The return of the Bla*K Panther Party

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

The return of the Bla*K Panther Party

Unread post by Manaic » March 17th, 2009, 11:35 am

Its time 4k the BPP 2 com back. I do'nt want 2 c a big ass race war,but most of the Surenos r gettin out of control.
They think cause they got a Mexican mayor, they run shit. Hell 2 the naw. I remember back in Loc-ke HS we had beat up a mexican day.Every latino that waz not down with blacc and brown unity waz goin down, even that weak ass gang SouthxLos 13.So we got a blacc president and it's time 4 unity or show these mexicans what time it is.Fuc* movin out of So.Cal. we have the fuccin right 2 stay here 2. we help build CA aswell. I love Latinos, my wife ,who is also the mother of my unborn child is Puerto Rican.So i want unity.Its not about color, of ur skin,ur faith or where u from.Blaccs wake up, we have been through this BS before with white people and we're not goin through again with a race that basically under us. They can have latino mayor, but like Young Jeezy says my president is blacc and lambo is blu.

Blacc love and brown pride

boantza
What city do you live in now?: Bucuresti

Re: The return of the Bla*K Panther Party

Unread post by boantza » March 17th, 2009, 12:06 pm

and they say white people are racist...

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Manaic » March 17th, 2009, 12:09 pm

boantza wrote:and they say white people are racist...
I'm not racist dude,i'm just keep it real

rolling40s
What city do you live in now?: los scangeles

Unread post by rolling40s » March 17th, 2009, 1:27 pm

Manaic wrote:Its time 4k the BPP 2 com back. I do'nt want 2 c a big ass race war,but most of the Surenos r gettin out of control.
They think cause they got a Mexican mayor, they run shit. Hell 2 the naw. I remember back in Loc-ke HS we had beat up a mexican day.Every latino that waz not down with black and brown unity waz goin down, even that weak ass gang SouthxLos 13.So we got a black president and it's time 4 unity or show these mexicans what time it is.Fuc* movin out of So.Cal. we have the fuccin right 2 stay here 2. we help build CA aswell. I love Latinos, my wife ,who is also the mother of my unborn child is Puerto Rican.So i want unity.Its not about color, of ur skin,ur faith or where u from.Blaccs wake up, we have been through this BS before with white people and we're not goin through again with a race that basically under us. They can have latino mayor, but like Young Jeezy says my president is black and lambo is blu.

black love and brown pride
Its too many bitch niggas that you gotta smash on for them to wake up. But I feel you cuh. I'm down for this black unity thing. If we could get snoovs, b-dawgs, hoodstas and gangsta motherfuckers to sit down together and address the issuses that are pressuring their communities maybe there could be more unity. But as it is every person stands for their own benefit and profit, and often at the expense of the next nigga. But keep that mindframe cuhz I like that.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » March 17th, 2009, 1:33 pm

rolling40s wrote:
Manaic wrote:Its time 4k the BPP 2 com back. I do'nt want 2 c a big ass race war,but most of the Surenos r gettin out of control.
They think cause they got a Mexican mayor, they run shit. Hell 2 the naw. I remember back in Loc-ke HS we had beat up a mexican day.Every latino that waz not down with black and brown unity waz goin down, even that weak ass gang SouthxLos 13.So we got a black president and it's time 4 unity or show these mexicans what time it is.Fuc* movin out of So.Cal. we have the fuccin right 2 stay here 2. we help build CA aswell. I love Latinos, my wife ,who is also the mother of my unborn child is Puerto Rican.So i want unity.Its not about color, of ur skin,ur faith or where u from.Blaccs wake up, we have been through this BS before with white people and we're not goin through again with a race that basically under us. They can have latino mayor, but like Young Jeezy says my president is black and lambo is blu.

Its too many bitch niggas that you gotta smash on for them to wake up. But I feel you cuh. I'm down for this black unity thing. If we could get hoovers, b-dawgs, hoodstas and gangsta motherfuckers to sit down together and address the issuses that are pressuring their communities maybe there could be more unity. But as it is every person stands for their own benefit and profit, and often at the expense of the next nigga. But keep that mindframe cuhz I like that.
CO-SIGN!

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Manaic » March 18th, 2009, 11:11 am

rolling40s wrote:

Its too many bitch niggas that you gotta smash on for them to wake up. But I feel you cuh. I'm down for this black unity thing. If we could get hoovers, b-dawgs, hoodstas and gangsta motherfuckers to sit down together and address the issuses that are pressuring their communities maybe there could be more unity. But as it is every person stands for their own benefit and profit, and often at the expense of the next nigga. But keep that mindframe cuhz I like that.
I feel u cuz,my moms always told me that blacc folks always been envy of each other and won't even help each other. Just a few will, like Rosa Parks,MLK,X and others.But the damn dumb ass niggas that keep shit up among us blaccs, keeps us down. So my nigga rollin 40 and NHBPSK, i'm start with the beef my nig and lets get this blacc unity poppin all over the city.

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » March 18th, 2009, 2:14 pm

give up niggas is doomed for all eternity

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » March 18th, 2009, 2:29 pm

SEKRET wrote:give up niggas is doomed for all eternity
Lol fo real, hard head niggas out in these streets dont wanna hear nothin about black unity. They rather peel a niggas cap.

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Manaic » March 19th, 2009, 12:27 pm

Triggeration wrote:
SEKRET wrote:give up niggas is doomed for all eternity
Lol fo real, hard head niggas out in these streets dont wanna hear nothin about black unity. They rather peel a niggas cap.
Hell ya my nig, i hope cuz was'nt a blac man

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » March 19th, 2009, 2:43 pm

I been on that kinda shit...But mexican have been bamboozled to think black is there enemy. Educated Mexicans know the Biz and know white is the true enemy...Any person of color is a threat to a white man because they are genetically inferior and recessive. But i dont know wy all races beef with blacks(asian, mexican, and white) when we keep the economy stimulated by purchasing everything they sell to use from Swapmeet goods, to liquor, tacos, to rims and Diamonds that keep africans basically enslaved in their home.

Mexicans have pride for their race...MArk Sanchez went to the NFL draft and hired his brother Jose to be his agent and represent him. A nigga gets a wite man to do this because he was taught white ppl know what theyre doing and not to give another brotha a chance(Sad, but thas how of mentality is today also known as the "House Nigger" thought process

What would happen if blacks did unite? all black gangs did business with eachother and only with eacother, we didnt buy from asians and mexicans? and all entertainers from Athletes to rappers to actors started investing in the communities for the BPP movement(on some BlackWallStreet shit, what would the outcome be of a bunch of united niggas?

America fears that day! Look at would the Boston Celtics did in 1 year when a bunch of scrappy niggas and a niggas coach r on the same page...Mutha Fuck Pau Gasol n Luke Walton. lol

Go Lake Show!

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Manaic » March 20th, 2009, 1:10 pm

kmcox wrote:I been on that kinda shit...But mexican have been bamboozled to think black is there enemy. Educated Mexicans know the Biz and know white is the true enemy...Any person of color is a threat to a white man because they are genetically inferior and recessive. But i dont know wy all races beef with blacks(asian, mexican, and white) when we keep the economy stimulated by purchasing everything they sell to use from Swapmeet goods, to liquor, tacos, to rims and Diamonds that keep africans basically enslaved in their home.

Mexicans have pride for their race...MArk Sanchez went to the NFL draft and hired his brother Jose to be his agent and represent him. A nigga gets a wite man to do this because he was taught white ppl know what theyre doing and not to give another brotha a chance(Sad, but thas how of mentality is today also known as the "House Nigger" thought process

What would happen if blacks did unite? all black gangs did business with eachother and only with eacother, we didnt buy from asians and mexicans? and all entertainers from Athletes to rappers to actors started investing in the communities for the BPP movement(on some BlackWallStreet shit, what would the outcome be of a bunch of united niggas?

America fears that day! Look at would the Boston Celtics did in 1 year when a bunch of scrappy niggas and a niggas coach r on the same page...Mutha fu-- Pau Gasol n Luke Walton. lol

Go Lake Show!
Ur right dude what u said, blaccs do think white folks no everything, but thet do'nt. Look what happen 2 Wall Street,AIG and the war.C blacc have been tought way back in slavery time that if is;nt white,its not right and thats fuccin shame.Whites have Latinos,Asians and other races think blacc is ugly and stupid people. They even have us thinkin were not shit.In LA, beefing about C's and B's,in the Chi 6s and 5s,Orleans,wards and NY Bourghs. Blacc wake the fucc up and smell the fuccin coffee,before we be like the dinosaurs.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 22nd, 2009, 8:06 am

first thing start buying yall own shit....keep your dollars black, no strength without finance. then stop killin each other over fuckrees.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » March 22nd, 2009, 7:06 pm

cliffard wrote:first thing start buying yall own shit....keep your dollars black, no strength without finance. then stop killin each other over fuckrees.

In this Capitalist nation Money is power...give to a black man rather than the other man. We are the number 1 consumers and generate $$$$ for every1 else, y not keep that with in our own race...Mexican do along with Jews, Asians, and so on do....Why does it seem like we hate our selves....We can cripple business of other races while enriching our brothers and sisters with all the goods we import from other races..Foods we eat( chinese and mexican) shit we buy. liquor, swapmeet shit, nail, tattos,....

Member when the mexican didnt go to work that 1 day and march downtown...White folks was shitting bricks cus they had no1 to do their slave labor

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » March 22nd, 2009, 11:00 pm

Blacks have to become tight like one big FAMILY like we use to think back in 60s and 70s and further back as slaves , and black leaders , marcus garvey , nat turner , .....defend ourselves from Racist , predjudice assholes who invented this and spread it.....after all these years its still here

blacks have to unite just like the ....jews , the italian , asians .......if you are NOT of the african Race you cant get in or around us and make too much and make money off us .....

we are TOO friendly or the first to give in , and let other people take advantage of us , they learn about us and then break us down ,

other races stick together and hire there own , look out for there own people in buisness and stores and everyday life....Blacks need to look out for there people all black african people around the world we can be strong again to our culture is one the hottest shits on this planet people love our style!!

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by tony323 » March 23rd, 2009, 11:06 am

how about we eliminate bias and predjiduce against all. instead of dividin races.

i think we need to shed light upon conspiracies of white supremacy.

i think people need to be aware how the hood affects you, so you can for see it and not let it happen.

i think we need better education and recreation.

i think we need to realize we all are human. when you lose respect for humanity, you lose a little respect for yourself.....

not all white people are racist...so dont say white people...but this is the effect of white supremacist shyt that would be more correct.

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » March 23rd, 2009, 12:01 pm

THE BLACK PANTHER PARTY IS IN LA...

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 26th, 2009, 5:44 pm

rolling40s wrote:

We are sitting down.. May I suggest that you contact fathersofthecommunity@yahoo.com and I agree. We need a strong movement. We need not be seperate from the Latino's for it was both Black and Latino that founded LA. But what we DO need is a chance to get our people caught up. We have been seperate and un-equal for so long that we MUST pay some special attention to our black youth.

We live in these communities together, let us move in these communities together.

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » March 27th, 2009, 8:08 am

black unity?
Start unifying period!
those who want to unify stand together those who don't want to will get n where the fit n.

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » March 27th, 2009, 9:55 am

i understand black unity.

everyone has been so offensive on black people, i believe a good defense for black people is to stick together.

europeans and asian have been doin it.

unity period...na not really, nobody is gonna suupport black people like black people

the struggle of the african race is the most epedemic, from these ghettos, to the carribean, to africa

the conspiracy of it all is a system created to subtract blacks

they use drugs, guns, scarce food, nd infiltrated governments to do it.

at the end of the day, everybody else sells out black people

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » March 27th, 2009, 3:39 pm

the system also uses mind control and biological war fare i forgot to add

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » March 29th, 2009, 1:16 am

tony323 wrote:i understand black unity.

everyone has been so offensive on black people, i believe a good defense for black people is to stick together.

europeans and asian have been doin it.

unity period...na not really, nobody is gonna suupport black people like black people

the struggle of the african race is the most epedemic, from these ghettos, to the carribean, to africa

the conspiracy of it all is a system created to subtract blacks

they use drugs, guns, scarce food, nd infiltrated governments to do it.

at the end of the day, everybody else sells out black people

EXACTLY ...........WE NEED TO UNIFY " US " FIRST , BUILD OUR OWN AFRICAN BOND AND GET BACK TO LOVING OURSELVES , OUR FAMILY OUR PEOPLE ,OUR CULTURE AND MUSIC WORLD WIDE PAN - AFRICANISIM FIRST .........THEN BECOME PART THE WORLD FAMILY GROUP

BECAUSE : WHITES , ASIANS ,JEWS , MIDDLE EAST , AND OTHERS LOVE THERE PEOPLE FIRST ....BEFORE OTHERS ....

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west los angeles

Unread post by T3floknk2 » March 30th, 2009, 10:38 am

I ride with thenew Black Panthers BRLP Black Riders Liberation Party we march down Crenshaw screaming out Black Power training educating gathering donations and throwing up that Black fist its a good thing being united with your nation. Ive even had to defend a mentally disabled Black from some southsider surenos tryna pick on him me and the Panthers ran to his safety on King and Crenshaw the surenos drove away but came back 2 times throwing up gang signs me and my captain chased them down in my car into the store headed east down king before alington. I wanted to go inside with my 38. revolver but my captain stopped me and said "Im gonna chop their heads off with my words".After he let em know wus poppin and that we on some revolutionary shit but we can get it cracking cuz we gangstas the older one got the point the younger told me "aww man dont trip off my homey he dont mean it" etc. etc. smiling and looking scared so we didnt blast them.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 30th, 2009, 1:58 pm

tony323 wrote:the system also uses mind control and biological war fare i forgot to add
I agree about the mind control. But may I have an example of biological warfare. The only example that comes to mind is the rumor I heard that the hair glue and hair dye our sisters use affects the brain and in some way it alters their way of thinking.

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Manaic » March 31st, 2009, 10:09 am

T3floknk2 wrote:I ride with thenew Black Panthers BRLP Black Riders Liberation Party we march down Crenshaw screaming out Black Power training educating gathering donations and throwing up that Black fist its a good thing being united with your nation. Ive even had to defend a mentally disabled Black from some southsider surenos tryna pick on him me and the Panthers ran to his safety on King and Crenshaw the surenos drove away but came back 2 times throwing up gang signs me and my captain chased them down in my car into the store headed east down king before alington. I wanted to go inside with my 38. revolver but my captain stopped me and said "Im gonna chop their heads off with my words".After he let em know wus poppin and that we on some revolutionary shit but we can get it cracking because we gangstas the older one got the point the younger told me "aww man dont trip off my homey he dont mean it" etc. etc. smiling and looking scared so we didnt blast them.
Thats what i'm talkin about my dude,more Black Love

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 31st, 2009, 1:20 pm

T3floknk2 wrote:I ride with thenew Black Panthers BRLP Black Riders Liberation Party we march down Crenshaw screaming out Black Power training educating gathering donations and throwing up that Black fist its a good thing being united with your nation. Ive even had to defend a mentally disabled Black from some southsider surenos tryna pick on him me and the Panthers ran to his safety on King and Crenshaw the surenos drove away but came back 2 times throwing up gang signs me and my captain chased them down in my car into the store headed east down king before alington. I wanted to go inside with my 38. revolver but my captain stopped me and said "Im gonna chop their heads off with my words".After he let em know wus poppin and that we on some revolutionary shit but we can get it cracking because we gangstas the older one got the point the younger told me "aww man dont trip off my homey he dont mean it" etc. etc. smiling and looking scared so we didnt blast them.
I sat in on a conference call last year with one of your sisters. We were discussing the Peace Summit in Kansas City. I've lost track of her. Can you have her contact me please. ( Fists in the Air )

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west los angeles

Unread post by T3floknk2 » April 2nd, 2009, 9:47 am

Every since General TACO got railed roaded by the pigs we been in the bat cave laying low. Black power Black love

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 3rd, 2009, 4:10 pm

T3floknk2 wrote:Every since General TACO got railed roaded by the pigs we been in the bat cave laying low. Black power Black love
I feel you.. You know where to find me..

markymark
What city do you live in now?: LANCASTER

Unread post by markymark » April 4th, 2009, 1:10 pm

WHEN PPL SAY TRAMPK WHAT HOOD IS THEY DISSIN?

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » April 4th, 2009, 3:45 pm

markymark wrote:WHEN PPL SAY TRAMPK WHAT HOOD IS THEY DISSIN?
trays...

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » April 4th, 2009, 3:45 pm

NHBPSK wrote:
trays...
now im thinkin, WTF that had to do with this topic?..i shouldnt have even answered that shit...

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 6th, 2009, 9:15 am

hahah!!!!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 6th, 2009, 9:18 am

NHBPSK wrote:
NHBPSK wrote:
trays...
now im thinkin, WTF that had to do with this topic?..i shouldnt have even answered that shit...
Markymark.... What was the purpose of asking this question Sir.. Were you trying to provoke, or invoke?