Sides Of Wah Ching...

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Sides Of Wah Ching...

Unread post by shing » March 20th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Good luck Minh and Phuoc. Now you know who to kill before you start your murder trial.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » March 21st, 2009, 1:36 am

WAHCHING wrote:
562booney wrote:
YearZero wrote:I'm saying your ABZ wannabe homies in Oakland are some faggots...if there really is some ABZ in oakland that is.
the dudes from the bay he doesn't know crap about SOCal ABZ...he probably doesn't know the incident of the pool hall shooting between WC and ABZ as well..
THATS HOW I JUST KNOW YOU ONLY KNOW ABOUT WAH CHING AND ASIAN BOYZ FROM THE INTERNET. DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD THAT SHIT WAS. DUBZ THESE DAYS, REALLY WE DONT GIVE A mess ABOUT THAT. THAT WAS HELLLLA YEARS AGO. AND THATS SHIT FRM DOWN SOUTH. YOU HELLA STUPID. YOU THINK YOU KNOW HELLA BOUT US, HELL NAAA CUHHZ. AND ASIAN BOYZ, YOU THINK EVERY FUCCIN ABZ AND VBZ NIGGA HAVE FUNK WITH DUB C AND RASKALS. I KNOW PERSONALLY THIS RASKAL BRAH AND THIS ABZ NIGGA WHO GET ALONG. I FUCCIN HATE NIGGAS WHO THINK THEY KNOW SHIT. JUS CAUSE YOU READ ABOUT WAH CHING ON THE FUCCIN INTERNET, SAW GANGLAND, AND FUCCIN SAW SOME KEN SIDE NIGGA SHOOT SOMEONE, DONT MEAN YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT US. YOU THINK YOU KNO ABOUT WAH CHING? THEN TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCCIN SHOOTING THAT HAPPENED IN 2003 ON 38TH AVE IN OAKLAND. WHAT HAPPENED. YOU DONT KNOW. CAUSE THAT SHIT AINT ON THE FUCCIN INTERNET. ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED.

[/quote]
u sound hella retarded lolz and i never said i that wanna know about WC did i? no u dumbass..here in the SOCAl most WC claim bloods and ABZ are crips so u gonna tell em they would get along? haha wat a lame as WC from the bay.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 21st, 2009, 1:51 am

WAHCHING wrote:
562booney wrote:
YearZero wrote:I'm saying your ABZ wannabe homies in Oakland are some faggots...if there really is some ABZ in oakland that is.
the dudes from the bay he doesn't know crap about SOCal ABZ...he probably doesn't know the incident of the pool hall shooting between WC and ABZ as well..
THATS HOW I JUST KNOW YOU ONLY KNOW ABOUT WAH CHING AND ASIAN BOYZ FROM THE INTERNET. DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD THAT SHIT WAS. DUBZ THESE DAYS, REALLY WE DONT GIVE A mess ABOUT THAT. THAT WAS HELLLLA YEARS AGO. AND THATS SHIT FRM DOWN SOUTH. YOU HELLA STUPID. YOU THINK YOU KNOW HELLA BOUT US, HELL NAAA CUHHZ. AND ASIAN BOYZ, YOU THINK EVERY FUCCIN ABZ AND VBZ NIGGA HAVE FUNK WITH DUB C AND RASKALS. I KNOW PERSONALLY THIS RASKAL BRAH AND THIS ABZ NIGGA WHO GET ALONG. I FUCCIN HATE NIGGAS WHO THINK THEY KNOW SHIT. JUS CAUSE YOU READ ABOUT WAH CHING ON THE FUCCIN INTERNET, SAW GANGLAND, AND FUCCIN SAW SOME KEN SIDE NIGGA SHOOT SOMEONE, DONT MEAN YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT US. YOU THINK YOU KNO ABOUT WAH CHING? THEN TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCCIN SHOOTING THAT HAPPENED IN 2003 ON 38TH AVE IN OAKLAND. WHAT HAPPENED. YOU DONT KNOW. CAUSE THAT SHIT AINT ON THE FUCCIN INTERNET. ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED.

MINH IS IN FUCCIN EAST BAY SIDE WAH CHING, HES MY HOME BOY, MINH HAD A COUSIN THAT HAD MOVED TO OAKLAND LIKE 3 OR 4 MONTHS PRIOR TO THIS. HE STAYED ON 38TH. HE WAS PART OF SSVBZ. HE MOVED UP HERE TAH OAKLAND. MINH WAS HIS COUSIN, MINH ALSO FULL VIET. SO SOME BORDER BROTHERS CAME AND STARTED FUNKIN WITH PHUOC (THAT WAS MINHS COUSINS NAME). PHUOC GOT INTAH SOME BEEF WITH SOME BB'S CAUSE THEY WERE SAYIN VBZ COPIED THE 22 FROM BB'S AND ALL THAT black RAG SHIT, BUT PHUOC SAID IT WAS ORIGINALLY VBZ NUMBER FOR V AND THAT black RAGS WERE THEIRS. THEY GOT INTO IT. EVENTUALLY THEY WENT AND SHOT UP HIS CAR. WHO HAD HIS back. WHO DID PHUOC ASK FOR HELP FROM. FUCCIN EAST BAY SIDE WAH CHING. MINH AND SOME DUB NIGGAS WENT AND FUCCIN KILLED THAT BITCH NIGGA SILENT.

SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT FUCCIN WAH CHING CAUSE YOU DON KNOW US. YOU DONT KNOW OUR HISTORY. YOU DONT KNOW OUR ENEMIES, OUR PATNAHS, NOTHIN. I BET YOU PROBABLY SAW ONE FUCCIN WAH CHING NIGGA IN YOUR WHOLE FUCCIN LIFE. YOU DONT KNOW US LIKE THAT CUHHZ SO STOP TRYNA ACT LIKE A EXPERT.[/quote]

ABZ and TRG members getting along isn't nothing new.

Cool story bro,Hope Minh and Phouc gets pin cushioned in prison,Because I gives a flying fuck about wc and vbz.

You don't tell me about ABZ.Why the fuck would L.A or L.B ABZ kick it with some wc.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » March 22nd, 2009, 2:41 am

I got a a question, I heard from a friend, she told me that not all sides of Wah Ching get along with one another right? I am not referring the ones from the bay. Just the ones around Southern California.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 24th, 2009, 5:16 pm

ridincitiesforever wrote:I got a a question, I heard from a friend, she told me that not all sides of Wah Ching get along with one another right? I am not referring the ones from the bay. Just the ones around Southern California.
YEA I DONT LIKE SOME OF THEM FRISCO NIGGAS.

AND AS FOR EVERYONE YALL AGAIN DONT EVEN KNO THE FULL STORY SO SHUT YOUR SHIT CUHHZ. MINH AND PHUOC THEY BEEN LOCCED UP.

AND NIGGA YOU FUCCIN STUPID, THATS HOW I KNO YOU ONLY KNO ABOUT WAH CHING FROM THE INTERNET. CAUSE AGAIN YOUD FUCCIN KNO THE ONLY FUCCIN WAH CHING NIGGAS TAH CLAIM BLOOD IS THE OLDER HALF OF FRISCO SIDE, AND MP SIDE. SO YOU HELLA DUMB. EVERYONE BANGS BLACC RAG OR BLUE RAG SO SHUT YOUR SHIT CUHHZ. YOU DONT KNOW WAH CHING. FROM YOU TALKIN ABOUT THE POOL HALL I JUS KNOW YOU SAW NIGGA ON GANGLAND AND SEARCHED OUR SHIT ON YOURTUBE. HELLA DUMB

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 24th, 2009, 5:43 pm

I met quite a few people from the bay area in the joint and let me tell you, they were all pretty much lames. So I am not surprised at how lame this kid is. It's pretty much expected.

dontrip
What city do you live in now?: NotAvailable

Unread post by dontrip » March 24th, 2009, 8:40 pm

THE NIGGA WITH THE USER NAME "WAHCHING" IS FAKE HES NOT WAHCHING HE DOSENT KNOE ANYONE OR ANYTHING ABOUT WAHCHING HES A NOBODY BEHIND A COMPUTER ONLINE BANGIN

dontrip
What city do you live in now?: NotAvailable

Unread post by dontrip » March 24th, 2009, 8:40 pm

THE NIGGA WITH THE USER NAME "WAHCHING" IS FAKE HES NOT WAHCHING HE DOSENT KNOE ANYONE OR ANYTHING ABOUT WAHCHING HES A NOBODY BEHIND A COMPUTER ONLINE BANGIN

pencill
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Unread post by pencill » March 27th, 2009, 4:24 pm

mann fuck walkin' chickens claiming both crip and blood depending on the side fake ass bitches

BryMu
What city do you live in now?: Fremont

Unread post by BryMu » March 27th, 2009, 9:51 pm

ey i sure that wbswc guy is pretty legit and put in work, despite the way he type he know more bout the bay than anyone.
it may sound diff from what yah know bout wc cus he from the bay area an things different up here nowadays

how bout if you meet his set in real life and say shit to his face? hahahahaha

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 28th, 2009, 8:54 am

BryMu wrote:ey i sure that wbswc guy is pretty legit and put in work, despite the way he type he know more bout the bay than anyone.
it may sound diff from what yah know bout wc cus he from the bay area an things different up here nowadays

are you his fan boi?

pencill
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Unread post by pencill » March 28th, 2009, 10:26 am

BryMu wrote:ey i sure that wbswc guy is pretty legit and put in work, despite the way he type he know more bout the bay than anyone.

i do say shit to walkin chicken i went to school with em fuck em bustaz bitch fuck you too

NORTHERNxAMBITIONZ
What city do you live in now?: Nutty North Sacramento

Unread post by NORTHERNxAMBITIONZ » March 28th, 2009, 12:16 pm

MINH IS IN FUCCIN EAST BAY SIDE WAH CHING, HES MY HOME BOY, MINH HAD A COUSIN THAT HAD MOVED TO OAKLAND LIKE 3 OR 4 MONTHS PRIOR TO THIS. HE STAYED ON 38TH. HE WAS PART OF SSVBZ. HE MOVED UP HERE TAH OAKLAND. MINH WAS HIS COUSIN, MINH ALSO FULL VIET. SO SOME BORDER BROTHERS CAME AND STARTED FUNKIN WITH PHUOC (THAT WAS MINHS COUSINS NAME). PHUOC GOT INTAH SOME BEEF WITH SOME BB'S CAUSE THEY WERE SAYIN VBZ COPIED THE 22 FROM BB'S AND ALL THAT black RAG SHIT, BUT PHUOC SAID IT WAS ORIGINALLY VBZ NUMBER FOR V AND THAT black RAGS WERE THEIRS. THEY GOT INTO IT. EVENTUALLY THEY WENT AND SHOT UP HIS CAR. WHO HAD HIS back. WHO DID PHUOC ASK FOR HELP FROM. FUCCIN EAST BAY SIDE WAH CHING. MINH AND SOME DUB NIGGAS WENT AND FUCCIN KILLED THAT BITCH NIGGA SILENT.

SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT FUCCIN WAH CHING CAUSE YOU DON KNOW US. YOU DONT KNOW OUR HISTORY. YOU DONT KNOW OUR ENEMIES, OUR PATNAHS, NOTHIN. I BET YOU PROBABLY SAW ONE FUCCIN WAH CHING NIGGA IN YOUR WHOLE FUCCIN LIFE. YOU DONT KNOW US LIKE THAT CUHHZ SO STOP TRYNA ACT LIKE A EXPERT.
u a disgrace to real g's everywhere.
posting this dirt online.
when u got a buncha 18 year old "OG's" tryin to teach 12 year old punks like u, thats why sets fall off.[/quote]

SAN JOSE VBZ N ABZ DONT LIKE YOU GUYS.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 29th, 2009, 3:54 am

How you know he put in work? you his butt buddy?

bchunk
What city do you live in now?: sac

Unread post by bchunk » April 1st, 2009, 2:56 am

WAHCHING you are full of shit homie. Dubs are not deep in the eastbay and they are non existent in richmond. SOD runs richmond there ain't no Chinese gangs in richmond besides some posers. In oakland JB still run chinatown and the otherparts of the town is blacks, cambodian, lao, or somoans that put in work. And there ain't not filipino gangs in the eastbay, maybe some fake ass RPB wannabes but never put in work. Sounds like youre the one that gets all their info from people on the internet. Cause if you around eastbay you would know all the shit you said is BS. I stay in richmond(parkchester) so I know whats around.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 2nd, 2009, 7:04 am

562booney wrote:u sound hella retarded lolz and i never said i that wanna know about WC did i? no u dumbass..here in the SOCAl most WC claim bloods and ABZ are crips so u gonna tell em they would get along? haha wat a lame as WC from the bay.
the colors thing for wc is a new thing.

their problems with ab happened long before they started claiming colors.

this was the time of ken , sonny , paul and t-side.

that colors crap for wc is a new thing. shit surprised me when i heard about it.

wc was all about the business back in the days. i don't know what the hell happened with these new MP , H-GROUP , OCEAN , JUMBO or whatever these new wc cliques are.

when i was young when i hear MP it was the la abi talking about monterey park abz.

now when i hear mp it's for mp wah ching and mp abz don't even exist anymore it's west side now. times changed.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » April 2nd, 2009, 10:28 am

judastaugamma wrote:
562booney wrote:u sound hella retarded lolz and i never said i that wanna know about WC did i? no u dumbass..here in the SOCAl most WC claim bloods and ABZ are crips so u gonna tell em they would get along? haha wat a lame as WC from the bay.

that colors crap for wc is a new thing. shit surprised me when i heard about it.

wc was all about the business back in the days. i don't know what the hell happened with these new MP , H-GROUP , OCEAN , JUMBO or whatever these new wc cliques are.

when i was young when i hear MP it was the la abi talking about monterey park abz.

now when i hear mp it's for mp wah ching and mp abz don't even exist anymore it's west side now. times changed.
i've always thought WC was an organize business gangs but i guess when they started to claim colors, they turn into street gangs? the other thing is i be hearing they''re rich and have money but i heard most of them are spoiled by their rich parent's LMAO!!!. is that true?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 3rd, 2009, 3:43 am

562booney wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

i've always thought WC was an organize business gangs but i guess when they started to claim colors, they turn into street gangs? the other thing is i be hearing they''re rich and have money but i heard most of them are spoiled by their rich parent's LMAO!!!. is that true?
they were and maybe they still are. probably depends on the clique.

i'm from sfv so most of what i know from them is what i hear on the streets or from guys i was locked up with back then.

from what i know san francisco wah ching were big timers. they started out as street gang muscle for the tongs but eventually they evolved into like a chinese type mafia up there. for a time they were the biggest and the baddest in frisco but i heard they started losing some power to triads who were coming from hong kong. i think they went to war with wo hop to who came from hong kong and started muscling in on frisco.

the guys that moved to l.a. and made it big were paul , ken , sonny and taiwanese sonny (t-side).

they were big and very organized. like a mafia type thing. i remember they were doing business all over l.a. , sgv and o.c.

after the cops hit those guys hard in the 90's , they changed.

they started becoming more like a street gang and you start running into all these sides claiming bloods (maybe because of abz claiming crip? i don't know) and i ran into one guy who said he was a crip.

don't really know what's up with them now. they're still deep in sgv i think but i don't know how they're organized.

they're also very fractured and the sides are not all on the same page. i ran into a guy in county claiming pomona h-group wah ching and he told they were crips and they don't get along with the blood wah chings and they're cool with abz and vbz. i don't know.

wc were the shit during ken , paul , sonny and taiwanese sonny's days. don't know about now.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » April 3rd, 2009, 4:51 am

^Are those four heads locked up now? I remember hearing a while back the leaders of the OG sides of WC got rolled on. And they're doing time now for some RICO stuff they got charged with. Does anyone kno if that really happen?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 3rd, 2009, 5:08 am

triplethreat wrote:^Are those four heads locked up now? I remember hearing a while back the leaders of the OG sides of WC got rolled on. And they're doing time now for some RICO stuff they got charged with. Does anyone kno if that really happen?
i think so.

i don't know how much time they got though.

but i know they all went away for a bit. the cops really went after wc and abz in the 90's because of their little war. too many killings and shootings in sgv.

maybe why all these new sides started popping out?

OaklandAznKat
What city do you live in now?: Oakland

Unread post by OaklandAznKat » April 15th, 2009, 9:07 pm

richjesus on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:17 pm

WAHCHING wrote:

562booney wrote:

SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT FUCCIN WAH CHING CAUSE YOU DON KNOW US. YOU DONT KNOW OUR HISTORY. YOU DONT KNOW OUR ENEMIES, OUR PATNAHS, NOTHIN. I BET YOU PROBABLY SAW ONE FUCCIN WAH CHING NIGGA IN YOUR WHOLE FUCCIN LIFE. YOU DONT KNOW US LIKE THAT CUHHZ SO STOP TRYNA ACT LIKE A EXPERT.[/quote]

u a disgrace to real g's everywhere.
posting this dirt online.
when u got a buncha 18 year old "OG's" tryin to teach 12 year old punks like u, thats why sets fall off.

Sorry dog, no respect but I have to call you out on this. Border brother claim brown not black. They also do not use 22. ALso there is no border brother on 38thave. They all in deep east oakland along 98th. 38th is Norte turf. BB would get smash if they were ever around there. I know because I grew up in that area and know every spot in Oakland. Also there is no ABZ or TRG in Oakland. IF there is, its maybe a few and keep it on the download. The dominant gang in Cambodian gang is ASW and OTC. Hop Sing is the most dominant one of all. They are mad deep, very triad like and everyone in Oakland knows about them.

I do not know much about Wah Ching in East Bay. I was kind of suprise to find that out a few years ago. I met this one girl that work at Costco that told me about it. I never really hear of them much honestly but judging from their Mypsace page they look very young.

OaklandAznKat
What city do you live in now?: Oakland

Unread post by OaklandAznKat » April 15th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Also, I mean no disrespect not no respect

ahmeng
What city do you live in now?: ny

Unread post by ahmeng » April 27th, 2009, 3:38 pm

WAHCHING wrote:
562booney wrote:

You say that you are a true wahching but you stay home and type essays of all these stories. Why not go to school and write essays in school and get a good job cause the thing is i dont think your a fucking true gangbanger your just like a fucking fucking garbage can spitting out garbage out of your mouth. you dont even know any of your wahching history you probably don't even know who branched out your sect and who was the dailo of your sect.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 22nd, 2009, 10:47 am

WAHCHING wrote:

SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT FUCCIN WAH CHING CAUSE YOU DON KNOW US. YOU DONT KNOW OUR HISTORY. YOU DONT KNOW OUR ENEMIES, OUR PATNAHS, NOTHIN. I BET YOU PROBABLY SAW ONE FUCCIN WAH CHING NIGGA IN YOUR WHOLE FUCCIN LIFE. YOU DONT KNOW US LIKE THAT CUHHZ SO STOP TRYNA ACT LIKE A EXPERT.
First off, turn the capslock off.

Second, fools like you are the reasons sets fall off, you aint no G, you're a myspace banger like all the rest of these youngsters trying to claim already established sets. Running your mouth about dirt that was done on the net and then naming names of the folks involved, thats a snitch move man, straight up. Talking like you know whats up you should know then not to be snitching on your homies all over the internet trying to look hard.

Also, that s4it you talking bout not all VBZ and ABZ hate WC and TRG is bulls4it man and you know it. Any Vboy or Aboy down for his set will smash on a dubc or trg on sight. I don't even really bang no more but if I see a dub c or trg trying to mad dog me I'm bombing on fools. You don't kill the homies and then say its cool. The only time it was ever 'cool' was when all the beef with the Chongos was going down.
Thats how i know you're a findapix ganxta

No love for you fool. When we were growing up down here in LB we dressed like we dressed, acted like we acted cuz we had to, you don't have to be saying "nigga this and nigga that", claiming dubc, that's "Chinese Youth" aint it? What part of Chinese youth makes you a nigga?

Get off the net and go put in some work before you come round trying to school fools like you been there and done that.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » May 27th, 2009, 3:44 pm

All these so called chinese bangers from WC talking nigga this and nigga that as if he's some black hood always makes me laugh real fuckin hard. lol I mean what is up with these youngsters? I know for a fact that alot of you look down on Blacks and MExicans yet you're trying to be like them. Maybe some of you are confused? Fuckin hysterical. And what's going on with all the colors? Since when did Asians, or WC in particular claim colors?

Have some pride.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 28th, 2009, 6:30 pm

wah ching catz jus lost it to mainstream...they had their own style but a lotta of em just change...i trip on they bang colorz like red now?

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » May 28th, 2009, 8:36 pm

they look stupid trying to be bloods now say wuddup blood! wtf? wuddup my nigguh! if some real blood saw some wah ching memeber do that he'd laugh

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 28th, 2009, 9:49 pm

word! i dont think they would get respect from real catz...

Lepke

Unread post by Lepke » May 30th, 2009, 4:52 am

Tony Young was the top guy in the Los Angeles Wah Ching up until 1993 when Paul Liu split off eventually leading to four factions. In 2002, the bosses of the four factions, Paul Liu, Wai Yin "Sonny" Chu, Ken, and John Sun(Taiwanese side) and their lieutenants went to prison for racketeering charges. After that, the real Wah Ching in Los Angeles was finished. It wasn't organized crime anymore. There's still kids with baggy pants and Wah Ching tatooes that use the lingo of African American gangs, but they are just street gangs. Some of them were might have been used as errand boys by the higher ups, but the Wah Ching is no longer a powerful organized crime presence in California.

There's no such thing as Frisco side Wah Ching. It's just a name people on the internet made up. The last boss of the San Francisco Wah Ching was Danny "Ah Pai" Wong who was murdered by the Wo Hop To triad in 1991. After Danny Wong and some of the crew bosses from the S.F. Wah Ching were murdered in 1991, the Wah Ching disappeared in San Francisco. The boss before Danny Wong was Vincent Jew who fled the U.S. in 1984 and became affiliated with the 14K and Sun Yee On triads.

The Wah Ching as an adult organized crime group is pretty much gone now. Right now you just have a bunch of kid gangs that use the name Wah Ching that model themselves after black and Hispanic gangs.

Lepke

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 30th, 2009, 9:36 am

Lepke wrote:Tony Young was the top guy in the Los Angeles Wah Ching up until 1993 when Paul Liu split off eventually leading to four factions. In 2002, the bosses of the four factions, Paul Liu, Wai Yin "Sonny" Chu, Ken, and John Sun(Taiwanese side) and their lieutenants went to prison for racketeering charges. After that, the real Wah Ching in Los Angeles was finished. It wasn't organized crime anymore. There's still kids with baggy pants and Wah Ching tatooes that use the lingo of African American gangs, but they are just street gangs. Some of them were might have been used as errand boys by the higher ups, but the Wah Ching is no longer a powerful organized crime presence in California.

There's no such thing as Frisco side Wah Ching. It's just a name people on the internet made up. The last boss of the San Francisco Wah Ching was Danny "Ah Pai" Wong who was murdered by the Wo Hop To triad in 1991. After Danny Wong and some of the crew bosses from the S.F. Wah Ching were murdered in 1991, the Wah Ching disappeared in San Francisco. The boss before Danny Wong was Vincent Jew who fled the U.S. in 1984 and became affiliated with the 14K and Sun Yee On triads.

The Wah Ching as an adult organized crime group is pretty much gone now. Right now you just have a bunch of kid gangs that use the name Wah Ching that model themselves after black and Hispanic gangs.

Lepke

sounds pretty accurate but as far as i can remember the four factions that you're talking about didn't form because Paul split off from Tony. As far back as 1993 Paul was still under Tony. I know because they had a sit down with us and brokered a truce. The "taiwanese side" was under somebody else and pretty much didn't get along with Paul, sonny and ken. They were almost their own entity. Because they brokered a truce with us as well in early 1994 on their own. I agree that they are a mere shadow of what they were in the early 90s. and even then there were a totally different group compared to what their previous generations were in the 70s and 80s as far as how thing and business were conducted. Now all i see are youngsters that have the slightest connection to the old generation that don't even know how to act. I guess the only thing they share these days is the Wah Ching name.

Lepke

Unread post by Lepke » June 3rd, 2009, 10:39 am

The original LA Wah Ching were from Chinatown. They started after the San Francisco group. Philip Lee was one of the first LA leaders in the early 70s. Johnson Wu was part of that group. Johnson Wu eventually became a lieutenant under Tony Young along with Paul Liu in the 80s. Paul Liu formed Paul Side. "Sonny" Wai Yin Chu was originally under Paul. Johnson Wu was arrested for extorting some gold company back in 1982. The LA group started a lot of their activities in the San Gabriel Valley area in the mid 70s. Tony Young was not the top boss of the Wah Ching. He was originally under Vincent Jew since the late 70s. Vincent Jew became leader of the Wah Ching in the late 70s. Vincent Jew fled the U.S. in 1984 after being investigated. Vincent Jew and Tony Young were arrested in 1983 in Hong Kong at the Marymar Hotel meeting with a bunch of alleged organized crime leaders. Danny "Ah Pai" Wong took over the San Francisco group but was murdered in 1991. I don't think Danny Wong exerted control over the Los Angeles group. Before Vincent Jew became the leader, Micheal "Hot Dog" Louie was the leader since 1973. Before Micheal Louie, there were two factions in San Francisco. One was led by Anton Wong. The other led by Lockman Tom a.k.a. Crazy Six a.k.a Tom Tom.

The original Wah Ching were pretty much all Cantonese in the 60s to early 80s. In the 80s they recruited Vietnamese and Chinese Vietnamese to do the dirty work, but top guys were Cantonese. In San Francisco, Danny Wong was against recruiting Vietnamese. Sonny Chu, had Vietnamese kids under him when he started his own faction. The federal government pretty much put away most of the original Wah Ching leaders. The real Wah Ching is no longer a presence on the streets.

None of the kids now claiming Wah Ching in the San Gabriel Valley really have anything to do with the original Wah Ching which was an adult organized crime group. There's no link with the original group. The Wah Ching is famous so a lot of the kid gangbangers use the name. Pretty much every Asian kid in the area claims to know someone in the WC since there's a lot of fascination with it.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » June 3rd, 2009, 7:36 pm

Damn some interesting stuff in this thread. So Wah Ching's been in Los Angeles since the '70s? The common story I heard was that they came to LA after being snuffed out in San Francisco by the Wo Hop To. I definately remember in the '90s WC was a MUCH different beast than it is today. Seemed like there was leadership and direction. WC today seems much watered down, a shadow of what it used to be. I mean claiming COLORS?? C'mon now...