Lancaster/Palmdale Gangs????????

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rialto

Lancaster/Palmdale Gangs????????

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » December 19th, 2008, 11:28 pm

Man i just got back from out there and these niggas is out banging some weird shit called B.O.P. (Ballers On Point). The funniest part about it is that the supposedly NHK lol. I mean its probably some order niggas that don't push they lines no more living up there but i doubt there's a Lancaster/Palmdale Neighborhood Crip. If you ever been out there and know something about them gangs please feel free to share your info and enlighten me on these niggas

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: Lancaster/Palmdale Gangs????????

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 12:03 pm

Carlmanner323 wrote:Man i just got back from out there and these niggas is out banging some weird shit called B.O.P. (Ballers On Point). The funniest part about it is that the supposedly NHK lol. I mean its probably some order niggas that don't push they lines no more living up there but i doubt there's a Lancaster/Palmdale Neighborhood Crip. If you ever been out there and know something about them gangs please feel free to share your info and enlighten me on these niggas

there is NHC out there, a lot of my coastas moved there. maybe they dont like ecc/nhc?

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 12:05 pm

but banging in lancaster?? come on man.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » December 21st, 2008, 3:04 pm

coastie wrote:but banging in lancaster?? come on man.
lmao thats where all yo coast homies is at dummy

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 4:20 pm

dubts wrote:
but they dont bang there dumbass

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » December 21st, 2008, 5:07 pm

coastie wrote:
dubts wrote:
but they dont bang there dumbass
you right, they dont bang anywhere

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 22nd, 2008, 5:36 am

but they banged on your ape shit homies

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » January 29th, 2009, 6:27 pm

palmdale and lancaster got all types of gangs and shit does go down. as far as black gangs go ballers on point is the biggest most organized and on eof the most hated gangs in the av. please dont get the av twisted if you aint lived out here dont speak on it. i aint gona talk too much kuz this shit gets boring but here we go anyway just to name a few gangs

BALLERS ON POINTS GANG(57 farside bop eastpalmdale,nollblock bop also east palmdale,ws 1-0block bop lancaster,ace block bop lancaster.

and yes they do beef with ecc and nhc i even seen a dude form ther that got a tat that says nap bashin. the reason why the beef with nhc is bekuz some 60s killed 1 of they homies in east palmdale in like 2003. they pretty much dont get alogn with nobody and if they do get along with another gang the gang is real small and eventualy get put on bop. i personaly cant stand these niggas. and bop is basicly a blood gang it had a few crip members but they big homie sput a stop to that suposely even tho im suspicious that nollblock bop is a crip set. and bop has a few hoovers in it which also blows my damn mind but mostly them niggas is bloods

and heres other gangs in the av

BLACK MENACE MAFIA

DONT STOP MOBIN X3

LANCAS X3

PALMAS X3

CRAZY KINGS FAMILY X3

DOWN AS FUCK X3

BAD INFLUENCE GANGSTERS

ORIGINAL TINY GANGSTERS

NOTHIN NICE GANGSTER

FRONT MOB GANGSTERS

PENT HOUSE PLAYERS

ALL OUT MURDER GANG(all out killas and bop murder gang clicked up and formed 1 gang)

YOUNG GANGSTER CRIPS

67 BLOCK

TRAY BLOCK HUSTLERS (possibly the oldest blakc gang in the av)

91 MURDER MAFIA GANG

blah blah blah i can go on forever. any questions just ask

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » January 29th, 2009, 6:28 pm

dubts wrote:

its a bunch of grapes,coast,hoovers,pdl,ppb,bounty hunters out here and a fuckload of compton niggas to. its alot man ALOT!

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » January 30th, 2009, 8:17 pm

YEAH I WAS OUT THERE VISITING FAMILY RECENTLY. WHEN I SEE SOME NIGGAS KICKIN IT ON THE CORNER ASK ONE OF THE LOCALS AND HE TELL ME THEY BANGING SOME SHIT CALLED BOP AND THEY A MIX OF CRIPS AND BLOODS.

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » January 30th, 2009, 8:45 pm

well ther you have it bop is all you gona hear about to they even made some news papers. you can fuckin google them now so i give thme that lol. honestly man i dont see no crips bangin that shit no more its rare that you see crips bangin it. and if ther is crips from ther they cant be form nhc,ecc or gc since the otg niggas be shooting at bop tryin to take they heads off every chance they get

nUtTy9sTCriP
What city do you live in now?: INTERNATIONAL

Unread post by nUtTy9sTCriP » January 30th, 2009, 11:44 pm

HEARD OF EM BOPKS THRU MY GUN HOMIES FRM THE GARR ... I HEARD THEY WAS SLOBK THO... HEARD THEY WAS ACTIVE DON'T KNOW HOW TRU IT IZ THO

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » January 31st, 2009, 12:55 am

SEKRET wrote:palmdale and lancaster got all types of gangs and shit does go down. as far as black gangs go ballers on point is the biggest most organized and on eof the most hated gangs in the av. please dont get the av twisted if you aint lived out here dont speak on it. i aint gona talk too much kuz this shit gets boring but here we go anyway just to name a few gangs

BALLERS ON POINTS GANG(57 farside bop eastpalmdale,nollblock bop also east palmdale,ws 1-0block bop lancaster,ace block bop lancaster.

and yes they do beef with ecc and nhc i even seen a dude form ther that got a tat that says nap bashin. the reason why the beef with nhc is bekuz some 60s killed 1 of they homies in east palmdale in like 2003. they pretty much dont get alogn with nobody and if they do get along with another gang the gang is real small and eventualy get put on bop. i personaly cant stand these niggas. and bop is basicly a blood gang it had a few crip members but they big homie sput a stop to that suposely even tho im suspicious that nollblock bop is a crip set. and bop has a few hoovers in it which also blows my damn mind but mostly them niggas is bloods

BLACK MENACE MAFIA

DONT STOP MOBIN X3

LANCAS X3

PALMAS X3

CRAZY KINGS FAMILY X3

DOWN AS fu-- X3

BAD INFLUENCE GANGSTERS

ORIGINAL TINY GANGSTERS

NOTHIN NICE GANGSTER

FRONT MOB GANGSTERS

PENT HOUSE PLAYERS

ALL OUT MURDER GANG(all out killas and bop murder gang clicked up and formed 1 gang)

YOUNG GANGSTER CRIPS

67 BLOCK

91 MURDER MAFIA GANG

Yeah my nephew put me up on game about the atelope valley and shit...He told me some lil short nigga they call 50 run that Original Tiny Gangster shit and some Hoover nigga name Jughead run BOP

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

SEKRET wrote:palmdale and lancaster got all types of gangs and shit does go down. as far as black gangs go ballers on point is the biggest most organized and on eof the most hated gangs in the av. please dont get the av twisted if you aint lived out here dont speak on it. i aint gona talk too much kuz this shit gets boring but here we go anyway just to name a few gangs

BLACK MENACE MAFIA

DONT STOP MOBIN X3

LANCAS X3

PALMAS X3

CRAZY KINGS FAMILY X3

DOWN AS fu-- X3

BAD INFLUENCE GANGSTERS

ORIGINAL TINY GANGSTERS

NOTHIN NICE GANGSTER

FRONT MOB GANGSTERS

PENT HOUSE PLAYERS

YOUNG GANGSTER CRIPS

67 BLOCK

91 MURDER MAFIA GANG

Yeah my nephew put me up on game about the antelope valley and shit...He told me some lil short nigga they call 50 run that Original Tiny Gangster shit and some Hoover nigga name Jughead run BOP

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BLACK MENACE MAFIA

DONT STOP MOBIN X3

LANCAS X3

PALMAS X3

CRAZY KINGS FAMILY X3

DOWN AS fu-- X3

BAD INFLUENCE GANGSTERS

ORIGINAL TINY GANGSTERS

NOTHIN NICE GANGSTER

FRONT MOB GANGSTERS

PENT HOUSE PLAYERS

YOUNG GANGSTER CRIPS

67 BLOCK

91 MURDER MAFIA GANG

Yeah my nephew put me up on game about the antelope valley and shit...He told me some lil short nigga they call 50 run that Original Tiny Gangster shit and some Hoover nigga name Jughead run BOP

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » January 31st, 2009, 10:47 am

nUtTy9sTCriP wrote:HEARD OF EM BOPKS THRU MY GUN HOMIES FRM THE GARR ... I HEARD THEY WAS SLOBK THO... HEARD THEY WAS ACTIVE DON'T KNOW HOW TRU IT IZ THO

theyre very active. and i know they dont like gardena niggas kuz some nigga name boxer loc from ygc in lancaster is suposely from gardena along weith some other niggas

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » January 31st, 2009, 10:51 am

Carlmanner323 wrote:

BLACK MENACE MAFIA

DONT STOP MOBIN X3

LANCAS X3

PALMAS X3

CRAZY KINGS FAMILY X3

DOWN AS fu-- X3

BAD INFLUENCE GANGSTERS

ORIGINAL TINY GANGSTERS

NOTHIN NICE GANGSTER

FRONT MOB GANGSTERS

PENT HOUSE PLAYERS

YOUNG GANGSTER CRIPS

67 BLOCK

91 MURDER MAFIA GANG

Yeah my nephew put me up on game about the atelope valley and shit...He told me some lil short nigga they call 50 run that Original Tiny Gangster shit and some Hoover nigga name Jughead run BOP
i know about the jugheads im not sure if i seen big jughead befor but them niggas is bitches. the dude who use to run bop befor was ricky e(dont wona say his last name) a young ass nigga a major rider. it use to be a point where when he would get locked up bop would stop being active and calm down but when he got out of jail all hell broke loose but that nigga gone now dude and i foudn out dude was my kuzin befor he got locked up i think he got life im not sure

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » January 31st, 2009, 1:29 pm

dude how do i get access to the other rooms man? i know alot of idiots ruined it so we gota have special access to the other rooms

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » February 5th, 2009, 9:37 pm

YEAH THE BOP NIGGAS I'VE SEEN WHERE FLAMED UP MOST OF THE TIME I SEEN THEM.

nUtTy9sTCriP
What city do you live in now?: INTERNATIONAL

Unread post by nUtTy9sTCriP » February 13th, 2009, 2:11 pm

Yea boxer loc is cool with the gun homies frm the garrr ... they pushin that ygc out there I think cuzz

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » February 25th, 2009, 7:37 pm

yep boxer loc is bangin ygc hard form what i heard

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » March 1st, 2009, 10:32 pm

Aye nutty9thstreet why is there a bunch of Shotguns & Paybacc Crips out in Lancaster??? I seen a couple of them young niggas out there pushin they line. My nephew said its a young shot callers out there name G-Rag & Pac Man or something. he said them niggas run the SGC & PBC niggas out there

onpointwiddit
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: north hollywood

Unread post by onpointwiddit » September 15th, 2010, 6:40 am

jughead aint from the hood. and ricky elliott is from 2 p's. that nigga is dead. we not pushin no bloods on nothin. its west side ballin on point gang. fuck bloods on point.