CV THAT ARE NOT WITH THE NK AND BLACC GANG NOT WITH THE MK

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

CV THAT ARE NOT WITH THE NK AND BLACC GANG NOT WITH THE MK

Unread post by bgcasper » September 29th, 2006, 8:21 am

CV 155??
CV3
CVTKS
CVTG
CVBKM
CV124
CVLARGO36
CV70???

I MEANT NOT HITTIN UP RACISM ON WALLS ....

NOW ALL ESP ELM LPP AND MOB ARE HIITIN MK
NO CRIP HOOD YET WHY ????????

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 30th, 2006, 4:07 am

although 155 is cool with 151 and formerly cool with trag, they still known to trip off blacks.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 30th, 2006, 5:53 am

UmanH-ay wrote:although 155 is cool with 151 and formerly cool with trag, they still known to trip off blacks.
YEAH BUT TRIPPIN ON BLAC ENEMIES AND HITTIN NK IS TWO SEPARATE SHIT I HEARD THEY DID SUM RACST SHIT TO CIVILIAN HOME INVASION SHIT BUT BELIEVE ME THE 5TH WAS FAR FROM RACIST IN THE DAYS ...SINCE IM NOT AROUND THERE I DONT KNOW HOW THEY WENT BUT MY FIRST WIFE HAD 2 CUZZ FROM THERE AND I WENT ON FUNTIONS SOMOENE THERE REMEMBER MEMO CHAMP WITH THE RED THUNDERBIRD THE SPOT WAS 152 WHILE THE BIGGER CATS WERE ON 158 REMEMBER A BACKYARD BARBECUE WITH BLAK HOMIES CHILLIN SO THEY MAY HAVE TURNED RACIST BUT BELIEVE ME THEY WASNT

AS FOR 70 REAL MUFFUCAZ WOULD REMEMBER OG CHINA DOGG AND HOW TIGH THEY WERE WITH LPP ...BASICELY OG CHINA DOGG WAS RUNNIN LPP AND HE STARTED BANGIN AS A 70 CHICOS AND WHO REMEMBER THEIR MONSTER CLIKA GONE NO ????

AS FOR LARGO THEY HAD A BLAC IN THEIR SET AND EVEN WHILE IN WAR WITH GRAPE STREET THEY NEVER WENT RACIST AS FAR AS I KNOW HEARD SOME RIDA NAME CYCO HANGIN WITH AZAC POCCET FRONT BUT BUMPER KNOW BETTER

C VLOKOS DAWM !!!!!!THEY EXIST FIRST CAUSE TORTILLA FLAT CLICCED THEM WITH PARAGONS SANTANA WILLOWS AND SEGUNDO IN A WAR AGAINST CV LARGO ...THATS HOW THE LOKOS GOT TF O HOOD THEY WERE INVITATED FIRST U KNOW THE REST
ONE MORE THING IT WAS 90 0R 89 AND AT THAT TIME THE TF HAD MORE NUMBER THAN LARGOIN THE STREET WICH IS NOT THE CASE NOW ...BUT CVLOKOS AINT A RACSIT HOOD ...

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 8th, 2006, 7:10 pm

yeah i remember CV70 Monsters click, they would hit up CV70M, i remember Perico from there. that was in the 80's

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: CV THAT ARE NOT WITH THE NK AND black GANG NOT WITH THE MK

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 19th, 2008, 6:38 am

damn let me tell yall...eryone doin like the blacc iz the one who pushin that racial shit
i just can speak 4 compton but you wont find too many blacc hoods who on that MK shit...MOB,Elms,ATF and PVCC are the only one
so can somebody put a mexican gang on compton which aint racial????
CVTF CV SEGUNDO CVTG CV70s CV155 CV Willows CV Largos...only CV3 iz still cool with blaccs...
remember the 80s where the blaccs had the main population and they wasnt trippin bout mexicans...
now mexicans got the upperhand and start 2 push that Niggerkiller shit...but thats just how i feel bout that issue
what would you feel if you see tags in yo hometown with CVTG...FUCK NIGGERS COMPTON IZ MEXICAN NOW!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 19th, 2008, 11:30 am

cvtg dawm no i cant believe that ...things are changing dawm !!!!i cant believ a cv like tg went that direction they was cool with blacks they young vatos from roosvelt kelly them was part of crip hoods u can c few of them in video's steady dipin' to the point when riots jumped between nhkp8055 and cvs at dominguez they was siding with crips against cvs who are old school racist muffucaz even cv70 was cool with piruz to the point u could catch a chicos flamed up ..i know cvtks had a beef with tg'ss but they aint hittin nk and only diss the goons
also cvbkm dont trip like that and few othaz like cv155 never saw them hittin nk so far

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 20th, 2008, 2:12 am

CV 155 ST HIT UP NK AS WELL THERE AIN'T TOO MANY CV HOODS THAT DON'T HIT UP NK.....AT LEAST NOBODY I CAN THINK OF OFF TOP OF MY HEAD.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 21st, 2008, 9:23 pm

dawm thats a shame they have a bad joke goin on in the cv side they spell c o m p t o n this way city of mexicans pullin triggas on niggaz
sad shit im against that mentality ...hope things will change .

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 5th, 2009, 3:27 pm

the cvtg's were catchin alot of shit from other varrios because of their past link to the crips in their area. they probably started trippin on their crip neighbors for this reason, to get some respect .

i heard they aint really doin too much on kelly and n-hood tho cuz they have their hands full, they main beef is with cvs, cv70, cvcg, cvtks and all these hoods have some active young crowds in them so their hands are full

cvbkm and cvtks arent trippin off any racial shit and both get along, its probably one of the few mexican alliances, not a formal one but both varrios have gotten along well. both 70k vlk 155k

vl is CK they cool with the cvtf's for soem reason, the cvlokos13 have been even comin to ride on the cv vl's i dont know why maybe vl backed up some cvtf's somehow and laid down some shit on some cvlokos who knows .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 5th, 2009, 8:55 pm

wasnt the murder of a pregnant women related with cvtg vs cvm4l beef on that side??
also true pv is hittin mk all over ....

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”