Gangs in Vancouver

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Gangs in Vancouver

Unread post by Azure9920 » January 9th, 2009, 3:28 pm

Egotistical wrote:
united wrote:Bikers are on the top in the drug trade.

They can take a backseat to the Asians. I think I can say that without fear. Those slanty eyed bastards have their own fields and their own communities everywhere. Its surprising to me at all that an USDOP.GOV report would mention the Albanians next to the Asians in the fields of marijuana and MDMA in Canada.

I do not know of the Biker situation in the West that much but in the East there are alot of groups ahead of them.
The East of Canada?

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » January 9th, 2009, 3:36 pm

Bikers are actually secound place to the Mafia in the East Coast of Canada. Basically Asians and Bikers are the most dominant organized crime groups in the West. The Mafia and Bikers are the most dominant in the East Coast of Canada.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » January 9th, 2009, 3:44 pm

lol no way man, i'm not talking about those Skytrain, bus station goofs haha. But yeh alot of those wangster kids actually do work for gangs.
yea i kinda figured, but they for sure hooked me up with the kush that was just as bomb as the shit i got off the asians in richmond, although the best dope i got was from white folks off scott road in North delta/slurry

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » January 9th, 2009, 5:22 pm

Egotistical wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:Bikers are actually secound place to the Mafia in the East Coast of Canada. Basically Asians and Bikers are the most dominant organized crime groups in the West. The Mafia and Bikers are the most dominant in the East Coast of Canada.

Lol, you watch too many movies. The Mafia? Ahead of the Asians in Canada? There is only one family and it suffered a severe blow recently. Name a report or source that claims what you said for either sides. The most I read of the mafia would have to fall under caucasian traffickers. According to the report I read. They werent big enough to be mentioned specifically. The Report mentioned Asians and Albanians as suppliers of wholesale high potency marijuana and MDMA produced in Canada.
The Rizzuto's could be considered among the most powerful criminal organizations in North America, and you're pushing them aside as if they're nothing? Lol.

What about the Musitano's? The remnants of the Papalia family? The Cuntrera-Caruanas?

If you're honestly saying that two organizations who literally sit down and SET the price of illicit narcotics in this country are somehow behind Asians or Albanians, I don't know how that can be taken seriously.

1300 keys of cocaine seized at Montreal airports from Venezuela in a 7 month period in 2005, and you're saying anybody else touches this? 30 million dollar internet gambling rings hosted in Belize and later Kahnawake, the extortion of Norshield, Police say their bookmaking operations in Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa alone did from $500 million to $1 billion in business in one 11-month period in 2005. Penway Explorers Ltd pump and dump scheme, control of OMG media, the multi billion dollar Italian bridge project?

The IMF estimates that money laundering ALONE makes upwards of 5% of Canada's total GDP- or 77 billion dollars per year.

"These guys are so sophisticated it's unfuckingbelievable!"
"Because you're talking about big, big, gigantic money here....They have the gross income of small countries. They are able to sway bond markets, that's how big they are."

As for Bikers, post-Stadnick I challenge you to produce one group, or hell, even RACE that touches them in profit, power, or size East of Manitoba besides the Rizzuto's. You won't be able to.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » January 10th, 2009, 12:15 am

its been said so many times in articles and government papers that, Bikers, asians (chinese triads), East european gangs, and italians are the top players of Canada. each of them have there own dominant thing but they all work together so its funny how u guys r sayin who runs wat. u ll have east europeans and asians always having sit downs same with bikers and italians and all that shit

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » January 11th, 2009, 6:22 pm

THey have some kind of Constortium in Canda. Where the Bikers and Mobster and the Irish gangs work together, something like the Commission in America. The Rizzutos are still one of the most dominant groups in Canada.

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » January 11th, 2009, 10:58 pm

does anyone have any information on which specific Triad groups are in BC as well as info on Viet Organized Crime Groups(if it exists in BC)

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 11th, 2009, 11:13 pm

pooperscooper wrote:does anyone have any information on which specific Triad groups are in BC as well as info on Viet Organized Crime Groups(if it exists in BC)
Both the Chinese and Vietnamese are active in British Columbia. As far as the Chinese go, it includes the Big Circle Boys, United Bamboo Gang, 14K, Sun Yee On, Kung Lok, Wo Group, and the Wah Ching Gang. The Vietnamese groups are relatively smaller and not as well known, or at least defined, and are heavily involved in marijuana trafficking.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » January 12th, 2009, 5:31 pm

thewestside wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:does anyone have any information on which specific Triad groups are in BC as well as info on Viet Organized Crime Groups(if it exists in BC)
Both the Chinese and Vietnamese are active in British Columbia. As far as the Chinese go, it includes the Big Circle Boys, United Bamboo Gang, 14K, Sun Yee On, Kung Lok, Wo Group, and the Wah Ching Gang. The Vietnamese groups are relatively smaller and not as well known, or at least defined, and are heavily involved in marijuana trafficking.
Wah CHings are around in Canada? I also heard they are more street gang oriented these days.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 12th, 2009, 5:37 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Wah CHings are around in Canada? I also heard they are more street gang oriented these days.
I'm not sure on what level the Wah Ching specifically operate in Canada. I've simply seen them listed among the Chinese groups that have a presence in the country in a number of law enforcement reports.

mmd604
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mmd604 » January 15th, 2009, 6:57 pm

anybody know what triad clayton roucshe(un leader) is a member of. The head of the UN is a full triad member the only white guy ever. I know it not big circle cause the UN had a beef with them and BCB is not a triad its a mafia. UN is not a street gang they are a OC group same with IS.

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » January 25th, 2009, 1:39 am

anyone know what's happening in Guildford in surrey? for the past few nights cops, unmarked and marked are everywhere and have been pulling people over like crazy. They're probably after some one big because they pulled over alot of people I know who had weapons other than firearms and just let them go. Any news or rumours on who theyre after?

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » January 28th, 2009, 6:37 pm

mmd604 wrote:anybody know what triad clayton roucshe(un leader) is a member of. The head of the UN is a full triad member the only white guy ever. I know it not big circle cause the UN had a beef with them and BCB is not a triad its a mafia. UN is not a street gang they are a OC group same with IS.
that article is bullsh*t.. he is not married to a chinese girl... she is laotian.. he is not a member of the triads..

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » January 28th, 2009, 6:40 pm

Trey wrote:
mmd604 wrote:anybody know what triad clayton roucshe(un leader) is a member of. The head of the UN is a full triad member the only white guy ever. I know it not big circle cause the UN had a beef with them and BCB is not a triad its a mafia. UN is not a street gang they are a OC group same with IS.
that article is bullsh*t.. he is not married to a chinese girl... she is laotian.. he is not a member of the triads..
wikipedia is bullsh*t..anyone can edit those articles.. no non chinese person can ever join a REAL Triad similar to Mafia...plus his wife is laotian not chinese...

INDO
What city do you live in now?: Surrey

Unread post by INDO » January 30th, 2009, 4:48 am

I'm pretty sure IS isn't small, they're like 100 or so members, and they rival UN, so obviously they aren't small.
And also, the only type of gangs in Vancouver are organized gangs not street gangs like the mentioned "surrey soldiers" all those are just a bunch of, no offense, wiggers thinking they're gangster.

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » February 1st, 2009, 8:17 pm

does anyone have information on the roll of the Triads in Vancouver? do they work together? are they big players or is Big Circle the only prominent asian crime group in BC?

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » February 8th, 2009, 5:37 am

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 10th, 2009, 10:19 am

"Police say the Hells Angels, Vietnamese and Italian organized crime groups were the targets of police raids the first week of November on more than 50 businesses and homes, including undisclosed addresses in Vancouver, Surrey, Langley, North Vancouver, Coquitlam, and Maple Ridge. The RCMP said search warrants were issued following a 20-month investigation of the proceeds from drug offences and other alleged crimes. Police seized eight kilograms of cocaine, undisclosed quantities of marijuana and ecstasy and 24 barrels of chemicals used for the manufacture of methamphetamine. Police also confiscated nine handguns and 12 rifles or shotguns and an undisclosed sum of Canadian and U.S. currency. The RCMP stated that the focus of the raids were both "traditional and non-traditional crime groups, including "Italian organized crime” the Hells Angels, Vietnamese organized crime, and “other persons who are not really in any group."

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » February 11th, 2009, 11:00 pm

ya man all these white guys in langely, abby area blowing each others heads off right now, the shooting at 4 pm infront of IGA in langely was fucked, dude got sprayed by 40 bullets

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » February 11th, 2009, 11:19 pm

there was another shooting at 3 AM this morning. It was at a gas station right beside where the IGA shooting was. Security cameras show a black car and a truck driving around the gas pumps shooting eachother. The police found the truck with bullet holes abandoned with the license plates ripped off. F*cked up shit.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » February 12th, 2009, 9:30 pm

and another one today at 4 pm during rush hour bro lol, border of bby and coq duno nuthin bout it yet tho

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » February 12th, 2009, 9:39 pm

guessing it's this one?

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca ... lumbiaHome

and there was another murder in East Van last night.

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » February 17th, 2009, 4:50 pm

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » February 26th, 2009, 8:00 pm

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » March 1st, 2009, 4:59 am

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » March 2nd, 2009, 10:55 pm

Information on two of the gangs that are involved in the latest shootings.
http://www.theprovince.com/news/Scorpio ... story.html

Gangster Charged in a Shooting
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Gangst ... story.html

Another Shooting
http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca ... lumbiaHome

pooperscooper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pooperscooper » March 4th, 2009, 4:37 pm

Ganninan
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Unread post by Ganninan » March 10th, 2009, 2:53 pm

dont forget United Bamboo Traid in Vancvouer BC..

A lot small gangs are support by BCB or UBT in some sort ways.
BCB and UBT supplies small gang supply to sell and chance to make some extra cash..
while small gang banger running the street, the real gangster BCB and UBT lay back and collect money.

A lot time in vancouver you will hear 2 small gangs beef each other and later turns out
they all supply by the same supplier and call peace.