COMPTON CRIP HISTORY

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

COMPTON CRIP HISTORY

Unread post by cliffard » March 6th, 2009, 6:04 pm

this is primarily for casper and kev allhood, but i'm pretty sure theres other people on the board who might know something about this, when and why did the original compton crips split into the various compton neighborhoods, and what made them become such bad enemies. i'm sure i've read that southside and santana block were in a shooting war in the mid 80s, 25 years ago, what led to this bad blood? compton is only a small city, the compton crips had a ready made enemy in the pirus... any information about the history of compton crippin, what led to the formation of the different alliances, whether compton crips ride in the same car when incarcerated and also how the pirus split into different piru hoods would be appreciated.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: COMPTON CRIP HISTORY

Unread post by Manso » March 6th, 2009, 6:31 pm

Dude don't ask Casper shit... He's like a 35+yr old asian french dude...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 7th, 2009, 6:32 am

it wasnt like that they splitt into all these factions who now on the map

to my knolege the original Compton Crips and the Graandez were 2 different sets but were the roots of crippin in the hub
at the same time you had various other groups like Kelly Park Hustlers Original Swamps Ward lane Hustlers Ducky Boys ect
and some formed later
so you see that the originals didnt split they just transformed like Grandeez became Nuttys or Compton Crips became Original Front hood i heard
and the other existing groups became Crips
same with the ru side
the original pirus st boyz turned into FTP and WSP while other existing groups like Tree Top Trojans Ludaz Park Hustlers or Elm st Hustlers put on Piru

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 7th, 2009, 10:07 am

thanks h572dsta, so your set was already a gang, you just put the crip on it at a later date. what about other big compton hoods like southside and santana blocc?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 7th, 2009, 1:48 pm

cliffard wrote:thanks h572dsta, so your set was already a gang, you just put the crip on it at a later date. what about other big compton hoods like southside and santana blocc?
Ma hood was called Kelly Park Hustler Gang...it was formed in the early 70s,in the end 70s or early 80s we became Crips to join forces with the ADs SSs and NHCCs against the rus,but shit changed you know
i think Casper can speak on how the South was formed but Santana Blocc was known as the Santa Fee Mafia and is one of the oldest Gangs in Compton,i guess they became crips cause they surounded by Luders Park Froots and Treez
I heard that Fruit Town Pirus were called APR Boys but some other people say that they branched out of the original Pirus
Luders Park was a Hustler gang too and the elms brached of them in th early 80s

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 8th, 2009, 8:10 am

peace i dont want to get insulted everytime i talk about a city i use to live in ... so u rite homie !!!to be more specific 1986 was the year kelly parc joined
it was in retaliation for the murder of lil beep or bip u know better he was killed by lpp that year peace ...

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » March 8th, 2009, 8:03 pm

bgcasper wrote:peace i dont want to get insulted everytime i talk about a city i use to live in ... so u rite homie !!!to be more specific 1986 was the year kelly parc joined
it was in retaliation for the murder of lil beep or bip u know better he was killed by lpp that year peace ...
Dogg,i could have swore they was Crippin before 86 with NHC niggaz from that same age group
I played ball with them niggaz as a kid and later on ran into em in the streets and the system

and i think his name was Beeb RIP

they had the CPT on the news when that shit was going down

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 9th, 2009, 8:13 am

im gonna ask the older homies bout it

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » March 9th, 2009, 9:34 am

I dont know when all the different sets came about but i know most was formed before 1980
this is the era i can speak on a bit
by mid 80s SSC and PBC was goin at it
SBC was most notorious in the 80s,no disrespect to the other hoods
ADC was big hustlin and had the area sewed up
NHC had a gang of young riders,i know some of them niggaz
NBC was known to be a factor on the West,and they was deep in the system
PVC of course Somoans and Blacks,they was beefin with 1 of the CV sets by mid 80s
OFH was makin noise,being FTP rivals
CPC was active also,i was locked up with some hood niggaz from there
the rest of the hoods was out there reppin too holdin down the turf and thats why they still around 20 some years later

in 87 they called the meeting up at Compton high and started CC Rider,they got that shit on a documentary
my people from NHC gave me warning after he went to the meeting to watch out because it was on
fools was gettin popped on day and night and you had to keep heat on you damn near where ever you went

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 9th, 2009, 12:51 pm

respect to everyone thats answered back to this thread.....keep it comin!

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 9th, 2009, 12:52 pm

respect to everyone thats answered back to this thread.....keep it comin! 353 what documentary is that your talkin about with the CC riders in 86?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » March 9th, 2009, 3:36 pm

cliffard wrote:respect to everyone thats answered back to this thread.....keep it comin! 353 what documentary is that your talkin about with the CC riders in 86?
it was 87 when it went down
the documentary i saw was on Freeway Rick,Harry-O,and Hawncho ,i think it was called Godfathers Of LA,saw that shit on NBC back in the late 80s

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » March 11th, 2009, 10:35 am

CC Riders started in 86'... that meeting was not the formation of CC Riders but rather a meeting to stop the inner fighting amongst Compton sets.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » March 11th, 2009, 10:37 am

A lot of the Crip factions started because of the Red House that open up in Compton. Tookie, Monkey Man, Warlock, and other Crips held meetings in Oaks Park and Wilson Park and so thats how crips started forming in different nhoods. Mack Thomas was a co founder of the Grandees.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » March 11th, 2009, 10:52 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:CC Riders started in 86'... that meeting was not the formation of CC Riders but rather a meeting to stop the inner fighting amongst Compton sets.
I think they had the meeting in 87,after the OG from PBC got killed
after that they was on that CC Rider tip

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 11th, 2009, 12:37 pm

353 wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:CC Riders started in 86'... that meeting was not the formation of CC Riders but rather a meeting to stop the inner fighting amongst Compton sets.
was there a successful outcome to this meeting, did it stop different compton crip sets tripping on each other.. i guess at best it had limited success cause i hear some of you on here referring to the late 80s and early to mid 90s as the war years, do the street rivalries get put aside in the penitentiary?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » March 11th, 2009, 1:21 pm

cliffard wrote:
353 wrote:
was there a successful outcome to this meeting, did it stop different compton crip sets tripping on each other.. i guess at best it had limited success cause i hear some of you on here referring to the late 80s and early to mid 90s as the war years, do the street rivalries get put aside in the penitentiary?

depends, usually on the highest level yards all the bloods/crips come together, but still its only the blacks *mostly bloods/crips* who will fight amongst eachother even on level 4 yards, in county etc etc its a free for all, on high yards is kind of unity but still segregated, and still tussles here and there.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » March 17th, 2009, 5:14 pm

An OG name Marcellus from the Grandees and Gangsta from Santana started CC Riders in 4800 like 85/86

The meeting was afterwards....

More than just dude from Palmer was killed, there were several crip hoods that had a fallen member around the same date...

I contend the meeting was about bringing peace within compton crips, not the creation of cc riders persay..

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » March 18th, 2009, 4:39 am

cliffard wrote:this is primarily for casper and kev allhood, but i'm pretty sure theres other people on the board who might know something about this, when and why did the original compton crips split into the various compton neighborhoods, and what made them become such bad enemies. i'm sure i've read that southside and santana block were in a shooting war in the mid 80s, 25 years ago, what led to this bad blood? compton is only a small city, the compton crips had a ready made enemy in the pirus... any information about the history of compton crippin, what led to the formation of the different alliances, whether compton crips ride in the same car when incarcerated and also how the pirus split into different piru hoods would be appreciated.
far as i know there are some bitter rivalries specially between some crips.... i dont think they ride under cc car cuh there are some hardcore enemies in compton.....sayin cc is just sayin theyre crips reppin compton but it dosent make them one unit...i think some of them have allies outside of compton.....im not from compton so really dont know.....my question is,did somebody from grape st start anzac grape how are the to hoods related if at all??????

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 353 » March 18th, 2009, 2:34 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:An OG name Marcellus from the Grandees and Gangsta from Santana started CC Riders in 4800 like 85/86

The meeting was afterwards....

More than just dude from Palmer was killed, there were several crip hoods that had a fallen member around the same date...

I contend the meeting was about bringing peace within compton crips, not the creation of cc riders persay..

ok i get what you sayin,i figured it was older Gs that sparked it
im just sayin after that meeting it was like a CCR movement with the CPT. Crips

Yeah it was active in the Hub from the East to the West

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 4th, 2009, 4:16 am

[quote="Manso"]Dude don't ask Casper shit... He's like a 35+yr old asian french dude...[/quote]
A DOLLA A MILE OF DICC RIDIN WOULD PROBABLY MAKE U A MILLIONAIRE ....
ASK YO MOMA ABOUT OBG CASPER THE CUBAN VIET IM PROBABLY ONE OF YOUR DADY'S

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 7th, 2009, 3:57 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Manso wrote:Dude don't ask Casper shit... He's like a 35+yr old asian french dude...
A DOLLA A MILE OF DICC RIDIN WOULD PROBABLY MAKE U A MILLIONAIRE ....
ASK YO MOMA ABOUT OBG CASPER THE CUBAN VIET IM PROBABLY ONE OF YOUR DADY'S
Oh now your a OBG? LOL how did that happen all the way out there in france? Has any Compton resident on here ever seen a cuban-viet from france in Compton before??? lol

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 7th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Oh now your a OBG? LOL how did that happen all the way out there in france? Has any Compton resident on here ever seen a cuban-viet from france in Compton before???

[img]http:/www.allhoodpublishing.com/images2/BG5.jpg[/img]

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 7th, 2009, 9:05 pm

Oh now your a OBG? LOL how did that happen all the way out there in france? Has any Compton resident on here ever seen a cuban-viet from france in Compton before???

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 7th, 2009, 10:30 pm

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 7th, 2009, 11:49 pm

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 8th, 2009, 7:29 am

casper, u gotta defend yourself. please explain once and for all how u went from growing up in Compton, Cali to living in France. I mean, it really don't look too good bro. Are you from southside or southcide ? Cos your own ex Yankee brothers are rejecting u.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 8th, 2009, 10:38 am

Hey casper, on the serious side, I am thinking of goinng to Thailand for a vacation...

WOuld you recommend Ko Pi Pi, Ko Samoui or Phuket??

Also ever heard of the Banyan Tree Phuket??

Or any other beach type place..

Also, ever been to Chang Mai?

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » May 8th, 2009, 2:12 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:casper, u gotta defend yourself. please explain once and for all how u went from growing up in Compton, Cali to living in France. I mean, it really don't look too good bro. Are you from southside or southcide ? Cos your own ex Yankee brothers are rejecting u.
Exactly, you should answer that Casper. You would be surprised by being honest you would gain MUCH more respect than you ever would from continuing or stretching out a lie. You would have my respect for telling the truth atleast, as for these so-called gangsters who get a kick out of spending their whole days trying to expose you, maybe they wont quit with there routine, but Im pretty sure most of the grown ups on the board would just be right back to the subject of this board which is gang information and history.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 8th, 2009, 10:05 pm

lol i grew up in north long beach cpt area and moved to france after my parents divorsed in the 80's so we moved to france were my mother have family located on south 13 dixtrict paris from there i got deep into gang war and was part of the original skinhead huntaz there's a dvd about all that 80's shit than i got busted and got deep into kicc boxing got an europeen title the year 1992 than moved to the army and then back out was involved in the first gold french rap cd named cosa nostra from the band mafia trece and then i invested in diving in thailand ...got 4 kids an a happy life ...im still involve in hood product including t shirt and cd's who are sold down my project and in few homiesspots who have shops in south paris and north and we actually signed a contract with wagram last week and one of my new shit ll have national coverage ...now i aint no active sscc i just grew up there thats all and when i loged in here first i was more tryin to hood joke and clown than anything serious ..but with time and because of the few personne i respect around here i choosed to open my real me to some of the others ..thats alll ..i still got lots of love for sscc and i do have people i luv from that hood and in the futur its my wish to unite the positiv energies from all people i know ...thats alll lol

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 8th, 2009, 11:35 pm

Casper, hey man, can you answer my posts about Thailand? LOL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 9th, 2009, 3:14 am

[quote="HiloBoy"]Casper, hey man, can you answer my posts about Thailand? LOL[/quote]bayan tree is expensive lol