How does payment works in organized crime groups?

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

How does payment works in organized crime groups?

Unread post by Elimu » January 31st, 2009, 4:32 pm

La Cosa Nostra members have to pay tributes to the boss but what's an good estimate of the percentage and also what about other groups like the Russian Mob,Irish Mob,Albanian Mob,etc.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: How does payment works in organized crime groups?

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 31st, 2009, 7:50 pm

Elimu wrote:La Cosa Nostra members have to pay tributes to the boss but what's an good estimate of the percentage and also what about other groups like the Russian Mob,Irish Mob,Albanian Mob,etc.

Associates generally kick up 15% I am pretty sure. It just keeps going up the line. Soldiers kick up to Captains [10% I am pretty sure], Captains kick up to Underbosses and the Underbosses give it up to the Boss. Everybody gets their share and percentages eventually making its way to the Boss. It is very complexed and varyings from every family. A captain might be giving the Underboss the percentage of what his crew members gave him which might be as high as 50% but then the percentage he kicks up from businesses or money coming directly to him through his own work might be 10% like the soldier gives the captain. It all varies man. Direct kickback is usually at 10-15%.

I cannot say for the Russian mob. I do not know how they operate when coming to kickbacks and taxes.

Irish mob? Lol, there might be Irish criminals now a days but the Irish Mob is over with.

Albanian Mob in America: Most Albanian groups work like a business. They employ people for a rate and expect the jobs to be done. Like for example, some Albanian guy needs a trucker to transport his stuff. He will pay him at the rate they work out or the rate that is set for other truckers in the same position. The structure is generally a social structure. Albanian criminals usually come together by the regions they come from back home or from a neutral party who introduces them. Profits bring together Albanian criminals as well. Where there is a profit to be made. They will ban together. At the top of an Albanian group you will probably find around 3-4 central leaders who manage the activities in the group. There is no tax or kickbacks in Albanian groups in America though. Lol, the Albanian mafia does not even tax any businesses in Albania.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » February 1st, 2009, 8:30 am

Elimu wrote:La Cosa Nostra members have to pay tributes to the boss but what's an good estimate of the percentage and also what about other groups like the Russian Mob,Irish Mob,Albanian Mob,etc.
Albanian mob doesn't stick together aka they have no organizational structure it's all wilderness because it's in Albanians blood to have uncontrollable emotions, the Chechens, their cousins, know borders, they know how to control themselves, but these guys, look at Ali Ahmeti for example, look at his facial expressions:

This is why no other groups want to work with the Albanians, because one day they're thinking about a groundbreaking business deal the next day about going to war so they'll take everything over for themselves, as soon as everyone found this out they said fuck em let them wipe themselves out like this and then we'll piece apart everything they leave over.

You don't need to know how these payments work...

Don't listen to Johnny, he doesn't know anything.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » February 1st, 2009, 10:18 am

Albanian mob doesn't stick together aka they have no organizational structure it's all wilderness because it's in Albanians blood to have uncontrollable emotions, the Chechens, their cousins, know borders, they know how to control themselves, but these guys, look at Ali Ahmeti for example, look at his facial expressions:
Just when I think you are starting to be normal you type this idiotism.
Have you met a Chechen or even an Albanian once in your life to make this claim? You are no different from Che with his "Albanian race is fighting race!! hardest race in the WORLD!".

The thing I hate most: people talking sh*t about things they dont know sh*t about.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 1st, 2009, 10:41 am

Albanians are a fighting race. Their entire history has been about fighting.

And thanks Razbojnik, I was hoping someone else would answer about the Russians and other groups and how they form and we would actually know about different groups. Thanks for discrediting this thread and ruining it with your BS.

Albanians are Chechens? This is what Razbjonik calls deep thinking.

He thinks if Albanians say - Si Je? for How you doing and Chechens say Diu Ge? for the same thing. They must be related. Nice information and deep insights Razbojnik tell us more.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 1st, 2009, 11:16 am

You can like it or love it Razbojnik.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » February 1st, 2009, 11:29 am

Albanians are a fighting race. Their entire history has been about fighting.
And they are also the best fighters in the world right? lol.
Albanians are Chechens? This is what Razbjonik calls deep thinking.
Pay no attention to this, Albanians are not Chechens, even I admit to this.
This propagadoise theory was destributed by Serbian/Macedonian/'other balkan-slavic nationality' nationalists just to unite with their Russian brothers against the "same" enemy. This is the same as to say that Serbs came from Russia (BS).

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 1st, 2009, 11:41 am

And they are also the best fighters in the world right? lol.
They have been known as good fighters wherever they were. I dont see Russians fighting over here in America. In high school, they are normal white kids. Mixing and hanging out with Americans and other white people, speaking english, barely ever mentioning Russia.
Pay no attention to this, Albanians are not Chechens, even I admit to this.
This propagadoise theory was destributed by Serbian/Macedonian/'other balkan-slavic nationality' nationalists just to unite with their Russian brothers against the "same" enemy. This is the same as to say that Serbs came from Russia (BS).
Serbs are from Russia :S Where do their origins come from? Serbia = Siberia.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » February 1st, 2009, 11:52 am

Serbs are from Russia :S Where do their origins come from? Serbia = Siberia.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO XXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

lol that is the funniest and most idiotic thing anyone ever said anywhere LOL. xDDDD

Siberia is NOT originaly Slavic land... there are Asian minorety who live there, kinda like American Indians or Eskimos.
Second, WTF??? who told you this??? lol go read about the slavic race moron xDDDDDD Serbs come originaly from south of the Czech republic area, from there they spread to the Balkans.

lol SIBERIA also 'Sibir' is Tatar for empty land (something like this.. I dont know the exact english translation).
They have been known as good fighters wherever they were. I dont see Russians fighting over here in America. In high school, they are normal white kids. Mixing and hanging out with Americans and other white people, speaking english, barely ever mentioning Russia.
You can see this in Germany, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Poland and other countries with Russians.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 1st, 2009, 11:56 am

You can see this in Germany, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Poland and other countries with Russians.
So they why do you brag so much about nothing if they are the same in these countries as well?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » February 1st, 2009, 11:57 am

Man, will this BS of yours never end?

Endless amount of topics full of your childish quarreling about things that no one is interested in. Razbojnik, Faciulina and CheGuevara has all wrote so massive amounts of BS here that I don't know why ANYONE would take your word for ANYTHING. Atleast I know I don't. So please, stop this fu*king argueing and start to come with some real knowledge or just shut up.

This is getting REALLY boring and repeating here.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 1st, 2009, 12:05 pm

punamusta wrote:Man, will this BS of yours never end?

Endless amount of topics full of your childish quarreling about things that no one is interested in. Razbojnik, Faciulina and CheGuevara has all wrote so massive amounts of BS here that I don't know why ANYONE would take your word for ANYTHING. Atleast I know I don't. So please, stop this fu*king argueing and start to come with some real knowledge or just shut up.

This is getting REALLY boring and repeating here.

PunaMusta, if you dont like the topic. Dont respond to it. There are hundreds of other topics. I dont know why you feel that you have to come and bring justice to threads. If its getting boring, dont repeat it.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » February 1st, 2009, 12:15 pm

CheGuevara wrote:There are hundreds of other topics.
True. All of them same as this. This was the newest of these, so that's why I wrote into this topic. I haven't respond to those other topics even though I have read them, but this BS of yours is just getting out of hands and ruining this whole section. Go get married or something if you like to argue with each others so much.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 1st, 2009, 12:18 pm

True. All of them same as this. This was the newest of these, so that's why I wrote into this topic. I haven't respond to those other topics even though I have read them, but this BS of yours is just getting out of hands and ruining this whole section. Go get married or something if you like to argue with each others so much.
Okay Punamusta. I wont discuss topics on a forum as it is the wrong thing to do according to you.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » February 1st, 2009, 12:27 pm

You know what I mean, so don't act like you wouldn't. But whatever. Keep on argueing over some silly things. Maybe someday one of you will win.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » February 1st, 2009, 1:58 pm

I already tried to tell him "he won" so that he will leave me alone with that stuff.. he does not accept it. He will stop when the forum will be changed and the background will feature red with a black eagle, and we will all accept Albanian Mafia dominates the world and is the strongest.

He always sais stuff that he does not begin to understand and as it is a f*ck in my personality, I must argue and try and put some sense into him, even if it is a lost cause.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 1st, 2009, 6:41 pm

If you must put sense into me. Answer my question that I have been asking you for 100 times now.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 2nd, 2009, 9:41 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Associates generally kick up 15% I am pretty sure. It just keeps going up the line. Soldiers kick up to Captains [10% I am pretty sure], Captains kick up to Underbosses and the Underbosses give it up to the Boss. Everybody gets their share and percentages eventually making its way to the Boss. It is very complexed and varyings from every family. A captain might be giving the Underboss the percentage of what his crew members gave him which might be as high as 50% but then the percentage he kicks up from businesses or money coming directly to him through his own work might be 10% like the soldier gives the captain. It all varies man. Direct kickback is usually at 10-15%.
Where exactly did you get this figure of kickbacks usually being 10-15%?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 3rd, 2009, 9:45 am

Where exactly did you get this figure of kickbacks usually being 10-15%?
That is pretty much known. You can see it in pop culture and on the internet and everywhere.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » February 3rd, 2009, 10:46 am

That is pretty much known. You can see it in pop culture and on the internet and everywhere.
lol.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 3rd, 2009, 11:07 am

CheGuevara wrote:That is pretty much known. You can see it in pop culture and on the internet and everywhere.
Uh....no, it's not "pretty much known." Pop culture? While it does vary, the "usual" tribute of 10-15% is relatively low.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 3rd, 2009, 6:24 pm

VostokSila wrote:
lol.
Are you laughing? The guy who asks thewestside about his own ethnic mafia?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 3rd, 2009, 6:26 pm

thewestside wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:That is pretty much known. You can see it in pop culture and on the internet and everywhere.
Uh....no, it's not "pretty much known." Pop culture? While it does vary, the "usual" tribute of 10-15% is relatively low.

For soldiers, its around there. And yes, it is known. Obviously you havent been reading enough about the LCN or watched as many movies about them. Have you seen Goodfellas? When Henry and Tommy make that airport heist, what percentage do they give him? In the Sopranos, what percentage does the guy give Tony when his Aunt leaves him $2,000,000?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 3rd, 2009, 10:18 pm

CheGuevara wrote:For soldiers, its around there. And yes, it is known. Obviously you havent been reading enough about the LCN or watched as many movies about them. Have you seen Goodfellas? When Henry and Tommy make that airport heist, what percentage do they give him? In the Sopranos, what percentage does the guy give Tony when his Aunt leaves him $2,000,000?
This response is so bad it's not even funny. I mean, this is really pathetic, even for you. You obviously don't have the slightest clue what the average tribute payment is. Hell, you even call it a "kickback." First, it's a "kick up," not a "kickback," which is something totally different. Your references are "pop culture and the internet?" Are you kidding me? I've read more on the LCN than you ever will and have seen just about every mob film ever made. But I don't answer questions like this based on a scene from Goodfellas or The Sopranos. The fact that you have to reference movies or TV shows you have no idea what you're talking about. At least reference the book Wiseguy, which Goodfellas is based on. You'll get a lot more information from there than the movie. In short, don't answer a question unless you know what the hell you're talking about. And if your only basis is "Well, I saw it on TV or in a movie," people will just laught at you.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 4th, 2009, 1:40 am

A "kick up" is a slang term for the standard tribute payments mobsters pay up the family hierarchy. A crew of soldiers and associates pays a cut of their earnings to their captain, who in turn sends a cut to the family administration - the boss, underboss, and consigliere.

It's hard to say what the "standard" tribute payment is. Generally speaking, it can vary anywhere between 10% and 50%. When you look at the examples told by mob turncoats, it varies. For example, former Lucchese underboss Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso gave partial list of the tribute he and boss Vittorio "Vic" Amuso received. $15,000 to $20,000 a month from shakedowns in the Long Island carting industry. $75,000 a month from companies at the aiport who payed for labor union peace. $20,000 a week from video poker machines. $245,000 a year from a construction company - Quadrozzi Concrete. One associate, Sidney Lieberman, was kicking up $200,000 a year from shakedowns in the garment center, which was but a portion of the $15 million a year the Lucchese family was making in the industry.

For years while he was Lucchese boss, Anthony "Tony Ducks" Corallo only took $10,000 a year as tribute from the New Jersey faction of the family, which he allowed to operate almost indpendently. This, of course, changed after Amuso and Casso took over. They informed captain Anthony "Tumac" Accetturo that they wanted 50% of the take. He balked at the demand, which later led to an internal power struggle in the family with a number of members being killed.

Gambino boss Paul Castellano was known for being rather greedy. One of the reasons why many in the family weren't happy with him. On the other hand, Genovese boss Vincent "The Chin" Gigante was said to not take any money, or at least relatively little, from his crews since he was already a multimillionaire.

Former Gambino family underboss Salvatore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano also gave a partial list of money that was going to the Gambino administration. Captain James "Jimmy Brown" Failla, who ran the family's garbage rackets, kicked up $15,000 to $20,000 a month from the Long Island carting industry, $30,000 to $50,000 a month from other Long Island rackets, and $3-5 million a year from the garbage rackets in other parts of New York City. Another captain, Thomas Gambino, kicked up $3-4 million a year from the garment center rackets plus $500,000 a month from rackets he supervised in Connecticut. Peter Castellano, son of the late Gambino boss Paul Castellano, continued to kick up $100,000 to $150,000 as tribute from his construction companies. Another contractor, Buddy Leah, kicked up $140,000 a year. The administration received $50,000 a week from the family's video poker operations. Another $90,000 a month from a bookmaking operation that Angelo Ruggiero was partners with the Lucchese family in. $3 million from Bankers and Brokers Restaurant. 17% hidden ownership of a multi-million dollar ice cream company in New Jersey. Gravano himself, from his own rackets, kicked up $1.2 million a year from construction, $600,000 to $800,000 from restaurants and nightclubs he owned, and $200,000 a year from his "consulting fees." Gotti also received about $1.5 million from Gambino members at Christmas time. From one construction company, Gem Steele, Gravano was getting $7,500 a week plus 3% of the company's gross.

Colombo family acting captain Michael Franseze kicked up $250,000 a week to the family administration from the $2-4 million a week he was making from the gas tax racket.

From the Gambino family's Locascio crew, which grossed about $750 million from it's telecommunication scams from 1996-2003, $40 million reportedly went to the family administration as tribute. In the big Gambino bust in February of last year, it was found that the family's administration received 10% of all the organization's earnings.

Carter James Galante, who was busted back in 2006 for illegal control of 80% of the garbage business in Connecticut, was paying Genovese captain Matthew "Matty the Horse" Ianniello $30,000 every three months in tribute.

-------------------------------------------------------------

While it might sound the same, a "kickback" is different than "kick up" or tribute.

One example of a kickback would be in the indictment involving the Genovese and Gambino families' control of the International Longshoresmen Association in 2005. One of the many charges in the case involved the two families choosing a health care company to administer benefits to union members. In exchange for getting the union's business, the company kicked back a cut to the mob.

Another example would be a tactic often used by the mob in the construction industry known as the "sweetheart deal." The mob makes a deal with contractors that they won't force the company to use more expensive union labor or at least not through the entire project. Or they don't make the contractor pay union dues and benefits. Etc. The contractor obviously saves a lot of money through these concessions, some of which he kickbacks to the mobsters who control the union.

This was part of what was known as the "Concrete Club," - the mob's control of the ready-mix concrete industry in New York that was a central part of the Commission Case in the mid-1980's. Through control of key unions, industry associations, and companies, four of the five New York families controlled the industry from top to bottom. Only mob-connected companies were allowed to bid on the biggest projects. Projects where the concrete was $2-15 million, the four families split a 2% kickback, or $40,000 to $300,000. Any project where the concrete was over $15 million automatically went to S&A Construction, which was secretely owned by Genovese leader Anthony "Fat Tony" Salerno. Non-connected companies could bid on projects where the concrete was under $2 million but had to make a $50,000 payoff to the Colombo family, which controlled the Concrete Workers District Council.

From the 1950's to the mid-1990's the mob controlled the garbage business in New York City. Organized crime influence was said to add an extra $500 million to the already $1 billion industry. 10-20% was reportedly kicked back to the mob families themselves, or anywhere from $50-100 million a year.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 4th, 2009, 2:04 am

Yet one more example can be seen from the "Windows Case." In the late 1970's the New York Housing Authority planned to replace millions of windows throughout the city in order to save money on heating. Over the period of 12 years, from 1978 to 1990, the Genovese, Lucchese, Gambino, and Colombo families, through their control of about a dozen windows companies and Local 580 of the Architectural and Ornamental Ironworkers Union, rigged about 75% of the bids - or about $142 million out of $191 million - to go to mob companies. Non-connected companies could bid on projects but had to kickback a "tax" to the mob - $2 for every window they installed.

One more example that comes to mind involved the New York and Philadelphia families in Atlantic City. Philadelphia boss Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo gained control of Hotel Employees & Restaurant Employees Union Local 54, which represented all casino workers in Atlantic City. He would later share control of the union with the Genovese family. Because of strict casino oversight, the mob was not able to control the casinos directly like it had in Las Vegas. So it concentrated on controlling ancilliary services like food and beverage wholesaling, vending, garbage pickup, linen, etc. The businesses were regulated too but not to the same extent as the casinos themselves. In many cases, mob-connected companies provided the services directly. In cases where they couldn't get licensed due to organized crime ties, the mob would allow a legitimate company to step in and win the contract (which was provided by the casino on direction from Local 54) in exchange for a kickback.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » February 4th, 2009, 8:18 am

Yes, as I dont know as much of Russians in the U.S and some places in Europe more than I know of Russia.
You think you know everything and spit in the face of some1 who tells you he studies it for 15 years, this means when you was 1 years old he started studying this. Your arrogance is realy something.
Not to mention you telling me about my country and then bitch about me telling you of yours in response.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 4th, 2009, 11:13 am

VostokSila wrote:
Yes, as I dont know as much of Russians in the U.S and some places in Europe more than I know of Russia.
You think you know everything and spit in the face of some1 who tells you he studies it for 15 years, this means when you was 1 years old he started studying this. Your arrogance is realy something.
Not to mention you telling me about my country and then bitch about me telling you of yours in response.
The difference is, if you don't know something you're willing to admit it. Johnny, on the other hand, pretends to know what he's talking about but just ends up looking like a fool most of the time.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 4th, 2009, 12:28 pm

Ah thewestside your full of shit you fcuking prick. I said 10-15% is the general tribute given to the captain from his soldier. You know, as well as I, that is true. You just want to pick on every little thing like an idiot. I told you it varies. The captain has a different rate to give to his boss from the amount that he received from his soldiers but might have the same rate [10-15%] on things that he directly runs like an extortion project or scam.

I said, one of my references was popular media. The other one was the internet. Reading about it, reading different peoples quotes like turncoats or articles on a particular crew or arrest or something.

Vostok, dont turn out to be thewestside's lap dog bro, I know you get a little carried away in debates but dont let it effect your judgement. I never told you anything false about your country. The most I have done in regard to Russia is accused to you of hyping up something like the homicide rate. I never said something stupid like there are no fights in Russia [like you said about Albania which proves your total 100% ignorance of Albania]. But when you say the homicide rate in Russia could be 45. I have to tell you my opinion as well as facts concerning the rate you gave out.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » February 4th, 2009, 2:38 pm

Vostok, dont turn out to be thewestside's lap dog bro, I know you get a little carried away in debates but dont let it effect your judgement. I never told you anything false about your country. The most I have done in regard to Russia is accused to you of hyping up something like the homicide rate. I never said something stupid like there are no fights in Russia [like you said about Albania which proves your total 100% ignorance of Albania]. But when you say the homicide rate in Russia could be 45. I have to tell you my opinion as well as facts concerning the rate you gave out.
Listen boy.. dont try to talk down on me with posts like this.. you think because my english level is not as good as you then my knowledge and understanding is also poor.
You dont know me, bro.
No you didn't say anything ignorant about Russia... you said what most people in the west say and think, which is ignorant. Also you said that street fights in Russia can be compared to street fights in NY. You are very unique you know?
If my mind was not busy with many things in my life and I would have the time and nerves to get every thing you said about my country... but I dont have the nerves or remember too much of all of our debates so I cannot shut u up.
I am thewestside's lap dog because I ask him for information and admit he knows more about organized crime in general than I do? because I dont pretend to know more than him by reading some articles online?

Let me ask you something.. if you read a 20 page book on how to fix a toilet, does it mean you can do better than a professional who does it for his bread?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 4th, 2009, 4:50 pm

Also you said that street fights in Russia can be compared to street fights in NY. You are very unique you know?
I said so what, there are fights in Albania, New York and everywhere else. I didnt say fights in New York occur as much as in Russia. I wouldnt know in which place fights occur more. You're the one who made a stupid comment like, "Albania? Haha, yeah right, there are no fights there" :S:S Like how dumb can you get dude?
I am thewestside's lap dog because I ask him for information and admit he knows more about organized crime in general than I do? because I dont pretend to know more than him by reading some articles online?

Let me ask you something.. if you read a 20 page book on how to fix a toilet, does it mean you can do better than a professional who does it for his bread?

I admitted that thewestdcik knows more then me about organized crime just not about Albanian organized crime. He knows 1/10th of what I do on the Albanian mafia and even he knows that. He doesnt know anything about the Albanian mafia except for what I have told him. The only information he has on the Albanian mafia outside of WHAT I TOLD HIM is that they are responsible for around 80% of the heroin coming into Europe and that they are based on family and bloodlines. In all the time thewestside has been on here. That is the only thing I have ever heard him say about the Albanian mafia that I did not tell him. That is it. I gave him credit for his studies on the LCN, IOC, ROC, MOC, COC, COCK, DCIK, FCUK and SHlt but his knowledge on the Albanian mafia is not 1/10 that of mine. This is why I must correct him frequently. Because he opend his mouth about matters he is ignorant about. Similar to how you feel when I say something about Russia.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 4th, 2009, 11:22 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Ah thewestside your full of shit you fcuking prick. I said 10-15% is the general tribute given to the captain from his soldier. You know, as well as I, that is true. You just want to pick on every little thing like an idiot. I told you it varies. The captain has a different rate to give to his boss from the amount that he received from his soldiers but might have the same rate [10-15%] on things that he directly runs like an extortion project or scam.

I said, one of my references was popular media. The other one was the internet. Reading about it, reading different peoples quotes like turncoats or articles on a particular crew or arrest or something.
I'm the one full of shit? Sorry pal, you're the only one here full of shit and everybody knows it, including you. 10-15% is the general tribute given to the captain from the soldier? Who says this? Where did you read it? Sorry but "I read it on the internet" doesn't cut it. "I saw it Goodfellas or The Sopranos" doesn't cut it. I'm not trying to pick on you. I'm simply tired of you running your mouth with no facts whatsoever. Don't be so quick to answer somebody's question if you don't know. And in this case, you obviously didn't.
Just because somebody notices that you're full of shit, doesn't mean they are my "lap dog." If you continue to insist on talking out of your ass, expect me to take you to task, as well as you lose credibility in the eyes of others. Not that you have that much left anyway.