Why are Asians so 'seperated'?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Why are Asians so 'seperated'?

Unread post by Tyrant » November 16th, 2005, 7:36 pm

I noticed that out of all the minorities Asians seem the most seperated. What I mean by this is that a lot of them don't really stick together. You have the bad asses, smart kids, sellouts (white washed), and etc. Why don't they stand together like the blacks and mexicans? Maybe the area I live in is just like this though.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 16th, 2005, 7:41 pm

what do you mean why dont they stick together like blacks and mexicans? i guarantee you more blacks and mexicans kill their own race twice as much as asians do. and you have smart kids, sellouts, gang bangers, thugs, skaters, rappers, rockers, from every race, its not only asians that are diverse

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2005, 9:23 pm

I sort of noticed this too. He is not talking about killing or banging right now, he is talking about the TYPE of people taht tehy hang out with. I noticed most that Asian girls hang out with other Asian girls and then white guys a lot, for example. It really depends on where you live, though. Of course in mostly white areas they will be more "white" as you say, it's more about location I would say.

But true, in Long Beach, for example, you can find a HUGE gap between the Asians there, some are they TV stereotype of a nerdy Asian with store owning parents and wearing Amercromby or whatever the f*ck that is haha and then some are the ghetto type and unlike, for example, the black population where they all hang out even with the gap, the Asian kids usually seperate along those lines. The thing that makes it awkward is the rich Asian kids who try to bang like in some parts of the Valley, they are weird...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2005, 9:26 pm

I would also say that Asian people are considered the most "different" (if they are not the "white", parent-store owning, nerdy type) because you see Asians being made fun of without anyone saying anything and at the same time most Asians don't make anything of it. But then in a lot of black clicks, there is at least 1 token Asian dude and like 2 Asian girls, for example.

By the way the posts I made here are about non-banging Asians, when gangs get involved, it's alot more complicated, so I an talking about in Anytown, USA, not places like LA or something.

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » November 16th, 2005, 9:52 pm

But then in a lot of black clicks, there is at least 1 token Asian dude and like 2 Asian girls, for example.

i dont know 1 blk clik that has a token asian maybe some white people and mexicans but asians hell naw and this is coming from a high school student asians kik it with each other.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2005, 10:03 pm

SanFernando88 wrote:But then in a lot of black clicks, there is at least 1 token Asian dude and like 2 Asian girls, for example.

i dont know 1 blk clik that has a token asian maybe some white people and mexicans but asians hell naw and this is coming from a high school student asians kik it with each other.
I don't know, I am starting to see that in some high schools now.

Ya, honestly not every black click, I take that back. I was talking about something else......

Anyways I just noticed one thing that I think this board proves:

Asians are hard to categorize

And actually, I now disagree with the starter of the topic, WHITE people seperate themselves the most, you just might not notice it if you don't pay attention (since there are usually more whites than anything)

Think about it, you have nerd, then athletic types, then skaters, then rockers (sometimes mix with skaters), then the gothic-types, then the country (lots of musical segregation haha), then the All-American apple pie and baseball people, then the "wiggas", then the white dudes that hang out will almost always black people, then etc etc etc, and they almost never hang out altogether. I would say whites are teh most self-segregated, but not in a violent way like the bangers are, I mean in the way that they just don't hang out with each other.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » November 17th, 2005, 6:26 pm

These Asian types usually discriminate against eachother too atleast that's how it is at where I live.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » November 17th, 2005, 6:29 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
SanFernando88 wrote:But then in a lot of black clicks, there is at least 1 token Asian dude and like 2 Asian girls, for example.

Ya, honestly not every black click, I take that back. I was talking about something else......

And actually, I now disagree with the starter of the topic, WHITE people seperate themselves the most, you just might not notice it if you don't pay attention (since there are usually more whites than anything)

Think about it, you have nerd, then athletic types, then skaters, then rockers (sometimes mix with skaters), then the gothic-types, then the country (lots of musical segregation haha), then the All-American apple pie and baseball people, then the "wiggas", then the white dudes that hang out will almost always black people, then etc etc etc, and they almost never hang out altogether. I would say whites are teh most self-segregated, but not in a violent way like the bangers are, I mean in the way that they just don't hang out with each other.
er can't edit my stuff
Yea white people probably seperate the most but then you guys aren't a minority. My main question that I might have forgot to state in the first post is why are asians the most seperated minority?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 17th, 2005, 8:13 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^It's funny how people assume

I don't know how many times I gotta say, this,

I'm not white

If you read some of my posts you could probably eliminate which continent my family originally came from to 2 different continent, since they are the only 2 continents that had the events which affecteed my family. If you know your history, you could figure it out, but I'm not gonna say it directly because:

1. It is a sort of hard to believe since this is a lock-downed emigration country (dang I just gave you another big hint :o )
2. I don't want my ethnicity/nationality to affect your reading of my posts
3. This country is unique in that it is literally the only nation of it's kind (as in there really is no stereotype about this country in America because of teh lockdown thing, and we are different from everyone around us)
4. I don't like giving out personal info online

But if you ever guess where my family's from, pm me and I will tell you if you are close or not.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 17th, 2005, 8:25 pm

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:

er can't edit my stuff
Yea white people probably seperate the most but then you guys aren't a minority. My main question that I might have forgot to state in the first post is why are asians the most seperated minority?
Back to the topic, it is because they are not only the largest country and thus have the most diverse place it is HISTORY

It is like saying why Tongans don't get along with Samoans when they are both Polynesian.

The reasons they came to America are COMPLETELY different, and sometimes one Asian country caused other to move out. For example, Japan is historically the enemy of the rest of Asia because of WWII and it's imperialism, and China is the major Communist satellite in Asia, and so on, so there is tension.

They had their major immigration at different times, with the Chinese coming in large number in the 1800's and then in the early 1900's.

The list could go on and on. Asia itself has country rivalries.

Then the question is, why aren't whites divided by nationality? It is because most white people came a long time ago and now have an "American" identity over their heritage, even if they keep it.

Just like most black people came at the same time as slaves and then shared common bonds in the Civil Rights movement.

Same with "La Raza" (I say that because Latino means from Latin (South) America, which isn't always true, Hispanic means living in or born in a Spanish-speaking country (which really isn't true for most), and Chicano means Central American native (also parts of south Mexico) which again isn't always true.) They shared and still share mass immigration and civil rights issues.

Also, you mention Asians being the most divided among types, such as nerdy, gangster, etc etc.
That is more to do with strong roots in their past countries, since most Asians came recently. The society in Asia is still more divded by class and other notions more than in America. Many educated people who try to be fair in America are even hesitate to mention class, while in Asia there is nothing wrong with saying someone is "low-class", and since many people still do dowry, etc when fidning a spouse.
Then you say ther are "white-washed" Asians. I say they are mostly the people whose families have lived in America for a really long time, or who became seperated from their parent's or their grandparent's notions of cultural identity (like in Joy Luck Club that one piano playing girl haha). Or at least the ones that live in "white" areas, they assimilate.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 18th, 2005, 1:42 am

WE GOT A COUPLE DOWN ASS ASIANS.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 18th, 2005, 3:56 pm

also some asians wha is seen as asian don't see indians as asian

and people from guinea are not seen as asian either but something else

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 18th, 2005, 7:03 pm

100 wrote:also some asians wha is seen as asian don't see indians as asian

and people from guinea are not seen as asian either but something else
And same thing with Pakistan, most people don't know that Paki's are Asian (they broke off of India).

There is such a wide rang of "Asian" it's hard to not have some de facto segregation (that means unenforced and thus spotaneous segregation)

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 18th, 2005, 7:06 pm

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm

Y.G. wrote:

WE GOT A COUPLE DOWN ASS ASIANS.
What set?

Someone said you're from Lakewood, what Ru's are there?

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 25th, 2008, 2:48 pm

yeah i wondered that too

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 25th, 2008, 2:49 pm

yeah i wondered that too

indacut

Re: Why are Asians so 'seperated'?

Unread post by indacut » June 5th, 2008, 2:49 pm

Youd be suprised how mixed asian american gangs are. You have asian college frats that are associated with asian gangs. School boys from the west coast supplying drugs to the mid west and east coast once they live there for college. You read about the grow houses that get busted in nice ass homes. Its always the ghetto heads that get caught up in those houses. But cops investiage that the houses were bought under fake loan companies and names. Only educated gangsters can do that shit.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 13th, 2008, 2:32 pm

Asians are separated in culture, beliefs, religions, and color of skin. Basically, Asians are separated by race.

I could make some big generalizations, but Michusuh here will just get mad about the Korean ones...LOL.

Anyhow, Asians all don't get along with each other. You have history, bad blood from ancient times that are still relevant today.

Chinese vs. Japanese
Korean Vs. Japanese
Filipino vs. Japanese
Samoan vs. Tongan

Then you have:
Thai
Cambodians (Khmers)
Vietnamese
Laotian
Hmong
Mien
Indonesian
Malaysian
Burmese
etc...

I think books consider Pakistani, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshans, Indians as Asians too. I don't know why either.

indacut

Unread post by indacut » June 17th, 2008, 11:43 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
I think books consider Pakistani, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshans, Indians as Asians too. I don't know why either.

its because of the british.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » July 3rd, 2008, 8:16 am

indacut wrote:
Umm.. What about the Middle East? Aren't they in Asia? But yet they are called Middle Eastern? How about the Israeli's? Why aren't they called Asians?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 3rd, 2008, 7:49 pm

razbojnik wrote:
indacut wrote:
Umm.. What about the Middle East? Aren't they in Asia? But yet they are called Middle Eastern? How about the Israeli's? Why aren't they called Asians?
because they're gueros.

indacut

Unread post by indacut » July 12th, 2008, 10:10 am

razbojnik wrote:
indacut wrote:
stfu you dumb fukin bitch. east asians conquered that whole continent. Especially those bitch ass eastern europeans. stupid fukin cunt, you have any more stupid questions? fuckin bitch comming at me like I represent all asians.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » July 14th, 2008, 5:39 am

indacut wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
indacut wrote:
stfu you dumb #%@& bitch. east asians conquered that whole continent. Especially those bitch ass eastern europeans. stupid #%@& cunt, you have any more stupid questions? fuckin bitch comming at me like I represent all asians.
Ahh you ain't gonna get far with language like that newbie. Welcome to the forum.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Unread post by AdamNB » February 25th, 2009, 2:24 pm

Indians, Sri Lankans.. etc are considered Asian because they are in Asia. Asia includes not only the Orient but also the Middle east

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 25th, 2009, 2:56 pm

indacut wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:

its because of the british.

erm....
when was the last time you looked at an atlas [map of the world (not just north anerica)] ?
i'll help u out. both of u

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » February 25th, 2009, 9:04 pm

razbojnik wrote:
indacut wrote:
The Middle east is part of Asia.. and technically Israel.. and jews are a Semitic people and are Asian..

Jews, Arabs Persians.. are geographically Asian... they are from Asia.. but in modern times people have just included South east Asians from the Orients...

BryMu
What city do you live in now?: Fremont

Unread post by BryMu » March 8th, 2009, 3:14 pm

When we talking Asian in America, we aint talkin about CURRY-FED BROWN ppl.
We talkin bout slanty-eyed YELLOW ppl.
So if some hindi say, "We the same race! We're Both Asian!!", I say "Hell nah, you brown and eat curry."
they all a bunch of wannabes, they all wanna be Chinese/Viet/Krn and shit

now if you an Indian who got pride in ur culture and know that we AREN'T even close to the same race. I respect you, but if you wannabe us, you never be us.

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » March 8th, 2009, 4:20 pm

the "middle east" is part of asia and they are considered middle eastern. indians like to consider themselves as asian probably because they dont like to associate themselves with the muslim countries. i dont accept indians into my race tho because they dont look like us. in america indians are just considered indians.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 5th, 2009, 1:54 am

BryMu wrote:When we talking Asian in America, we aint talkin about CURRY-FED BROWN ppl.
We talkin bout slanty-eyed YELLOW ppl.
So if some hindi say, "We the same race! We're Both Asian!!", I say "Hell nah, you brown and eat curry."
they all a bunch of wannabes, they all wanna be Chinese/Viet/Krn and shit

now if you an Indian who got pride in ur culture and know that we AREN'T even close to the same race. I respect you, but if you wannabe us, you never be us.

Actually Indians are Asian.... Asians from South East Asia or from the Orient and are if you want to be technical Oriental...

There are basically only 3 racial groups

1. Yapht (Japhetic) or European (Caucasian, Anglo, Slavic, Saxon, Nordic).. Whites

2. Shem (Semitic) or Asian ( Orient "Viet/lao/Cambodian/Hmong/Chinese/Japanese/etc", Middle Eastern "Jews/Arabs/Persian" , Indo "India/Pakistanis/Turks/Burmese, Pacific Islanders "Filipinos, Hawaiins, Tongons, Guamanians, Samoans" and Native Americans.

3. Ham (Hamitic) or Africans, Pigmies, Aboriginies

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 5th, 2009, 11:19 am

//\/\/\/\
East asians and Native Americans come from Japheth. So do most indo-aryans. At least that's what the Christian theologians claims.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 5th, 2009, 1:23 pm

Silencioso wrote://\/\/\/\
East asians and Native Americans come from Japheth. So do most indo-aryans. At least that's what the Christian theologians claims.
East Asians are originally Shem.. there was some mixture of Japhet but their origins are Shem. As for the Native Americans.. they are from China/Mongolia and migrated across the Bering Straight they are not from Japhet.

Christian Theologians think alot of things which are incorrect. They are unable to Scientifically observe anything because they allow their faithbased ideas to cloud over the truth.

But Ultimatley it doesn't matter who is what.. since from conquest and trading.. we know that interacial mating has been happening for over 10,000 years. Christian Theologians try to link languague with race which doesnt work because when tribes migrated they brought languague.. when a group conquered in ancient times they forced their tongue on a people.

But really it doesn't matter since we ultimatly all have similiar origins... We all started in the same place skin tone is a result of adaption to enviornmental climatic change. As human migrated north their skin pimentation got lighter as others migrated south their pigmentation got darker. In coldrer regions we needed more body hair in others we needed less... that is really the difference.