asian boyz street gang

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: asian boyz street gang

Unread post by YearZero » February 25th, 2009, 8:01 pm

EFCC been Exotic Family only the "CC" been switched around from Cambodian/Cali/City Crips,I remember only a few heads claimed "Eight Flag"...but wtf is a "Eight Flag" lolz.Ultimate New Wave just had members that split and created their own gangs ABZ n TRG Ultimate New Wave didn't change to ABZ.CBC changed names because of reason 1,the beef with TRG,and also because they didn't want to be Crips anymore,"Cold Blooded Cambodians" sounds vicious though.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » February 26th, 2009, 3:54 pm

YearZero wrote:EFCC been Exotic Family only the "CC" been switched around from Cambodian/Cali/City Crips,I remember only a few heads claimed "Eight Flag"...but wtf is a "Eight Flag" lolz.Ultimate New Wave just had members that split and created their own gangs ABZ n TRG Ultimate New Wave didn't change to ABZ.CBC changed names because of reason 1,the beef with TRG,and also because they didn't want to be Crips anymore,"Cold Blooded Cambodians" sounds vicious though.
i heard of exotic FOREIGN too. not just FAMILY but who knows? it changes everytime i hear it.

i always thought cold blooded cambodians sounded bad ass. crazy brother doesn't do anything for me.

growing up i thought satanas , troopang hudas , mabuhay pinoy , sons of samoa , coldblooded cambodians and black dragon sounded hard.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » February 26th, 2009, 4:18 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
YearZero wrote:EFCC been Exotic Family only the "CC" been switched around from Cambodian/Cali/City Crips,I remember only a few heads claimed "Eight Flag"...but wtf is a "Eight Flag" lolz.Ultimate New Wave just had members that split and created their own gangs ABZ n TRG Ultimate New Wave didn't change to ABZ.CBC changed names because of reason 1,the beef with TRG,and also because they didn't want to be Crips anymore,"Cold Blooded Cambodians" sounds vicious though.
i heard of exotic FOREIGN too. not just FAMILY but who knows? it changes everytime i hear it.

i always thought cold blooded cambodians sounded bad ass. crazy brother doesn't do anything for me.

growing up i thought satanas , troopang hudas , mabuhay pinoy , sons of samoa , coldblooded cambodians and black dragon sounded hard.
Lolz,I've always thought Cold Blooded Cambodians,MoonLight Strangers,and Red Cobra Bloods sounded hard.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » February 26th, 2009, 5:16 pm

i guess the name makes all the difference in how hard a gang is.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 26th, 2009, 6:21 pm

ASIAN BOYZ. SHIT I GOT A HOME BOY THAT USED TO BE A ASIAN BOY. PEOPLE BE THINKIN THEY HELLA BEEFIN with RASKALS BUT TO BE HONEST IVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT SHIT HAPPENIN OVER HERE IN THE BAY. THATS SOME SHIT DOWN SOUTH, UP HERE FUCC THAT, YOU TRYNA MAKE MONEY, MAKE MONEY.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » February 27th, 2009, 12:25 am

judastaugamma wrote: that's the story i was told when i was in junior high. that's about 16 years ago.

the guy that told me the story is the founder of van nuys asian boys. he is cambodian and he was one of the guys that set up the jump ins between long beach and van nuys so they can be one gang. if he was lying i don't know.

abi chinatown wasn't a khmer gang btw. they were mostly chinese and viets. though obviously they had khmers. they moved out to sgv when the cambodians started moving into chinatown. that's how monterey park abz (later to become west side abz) came about.

remember asian boyz in van nuys and asian boyz in long beach both didn't start out as asian boyz. long beach was ultimate wave warriors or whatever and van nuys had many different names before they became officially asian boyz style in '87. i think at one point they were claiming little rascal gang lrg and i know true cambodian boyz tcb all became asian boys back then.

as far as why cbc changed it's name from coldblooded cambodians to crazy brother clan. 1 - it was because they had a lot of members who weren't khmer or even asian. 2 - they were getting shit from the crips because their name has blood in it. i guess crips don't know the difference between the words blood and coldblooded.

efcc i don't know. after 17 years i still don't know what the hell efcc stands for. escape from cambodian camp and every friday cooking chicken were funny ass disses though.
i wish i was old enough back then when my cousin was around to ask him about the origins. imma ask his brother. i did remember seeing abs and asian boys tagged up on the wall though.

oh yeah, the weird thing is ultimate wave warriors was actually started by viets. but they recruited a lot of khmers. one of the craziest stories i heard about efcc was from a cbc guy lol. he said theres another efcc gang in compton that stood for east fuckin compton something lol haha

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 1st, 2009, 5:49 pm

D-Bo from ABZ and some other dude got smoked in the northside today.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 1st, 2009, 11:09 pm

u have any idea by who?

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » March 1st, 2009, 11:49 pm

Long Beach ABZ is deep

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » March 9th, 2009, 3:03 pm

YearZero wrote:D-Bo from ABZ and some other dude got smoked in the northside today.
d-bo from abz? why is it that the newspaper says that he wasn't a gang affiliated with them? strange i guess they be telling fake lies..yeah i've heard about 2 cambodians teens got shot up in the alley up on the northside near the liquor stores..RIP the them.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » March 10th, 2009, 11:40 am

northside as in north long beach?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 16th, 2009, 3:10 am

Proverbz wrote:northside as in north long beach?
Yes.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » March 16th, 2009, 11:40 pm

summertime is gonna get hot in the lbc. i live in north long beach right now. i know about the asian boyz apartment on cherry and northside longo tags up all around my area. if its these two that go to war then its gonna get crazy around here.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » March 20th, 2009, 9:45 am

562booney wrote:
YearZero wrote:why is it that the newspaper says that he wasn't a gang affiliated with them? strange i guess they be telling fake lies..
Nothing new. Whenever there's news coverage of a shooting, they always say the victim had no gang ties... then maybe his mom will come on screen and say, "But he was a good person... he wasn't a gangster..." Then they gotta say how he liked sports and was going to graduate from high school in June.

YEAH, RIGHT he wasn't a gangster.... What relative is going to come on camera and say, "Yeah, he was a G. Too bad he got killed but that's all part of the life he chose." Just more media BS telling their misinformed sad tales, trying to get the public to believe that gangs are out killing random people. They want you to be scared and run to government for the answer...

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 21st, 2009, 1:52 am

Already explained it here

viewtopic.php?f=174&t=43212

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » March 28th, 2009, 12:21 pm

choisauce wrote:
562booney wrote:
YearZero wrote:why is it that the newspaper says that he wasn't a gang affiliated with them? strange i guess they be telling fake lies..
Nothing new. Whenever there's news coverage of a shooting, they always say the victim had no gang ties... then maybe his mom will come on screen and say, "But he was a good person... he wasn't a gangster..." Then they gotta say how he liked sports and was going to graduate from high school in June.

YEAH, RIGHT he wasn't a gangster.... What relative is going to come on camera and say, "Yeah, he was a G. Too bad he got killed but that's all part of the life he chose." Just more media BS telling their misinformed sad tales, trying to get the public to believe that gangs are out killing random people. They want you to be scared and run to government for the answer...
yup, the news only like to tell the good sides, i think his friend who got shot with him was from asian boyz and the dude that just graduated from high school isn't from anywhere...they say they got to some argument with them ese's so they pulled a gun on them two..so sad.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 2nd, 2009, 6:14 am

WAHCHING wrote:ASIAN BOYZ. SHIT I GOT A HOME BOY THAT USED TO BE A ASIAN BOY. PEOPLE BE THINKIN THEY HELLA BEEFIN with RASKALS BUT TO BE HONEST IVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT SHIT HAPPENIN OVER HERE IN THE BAY. THATS SOME SHIT DOWN SOUTH, UP HERE mess THAT, YOU TRYNA MAKE MONEY, MAKE MONEY.
there's no ab in frisco.

ab in no cal are up in fresno and san jose.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 2nd, 2009, 6:24 am

padevat thmei wrote:
judastaugamma wrote: that's the story i was told when i was in junior high. that's about 16 years ago.

the guy that told me the story is the founder of van nuys asian boys. he is cambodian and he was one of the guys that set up the jump ins between long beach and van nuys so they can be one gang. if he was lying i don't know.

abi chinatown wasn't a khmer gang btw. they were mostly chinese and viets. though obviously they had khmers. they moved out to sgv when the cambodians started moving into chinatown. that's how monterey park abz (later to become west side abz) came about.

remember asian boyz in van nuys and asian boyz in long beach both didn't start out as asian boyz. long beach was ultimate wave warriors or whatever and van nuys had many different names before they became officially asian boyz style in '87. i think at one point they were claiming little rascal gang lrg and i know true cambodian boyz tcb all became asian boys back then.

as far as why cbc changed it's name from coldblooded cambodians to crazy brother clan. 1 - it was because they had a lot of members who weren't khmer or even asian. 2 - they were getting shit from the crips because their name has blood in it. i guess crips don't know the difference between the words blood and coldblooded.

efcc i don't know. after 17 years i still don't know what the hell efcc stands for. escape from cambodian camp and every friday cooking chicken were funny ass disses though.
i wish i was old enough back then when my cousin was around to ask him about the origins. imma ask his brother. i did remember seeing abs and asian boys tagged up on the wall though.

oh yeah, the weird thing is ultimate wave warriors was actually started by viets. but they recruited a lot of khmers. one of the craziest stories i heard about efcc was from a cbc guy lol. he said theres another efcc gang in compton that stood for east fuckin compton something lol haha
ask 2 different people and you'll get 2 different answers.

the history is all screwed up. when i was a kid vn ab would be in the newspapers and i'll read the la times and it'll say the gang started in long beach. read daily news and they'll have a story about how 2 guys from cleveland high in northridge started it.

my girl introduced me to some guy from orange county abz a few months back and he told me their clique was started out by the og's from van nuys but i seem to remember the anaheim ab i met before years back told me they got started up by long beach.

i ran into san jose ab before and he told me their ab had no s or z because they started up on their own. later i ran into a guy who moved down here from sanjo and he told me vn abs started them up. then later i asked one of the vn abz og's and they said san jose ab got started up by a brother of one of the old viet abz from vn. the guy who came from l.a. to start up san jose ab was from nowhere his brother was abz though and he was just claiming.

confusing......

everyone has different stories.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 2nd, 2009, 1:11 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
WAHCHING wrote:ASIAN BOYZ. SHIT I GOT A HOME BOY THAT USED TO BE A ASIAN BOY. PEOPLE BE THINKIN THEY HELLA BEEFIN with RASKALS BUT TO BE HONEST IVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT SHIT HAPPENIN OVER HERE IN THE BAY. THATS SOME SHIT DOWN SOUTH, UP HERE mess THAT, YOU TRYNA MAKE MONEY, MAKE MONEY.
there's no ab in frisco.

And Stockton.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 3rd, 2009, 3:47 am

YearZero wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:
there's no ab in frisco.

And Stockton.
they're still up?

when i was a kid i heard stockton ab was small.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 9th, 2009, 12:09 am

Stoccton ABZ use to run OakPark apartments back in the days,and they kept their lil homies the "LTC" in check.I haven't talked to any of my Stoccton folks in awhile so I dont know the current status of ABZ up there.But I remember them beefing with damn near everybody.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » April 9th, 2009, 11:41 am

judastaugamma wrote: ab in no cal are up in fresno and san jose.
Havent heard much from San Jo. Fresno ABZ was pretty deep for a while. ABZ and Bulldogs was going at it for a while.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » April 9th, 2009, 11:13 pm

here is something interesting I foudn on the amw website. it shows that this captured fugutive is from a gang called bitch killers; which is a off shoot of the asian boyz gang? is there a click that exists. here is the link i found. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/profile.cfm?id=39580

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 10th, 2009, 12:25 am

ridincitiesforever wrote:here is something interesting I foudn on the amw website. it shows that this captured fugutive is from a gang called bitch killers; which is a off shoot of the asian boyz gang? is there a click that exists. here is the link i found. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/profile.cfm?id=39580
Defunct,almost all their members are doing hard time.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 10th, 2009, 8:21 pm

YearZero wrote:Stoccton ABZ use to run OakPark apartments back in the days,and they kept their lil homies the "LTC" in check.I haven't talked to any of my Stoccton folks in awhile so I dont know the current status of ABZ up there.But I remember them beefing with damn near everybody.
zero, u know who started abz in stockton? i remember hearing this wack ass song by abz from the 209 area. not sure if its stockton or modesto but the dude rapping in it was giving a shot out to "blazer" from van nuys. to judagaumatsa, isnt blazer one of the van nuys OGs?

i heard another abz song that was done way back in 94. they used the instrumentals from "seasons change". they were giving a shot out to "westside agz" and mentioned "homegirlz from monterey park". i think the foos rapping were from long beach cuz they were claiming eastside abz crip gang. it was a dedication rap song to "lil man".

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 10th, 2009, 9:15 pm

stockton city wasnt known for the drama but khmer folks moving into stockton definitely made stockton one of the most dangerous cities in cali. aint got nothing to do in stockton. bored as hell so might as well bust drive bys every minute every hour lolololz. i would never visit stockton though. i heard khmer gangs up there be trigger happy.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 11th, 2009, 2:54 am

padevat thmei wrote:
YearZero wrote:Stoccton ABZ use to run OakPark apartments back in the days,and they kept their lil homies the "LTC" in check.I haven't talked to any of my Stoccton folks in awhile so I dont know the current status of ABZ up there.But I remember them beefing with damn near everybody.
zero, u know who started abz in stockton? i remember hearing this wack ass song by abz from the 209 area. not sure if its stockton or modesto but the dude rapping in it was giving a shot out to "blazer" from van nuys. to judagaumatsa, isnt blazer one of the van nuys OGs?

i heard another abz song that was done way back in 94. they used the instrumentals from "seasons change". they were giving a shot out to "westside agz" and mentioned "homegirlz from monterey park". i think the foos rapping were from long beach because they were claiming eastside abz crip gang. it was a dedication rap song to "lil man".
People always told me "Cookie" formed ABZ up there.He was shotcaller for awhile don't know bout now though.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 11th, 2009, 2:59 am

padevat thmei wrote:stockton city wasnt known for the drama but khmer folks moving into stockton definitely made stockton one of the most dangerous cities in cali. aint got nothing to do in stockton. bored as hell so might as well bust drive bys every minute every hour lolololz. i would never visit stockton though. i heard khmer gangs up there be trigger happy.
Shit,tell me about it.Almost dumped on some TRGs up there.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » April 11th, 2009, 12:57 pm

padevat thmei wrote:stockton city wasnt known for the drama but khmer folks moving into stockton definitely made stockton one of the most dangerous cities in cali. aint got nothing to do in stockton. bored as hell so might as well bust drive bys every minute every hour lolololz. i would never visit stockton though. i heard khmer gangs up there be trigger happy.
Same shit could be said about places like Lowell were theres a decent amount of Khmer and there aint shit to do. Wherever there is Khmer there's bound to be little sets here and there.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 11th, 2009, 1:37 pm

SDmofo wrote:Same shit could be said about places like Lowell were theres a decent amount of Khmer and there aint shit to do. Wherever there is Khmer there's bound to be little sets here and there.
eastcoast are fakes especially lowell. they listen to too much gangsta rap and watch too much bet. the only parts of the eastcoast i dont consider fake are north carolina and virginia. but in general, the gangsta lifestyle is only fit for westcoast. knew someone that moved to lowell and he said theyre a bunch of fakes including those lowell abz. seeing them on youtube and myspace just reinforced my beliefs about them.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 11th, 2009, 1:51 pm

i should say the gangsta life is only fit for CALI. only cali foos bang the hardest. lowell abz and other lowell sets try too hard to look and sound gangsta. i seen the youtube video they post up. crack me up lolz.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 11th, 2009, 6:32 pm

padevat thmei wrote:

i heard another abz song that was done way back in 94. they used the instrumentals from "seasons change". they were giving a shot out to "westside agz" and mentioned "homegirlz from monterey park". i think the foos rapping were from long beach because they were claiming eastside abz crip gang. it was a dedication rap song to "lil man".

where can we listen to some of these tracks?