ETG AND IFG?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

ETG AND IFG?

Unread post by cixxwonn » March 14th, 2009, 6:06 am

IF ifg's and etg's are allies how does this work??

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ETG AND IFG?

Unread post by cliffard » March 14th, 2009, 6:54 am

ask someone from one of the two hoods, gekapone is from families i think and he seems reputable, he posts on here occasionally. i think that the younger eight trays push gangster a lot harder than they push crip, they've been at war with the sixties since 79 and the nineties not long after that which has swollen to become gangster crip vs. neighborhood crip whereas 83s vs. ifg has taken a back seat to the extent that ifg can hang in 83 hood and vice versa. kinda like my enemies enemy is my friend.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » March 14th, 2009, 11:42 am

ifg and etg have been cooler for longer than ya'll think...

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » March 14th, 2009, 1:39 pm

NHBPSK wrote:ifg and etg have been cooler for longer than ya'll think...
can you elaborate?

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » March 14th, 2009, 2:14 pm

umm, they been fuccin with eachother longer then its been brought out in the net that they have. im not gonna get into politics and shit cuz dis aint the place for all that.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » March 15th, 2009, 11:51 am

NHBPSK wrote:umm, they been fuccin with eachother longer then its been brought out in the net that they have. im not gonna get into politics and shit because dis aint the place for all that.
translation = i don't know what the fuck i'm talking about, but i wanna feel like i know something about this topic guys

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » March 15th, 2009, 12:11 pm

lol

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » March 15th, 2009, 12:16 pm

dubts wrote:
NHBPSK wrote:umm, they been fuccin with eachother longer then its been brought out in the net that they have. im not gonna get into politics and shit because dis aint the place for all that.
translation = i don't know what the fu-- i'm talking about, but i wanna feel like i know something about this topic guys

nah my nigga like i stated in anotha thread, i aint bout that puttin niggas info out, specially somebody elses hood. how wuld u feel if i started droppin inside shit about your imaginary hood? u wuldnt like that shit, i kno i wuldnt.

u can if u want, im not that type of nigga.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » March 15th, 2009, 12:17 pm

dubts wrote:
translation = i don't know what the fu-- i'm talking about, but i wanna feel like i know something about this topic guys

and niggas kno IFG and ETG been function im sure u kno that since u kno about every otha hood. fuccin gang reserchin cop ass nigga. mightest well holla at Alonzo for a job on here. since u spend ya life on here anyway.

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cixxwonn » March 15th, 2009, 7:02 pm

Do real O.G's honor that I mean fools from back in the 80's - I grew up in so. cal in the 80's and for c's to hang with b's is like what?
so how do other ETG crip allies feel about that mixture?
HCG's are c-kingdom now do they run with any dogs?

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » March 17th, 2009, 3:18 am

WE BEEN cool WITH ETG FOR A FEW YEARS NOW

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » March 17th, 2009, 12:21 pm

gekapone wrote:WE BEEN cool WITH ETG FOR A FEW YEARS NOW

exactly wat i was sayin..thank u. straight from a real IFG nigga, not no Watts dick hugger.

rolling40s
What city do you live in now?: los scangeles

Unread post by rolling40s » March 17th, 2009, 1:35 pm

cixxwonn wrote:IF ifg's and etg's are allies how does this work??
How does that work? It works like Naybors don't need favors and N's don't need friends, lol

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NHBPSK » March 17th, 2009, 2:01 pm

cixxwonn wrote:Do real O.G's honor that I mean fools from back in the 80's - I grew up in so. cal in the 80's and for c's to hang with b's is like what?
so how do other ETG crip allies feel about that mixture?
HCG's are c-kingdom now do they run with any dogs?

yea Hoovers function with both crips and bloods, even tho they say they Crip killers, they function with more then enuff crip hoods to make u raise a eyebrow.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » March 17th, 2009, 4:09 pm

that crip and blood shit is goin to be over soon its goin to be about allies and who you beef with...bloods are beefing with pirus and other bloods.......most crips main enemies is other crips.......a couple gangs came out claimin neither......hoovers drop the crip shit all together..... i think the riots might of had something to do with it and maybe the mexican beefin and money is makin niggas think a little different....niggaz be dressed more like civillians now i be c'n crips with red on and shit... its a trip....i aint sayin the blood and crip beef is gone cuh its still strong but its fading and im glad cuh niggaz got to come together deeper in the joint.and smash the niggaz pullin that gay shit.............all in all they got a hellava common enemy....60's/nhc..........kinda remind you of a similar situation in watts.

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » March 18th, 2009, 10:44 am

YEAH, ETG HAS BEEN COOL with IFG FOR ABOUT 4 TO 5 YEARS NOW.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » March 19th, 2009, 3:40 am

I CANT SPEAK FOR ALL THE NIGGAS BANGING ETG BUT THE FARWEST NIGGAS DONT REALLY BANG CRIP...REAL TALK...THEM NIGGAS IS BANGIN GANGSTAS....
WE STILL BANG BLOODS...WE STILL PUSH CK...THEY DO NOT PUSH BK...PERIOD...THEY ANYBODY KILLA....WE THE ONLY BLOOD HOOD THEY FUCK WITH...AND THE ONLY CRIP HOODS THEY FUCK WITH IS THE TROUBLES, 52 HOOVAS, BROADWAYS AND AVALONS....THATS PRETTY MUCH IT....ANYBODY ELSE IS A ENEMY TO THEM....CRIP OR BLOOD...WE STILL FUCK WITH ALL DAMUS...WE GOT SOME LIGHTWEIGHT FUNK WITH THE JAYS...BUT IT DEPENDS ON WHO U TALK TO....SHIT I STILL FUCK WITH CERTAIN NIGGAS FROM STONES....BUT WE HAVE NO MAJOR BEEF WITH ANY BLOODS OR PIRUS...

THEY DONT EVEN PUT A C ON THE END OF THEIR HIT UPS...THEY PUT THE 1 IN THE G...WE CAN SAY CRAB AND THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK..WE WACK OUT ALL C'S AND THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK...THEY COULD CARE LESS...BUT THEY NOT SAYIN FUCK SLOBS OR HITIN UP BK DOWN VAN NESS....THATS JUST THE TRUTH....ANY NIGGA THAT CAN FIND THAT SHIT WILL SHUT ME THE FUCK UP!!! LMAO

BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED IM NOT SAYIN THEY SCARED OR SUM SHIT LIKE THAT...THEY DONT DO IT BECAUSE OF RESPECT FOR THE HOOD....WE BANG BLOODS AND THEY BANG GANGSTAS...SO WE DONT WACK OUT G'S....BUT U KNOW HOW THIS HOOD SHIT GO....IT COULD ALL CHANGE OVERNIGHT...ESPECIALLY WITH US YOUNG GUNNERS...ITS HOT IN THE STREETS RIGHT NOW...THIS SHIT IS LIL IRAQ...I REALLY AINT BEEN ONLINE TOO MUCH LATELY...BUT I RESPECT ALL THE HOODS THATS REALLY GETTIN ACTIVE....I FIND IT FUNNY HOW SUM NIGGAS ACT LIKE THEY DONT SEE US...LIKE WE AINT OUT...LIKE WE NOT A MAJOR FACTOR...THAT SHIT TICKLES ME..BUT WHILE NIGGAS HATE AND ACT LIKE WE AINT ACTIVE....WE GONE KEEP KNOCKIN NIGGAS OFF...IF I SEEM A LIL BITTER EXCUSE ME MY NIGGAS BUT ITS JUST THAT HOT RIGHT NOW...BUT REAL TALK THOUGH IF U BANG OR DONT BANG AND U GONE BE IN THE 60'S 90'S 100'S LEGEND HOOD THE ETG HOOD MY HOOD OR INGLEWOOD PERIOD WATCH THE FUCK OUT...BECAUSE RIGHT NOW NIGGAS IS ON SUM SHOOT FIRST ASK LATER TYPE SHIT...THATS ALL I CAN SAY

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » March 19th, 2009, 5:34 am

YEP, RASKALS, NACHOS, FAMILIES, EIGHTEENS, EVEN SISSIES ITS ALL GOING DOWN. AND THOSE NIGGAS FROM D NUTTY NORTH SIDE R TRIPPING SO C SAFE

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cixxwonn » March 20th, 2009, 5:10 am

Thanks for answering my post to all my real west coast riders who been respectful.
I was curious because I c Chicago is just like L.A.
No disrespect but yall might be about 10 years behind us. If you watch what's going on out here you will c how L.A. will be
In the 50's - 80's Chicago was banging like L.A. in the 70-?
Now everybody just on money. Youngta bang when they get on by the 20's they b all about money.
Sometime you might find 2 opposition working together to get money.
Eses bang till they die or start a family

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by tony323 » March 20th, 2009, 10:43 am

yall are exaduratin etg ifg tho

a ifg will get his ass fire on in 83

dey truce against neighborhood

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » March 20th, 2009, 11:05 am

ok i read a post above here. about crab nd slob

crips nd bloods dont care bout that crab nd slob.

crips nd bloods dont go to war over words anymore das 80s sht.

83 is still crips...but im not gon explain some la sht on here

jus cuz bloods cross out c's in they hood dont mean dem nyggas wont end that truce if you wak crip out in they hood.

the fact that crips nd bloods truce each other, you already know they not trippin over c's nd b's wakked out in they own hood

all crips wak b's nd vise versa with bloods

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » March 20th, 2009, 11:07 am

but i get what your sayin tho...cuz crips are more sensitive about wakked c's

bloods are used to it everybody waks out b's lol

bosko
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by bosko » June 1st, 2009, 2:25 pm

This the real banger 92 IFG Ck Napp Bashin Hard TacKo killa and Fuck Nachos And Lucky Charms. We aint close with the 83 thats BS its more like you do you and we wil do us we aint beefin but then again we aint tying rags together singing familytrays either. the little homies fuck with the northside 83 and thats it.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by youayntfresh » June 1st, 2009, 10:27 pm

bosko wrote:This the real banger 92 IFG Ck Napp Bashin Hard TacKo killa and fu-- Nachos And Lucky Charms. We aint close with the 83 thats BS its more like you do you and we wil do us we aint beefin but then again we aint tying rags together singing familytrays either. the little homies fu-- with the northside 83 and thats it.

Shit the fuck you dirty ass africunt knee grow...Take that racist shit to a different forum.

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » June 1st, 2009, 10:43 pm

youayntfresh wrote:
bosko wrote:This the real banger 92 IFG Ck Napp Bashin Hard TacKo killa and fu-- Nachos And Lucky Charms. We aint close with the 83 thats BS its more like you do you and we wil do us we aint beefin but then again we aint tying rags together singing familytrays either. the little homies fu-- with the northside 83 and thats it.

Shit the fu-- you dirty ass africunt knee grow...Take that racist shit to a different forum.
Calm the fuck down. He's dissing the hard time hustlers dude. That's what hard tacos means

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » June 1st, 2009, 10:44 pm

umad wrote:
youayntfresh wrote:

Shit the fu-- you dirty ass africunt knee grow...Take that racist shit to a different forum.
Calm the fu-- down. He's dissing the hard time hustlers dude. That's what hard tacos means
And I believe the nachos is refering to the nineties.

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: .......

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » June 2nd, 2009, 5:04 am

yeah Nachos= 90's .... lol @ homeboy thinking he was being racist.

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » June 2nd, 2009, 11:38 am

BROWNCHUCCS wrote:yeah Nachos= 90's .... lol @ homeboy thinking he was being racist.
wow... you don't give up do you....

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » June 3rd, 2009, 7:55 am

fucc u talking about?

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » June 3rd, 2009, 9:21 am

BROWNCHUCCS wrote:mess u talking about?

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » June 3rd, 2009, 9:24 am

You're an idiot

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » June 3rd, 2009, 3:08 pm

you feel better about yourself now? random ass nigga.