Asian Gangs In Nor Cal

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Asian Gangs In Nor Cal

Unread post by NoodleBoy » February 7th, 2009, 3:39 pm

I hear all the time about TRG and ABZ in So Cal and how they are 2 of the deepest and most ruthless Asian gangs. Does anyone know of any Nor Cal Asian gangs that are comparable to TRG and ABZ in So Cal? I've known some small sets of Asian gangs up here(mostly crips), but none of them were as deep or ruthless as TRG or ABZ. V Boyz are pretty deep up here but I think they originated in So Cal. I've heard of TRG and ABZ up here, but I don't know if they're as crazy as the ones in So Cal.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Re: Asian Gangs In Nor Cal

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 26th, 2009, 6:28 pm

WAH CHING NIGGA, DUB C WE GO HELLA HARD NIGGA

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » February 26th, 2009, 8:31 pm

WAHCHING wrote:WAH CHING NIGGA, DUB C WE GO HELLA HARD NIGGA

you sound like a straight up tool.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 26th, 2009, 10:23 pm

NIGGA WAT YOU MEAN TOOL?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » February 27th, 2009, 4:35 pm

WAHCHING wrote:NIGGA WAT YOU MEAN TOOL?

nigga this, nigga that. you should've been born black. you make me sick. WCs my age would have slapped your ass into last year if they heard you talking like that.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » February 28th, 2009, 12:23 pm

TRG and ABZ was originated from long beach cali homie, the gang then got spread and went worldwide..about VBZ? i don't know much about them becuz i've never ran into them in my areas, the only time i saw a VBZ members when i was in the OC..the dude work at a auto parts and had a tat on his arms that says viet boys on his arms when i went with my homie to pick up some car parts.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 2nd, 2009, 3:06 pm

shing wrote:
WAHCHING wrote:NIGGA WAT YOU MEAN TOOL?

nigga this, nigga that. you should've been born black. you make me sick. WCs my age would have slapped your ass into last year if they heard you talking like that.
FUCC NO I GOT MY ASIAN PRIDE, ITS JUST HOW SHIT IS. AND YOUR HELLA DUMB, I KNOW DUB NIGGAS IN THEIR 40S THEY DONT GIVE A FUCC HOW WE TALK, AS LONG AS WE BE RESPECTIN THEM AND SHIT. SO DONT BE TELLIN ME THEY'D "SLAP MY ASS" CAUSE THEY WONT AND DONT SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 4th, 2009, 4:41 am

that's because they aren't real gangsters.

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dakine

Unread post by cb7red » March 4th, 2009, 11:54 pm

wah ching crip nor cal, bloods in so cal?

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 7th, 2009, 4:33 pm

shing wrote:that's because they aren't real gangsters.
THE HELL YOU TALKIN ABOUT? BRUH TIMES CHANGE, YOU EXPECT NIGGAS TAH BE ACTIN THE SAME OVER THE YEARS? DO FIRST GEN ANYTHING ACT LIKE 3RD GEN ANYTHING. HELL NAAA CUHHZ. YOU HELLA DUMB, DONT BE TALKIN TAH ME ABOUT DUB C CUHHZ, YOU DONT KNO US LIKE THAT.

AND ALSO THAT BLOOD SHIT CUHHZ, THAT SHIT WAS OLD. ONLY OLDER HEADS BE BANGIN BLOOD. MOST NIGGAS NOW JUS CLAIM CRIP CUHHZ, AND IF NOT CRIP THEY FINNA JUS BANG BLACC RAG DUB C CUHHZ. WC WE AINT EVEN BLOOD.

slam1

Unread post by slam1 » March 7th, 2009, 11:56 pm

WAHCHING wrote:
THE HELL YOU TALKIN ABOUT? BRUH TIMES CHANGE, YOU EXPECT NIGGAS TAH BE ACTIN THE SAME OVER THE YEARS? DO FIRST GEN ANYTHING ACT LIKE 3RD GEN ANYTHING. HELL NAAA CUHHZ. YOU HELLA DUMB, DONT BE TALKIN TAH ME ABOUT DUB C CUHHZ, YOU DONT KNO US LIKE THAT.

AND ALSO THAT BLOOD SHIT CUHHZ, THAT SHIT WAS OLD. ONLY OLDER HEADS BE BANGIN BLOOD. MOST NIGGAS NOW JUS CLAIM CRIP CUHHZ, AND IF NOT CRIP THEY FINNA JUS BANG black RAG DUB C CUHHZ. WC WE AINT EVEN BLOOD.
u sound hella fake

BryMu
What city do you live in now?: Fremont

Unread post by BryMu » March 8th, 2009, 12:17 am

yah know, I'm from the EAST BAY...
and you know what? this "Wah Ching" guy is fake, he's from EAST BAY side. He's not real Wah Ching.
East Bay Side WC claim blue n think they crip, and are faker than FS. The REAL WC by the Bay is FRISCO SIDE!!

back on topic, Asian Gangs in NorCal:
There's JACKSON BOYS who control SF Chinatown. Originally Joe Boys, but they got no more beef wid the REAL WC.
There's a few VBZ in milpitas, and I know of a set in Fremont. there's probably a bit more around.
and of course you got FRISCO SIDE WAH CHING mostly in the 408, and a few up here in the 510.
those are just the famous ones, there's a few more.

(I am not a member of any large gang mentioned above)

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 8th, 2009, 1:31 am

BryMu wrote:yah know, I'm from the EAST BAY...
and you know what? this "Wah Ching" guy is fake, he's from EAST BAY side. He's not real Wah Ching.
East Bay Side WC claim blue n think they crip, and are faker than FS. The REAL WC by the Bay is FRISCO SIDE!!

back on topic, Asian Gangs in NorCal:
There's JACKSON BOYS who control SF Chinatown. Originally Joe Boys, but they got no more beef wid the REAL WC.
There's a few VBZ in milpitas, and I know of a set in Fremont. there's probably a bit more around.
and of course you got FRISCO SIDE WAH CHING mostly in the 408, and a few up here in the 510.
those are just the famous ones, there's a few more.

(I am not a member of any large gang mentioned above)
CUHHZ YOU REALLY DONT KNOW SHIT THEN. WHAT WAS THAT MESSAGE YOU JUS SENT ME. I AM NOT FINNA RETYPE THAT LONG ASS MESSAGE CUHHZ. YOU THINK FRISCO SIDE IS THE ONLY REAL WC THEN YOU DONT KNO SHIT BOUT WAH CHING CUHHZ. I HATE HOW PEOPLE TRY TAH TALK ABOUT GANGS WHEN THEY AINT EVEN IN THE GANG THEYSELF. YOU THINK YOU KNO OUR HISTORY JUST CUZ YOU WATCHED GANGLAND AND READ ABOUT US ON THE INTERNET? HELLL NAAA CUHHZ, WHY DONT YOU GO AND TRY TAH GET INTAH WAH CHING CUHHZ, WHY DONT YOU TRY TAH PUT IN WORK. NIGGA EBS WE GO HELLA HARD CUHHZ OUR SHIT BE SHHMACCIN

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 8th, 2009, 1:32 am

ALSO YOU HELLA DUMB CUHHZ, FRISCO IS 415. NOT 408 SO GET YA AREA CODES RIGHT FIRST CUHHZ.

BryMu
What city do you live in now?: Fremont

Unread post by BryMu » March 8th, 2009, 1:37 am

WAHCHING wrote:ALSO YOU HELLA DUMB CUHHZ, FRISCO IS 415. NOT 408 SO GET YA AREA CODES RIGHT FIRST CUHHZ.
I was talkin bout frisco side in SanHo.
And I jus go on what I hear from them, i dun got any other connections.
Sorry to be one sided.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 8th, 2009, 1:33 pm

WAHCHING wrote:

AND ALSO THAT BLOOD SHIT CUHHZ, THAT SHIT WAS OLD. ONLY OLDER HEADS BE BANGIN BLOOD. MOST NIGGAS NOW JUS CLAIM CRIP CUHHZ, AND IF NOT CRIP THEY FINNA JUS BANG black RAG DUB C CUHHZ. WC WE AINT EVEN BLOOD.

Actually, I do know WC like that. Times may change and in your case it looks like times have changed for the worse, "cuhhz". So in all my years of smashing on fools that tried to make fun, pick on, hurt our asian peoples is so that you can and the rest of these Pepsi generation can go out in the world and act like mexicans and blacks? I don't speak for anyone else except my crew but if you ask anyone my age and older, I am sure that they came up the same way. The same way you speak to emulate blacks are the same people that killed old chinese ladies while robbing motels. I guess you like it when fools come up to you with that ching chong chang bullsh*t. Keep emulating "niggas" and "eses" if you think it makes you look cool and scary. You are a disgrace in my eyes.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 8th, 2009, 1:48 pm

shing wrote:
WAHCHING wrote:

Actually, I do know WC like that. Times may change and in your case it looks like times have changed for the worse, "cuhhz". So in all my years of smashing on fools that tried to make fun, pick on, hurt our asian peoples is so that you can and the rest of these Pepsi generation can go out in the world and act like mexicans and blacks? I don't speak for anyone else except my crew but if you ask anyone my age and older, I am sure that they came up the same way. The same way you speak to emulate blacks are the same people that killed old chinese ladies while robbing motels. I guess you like it when fools come up to you with that ching chong chang bullsh*t. Keep emulating "niggas" and "eses" if you think it makes you look cool and scary. You are a disgrace in my eyes.
THATS WHAT I HATE. YOU DONT EVEN KNO OUR STORY AND YOU FINNA TRY TAH JUDGE US? FIRST OFF CUHHZ, "CUHHZ" AINT FROM BLACKS, I DIDNT MIMIC THAT OFF NO MOTHA FUCCA. I MIMICED THAT OFF MAH FELLOW ASIANS. ASIANS BEEN SAYIN CUHHZ FOR DECADES SO AGAIN GET YA FACTS STRAIGHT. WHAT YOU FINNA THINK IMA BE TALKIN IN TAGALOG OR CANTONESE? I REMEMBER DOIN A ESSAY back IN LIKE 8TH GRADE ABOUT THE WHOLE MELTING POT AND SALAD BOWL. WELL BRAH, ALL OUR SHIT MIXED. YEA ILL ADMIT SHIT AINT LIKE BEFORE, BUT WE AINT FUCCIN IMMIGRANTS NO MORE. BRUH I WAS BORN IN EAST OAKLAND, RAISED IN the EAST CUHHZ. DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU GROW UP CUHHZ. FIRST GEN WAH CHING NIGGAS WERE FROM CHINA AND GREW UP WHEN CHINATOWN WAS HELLA CHINESE CUHHZ. WELL NOW TIMES CHANGE. SO BEFORE YOU FUCCIN START THROWIN SHIT AROUND YOU DONT KNO US CUHHZ.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 8th, 2009, 4:49 pm

Like i said before, i do know WC very well. and i'm sure alot of them know me as well. and i'm "finna" throw sh*t wherever i want. Take a look back in a few years and see how stupid you sound. So go take your wannabe "nigga" ass and go make all your chips. You're dismissed.

S.W.A.T. Guerilla
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by S.W.A.T. Guerilla » March 8th, 2009, 6:58 pm

Why cant you youngsters or any asian "crip and blood" gangs in general just keep it original and rep your click for what it is then throw in the C and B shit? Do you feel that makes you more seem gangsta or what?

slam1

Unread post by slam1 » March 8th, 2009, 9:03 pm

wahching u sound like a fake ass g

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 8th, 2009, 10:19 pm

shing wrote:Like i said before, i do know WC very well. and i'm sure alot of them know me as well. and i'm "finna" throw sh*t wherever i want. Take a look back in a few years and see how stupid you sound. So go take your wannabe "nigga" ass and go make all your chips. You're dismissed.

BTW. I'm pretty sure that "cuhhz" came from blacks. It sure as hell didn't come from asians. You're the one that needs to get your facts straight. And yes, it probably would sound better if you spoke Tagalog or Cantonese. You may have written an essay about a melting pot or salad bowl in the 8th grade. But that was just from an 8th graders point of view. Your sh*t may be mixed, not mine. Asian Pride all the way. Keep tlaking like you do. See if any "niggas" come running to help you if you get into a wreck with some other "niggas". The funny thing is that I would probably show you more love than they ever will. Remeber that only your own people will ever give a sh*t about you! Peace out "cuhhz".

California714
What city do you live in now?: Westminster

Unread post by California714 » March 9th, 2009, 1:23 am

Lol. WAHCHING is fuckin gay I see them on the streets all day in westminster getting ready to get shot at. all these wahching faggots are camera whores taking pictures throwing up their little signs thats all they do. haha enough on these WindowCleaners

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 9th, 2009, 12:27 pm

I REALLY DONT EVEN KNO WHERE the FUCC TAH START I REALLY DONT. FIRST OFF, WAH CHING, IT ISNT EVEN FUCCIN FILIPINO OR CHINESE. AND LETS SAY IT WAS ALL CHINESE, HYPAHETICALLY. DO YOU KNO HOW MANY FUCCIN CHINESE LANGUAGES THERE ARE? THAT MEANS IF FUCCIN JUS THE SAN LEANDRO EBS WAH CHING WERE TAH TALK TO EACH OTHER. ALL THE FILIPINOS, HALF OF US SPEAK ILOCANO, the OTHER HALF SPEAK TAGALOG, AND ONE GUY SPEAKS KAPAMPANGAN. HOW THE FUCC WOULD WE TALK. THEN YOU GOT CHAN THAT NIGGA BE SPEAKIN MANDARIN. THEN YOU GOT ALL THE VIETS, HALF SPEAKING HUE, HALF SPEAKING NAM. THATS WHY WE FUCCIN TALK IN ENGLISH YOU FUCCIN IDIOT. WE ALL SPEAK DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.

AND WESTMINSTER. WE DONT GOT NO FUCCIN DUB C IN WESTMINSTER. the FUCC IS THAT? AND IM FUCCIN SICC OF HEARING SHIT FROM PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN FUCCIN BANG. SHIT CUHHZ I CANT EVEN THINK RIHGT NOW IM ON LIKE SHIT

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NoodleBoy » March 13th, 2009, 4:11 pm

Wow, we kinda got off subject here. Thanks to the people that actually answered my question. Anyway, I grew up in Oakland and never heard of Wah Ching claiming crip. Asian crips in the bay are mostly Cambodian, Laos, Mien, and Hmong people. Wah Ching are mostly Chinese and from what I saw when I lived in the bay they frowned on the whole blood/crip thing. Idk maybe times have changed but if WC are crips right now that's shocking. Oh anyone know if Hop Sing is still around? I met some members of Hop Sing in Oakland in the mid 90's. Wondering if they're still active.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 14th, 2009, 7:40 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:Wow, we kinda got off subject here. Thanks to the people that actually answered my question. Anyway, I grew up in Oakland and never heard of Wah Ching claiming crip. Asian crips in the bay are mostly Cambodian, Laos, Mien, and Hmong people. Wah Ching are mostly Chinese and from what I saw when I lived in the bay they frowned on the whole blood/crip thing. Idk maybe times have changed but if WC are crips right now that's shocking. Oh anyone know if Hop Sing is still around? I met some members of Hop Sing in Oakland in the mid 90's. Wondering if they're still active.
THESE DAYS CUHHZ, THERE AINT ANY MIENS OR HMONGS AROUND. HELLA VIETS, FILIPINOS, CAMBODIANS, AND A HANDFUL OF LAOS. SOME CHINESE, BUT NOT A LOT. HOP SING, YEA THEY STILL AROUND, MAH NIGGA BE FUCCIN WITH THEM AND HE FINNA JOIN HOP SING IN A SEC. HOP SING BE GETTIN DOWN CUHHZ. THERES LOTS OF HOP SING NIGGAS OUT IN CASTRO VALLEY. AND OF COURSE SF. A FEW HOP SINGS OUT IN OAKLAND AROUND AROUND 38TH ST CUHHZ. HOP SING THEY FUCCIN FIGHT AND SHIT LIKE THAT, BUT THEY DONT REALLY DO DIRT. THEY JUS KINDA KICC IT AND HAVE EACH OTHERS back

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NoodleBoy » March 16th, 2009, 6:36 pm

WAHCHING wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:Wow, we kinda got off subject here. Thanks to the people that actually answered my question. Anyway, I grew up in Oakland and never heard of Wah Ching claiming crip. Asian crips in the bay are mostly Cambodian, Laos, Mien, and Hmong people. Wah Ching are mostly Chinese and from what I saw when I lived in the bay they frowned on the whole blood/crip thing. Idk maybe times have changed but if WC are crips right now that's shocking. Oh anyone know if Hop Sing is still around? I met some members of Hop Sing in Oakland in the mid 90's. Wondering if they're still active.
Hop Sing in Castro Valley? Wow, I didn't know that.

THESE DAYS CUHHZ, THERE AINT ANY MIENS OR HMONGS AROUND. HELLA VIETS, FILIPINOS, CAMBODIANS, AND A HANDFUL OF LAOS. SOME CHINESE, BUT NOT A LOT. HOP SING, YEA THEY STILL AROUND, MAH NIGGA BE FUCCIN WITH THEM AND HE FINNA JOIN HOP SING IN A SEC. HOP SING BE GETTIN DOWN CUHHZ. THERES LOTS OF HOP SING NIGGAS OUT IN CASTRO VALLEY. AND OF COURSE SF. A FEW HOP SINGS OUT IN OAKLAND AROUND AROUND 38TH ST CUHHZ. HOP SING THEY FUCCIN FIGHT AND SHIT LIKE THAT, BUT THEY DONT REALLY DO DIRT. THEY JUS KINDA KICC IT AND HAVE EACH OTHERS back

ErbodyKillah916
What city do you live in now?: KILLAFORNIA

Unread post by ErbodyKillah916 » March 20th, 2009, 5:35 pm

ASIAN GANGS IN NOR CAL

Vietnamese In SJ
VR, DY, SF, SL, LVG, VBZ, CHINA-TOWN, VS
Cambodians In SJ
PTC, ATC, LCF, CWA, SJCC, ABZ, CBC, TRG, FDB

Asians In Sac
AG, ABZ, AGS, POLK St, MOD, HNS, TRG, CBC, OLB

Asians In Stocctown
LTC, ABZ, TRG, CBC, OB, MLS, AGC, IBG and a whole gang of mo

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NoodleBoy » March 20th, 2009, 6:29 pm

ErbodyKillah916 wrote:ASIAN GANGS IN NOR CAL

Vietnamese In SJ
VR, DY, SF, SL, LVG, VBZ, CHINA-TOWN, VS
Cambodians In SJ
PTC, ATC, LCF, CWA, SJCC, ABZ, CBC, TRG, FDB

Asians In Sac
AG, ABZ, AGS, POLK St, MOD, HNS, TRG, CBC, OLB

Asians In Stocctown
LTC, ABZ, TRG, CBC, OB, MLS, AGC, IBG and a whole gang of mo
Ok I know ABZ, MOD, and TRG. So what does AG, AGS, HNS, CBC, and OLB stand for? What type of Asian gang is Polk St.? Do they bang colors?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 21st, 2009, 1:26 am

Hmong Nation Society,Crazy Brother Clan,and Oriental Lazy Boyz? Talked to a brawd online that claimed "Polk St.Boys Crip".HNS are Crips,CBC is neutral and OLB if they're the same as LAOLB then they are Bloods.

dontrip
What city do you live in now?: NotAvailable

Unread post by dontrip » March 24th, 2009, 8:50 pm

THE NIGGA WITH THE USER NAME "WAHCHING" IS FAKE HES NOT WAHCHING HE DOSENT KNOE ANYONE OR ANYTHING ABOUT WAHCHING HES A NOBODY BEHIND A COMPUTER ONLINE BANGIN

SV408
What city do you live in now?: Sunnyvale

Unread post by SV408 » March 26th, 2009, 8:56 pm

yeah most wahching now a days out side of SF is fake filled with lil homeboys see them on gangland and saying lets start wahching in my hood. some BS just like all the crips and bloods out ther no hate or nothing but why do crips fight crips man i dont get it! crips should stay together i dont no much about bloods so i cant say much. but around here in Sunnyvale and sanjose i no of the main ones to be SjCC, BBZ(bay boyz), KMS(KillaMonkSoilder) SJCC got beef with the other 2 thatsw all i know really If you guys have any queston with KMS i can answer it they are my homies

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 26th, 2009, 10:53 pm

dontrip wrote:THE NIGGA WITH THE USER NAME "WAHCHING" IS FAKE HES NOT WAHCHING HE DOSENT KNOE ANYONE OR ANYTHING ABOUT WAHCHING HES A NOBODY BEHIND A COMPUTER ONLINE BANGIN

QFT