OMC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
sd30619540
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

OMC

Unread post by sd30619540 » May 15th, 2008, 7:50 am

A while back, i was talking to one of my homeboys over there near azalea park and this asian dude pulls up on a bike.He's all blued up and i ask him where he's from and he says Oriental Mobster Crips.Whats up with these dudes? How deep are they?Are they hard?Where's their main hood at?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: OMC

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 24th, 2008, 12:29 am

sd30619540 wrote:A while back, i was talking to one of my homeboys over there near azalea park and this asian dude pulls up on a bike.He's all blued up and i ask him where he's from and he says Oriental Mobster Crips.Whats up with these dudes? How deep are they?Are they hard?Where's their main hood at?
They also go by O-Mob. Their hood is on 43rd st. in Southeast San Diego. They're neighbors with Market St. X3 and Neighborhood Crips Rollin 40s. Neighborhood Crips are on 41st, O-Mob is on 43rd st., Samoan Crips are on 45th st., and Neighborhood Crips are on 47th st. They are mainly Laotian.

Evilside Boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Evilside Boy » August 4th, 2008, 9:28 pm

they hold their own but dont put in much work. okb is more known than them. they kick it with okb since they are all laos. southeast is their hood

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » August 23rd, 2008, 3:05 pm

Are OBS from Southeast, or East Side? Or do they have territory in both? I remember that they used to beef with ESD13. I always thought they were from SE (47 and 50 streets) They were deep when i was young. I remember the deepest asian hoods in my time were TOC, OBK, and OBS. IDM and UBS were pretty deep too.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » January 26th, 2009, 6:17 pm

as far as i know OBS has always been Eastside. they also got a click over there by azalea park. i think the click is Maple 44 bloc or just 44 bloc, its right off fairmont ave. i also have a friend from Tiny Raskal Gang that has homies that live right next to azalea park. to my understanding they had some major beef but my homie from TRG said they all live next to each other over there and nothing really happens.

cFut

Unread post by cFut » January 26th, 2009, 7:42 pm

yea OBS has always been Eastside
OBS are mostly concentrated on 44th, 47th and 50th street of Eastside
TRG i think are concentrated on Fairmount and Home Ave area
and TEC/COC are mostly on 48th street of Eastside
They're all rivals and yea they're all practically neigbors.

I think S/E OKB, O-Mob and Linda Vista TOC usually get along since their
mostly laotian, but they got some serious feuds sometimes.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » January 26th, 2009, 11:02 pm

does TRG have any specific areas tho? all i know is that they have a few homies between azalea park and home/fairmount.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 27th, 2009, 1:47 am

Does ABZ have a hood in SD? Back in the day I heard there were some ABZ around Daygo. Nowa days seems like I never hear about them existing down there.

cFut

Unread post by cFut » January 28th, 2009, 1:15 am

dont know if TRG has specific areas..
I don't think theres an established ABZ hood in SD
theres dudes that moved from the LBC/LA to SD that claim ABZ tho
don't know if there ever was an ABZ in SD back in the days..
I also heard that there used to be Wah Ching in SD but got killed off

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 28th, 2009, 3:36 am

^I see. Yea, just asking cause my homeboy from OMC got jumped by some ABZ back in the day. He told me the ABZ guys were his older brothers homeboys. Crazy stuff letting your homies jump a family member like that. I dont think his brother was from ABZ but just kicked it with them. And this all happened in SD. I remember hearing the same.. ABZ had some heads scattered around. I just never knew if they had any real numbers or a presence in Daygo.