Question

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Question

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 17th, 2009, 12:23 pm

If I know that I hurt somebodies feelings, do I have to ask forgiveness. ??????????

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: Question

Unread post by razbojnik » March 17th, 2009, 5:01 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:If I know that I hurt somebodies feelings, do I have to ask forgiveness. ??????????
You should sit him/her down and talk, or something. He should tell you first, otherwise you shouldn't really give a fuck. But on the other hand, yeah if it's obvious you hurt his feelings talk with him about it or something.

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » March 18th, 2009, 9:02 am

if he's a piece of shit, probably best to jus pray for him and let it be. no guy should be a burden on a girl. any guy that has his feelings hurt by a girl is a faggot and he aint gettin enough money.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 18th, 2009, 2:27 pm

razbojnik wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:If I know that I hurt somebodies feelings, do I have to ask forgiveness. ??????????
You should sit him/her down and talk, or something. He should tell you first, otherwise you shouldn't really give a fu--. But on the other hand, yeah if it's obvious you hurt his feelings talk with him about it or something.
I understand. But lets flip it:

What do I do if somebody has hurt me, and I tell them that I am hurt by what ever it was, but they never ask forgiveness. What do you do about a person like that.. What do I think.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 18th, 2009, 2:35 pm

IronManCash10 wrote:if he's a piece of shit, probably best to jus pray for him and let it be. no guy should be a burden on a girl. any guy that has his feelings hurt by a girl is a faggot and he aint gettin enough money.
you so silly. Guys are human too. ( we women tend to forget that ) but brothers are just as sensative s sistah's.

But I think he's a peice of shit if he knows he hurt me and refuses to ask forgiveness. You just DON'T do people like that.. What goes aroud comes around and if I gotta ask a mu-fugga to forgive me 99 x a day.. I will. Because I am my sisters/brothers keeper..

Plus, if I'm sitting up in ya face saying. I love you, I love you , I love you. But see you hurt by my actions and not feel bad myself... I aint shit then........... you feel me

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 20th, 2009, 4:29 pm

You should but timing is hard. I'm still working on that.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 20th, 2009, 6:30 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
I agree. But remember. Every day you Do Not ask .. that person is still hurting..

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 21st, 2009, 9:37 pm

Ya, that's one of my problems. There are people I regret never asking forgiveness from and now it's too late, lost my chance because I will never see them again. Actually we should be clear of any grudges and be fully reconciled before every time we pray or worship. I'm really bad about that though.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 23rd, 2009, 11:31 am

MiChuhSuh wrote: Actually we should be clear of any grudges and be fully reconciled before every time we pray or worship.
you are absolutley right.. Thanks for reminding us Mic

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 26th, 2009, 12:37 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
You should sit him/her down and talk, or something. He should tell you first, otherwise you shouldn't really give a fu--. But on the other hand, yeah if it's obvious you hurt his feelings talk with him about it or something.
I understand. But lets flip it:

What do I do if somebody has hurt me, and I tell them that I am hurt by what ever it was, but they never ask forgiveness. What do you do about a person like that.. What do I think.
People hurt me for fun all the time. I expect a sorry or a plead for forgiveness from some people that should give some, but I don't get it, if I ask for it, I'll make it worse and fuck everything up we've worked on so far, that's how people are here, you just keep your mouth shut about sensitive things and enjoy yourself. The only thing stopping me from killing them, their families and setting their houses on fire is that they're my friends. So I just hurt them back for fun and we call it a day, we're even. We do this all the time, the difference between getting hurt by my friends and a stranger is that the stranger means it while you can still talk seriously with the friend about somenthing important.

As for people who aren't my friends, family or I don't care or they don't care about me, fuck em, I'll just hurt them back and ignore them. If they want a war, I'll give it to them. I'll destroy everything they've ever worked for and have, and I'll make sure for the next 100 years no one even looks at them.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 26th, 2009, 12:45 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
On this part of the world, timing is key and the perfect moment is always very rare and quickly slips out of your hands at the same time. It fucking sucks. While scoping one bitch, all of a sudden she tells me she has a boyfriend. WHAT THE FUCK?! WHEN?! HOW?! :/

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 30th, 2009, 4:01 pm

razbojnik wrote:
While scoping one bitch, all of a sudden she tells me she has a boyfriend. WHAT THE fu--?! WHEN?! HOW?! :/
You lost me with this one

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 30th, 2009, 4:10 pm

razbojnik wrote:
People hurt me for fun all the time. I expect a sorry or a plead for forgiveness from some people that should give some, but I don't get it, if I ask for it, I'll make it worse and fu-- everything up we've worked on so far,On some real shit. A true friend will guard your feelings. He / She would do whatever it takes to make sure that their actions NOT hurt you. And if by chance they do, a real friend is going to feel it and rectify the situation that's how people are here, you just keep your mouth shut Yeah right. Can you really see me doing that ?about sensitive things and enjoy yourself. The only thing stopping me from killing them, their families and setting their houses on fire is that they're my friends.Remind me to neva eva get too close to you.lol!! So I just hurt them back for fun and we call it a day, we're even.Your not even. What goes around comes around. When you lash out you think that you are even, but the unives has it's own vengance. So when somebody does something to hurt you, don't do anything in return. Because when it comes back around to hit them, it will hit you too.. Trust Me! We do this all the time, the difference between getting hurt by my friends and a stranger is that the stranger means it while you can still talk seriously with the friend about somenthing important.Some one who purposley or even constantly causes you pain.. Is not oyur friend Boo

As for people who aren't my friends, family or I don't care or they don't care about me, fu-- em, I'll just hurt them back and ignore them. If they want a war, I'll give it to them. I'll destroy everything they've ever worked for and have, and I'll make sure for the next 100 years no one even looks at them.
See, this is exactley why I worry about you.. haha!!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 30th, 2009, 4:23 pm

I recently come to realize that once people know that they can hurt you. They get a Kick out of doing so. Looks to me like these type of individuales are so miserable in they own life. They get joy from the pains , trials and even downfalls of others. These types of individuals are TOXIC and you should do everything in your power to eliminate them from your life.

I know that it is hard sometimes because these toxic people most often are people we have a great deal of Love for. But you will never get anywhere in life with negative energy attacking you all of the time. And that's just what these kinds of people represent.. Negative Energy
Always Love you More than anybody elses does

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » March 31st, 2009, 7:30 am

SouljahGirl wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
People hurt me for fun all the time. I expect a sorry or a plead for forgiveness from some people that should give some, but I don't get it, if I ask for it, I'll make it worse and fu-- everything up we've worked on so far,On some real shit. A true friend will guard your feelings. He / She would do whatever it takes to make sure that their actions NOT hurt you. And if by chance they do, a real friend is going to feel it and rectify the situation that's how people are here, you just keep your mouth shut Yeah right. Can you really see me doing that ?about sensitive things and enjoy yourself. The only thing stopping me from killing them, their families and setting their houses on fire is that they're my friends.Remind me to neva eva get too close to you.lol!! So I just hurt them back for fun and we call it a day, we're even.Your not even. What goes around comes around. When you lash out you think that you are even, but the unives has it's own vengance. So when somebody does something to hurt you, don't do anything in return. Because when it comes back around to hit them, it will hit you too.. Trust Me! We do this all the time, the difference between getting hurt by my friends and a stranger is that the stranger means it while you can still talk seriously with the friend about somenthing important.Some one who purposley or even constantly causes you pain.. Is not oyur friend Boo

As for people who aren't my friends, family or I don't care or they don't care about me, fu-- em, I'll just hurt them back and ignore them. If they want a war, I'll give it to them. I'll destroy everything they've ever worked for and have, and I'll make sure for the next 100 years no one even looks at them.
See, this is exactley why I worry about you.. haha!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I know, it's beautiful to see it come back around and it usually does. You know the beauty of it all? Being in the land of the bible and christianity and aliens and stuff? You don't even need to do anything to make people fight with eachother.

They usually piss me off and then go fighting with eachother, which is the beauty of it all. I don't even have to do anything, when I figured what will make them spew crap for no reason, I just stand by the side and watch them get randomly nervous. I mean, yeah, friends, they aren't supposed to get hurt but it's amusing to see people fight over stupid crap. I now know what the US feels when they interviened in this region 10 years ago.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 31st, 2009, 9:23 am

Aliens?? Did you say Aliens.. We have GOT to discuss this. I am a true beleiver that we are not the only beings on this planet.. So tell me everything you know. I am very interested.

On the other tip. Yeah, it's crazy how vengance falls upon people who do-low. I look back on some of the people who did me dirty in my life. They are in such a bad place right now.

One dude who kicked me in the leg when I was about 17 years old is now paralized. One dude who use to clown me becasue I became addicted to drugs is now an alchoholic / addict. ( never get high, on your own supply )

I could go on and on. But the bottom line is. The word of God states: Touch Not My Annointed and do my Prophets No Harm.. He tells us that vengance is his and that we should forgive and move forward. Never having hatred or anger in our hearts for people that hurt or use us.

This has become the challenge of the Saints. As I move in this woman that I am, I am always judged, tested and tried because of the female that I USE to be. I fall short nearly every day. It looks to me like people try to push me and push me and push me, just so they can say.. See... she aint no Woman of God.. DId you hear what she said ? Jesus wouldn't have said that.. My comment to them is " Get over it".. and be grateful the I am NOT the female that I use to be.LOL!!

I may still cuss you out after you get out of line so many time that a Peaceful solution seems not to exsist. I may call you a gang of ignorant B's and use language that I am judged later for. But am I beating yo azz , am I pumpin lead into you, am I locking you up in a trunk and driving it off Point Ferman ? NO!! I am not.. For I am a different Woman then I was. I have learned that we are One as human beings and that we can live in as much peace as we put out. Therefor I prefer to move in a peaceful and loving manner so that I may have a Peaceful Atmospher around meI have learned that when people hurt me, I should just Pray for them. Pray for them and stay away from them.

Yes I have a rage that lives inside of me and most of the time I can control it. But if you look back at all of the Prophets of the Most High.. We are not little punks who you can do or say anything too. We would prefer to move in these trenches in a most peacful manner. But we are still human. And as human beings we fall short.

I personally feel sorry for the people who hurt and attack me. ( and they attack me every day with their lies, gossip,and jealousy) But I feel sorry for them because I know that God is a God who protects his people.

Inside of this Vessal lives a Woman who is eager to Please God. I been a Thuggstress all of my life. It aint going to change overnight. And if I waite until I have completley changed before I begin to minister. I may never minister. Because I may never completley change..

Dam!! Where all this come from this morning..????? I thought I wanted to talk about aliens.. hahah!! Oh Well... To God be the Glory..

Have a Good Day Street gangs people and family.. and Please.... Behave y'all self out there today

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 31st, 2009, 6:21 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:I recently come to realize that once people know that they can hurt you. They get a Kick out of doing so. Looks to me like these type of individuales are so miserable in they own life. They get joy from the pains , trials and even downfalls of others. These types of individuals are TOXIC and you should do everything in your power to eliminate them from your life.

I know that it is hard sometimes because these toxic people most often are people we have a great deal of Love for. But you will never get anywhere in life with negative energy attacking you all of the time. And that's just what these kinds of people represent.. Negative Energy
Well Said^^^

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 1st, 2009, 11:45 am

Common Sense wrote:
SouljahGirl wrote:I recently come to realize that once people know that they can hurt you. They get a Kick out of doing so. Looks to me like these type of individuales are so miserable in they own life. They get joy from the pains , trials and even downfalls of others. These types of individuals are TOXIC and you should do everything in your power to eliminate them from your life.

Well Said^^^
( wink of the eye)

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 3rd, 2009, 5:22 am

SouljahGirl wrote:Aliens?? Did you say Aliens.. We have GOT to discuss this. I am a true beleiver that we are not the only beings on this planet.. So tell me everything you know. I am very interested.

On the other tip. Yeah, it's crazy how vengance falls upon people who do-low. I look back on some of the people who did me dirty in my life. They are in such a bad place right now.

One dude who kicked me in the leg when I was about 17 years old is now paralized. One dude who use to clown me becasue I became addicted to drugs is now an alchoholic / addict. ( never get high, on your own supply )

I could go on and on. But the bottom line is. The word of God states: Touch Not My Annointed and do my Prophets No Harm.. He tells us that vengance is his and that we should forgive and move forward. Never having hatred or anger in our hearts for people that hurt or use us.

This has become the challenge of the Saints. As I move in this woman that I am, I am always judged, tested and tried because of the female that I USE to be. I fall short nearly every day. It looks to me like people try to push me and push me and push me, just so they can say.. See... she aint no Woman of God.. DId you hear what she said ? Jesus wouldn't have said that.. My comment to them is " Get over it".. and be grateful the I am NOT the female that I use to be.LOL!!

I may still cuss you out after you get out of line so many time that a Peaceful solution seems not to exsist. I may call you a gang of ignorant B's and use language that I am judged later for. But am I beating yo azz , am I pumpin lead into you, am I locking you up in a trunk and driving it off Point Ferman ? NO!! I am not.. For I am a different Woman then I was. I have learned that we are One as human beings and that we can live in as much peace as we put out. Therefor I prefer to move in a peaceful and loving manner so that I may have a Peaceful Atmospher around meI have learned that when people hurt me, I should just Pray for them. Pray for them and stay away from them.

Yes I have a rage that lives inside of me and most of the time I can control it. But if you look back at all of the Prophets of the Most High.. We are not little punks who you can do or say anything too. We would prefer to move in these trenches in a most peacful manner. But we are still human. And as human beings we fall short.

I personally feel sorry for the people who hurt and attack me. ( and they attack me every day with their lies, gossip,and jealousy) But I feel sorry for them because I know that God is a God who protects his people.

Inside of this Vessal lives a Woman who is eager to Please God. I been a Thuggstress all of my life. It aint going to change overnight. And if I waite until I have completley changed before I begin to minister. I may never minister. Because I may never completley change..

Dam!! Where all this come from this morning..????? I thought I wanted to talk about aliens.. hahah!! Oh Well... To God be the Glory..

Have a Good Day Street gangs people and family.. and Please.... Behave y'all self out there today
If I take a look at my life, we have tons in common.

Here's for aliens though

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... htm#Ashtar Command

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... ntimes.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_s ... budget.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... ject06.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... nformation

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/exp/e020900a.shtml

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/draconians.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... ien_23.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_g ... nformation

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... ations.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_halebopp.htm

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rept ... ntents.htm

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... les17a.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... 17b.htm#10 - The Annunnaki & The Black Race

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... 17c.htm#17 - BREAKTHROUGH

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_t ... astronomia

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_t ... alienigena

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andro ... acom_0.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... -main.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... ashtar.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_s ... erberg.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... uncil9.htm

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

http://www.stargods.org/Fourth_Reich.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_mj12.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... erfile.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... ptiles.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... tchers.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... -_Projects

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... arning.htm

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 3rd, 2009, 5:27 am

[/quote]

I realized this a long time ago. I only recently started to give them a taste of their own medicine. The reason they did this because they used the advantage the fact that they're my friends I wouldn't do anything to lose them if I had the choice at that moment I'd murder them all...so I started acting like an asshole and honestly it feels great. I'm still a good kid but unlike before, I'm not desisting. Some friends who try to control others manage to control them because they desist, those are weak and small though, I'm not, so why desist?

LOL it worked out according to plan. xDD I'd come here all innocent, quiet, shy and then fool around in order for them to easily start controlling me, then become depressed, angry and easily put off for awhile(LOL everyone looked at me like I've killed someone for awhile with this), and now the final stage, when they've gotten used to using me for everything, I counterattack with their own tactics.

I like messing with people's minds, I really do. For this you need to have patiance and only a unique character and mind such as mine can manage to pull this off.