London, England gangs in 2008

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
LONDONSECTION
What city do you live in now?: london

Re: London, England gangs in 2008

Unread post by LONDONSECTION » August 30th, 2008, 4:21 pm

FALKON IS RITE ABOUT NO SPECIFIC GANGS RUN LONDON.... GANGS IN LONDON ALL RUN THEIR OWN BIT OF CLAIMED TERITORY.... BUT FLAKON U MADE A SMALL EROOR, PDC ARE NOT THE BIGGEST GANG IN "LONDON" THEY R THE BIGGEST GANG IN "SOUTH LONDON".... IN EAST LONDON THE GANG NAMED "BRICK LANE MASSIVE" AND "ASIAN VIRUS" ARE THE BIGGEST GANGS.... FURTHERMORE ASIAN GANGS IN LONDON ARE SAID 2 BE A HUGE PROBLEM AS THEY ARE SAID 2 BE RANGIN IN ALL AREAS OF CRIMES SUCH AS DRUGS (THEY R SAID 2 HAVE ALREADY TAKEN OVA THE HEROIN AND COCAINE INDUSTRY) KIDNAPPINGS, STABBINGS, FIREARMS (ASIAN GANGS ARE SAID 2 HAVE FIREARMS BUT DO NOT USE THEM WITHIN THEIR OWN RACED PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT THE DISPUTE THOUGH STUPIDLY WILL STAB 2 KILL OVER THE DISPUTE)...ASIAN GANGS IN LONDON R PRIMARILY LOCATED NEAR EACHOTHER AS THE ASIANS IN LONDON HAVE CHOSEN 2 MIGRATE IN CERTAIN SPECIFIC PLACES EG TOWER HAMLETS, NEWHAM, ISLINGTON ETC RATHER BE SPREAD ALL OVER

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 4th, 2008, 9:26 am

24 the year (street gang related) and its september so I'm very sceptical of figures over 30/40 for 2006 or over years so if there is to be numbers like that

in fact there was only 17 youth (20yrs & younger) gang related murders compared to 323 incidents (dealt with) involving guns in 2006 it went up to 27 in 2007 with 279 incidents (dealt with) involving guns

http://gangsinlondon.piczo.com/londonst ... var=000044

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 4th, 2008, 9:35 am

17 homicides in Scotland 2004/5 according to the Scotish Goverment you probly meant violent incidents if stitisics where as high some on here half the youth of London, Manchest, Liverpoole, Burmingham, Leeds, Glasgow and Newcastle would... god forbid would be dead and we wouldn't have a young Team GB for 2012

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications ... 3031/30316

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » September 5th, 2008, 7:14 am

Check your link again 134 murders in Scotland in 2004/05

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 10th, 2008, 11:43 am

oh yea my bad

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 10th, 2008, 12:12 pm

ok thats not good just found this;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... crime.html
Metropolitan Police reported the most incidents, with 167 murders in 2007/8, up from 158. There were other big rises in Lancashire, where murders went up by five to 48, and in Avon and Somerset where the number of homicides jumped from 11 to 16.

the later being my constabulary!!
Overall, the number of murders for the 24 forces surveyed increased from 459 to 461.
wtf they better hurry up and do something fast

SoulJah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoulJah » September 12th, 2008, 4:53 pm

[quote"jakk"]Overall, the number of murders for the 24 forces surveyed increased from 459 to 461.

wtf they better hurry up and do something fast[/quote]

YOU DO REALISE AN INCREASE FROM 459 TO 461 ONLY MEANS ANOTHER 2 EXTRA MURDERS THROUGHOUT AN ENTIRE 365 DAYS

NO WESTERN COUNTRY HAS MASSIVE RATES OF HOMICIDE, NOT EVEN THE USA. IN NYC'S HEYDAY THERE WERE 2200 HOMICIDES IN A CITY OF 8MILLION - THAT MEANS 0.0275% (0.0031% HIGHEST IN LONDON IN 2003, 9X LOWER THAN NYC) OF THE CITIES POPULATION WERE MURDER VICTIMS - THE CHANCE OF BEING A MURDER VICTIM IN THE USA ARE TINY FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON, OBVIOUSLY BEING A GANG MEMBER FOR EXAMPLE WOULD INCREASE THOSE ODDS

SCULLYLONDON198
What city do you live in now?: LONDON UK

Unread post by SCULLYLONDON198 » October 11th, 2008, 5:39 pm

LONDONSECTION wrote:FALKON IS RITE ABOUT NO SPECIFIC GANGS RUN LONDON.... GANGS IN LONDON ALL RUN THEIR OWN BIT OF CLAIMED TERITORY.... BUT FLAKON U MADE A SMALL EROOR, PDC ARE NOT THE BIGGEST GANG IN "LONDON" THEY R THE BIGGEST GANG IN "SOUTH LONDON".... IN EAST LONDON THE GANG NAMED "BRICK LANE MASSIVE" AND "ASIAN VIRUS" ARE THE BIGGEST GANGS.... FURTHERMORE ASIAN GANGS IN LONDON ARE SAID 2 BE A HUGE PROBLEM AS THEY ARE SAID 2 BE RANGIN IN ALL AREAS OF CRIMES SUCH AS DRUGS (THEY R SAID 2 HAVE ALREADY TAKEN OVA THE HEROIN AND COCAINE INDUSTRY) KIDNAPPINGS, STABBINGS, FIREARMS (ASIAN GANGS ARE SAID 2 HAVE FIREARMS BUT DO NOT USE THEM WITHIN THEIR OWN RACED PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT THE DISPUTE THOUGH STUPIDLY WILL STAB 2 KILL OVER THE DISPUTE)...ASIAN GANGS IN LONDON R PRIMARILY LOCATED NEAR EACHOTHER AS THE ASIANS IN LONDON HAVE CHOSEN 2 MIGRATE IN CERTAIN SPECIFIC PLACES EG TOWER HAMLETS, NEWHAM, ISLINGTON ETC RATHER BE SPREAD ALL OVER
SUP PPL,

NEW TO THE SITE..JUST OBSERVING A FEW PREVIOUS POSTS ON LDN - BUT, I ALSO WOULDN'T SAY PDC ARE THE BIGGEST GANG IN "LONDON" OR "SOUTH LONDON" FOR THAT MATTER, BUT ASIAN VIRUS AND BLM ARE SMALLER IN TERMS OF NUMBERS TO PDC AND THEIR AFFILIATES. PDC ARE AN UMBRELLA OF SOUTH LONDON GANGS THROUGHOUT PARTS OF BRIXTON, SW9, THERE BIRTHPLACE.

I'VE HEARD ABOUT THE RUNNINGS WITH ASIAN VIRUS BEING A TROUBLESOME GROUP IN EAST LONDON, BUT PAKI PANTHERS HAVE MADE MORE NOISE THAN THEM, AND THEY'RE SMALL-TIME. ALTHOUGH, I WOULDN'T SAY THE ASIAN GANGS ARE AFRAID TO DECK IT WITH BLACKS, BUT THE POUND MAKES MORE SENSE, INSTEAD OF TURF WARFARE.

ASIANS AND BLACKS HAVE NEVER REALLY HAD ANY ALTERCATIONS OVER TURF IN LONDON, (NOT INCLUDING BIRMINGHAM) IN THE WEST MIDLANDS ..BUT ASIANS FEAR GOING GUN FOR GUN..TIT-FOR-TAT WITH BLACK GANGS, NO OFFENSE TO ASIANS.

MANY OF THEM, HAVEN'T LIVED IN ROUGH AREAS, BEEN EXCLUDED FROM SCHOOL, SHOOTINGS, STABBINGS ETC, ALOT OF THE ASIAN GANG MEMBERS ARE IN PRETTY GOOD JOBS AND GO UNI, HAVE FAMILIES. BLACK TEENAGE GANGS OF LONDON WHERE SAID TO BE THE 2ND BIGGEST THREAT, AFTER TERRORISM IN THE UK. THE FIREARMS AND HEROIN, WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT, IS AFGHAN, THAT'S NOT PAKISTANI, BANGLADESHI OR INDIAN MY FRIEND.

I CAN OFFICIALLY TELL YOU, THAT ASIANS HAVE NOT TAKEN OVER ANY OF THE TRADES WITHIN THE UK. THEY HAVE A BIG PRESENCE IN THE ALREADY MENTIONED BUT HAVEN'T TAKEN OVER ANYTHING. IF THAT WAS THE CASE (AS CROWDED AS THE GAME IS ALREADY), YOU WOULD'VE SEEN ALOT OF NEWS REPORTS ON THE TV.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 11th, 2008, 6:13 pm

scully-not wantin to be a smartarse but the heroin scene in b'ham/w. mids seems to be pretty much dominated by pakistani geezers, i know there linkage must be with afghans but a lot of them have family in north west frontier province (afghan/pakistan border), also handsworth,sparkbrook,small heath,alum rock,highgate,balsall heath etc. are all rough areas and a lot of the asians there have had it hard coming up. also where a lot of them are making money off the brown its a short step to shottin rock also.

SCULLYLONDON198
What city do you live in now?: LONDON UK

Unread post by SCULLYLONDON198 » October 12th, 2008, 5:44 pm

I hear that bro, but that's in the West Midlands, I'm talking more so in Greater London. Maybe what your talking about is right, in Brum, considering the Asians up there are all top range mob goons in their respective communities. I ain't getting it twisted - anybody whose anybody, will know that Brum Asians are on a very seriousness.

Asian gang-members might not have the same reputation as their Black counter-parts, with less well defined gangs, but what I know is there gang neighborhoods are very very serious and more concentrated/less dispersed. Anbody been to Brum and back, know Asian man move on point!

The Turkish mafiaso goons controlled more the Heroin in and around London for a long while. They once had the whole of North East LDN on total lockdown - with shipping. They could do things the PM couldn't. There's too much competition for one race to control two aspects such as Cocaine and Heroin in LDN totally , you got them Albanians - East Europeans at it aswell.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 13th, 2008, 4:50 pm

cant argue with anything you said there, aint lived london for over 10 years, i didnt realise how powerful the turks are/were apart from what ive seen on "rise of the footsoldier".....

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: malaga

Unread post by richardhead » October 29th, 2008, 12:09 pm

I was talking to Londons biggest Gangster the other day. He said he has made millions over the years of the Asian and Turk gangs. he is now going to put them back in to the sewer thet they crawled out of. People say that he "Big Dave Courtney" is a police informer and a wife beater. He told me that she, his ex wife was the grass along with her brothers and he is to deal with them in a really painfull way. I know most asian gangs, if not all, in and around london are scared to death of him by name. Should they see him in person they are in for a severe beating. As he said the turks are a myth, a figment of the average joes imagination. I for one would support his actions. He is the Gangster for the people,not just London but the Whole of England. Dave i salute you. I dont want or mean to frighten you foreign Gangs out there but be prepared for your doom.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 18th, 2008, 4:37 pm

^is this for real?

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » November 18th, 2008, 5:17 pm

Nah this guys just makin shit up.Dave Courtney isnt even acknowledged in gangland apart from being exposed as a bullshitter and grass in a book called Wannabe in my Gang by Bernard O Mahoney that exposes fake wannabe gangsters like Courtney.So clearly dick head to shorten his name dont know nothing.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 20th, 2008, 3:22 pm

i know what your saying dinky, i read the book by bernard o'mahoney (although havin said that i've read the dave courtney ones as well) but the post highlighted just seemed to be a blatant piss take, i cant see anyone really believing that....just the start of it 'i was talking to londons biggest gangster', i've seen some of this geezers other posts (not to mention his screen name) i can't help thinking hes a raving windup merchant.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » February 14th, 2009, 10:00 am

There is a new site on the web www.theratbook.com This is going to be explosive. They have spent millions on this site collecting info and data on every professional trades person,Sports person,Doctor,Dentist,Lawyer etc etc. The data and info is all scandal not a mention of any good that these people may of done. What bothers me most is that they have listed every known terrorist, paedophile,pervert and police informer, they are posting addresses and photo's. Is this freedom of speech gone totally mad, there will be linch mobs in every town around Britain. I think they could of spent them millions on doing some good. P.S Dinky, jinky are your names on that list. You two little rats.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » February 14th, 2009, 11:14 am

I will definetley not be on there.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » February 14th, 2009, 11:21 am

No RH but yours most definately will be.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 14th, 2009, 4:09 pm

i've been on the rat book site and theres about 4 posts in total all about rip off builders! your man richard head posts about it more than its posted on, i've seen his daft scratchings on a number of boards talkin about it! its a good idea though if you ask me, trouble is you cant trust people not to rip the back out of it i.e. x dont like y, so x posts that y is a grass or a nonce, ends up with y who is innocent gettin battered or burnt out his house.
it should be limited to people who have court record information on them, ie police statements got from lawyers etc., theres a site like it already up and running stateside which lists informants.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » February 22nd, 2009, 10:12 am

I left my email on that site to see just what it is all about. Did not get much back only a letter that they would be launching in the next few months. If it is just a name and shame site on dodgy builders then I am all for it. If it is to name grasses then this is going to be explosive. I know of a lot of people who have been called a grass with not much substance backing it up. Shit happens.

Rifle
What city do you live in now?: E2

Unread post by Rifle » April 26th, 2009, 5:44 pm

bengalis have a reputation of being very violent and dangerous. bengali gangs are very deadly and dangerous in east london...gangs like bengal tigers from hackney ended up stabbing some black youths...other well known bengali gangs in east london like the brick lane massive, bethnal green massive, e3 massive, poplar kru, cannon street posse, stepney posse, shadwell massive and globe town massive are all fighting each other for drug distribution...tower hamlets was considered to be the heroin capital of the UK...the numbers in each gang is big biggest is brick lane with over 300 members...rest of the gangs have minimum of 150 members in each...stepney posse has about 250. 26 out of 27 gangs in tower hamlets are bengali

even up north london camden town, most people fear the bengali gangs like the drummond street massive who have a reputation for causing all the serious crimes like stabbings and shootings. they also feud with the cromer street massive which ends up with a riot.

in my opinion blacks in south london are the most dangerous gangs in the uk and also the hackney gangs too. second most dangerous gangs are the bengali youths from east london and north london

manchester and birmingham are not rough or dangerous like everyone makes it out to be even glasgow isnt as bad as london
london is one of the most roughest citys in the world even rougher than new york how ever new york is like 5 times the size of london so obviously crime rates are higher

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » April 27th, 2009, 10:44 am

Rifle wrote:manchester and birmingham are not rough or dangerous like everyone makes it out to be even glasgow isnt as bad as london
london is one of the most roughest citys in the world even rougher than new york how ever new york is like 5 times the size of london so obviously crime rates are higher
Have you ever been to Glasgow? If so, were in the city were you?

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » April 27th, 2009, 1:59 pm

The stats dont lie London is one of the safest large cities in the world.New Yorks population is twice that of London not 5 times and Glasgows murder rate is twice that of London yet London is 15 times the population of Glasgow so get yer facts right mate,anybody can come on here and make shit up,London aint violent considering its a huge city.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 27th, 2009, 2:24 pm

london foever growing. i'm sure the rate would be higher if u took away areas in greater london that most would not really consider london. tho according to recent stats glasgow is violent. - for no reason that they just like to fight up there

Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham

Unread post by Teflon85 » April 27th, 2009, 3:12 pm

any major city has it's rough parts. Stabbings and shootings aren't exclusive to London ^^

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » April 27th, 2009, 3:20 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:london foever growing. i'm sure the rate would be higher if u took away areas in greater london that most would not really consider london. tho according to recent stats glasgow is violent. - for no reason that they just like to fight up there

Its mainly cause of gang shit thats been going on for a longgggg time.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 27th, 2009, 3:33 pm

Jinky08 wrote:
SOUFLONDON wrote:london foever growing. i'm sure the rate would be higher if u took away areas in greater london that most would not really consider london. tho according to recent stats glasgow is violent. - for no reason that they just like to fight up there

swear down, that gang violence in glasgow is funny to me. Whenever you see footage of the rival kids getting busy every friday or saturday night after drinking. Pitched battles across a strip of road with sticks, bats and knives.
i mean if u want to hurt the next man, why not just walk over and pop dem ? or wait till they slippin unawares. This is gangbanging at its most primative.
it's like they tryna have honour whilst fighting each other.
Its almost like the violence is serious without being TRULY serious.

totally off the topic.
Nottingham, sheffield and birmingham gangs are known for tattoing there postcodes on their bodies, therefore commiting themselves to a life of representing their hoods

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » April 27th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Its most definetley serious, And cathcing people slippin unaware is very common, Just the cameras cant catch shit like that for their news article.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » April 27th, 2009, 3:45 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:
Jinky08 wrote:

swear down, that gang violence in glasgow is funny to me. Whenever you see footage of the rival kids getting busy every friday or saturday night after drinking. Pitched battles across a strip of road with sticks, bats and knives.
i mean if u want to hurt the next man, why not just walk over and pop dem ? or wait till they slippin unawares. This is gangbanging at its most primative.
it's like they tryna have honour whilst fighting each other.
Its almost like the violence is serious without being TRULY serious.
I dont know how it is in London and other English cities but rival schemes are only ever seperated by a street or sometimes a small bridge etc so the main spot theyll clash will be on each others border.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » April 29th, 2009, 9:34 am

London criminals are a lot shrewder than the glasgow ones theres more money making and hustle.Violence for the sake of violence is a stupid mentality to have, but unfortunately thats the way its always been up the road.

ogilmore
What city do you live in now?: Dublin

Unread post by ogilmore » May 2nd, 2009, 7:09 am

dinky wrote:
London criminals are a lot shrewder than the glasgow ones theres more money making and hustle.Violence for the sake of violence is a stupid mentality to have, but unfortunately thats the way its always been up the road.
Its only the young lads in glasgow that do that and it has a lot to do with religion. Glasgow gangs have been around for generations, they have a long gang culture and history.

reppineast
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by reppineast » May 3rd, 2009, 10:31 am

Can sum1 tell me more bout the glasgow lotz coz i dno much bout dem manz