CHICAGO'S WHITE GANGS

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 8th, 2006, 8:50 am

jasonsinnfein wrote:simon city royals aint a white org. thay are not white in my eyes neither
is the gaylords lol
GL's are mainly white, with a few latinos

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » October 18th, 2007, 3:00 pm

is there any like mainly polish/eastern european gangs in chicago, i dunno if u guys are talkin about white-white like american white boys or like italians, polish, russian, albanians etc?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 19th, 2007, 1:40 pm

Are you from the U.S. Gino? WHITE-WHITE people here can be anykind of European, there not all anglo-saxons. But if your talking about foreign born E. Europeans, the S/S Popes were known for having a lot of foreign born Poles that at one point. N/S Popes had a lot of foreign Greeks. There was an Albanian gang called Albanian Boys at one point.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 16th, 2008, 6:31 am

That article is from what, 1979??? Most alla the mobs named are either folded, have so few members ya can't even count em, or have become majority Latino.

Far as the "White mobs in Chi gettin their asses handed to em"...guess that's another poster either don't live there, or never gets out his hood.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 17th, 2008, 9:11 am

stone greaser got it right-most of the white cliques have either gone hispanic or folded-still some neiborhood wannabe up in commers formin without sructure in suburbs but are really not in the main chicago network

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 18th, 2008, 9:40 am

Agreed. There's a four part You Tube series on the Almighty Gaylords that's worth watching
lordwhizv wrote:stone greaser got it right-most of the white cliques have either gone hispanic or folded-still some neiborhood wannabe up in commers formin without sructure in suburbs but are really not in the main chicago network
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HjUv0Vf6sag[/video]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3Xf9Yy2JcfI&feature=related[/video]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WdQrbV5jpAE&feature=related[/video]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R6m99YdVGYI&feature=related[/video]

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 18th, 2008, 9:45 am

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 2:49 am

christina give me VIP-

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: CHICAGO'S WHITE GANGS

Unread post by Vincetheprince » November 5th, 2008, 9:50 pm

lol at what nyte ryda said hahahahahahahahaha lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » November 5th, 2008, 10:57 pm

alot of the formely white and even racist gangs in chicago are now mixed or mostly latino...thats kind of unsual for the race of a specific gang to change...the only place ive ever heard of that is chicago....most the time if the race in the hood changes then the original gang fades out and new one comes in....ive never seen that out on the west coast.....it was probably a very slow gradual channge...so as the new race moved in they just joined the gang that was there....somebody actual from the chi could probably exsplain much better...please do.....im interested to know how this happened.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » January 13th, 2009, 2:13 am

IM SURE IT HAS HAPPENED ON THE WEST COAST JUST THE SAME AS MID WEST, BUT THE GUYS JUST DONT TALK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH, ALSO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD CHANGES HAPPENED BEFORE IN THE WEST THAN IN THE MIDWEST, JUST LIKE WATTS VARRIO GRAPE WAS BLACK & LATIN, IN CHICAGO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD STARTS CHANGIN IN ETHNICS AND SOME FOOLS THINK THE BETTER WAY TO STILL RUN THE HOOD IS ACCEPT THE NEW ETHNICS AND THEY DONT REALIZE THAT IN SOME TIME IT WILL MEAN THE SHIFT OF ETHNICITY OF THE GANG, AND OTHERS JUST CLOSE SHOP.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » January 13th, 2009, 7:15 am

MadIP wrote:IM SURE IT HAS HAPPENED ON THE WEST COAST JUST THE SAME AS MID WEST, BUT THE GUYS JUST DONT TALK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH, ALSO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD CHANGES HAPPENED BEFORE IN THE WEST THAN IN THE MIDWEST, JUST LIKE WATTS VARRIO GRAPE WAS BLACK & LATIN, IN CHICAGO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD STARTS CHANGIN IN ETHNICS AND SOME FOOLS THINK THE BETTER WAY TO STILL RUN THE HOOD IS ACCEPT THE NEW ETHNICS AND THEY DONT REALIZE THAT IN SOME TIME IT WILL MEAN THE SHIFT OF ETHNICITY OF THE GANG, AND OTHERS JUST CLOSE SHOP.
grape street is still a black and latin gang........the race didnt change...the gang split into 2 seperate gangs eastside grape st watts and ss watts varrio grape st....the ethnicity of the gang never changed.....im not sure about varrio grape but there are still mexicans loyal to eastside grapes.

what im speaking of is an exclusivly white gang with a racist point of view becoming mixed or almost exclusivly another race.......im not sure but i think simon city royals might be an example of this.

there was a few hoods in LA that changed from majority black to mexican and either an existing varrio exspanded to that hood or they started a new one.....if you know any examples otherwise,let me know.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 13th, 2009, 8:50 am

spadeloc wrote: ...
what im speaking of is an exclusivly white gang with a racist point of view becoming mixed or almost exclusivly another race.......im not sure but i think simon city royals might be an example of this.

there was a few hoods in LA that changed from majority black to mexican and either an existing varrio exspanded to that hood or they started a new one.....if you know any examples otherwise,let me know.
The SCR is mostly Latino in Chicago, and has Black members as well. They have had members of other races as long as they've been around, as have most other clubs in the city. Can't think of a single WHITE club in Chi that was based on racist ideology or that totally excluded members of other races. The Gaylords are probably the oldest, and for decades the largest White club, yet they have always had non-White members. Contrast that to the various Black gangs that exclude any non-Black. There has been, far as I know, only one true White Vicelord. That's all kool, but tell it like it is. White's don't have a monopoly on racism.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 13th, 2009, 1:23 pm

spadeloc wrote:
MadIP wrote:IM SURE IT HAS HAPPENED ON THE WEST COAST JUST THE SAME AS MID WEST, BUT THE GUYS JUST DONT TALK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH, ALSO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD CHANGES HAPPENED BEFORE IN THE WEST THAN IN THE MIDWEST, JUST LIKE WATTS VARRIO GRAPE WAS BLACK & LATIN, IN CHICAGO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD STARTS CHANGIN IN ETHNICS AND SOME FOOLS THINK THE BETTER WAY TO STILL RUN THE HOOD IS ACCEPT THE NEW ETHNICS AND THEY DONT REALIZE THAT IN SOME TIME IT WILL MEAN THE SHIFT OF ETHNICITY OF THE GANG, AND OTHERS JUST CLOSE SHOP.
grape street is still a black and latin gang........the race didnt change...the gang split into 2 seperate gangs eastside grape st watts and ss watts varrio grape st....the ethnicity of the gang never changed.....im not sure about varrio grape but there are still mexicans loyal to eastside grapes.

Cuatro Flats started out black, back in the '50's. It was started by some black guys from the original Flats gang (which later became Primera Flats) who moved a few blocks south to 4th Street. They called the new gang 4th Street Flats, which later became Cuatro Flats.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 13th, 2009, 1:26 pm

^^^^^
I know that's hard to believe but I read that in an old L.A. Times article from 1953.

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Re:

Unread post by cixxwonn » January 14th, 2009, 4:38 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:I don't know much about Chicago, but what happened to all those "Al Capone" type mobs, they still around or what?

Their mostly politicians now starting with thw mayor no sh/t

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by cixxwonn » January 14th, 2009, 4:41 pm

How can i get a V.I.P?

And you asked me for VIP! BALLS![/quote]

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » January 14th, 2009, 9:02 pm

StoneGreaser wrote:

The SCR is mostly Latino in Chicago, and has Black members as well. They have had members of other races as long as they've been around, as have most other clubs in the city. Can't think of a single WHITE club in Chi that was based on racist ideology or that totally excluded members of other races. The Gaylords are probably the oldest, and for decades the largest White club, yet they have always had non-White members. Contrast that to the various Black gangs that exclude any non-Black. There has been, far as I know, only one true White Vicelord. That's all kool, but tell it like it is. White's don't have a monopoly on racism.

i didnt say that all white gangs were racist and all blacks werent......but its a matter of historical fact that alot of white gangs were forged atleast partialy by racist ideals,in chigago(and in other cities) mainly with the idea of protecting their neighborhood from non whites.i dont know how old you are but if you go back far enough there were tons of gangs in chicago that were exclusivly white.........its some what true what you say but very very few black gangs have come out to be openly racist pushing a racist agenda(pro black doesnt make you anti white)but there are dozens of white gangs in this country that exsist openly as racist groups.out of all the ethnic gangs ive come across,mainly black and mexicans,ive heard non of them with a standing rule that says no whites or others...not say they would allow a white member...whos to say...but theres no standing rule against it....on the other hand most all white omc gangs have that rule no non whites especially blacks.....its fact

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » January 14th, 2009, 9:07 pm

Silencioso wrote:
spadeloc wrote:

there was a few hoods in LA that changed from majority black to mexican and either an existing varrio exspanded to that hood or they started a new one.....if you know any examples otherwise,let me know

Cuatro Flats started out black, back in the '50's. It was started by some black guys from the original Flats gang (which later became Primera Flats) who moved a few blocks south to 4th Street. They called the new gang 4th Street Flats, which later became Cuatro Flats.

thanks for the info.....where could i read the article?

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 17th, 2009, 7:14 am

spadeloc wrote:
StoneGreaser wrote:

i didnt say that all white gangs were racist and all blacks werent......but its a matter of historical fact that alot of white gangs were forged atleast partialy by racist ideals,in chigago(and in other cities) mainly with the idea of protecting their neighborhood from non whites.i dont know how old you are but if you go back far enough there were tons of gangs in chicago that were exclusivly white.........its some what true what you say but very very few black gangs have come out to be openly racist pushing a racist agenda(pro black doesnt make you anti white)but there are dozens of white gangs in this country that exsist openly as racist groups.out of all the ethnic gangs ive come across,mainly black and mexicans,ive heard non of them with a standing rule that says no whites or others...not say they would allow a white member...whos to say...but theres no standing rule against it....on the other hand most all white omc gangs have that rule no non whites especially blacks.....its fact
With all respect, Homes, I'm 54. My Pops was a Hamburg, and I been in and around clubs in the city since I was born. The clubs that were exclusively White were NOT what would be WPO today, just happened to be all-White because their 'hoods were all-White. Chi was like that inna day, there were only one or two mixed 'hoods. As I said, you had members of dif races in White clubs, not many, but they were there. Black clubs? Maybe now there are send-offs, but not back then.

Far as that goes, I realize that pro-Black does not make you anti-White. Flip that...do you realize that being pro-White does not make you anti-Black?!?!?!?!? That's apoint not many people can see. Viva la Raza, Black Power, White racism. Funny how that works.

Black gangs not racist? Damn...ya mean when those ol' boys were screaming "kill that honky" while they were chasin me down the street it wasn't racism? Flip THAT one around!

Blackstone Rangers, VL, BGD, they were/are ALL exclusively Black, and had rules excluding Whites. So what?

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » January 18th, 2009, 7:27 am

[quote="StoneGreaser"][quote="spadeloc"][quote="StoneGreaser"][quote="spadeloc"]

With all respect, Homes, I'm 54. My Pops was a Hamburg, and I been in and around clubs in the city since I was born. The clubs that were exclusively White were NOT what would be WPO today, just happened to be all-White because their 'hoods were all-White. Chi was like that inna day, there were only one or two mixed 'hoods. As I said, you had members of dif races in White clubs, not many, but they were there. Black clubs? Maybe now there are send-offs, but not back then.

Far as that goes, I realize that pro-Black does not make you anti-White. Flip that...do you realize that being pro-White does not make you anti-Black?!?!?!?!? That's apoint not many people can see. Viva la Raza, Black Power, White racism. Funny how that works.

Black gangs not racist? Damn...ya mean when those ol' boys were screaming "kill that honky" while they were chasin me down the street it wasn't racism? Flip THAT one around!

Blackstone Rangers, VL, BGD, they were/are ALL exclusively Black, and had rules excluding Whites. So what?[/quote

you know what homie i cant really speak on chi gangs but if im thinking correctly GD's made it a point not to be racist.......i can speak some what about this westcoast shit and i never heard of too many gangs out here that made it a matter of rule not to include whites...i could be wrong......and as far as blck power and la raza and all that shit i think everyone should be proud of they race...if you said you were proud to be white i wouldnt automaticly think you were a racist as a matter of fact if you said you werent proud i would think something was wrong with you......to be honest the same dodes who chased you calling you honky would probably chase my ass too for being somewhere i didnt belong...much respect ....peace

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 18th, 2009, 5:41 pm

spadeloc wrote: you know what homie i cant really speak on chi gangs but if im thinking correctly GD's made it a point not to be racist.......i can speak some what about this westcoast shit and i never heard of too many gangs out here that made it a matter of rule not to include whites...i could be wrong......and as far as blck power and la raza and all that shit i think everyone should be proud of they race...if you said you were proud to be white i wouldnt automaticly think you were a racist as a matter of fact if you said you werent proud i would think something was wrong with you......to be honest the same dodes who chased you calling you honky would probably chase my ass too for being somewhere i didnt belong...much respect ....peace
That's str8, Man...pride is pride, period. It's a lot of peoples don't get that.

Far as the GD, they may be colorblind now, but they were the BGD when they jumped off, an it was specific they dint take no White in their clique.

An yeah, I was most def in the wrong place at the wrong time, but hey-any White man been thru CCJ can tell ya it's a helluva racist thang in there.

Stay up!

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » February 5th, 2009, 4:53 am

gaylords? thats ajoke right?

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » February 8th, 2009, 4:23 am

fresh wrote:gaylords? thats ajoke right?
ITS SUCH A JOKE, THAT THEY WILL BLOW YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN BRAINS OUT WHILE YOURE LAUGHIN OF THEY NAME, BITCH

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » February 17th, 2009, 6:41 am

fresh wrote:gaylords? thats ajoke right?
ALMIGHTY PALMER STREET GAYLORDS!

7414runit

Unread post by 7414runit » February 22nd, 2009, 10:35 pm

jo i aint hatin on the ideaaoligy of gaylords back in the day but dont you think if your bangin white that u should dress and act ...........white maybe

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » February 28th, 2009, 2:17 pm

7414runit wrote:jo i aint hatin on the ideaaoligy of gaylords back in the day but dont you think if your bangin white that u should dress and act ...........white maybe
Guess you never seen us. I don't know how to dress but White, an I don kno any a my Brothers do either. Course there's Shorties dress like shorties, popular culture and all, so I guess you'd hafta define which stereotypes ya wanna reserve for Blacks and which for Whites.

7414runit

Unread post by 7414runit » March 2nd, 2009, 7:22 pm

yea im nt touchin that one

4stcxf
What city do you live in now?: worldwide

Unread post by 4stcxf » March 5th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Silencioso wrote:
spadeloc wrote:

4ST AKA CUATRO FLATS BEGAN LATE 30S EARLY 40'S SO WE BEEN AROUND ABOUT 10 YEARS BEFORE THE 50'S AND WE DO HAVE A NUMBER OF BLACK MEMBERS ACTIVE IN OUR GANG FROM DIFFRENT SETS TODAY

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: KOOLCITY

Unread post by SPINN » July 2nd, 2009, 4:02 pm

WHITE GANGS WERE BIG IN CHICAGO BACK IN THE DAY WAY BEFORE MY TIME -NOW THEY ARE ALL MIXED BUT THE WHITE PERCENTAGE IS MAJORITY IN THE SOUTHSIDE POPES STILL AND IM SURE THE GAYLORDS TO -THERE HAVE BEEN DOWN LATINOS IN THE POPES -POPES IS A HOOD GANG THAT PROTECTS ITS HOOD FROM OTHER RIVALS-BLACK AND LATINO GANGS HAVE IN THEIR LIT AND I HAVE SEEN SOME HATE TOWARDS WHITES -I WONDER HOW MANY BLACKS LATINOS WOULD JOIN WHITE KINGS -WHITE STONES WHITE DIESIPLES -O BUT THOSE WOULD BE RACIST GANGS -ITS A 2 WAY STREET -THAT RACISM SHIT IS GOVERMENT WAY TO KEEP THE MASSES SEPERATE AND FOR FREE LOADERS TO GET MONEY

Reeseguy45
What city do you live in now?: Elburn

Unread post by Reeseguy45 » July 4th, 2009, 2:50 am

I dont hear much about white gangs in Chicago. Its mostly a lot of Hispanic crime you hear most about. Why do you think they only cover a certain part, Is it because most white gang violence is over drugs and the media doesn't want it exposed to the public??

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: KOOLCITY

Unread post by SPINN » July 6th, 2009, 7:09 pm

WHITE GANGS ARE STILL OUT IN THE STREETS IN THE CITY NOT AS DEEP AS BEFORE MOST VIOLENCE IS HAPPENIN IN THE BLACK HOODS ON THE SOUTHSIDE THERE ARE SO MANY SHOOTINGS THAT DONT MAKE THE NEWS OR THAT THE COPS DONT EVEN COME TO- WHITE GANGS BANG JUST LIKE ALL OTHER RACES MAYBE CUZ WHITE HOODS ARE ON THE DECLINE IN THE CITY