin elevation i chose not to hang out with them i see them around my neighborhood and shit. its like i said, these ARE forums, happens to be about gangs, im just stating my facts on here. thats all. you lil girls are the ones catching feelings lmao getting all sensitive talkin about "how about you go outside and talk to them" LMAO. no thank you im not stupid i know whats going to happen if i call them fake, that shit is trouble.

"Got LA ties, so that mean yall gonna dick ride LA?? what went down in LA like 40 years ago went down in....LA! not new york, not chicago, not arizona, no seatle, not florida or the millions of other places on earth, it went down in the area of los angeles. this shit started with the OGs and there homies around them, it affected people lives in LOS ANGELES. niggas started becoming crips and bloods out here because that shit was out here and really crackin, niggas homies and family started getting dropped making them join up they hood and start bangin and shit. all that shit went down in LA, it affected poeple in LA.

how do you wake up one day in another city and say to yourself you want to be a crip or a blood when you didnt even live in los angeles and these tragedies didnt effect.

your a clown my nigga, just like every other blood or crip that doesnt live in los angeles, some how your lives are all about crippin and bein a blood now....how the freak does that happen?? that dont make no damn sense.

see it makes sense in los angeles. for ex: "pop squally" is a gang banger in la, and one day his enemies ride on him, then that effects HIS hood, his family, his homies etc etc, his lil bro gon prolly get put on the hood to bang on the suckas that killed his big brother.

^^ thats gang bangin, faggot. its all connected, its some real shit.

not when "pop squally" move out to texas or some shit, hook up with some niggas, they think he cool and they get put on his hood, and now all of a sudden those niggas are CK and BK and PK and GK and all that shit. how you gonna have emotions for something you havent experienced.

shit i aint the most articulate person so i tried to put it as best as possible for you dumb niggas
"

see that thats what real crippin and bloodin is all about its all connected, these niggas in los angeles didnt just turn into crips and bloods because jim jones made it into a fad or nuttin, not because its the "in thing" in hip hop, thats what out of town niggas do. this is a real tragedy in los angeles its all real, these niggas didnt deliberately become bloods and crips its just what it was.

thats some real shit.

thats all my quote from another threa on here

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 7:48 am

Elevation your an idiot. talking to those fools wont make a difference. they were stupid enough to get involved in violence over shit that had nothing to do with them, you think by me talking to them it will make a difference lmao....no. there hardcore wannabes. it is what it is, they brain washed hip hop fanatics.

check this out the only reason im just stating facts on here is because these are gang forums, so why not put the truth out there?

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 11:47 am

ohthurtywon wrote:Food....LMAO
"Got LA ties, so that mean yall gonna dick ride LA?? what went down in LA like 40 years ago went down in....LA! not new york, not chicago, not arizona, no seatle, not florida or the millions of other places on earth, it went down in the area of los angeles. this shit started with the OGs and there homies around them, it affected people lives in LOS ANGELES. niggas started becoming crips and bloods out here because that shit was out here and really crackin, niggas homies and family started getting dropped making them join up they hood and start bangin and shit. all that shit went down in LA, it affected poeple in LA.

how do you wake up one day in another city and say to yourself you want to be a crip or a blood when you didnt even live in los angeles and these tragedies didnt effect.

your a clown my nigga, just like every other blood or crip that doesnt live in los angeles, some how your lives are all about crippin and bein a blood now....how the freak does that happen?? that dont make no damn sense.

see it makes sense in los angeles. for ex: "pop squally" is a gang banger in la, and one day his enemies ride on him, then that effects HIS hood, his family, his homies etc etc, his lil bro gon prolly get put on the hood to bang on the suckas that killed his big brother.

not when "pop squally" move out to texas or some shit, hook up with some niggas, they think he cool and they get put on his hood, and now all of a sudden those niggas are CK and BK and PK and GK and all that shit. how you gonna have emotions for something you havent experienced.

shit i aint the most articulate person so i tried to put it as best as possible for you dumb niggas"

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 2:46 pm

ohthurtywon wrote:
coastie wrote:
ohthurtywon wrote:Food....LMAO

shit i aint the most articulate person so i tried to put it as best as possible for you dumb niggas"
Im trying to figure out why you seem a lil aggitated by this whole epdemic. Is it because black people are dying or because they took the name of a gang, a swagger, etc? That scenerio happens all over with people that dont call themselves bloods and crips.

I must question what was the point of creating this forum? Could someone answer that for me please?

that makes perfect sense, you prolly cant comprehend. im trying to say who are new york niggas, and other niggas who arent from los angeles to say there bloods and crips, its not something you can become over night, its all connected like the example i gave, thats everyday shit in los angeles, like i said niggas out here are bloods and crips for a reason, and theres history and violence behind it, its the real deal shit.

but when you live miles away from los angeles and that beef between those los angeles gangs hasnt effected you then how could you just become a blood/crip by JUST meeting a nigga from los angeles, by just hanging out with him and shit and all of a usdden new your a crip over night and for some reason you hate bloods, just because this nigga you JUST met, and dont even really know met you and now all of a sudden you want to bang on some people you never even met. pertending yall got feelings for shit you dont. see i got your hoe cards pulled.

like i said in los angeles the OGs started this back in the 60s and 70s, the crips and bloods cmae out of that over there, in los angeles all that history is over there and only effected people in los angeles, the whole politics of crippin and bloodin, that some LA shit no one else has biz in it and it dont make sense to have it. im trying to understand niggas logics here, like why do yall feel like your bloods and crips? yall dont make sense, you guys are about nothing, started from nothing. trying to act like yall mad about a beef that went/goes down in LOS ANGELES lmao cuhh. yall out fo towners make me laugh

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » December 22nd, 2008, 2:47 am

coastie wrote:Elevation your an idiot. talking to those fools wont make a difference. they were stupid enough to get involved in violence over shit that had nothing to do with them, you think by me talking to them it will make a difference lmao....no. there hardcore wannabes. it is what it is, they brain washed hip hop fanatics.

check this out the only reason im just stating facts on here is because these are gang forums, so why not put the truth out there?
Sounds like you're just making excuses. You make all these long ass emotional paragraphs full of heartfelt hatred towards NYC Bloods and Crips, yet you live in NYC and wont dare open your mouth to one of them. There's no other excuse for that other than you being a pussy. Sorry. Nothing you're saying on here every day is going to change anything. Posting paragraphs of hate on an internet forum every single day of your life has no effect in the streets, where the shit you hate is taking place. You think you're doing some type of community service for L.A. Bloods and Crips by typing tough for them on the internet, but you're doing absolutely nothing for them but dick riding them. While you're on this website everyday posting your daily useless shit, there are L.A. Bloods and Crips showing love to NY Bloods and Crips. Just because you saw a couple of youtube videos of L.A. Bloods trying to talk slick about NY Bloods doesn't mean everybody in L.A. is a bunch of hatin' ass niggaz like you lames. You say NY Bloods and Crips are stupid for getting involved in violence that had nothing to do with them, yet NYC has almost a non-existant gang related crime stat... and the gangs that are doing the few gang related crimes in NY are NY born gangs such as Trinitarios and DDP. Do your research before you start talking about something or you just make yaself look retarded. You call them hip hop fanatics, yet NY had Bloods and Crips before it was cool in hip hop. If you was to pay attention before you start yapping your dick suckers you would realize that the NY Bloods are the ones who influenced the Hip Hop Bloods phase, not the other way around. Crips have been in New York since the 80's and Bloods started in NY in 1993... it just became cool to be a Blood for Hip Hop fans back in 2006. Then you say "why not put the truth out there?"... how is posting daily BS on a internet forum qualified as putting the truth out there? This aint the hood, its the internet. If you really wanted to put any truth out there, you would step your ass outside and start tellin niggaz. But before you can do that, you have to know the truth... which you dont. Exactly what do you even know about how Bloods and Crips got to NY anyway? You dont know. You have no idea who migrated the first Crip set to NY in the 80's and all you probably know about the UBN is that fake online boo of knowledge on the internet that they never even used. Bet you didnt even know that NY had Crips before Bloods. So how can you even consider yourself putting any type of truth out there when yo ass is clueless? Lets stop and be real for a minute, you aint doin shit but hopping on the internets "hate on ny" fad. There is no excuse for living in NY surrounded by niggaz you obviously have a great feeling of dislike for and not saying shit to them to their faces and just using an internet forum as your little diary to secretly talk shit about them behind their backs.

While ya punk ass is online being L.A.'s little unofficial cheerleader take a look at whats happening without you...

Nine Trey Gangster chillin in L.A. for a video shoot:

And don't say they did it for the money, 'cuase if it was for the money it wouldn't have been some unknown nine trey nigga, it woulda been Dipset or Lil Wayne.

L.A. 60 Nipsey Hussle chillin in a NY 60 Hood throwin it up with them

And that aint even it, but that just goes to show you that you're pretty much worthless and your hate has as much weight in the Hood as ya dead grandma's.

NY ain't even the only city that has Bloods and Crips outside of L.A., and it wasn't the first and it damn sure won't be the last. So why is it only NY that you're so focused on? Niggaz like you is the reason why sites like this fell off. Hardly any real convos no more, just a bunch of repetitive shit posted about NY by little corny ass niggaz like you. I get tired of trying to read through this site and all you see is a bunch of cornyness about one damn city.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 22nd, 2008, 5:55 am

^^ this guys a real homo. he think he figured me out. im FROM los angeles. my family is crippin and bloodin every single day of their lives, while you gay ass out of townerrs watch movies on them and get all infatuated with our life style, and our gangsta lean and all that then go out pertending to be us. nigga you need to calm the fuck down. you the one catching feelings im simply giving example lmao.

it sounds like you caught a hard one up your ass by what i typed up because it doesnt seem to me like.

lol theres OTHER niggas in NYC to other then the lil niggas who got a crush on ice cube and snoop dogg. im just a real nigga. and i see my self kicking it with str8 up real nigga.

i grew up with east coast crip my whole life you could practically say i am a east coast crip 62nd st but i never got courted on, i put in work for them, when the florencia came through smashin at the playground nigga i was always there, when it was time to go hit up there hood i was there with the six pac crips. i know this crippin and blood lifestyle all too well. my family has been crips since before there was a crip gang or before there was bloods running around totin red flags, homie i know more about this then you could put together.

i do love however that you showed youtube videos of RAPPERS. niggas on a get money tip, theyre thinking is already shaped. its all about getting money, fuck their hood and what they leave behind. matter of fact nipsey hustle was trying to suck new yorks dick like a mofo in one of them videos on his profile on that radio station talkin about LA got nuttin, new york got alll this and that, trying to downplay LA so he could prolly get on one of them NYC niggas masterbation list. a lot of niggas dont think. but when you have niggas who are actually thinkers like me and can see shit yall use rappers to back yourselves up.

lol and now i ma aware of some shit called black sopranos which i know you are prolyl goig to try to excitingly use next because i already labeled your sources are "rappers" which they are lmao. they not real niggas. they dont ride, they wanna make money. ask nipsey how many times he actually picked up a pistol for his hood and look him in the eyes man to man. hes a pussy he was nervous as hell on a RADIO SHOW.

oh and you are right about a nigga catching feelings by seeing your lil fake ass niggas from your city pertending to be something that my cuzzins and shit really died over. literally some real crip and blood bizness.

but now you actually got the nerve to sit down and type up your bs talking about niggas in your city got rights to be bloods and crips to. when thats all some flase shit.

you still havent told me how bloodin and crippin makes sense in new york or the other states.

oh by the way boyz n the hood and colors been out since the 80s my nigga. thats what put a lot of so called "real niggas" from your city onto blood and crip lol.
ROOOOLLLLIN
SUWOOOOP

lmao you niggas aint got shit on me. u know every single thing i typed up is just real as hell.

my only question is why are there bloods and crips in new york? and why do they act like they gotta beef like LA niggas? why is a crip from new york mad at a random blood from new york? like is aid yall didnt grow up in that LA environment for yall to be catching feelings using words like crab and slob. thats LA bizness

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 22nd, 2008, 6:01 am

Elevation is a clown. he some type of second grade level reading ass nigga.

never once until i met this nigga was i singling out NYC niggas, just because he was always SPEcifically talking about NYC niggas, i used "out of towners" right from the begining.

nigga get hooked on phonics

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 22nd, 2008, 6:07 am

but really though to simplify this shit out for you dumb niggas like Elevation and shit.

im trying to figure out why you would want to be a crip in another city seprate from LA county, where crippin and bloodin, these gang members have no effected you in anyway what so ever. then why would some nigga from lets say NYC for exmaple pick up a rag and start saying hes a crip all of a sudden and ita BK BK BK BK. not to mention the fcat most the gangs i ran into in NYC dont even sound official.

mother fuckers yell "crip" like its a gang, mother fuckers claim "blood" like its a gang. which points out to me that they gettin they shit from the media, rap, movies, and all that good ol gay shit, because "crip" is not a gang, and "blood" is not a gang, but this is how the media refers to LA gang bangers all the time. and u out of towners here that and basically repeat what yall heard in the media.

you stand out like a sore thumb to real LA niggas. believe that.

that nine trey gangsta blood nigga in your video, that rapper who went to compton lol, he hung out with hootie, another rapper, and a whole circle of gay niggas from west side piru who arent riders, but instead paper chasers, shit let me put it this way.

you niggas make noooooooooo sense

take it from a real crip/blood cat from LA yawww niggas make no sense

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 22nd, 2008, 6:21 am

let me basically break it down

LOS ANGELES CRIPS AND BLOODS:

it has history:
started with the OGs over there movements called crippin, started turning neighborhoods around LA into crips, stepped on a few too many toes, the rivals turned into bloods. <<<<< see thats some real history shit, it didnt pop out of nowhere, some real shit went down for bloods and crips to be out in los angeles.

THEN:

there lil brothers/cousins/family started joining up because of what was going down in LA county(it affected folks from LA county, not anywhere else, read that clearly...LA COUNTY). and the beef got real serious, niggas started shooting, niggas started dying, effecting that dead niggas hood/set/clique, family memebrs, all that shit. so it affected people around them within the LOS ANGELES environment. say if a r60s crip got killed then it aint far from likely that his lil brother is going t get put onto rollin 60s and bang on the rivals that killed his brother, or friend or w/e, biut that all went down in los angeles, and its a continous cycle of retaliation that cant be stopped. like ice cube said the gang of LA just multiply, never die.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OUT OF TOWNERS/NOT LOS ANGELES COUNTY RESIDENTS:

you trying to tell me niggas from los angeles moved to lets say texas for example. lets take a 62 east coast crip for example, and now he met some niggas from texas, and they get put on because they met this dude, now theyre all about crippin and shit, talkin about "its east coast here, fuck slobs" all this and that, come on cuzzzz. you telling me that makes sense?? WHY are they crips and bloods?? what is it that makes them hate crips, or makes them hate bloods depending on their affiliation.

like i said yaw niggas make no damn sense.

LA= home of the real b dawgs and rip ryders on a real tip

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » December 22nd, 2008, 12:24 pm

ohthurtywon wrote:I guess Elevation ended that.
Exactly, yet that lame is still typing heart felt BS. Coastie admits he never joined a gang, yet he bangs online harder than anybody in the world. Niggaz admitted to never be courted in, dude is THE BIGGEST DICK RIDER IN THE WORLD and just admitted it.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 22nd, 2008, 1:02 pm

Elevation wrote:
ohthurtywon wrote:I guess Elevation ended that.
Exactly, yet that lame is still typing heart felt BS. Coastie admits he never joined a gang, yet he bangs online harder than anybody in the world. Niggaz admitted to never be courted in, dude is THE BIGGEST DICK RIDER IN THE WORLD and just admitted it.
lmao at you ending that. nigga you cant even read to save your life. please explain to me how the fuck i am bangin online? your a clown my nigga.

lol dick riding who? i aint dick riding no body, i dont claim to be a crip like your fake ass east coast and down south home boys. even though i lived in crip angeles lol.

you a faggot my nigga. str8 up. i lvoe how you cant even answer a niggas question. which should basically end all of this. but you steady dodgin, its ok i understand my nigga i got you on the shut up mode.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 22nd, 2008, 1:03 pm

but unlike you fake ass niggas i actually was surrounded by crippin and bloodin so its E's and C's with me. never commited myself to a hood but its still E's and C's

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » December 22nd, 2008, 3:02 pm

Come on fam... all you do is call niggaz fake and faggots online and put in internet work for a hood you aint get courted in to. What kinda shit is that? You a lame ass nigga fam. All the calling of names and long paragraphs repeating the same shit aint gonna change the fact that I just shut ya ass down and nobody else is gonna take u serious. lol

L.A. should be ashamed they got cornball niggaz ike you reppin for them on the internet.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 22nd, 2008, 3:52 pm

nigga your finished, your not even staying on subject lol

BBA
What city do you live in now?: NJ

Unread post by BBA » December 30th, 2008, 6:38 pm

WH0 GIVE5 A FUKK???

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 30th, 2008, 8:50 pm

man to be honest fuck all this crip n blood shit.....its fuckin gay , why the fuck didnt it stay in cali i dono..everybody tryna be like some body else cooler...

do u think ur seriously hard when u represent a gang 1000+ miles away, like u from the bronx, start up ur own fuckin shit.....probably too weak to so u gota follow the tough dudes ......remember east coast niggaz in dvd's sayin fuck that cali shit...no they fuckin lil brothers is on that cali shit......how is a group of niggaz suppose to come to ur city n take over ....if they in oakland too now ...goddam i dono man..black america ghetto youth in 20 years gon be jst crip or blood nothing else.....

shit i remember wearin bandana's witout niggaz flippin fingers at u...now all they do is flip fingers even if u got a red hat and red sweats on.....fuckin gay.......the game is WEAK

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 6th, 2009, 10:06 pm

Hell naw this shouldn't even be a topic... Why would the real bangers approve of some mark niggas trying to imitate their lives living 4,000 miles away? These niggas didn't get put on by nobody... wannabees puttin on other wannabees

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » January 7th, 2009, 2:52 pm

Manso wrote:Hell naw this shouldn't even be a topic... Why would the real bangers approve of some mark niggas trying to imitate their lives living 4,000 miles away? These niggas didn't get put on by nobody... wannabees puttin on other wannabees

lol cuzz. dont you know?? these out of towners are crips and bloods because they say they are LMAO. aint no tellin them different.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 9th, 2009, 10:09 pm

if u aint a member or affiliated this convo aint for you shit is corny lame and way past bedtime bloods and crips been in nyc for like 16 years now shit is old and done niggaz is dead in jail and doing life fuck it let it go niggaz aint going anywhere and dont really care what people say think or feel shit if u feel niggaz is fake go to the most active hoods in nyc and speak ur mind, ex cypress hill pj's b-ville albany pj's flatbush gardens nostrand ave south jamiacia queens 40 projects dam this topic should be dead

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » January 10th, 2009, 12:08 pm

If your not from Los Angeles you wouldnt understand. Let it go.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 11th, 2009, 10:00 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:if u aint a member or affiliated this convo aint for you shit is corny lame and way past bedtime bloods and crips been in nyc for like 16 years now shit is old and done niggaz is dead in jail and doing life fu-- it let it go niggaz aint going anywhere and dont really care what people say think or feel shit if u feel niggaz is fake go to the most active hoods in nyc and speak ur mind, ex cypress hill pj's b-ville albany pj's flatbush gardens nostrand ave south jamiacia queens 40 projects dam this topic should be dead
Fucc that cuh tell all these so-called active wannabee niggas to come out to the hood and kicc it and lets see if these mark niggas get accepted. Like I said before it's basically a fact that 99.9% of these niggas never got put on by anybody and if they did it was by another fake nigga. Born & raised in new york and bangin a hood from out here aint that some shit... Yall niggas neep to get back to the tims and big ass jackets and shit and leave this Crip and blood shit alone... "Yo yo yo word is bond kid" HAHA

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 14th, 2009, 9:18 pm

thats real NY tho that grimey shit...NY,NJ, and all that the alpo's, supreme teams n shit.....now no organisation just a bumch of lose souls thinkin they real while they not

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » January 15th, 2009, 9:29 am

For any nicca not from chi or l.a. representing anything if you ain't been to that hood ya fake it is the case of the blind leading the blind.
Y NY couldn't make up they own shit?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 15th, 2009, 8:41 pm

cixxwonn wrote:For any nicca not from chi or l.a. representing anything if you ain't been to that hood ya fake it is the case of the blind leading the blind.
i actually don know.....

u kno why its becuase drug gangs ran the streets in the east coast back then im guessin but drug gangs u gota be into somethin that can result in u gettin murked or in jail at all times..even tho alot make it to talk bout it...witout either two ..but the thing is u gota be made for them types...

i guess its easier to b a fake crip and have alot of fake homies and bang fo something imaginery.....

i wonder what 2pac wud say now since he dissed biggie sayin " They don kno nothing bout no gangs signs in new york"

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » January 16th, 2009, 2:01 pm

cixxwonn wrote:For any nicca not from chi or l.a. representing anything if you ain't been to that hood ya fake it is the case of the blind leading the blind.
Some NY black people have their own shit, like Lost Boys, Lost Foundation, Zulu, Merrick Mob, Decepticons, BMW etc. But Bloods and Crips dominate. It's like a big trend that wont go away.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 18th, 2009, 1:29 am

NEWYORK AND NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fuck there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you fucked your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » January 18th, 2009, 1:29 am

NEWYORK AND NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fuck there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you fucked your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 22nd, 2009, 5:58 pm

Myself wrote:NEWYORK AND NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fu-- there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
you wait until you #%@& your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
HAHA I agree with this dude 100%

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:26 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 30th, 2009, 9:54 am

1 if you not a gang member shut the fuck up 2 seen all those documents and your point??? tell that to lil wayne and jim jones and the fakes and oh yea btw tell that to game too!, yall acting like we started this nope the ubn the small ass 8 sets where started long time ago and alot of c sets out here werent started out here hmm i wonder how they got out here, there are westcoast sets all over the country little rock, atl, detroic charlotte, houston, seattle, las vegas all those cities got sets out there non of yall saying shit, get off nyc dick, dam we all now it aint like cali, dam thats a dead issue and we dont even think about yall or diss yall or care shit, go to all them other cities and tell them they fake or come to nyc and tell us we fake or another city this topic is annoying and fucking old, bloods and crips aint going now where its here and not gonna stop in nyc cali georgia or anywhere else shit every city got gang problems lets talk about intervention instead of hating on other hoods, lets try to prevent the youth from doing crime instead of wasting energy going back and forth about a pointless topic yes there are fakes in nyc they are fakes in every city and state shit so what oh the fuck well, lets stop dwelling on this BS and move on to another topic and help one another not quarell over some shit we got no control over

big tray etg