Whats White Boy Culture?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 8th, 2008, 5:16 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
Mcminister wrote:
(how do ghetto kids have computers and myspace accounts?).
yours right on everything except for this...alot of ghetto kids got myspace accounts and also computers arent hard to get a hold of[/quote]

E-machines, library, and schools...and my house...lol...plus its alot of middle class earning families that live in the hood.....[/quote]

dats fuckin me up son, that makes it easier for gentrification...my hood was like 98% black now its like 80% and the rent already up damn ,, now i nigga gota move out...anywayzz

yeaa...race........

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 8th, 2008, 7:40 pm

-this isnt about celebrating your whiteness, its about celebrating your heritage and culture (insert country here)

- i only use the word white cause if i say caucasin-european north american id be here forever typing :lol: , and who has the time to type all that shit

- i dont care about white folk being into hip-hop and rap, but some people take it way too far ex. wiggers calling each other niggers. Alot of people who embrace there culture still listen to hiphop.

-ive been pushing in this thread the message for people to embrace who they are, as an american, or whatever the fuck else people are
there is white culture here because there was a need to create a group of "white" people in order to keep things in line.
I dont agree with this one statement, i understand were you are coming from

So are you saying that irish, germans, polish etc... people(s) celebrate there whiteness when they uphold there traditions in america? I dont understand how you can say white culture exists but on the other hand say black and brown culture dont exist

What your telling us is that europeans should celebrate there whiteness? Im saying we should celebrate our cultures

thats like saying we have no culture in the first place. or have i got your words twisted?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 8th, 2008, 10:11 pm

i dont know but this shit has some meaning to me

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 8th, 2008, 10:12 pm

fuckin with my head :?:

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 9th, 2008, 6:22 pm

if a white culture in fact exists in america then you can garuntee yourself there is a black culture parralel to the white culture

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 10th, 2008, 2:01 am

shit is so fuckin confusing

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 10th, 2008, 2:01 am

then if we cant be a multicultural society segregation needs to come back

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 10th, 2008, 2:10 am

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:then if we cant be a multicultural society segregation needs to come back
yeah it worked out great last time didn't it.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 10th, 2008, 2:26 am

i dont know what to do anymore im just tired of the bitching its getting on my nerves for someone to help you, you gotta let them help you and the majority of the people in the streets aint gonna let some one do that because of ignorance i need to start getting around more white people so i can become successful and white again

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » May 31st, 2008, 4:35 pm

Theres lots of them. Those rich dudes who wear rollies an buisiness suits. The country ones that act just like folks from the hood. The ones from the hood who act like black folks. The suburban rich racer kids, the pothead culture. Its not just one culture theres lots of different groups an most white folks fit into more than one of them.

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 31st, 2008, 11:13 pm

damo mada jiyozujiya arimasen.

watasi ha saiyajin kani no furui chikara.

white people mean nothing to me

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 31st, 2008, 11:15 pm

quit attaching and identifying with your skin tone give into to the real you and what i mean is give into what you feel on the inside because this shit about your people are the people with your color skin in reality will be the first to sell you out and turn there back on you.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 1st, 2008, 2:15 am

jmaups2005 wrote:quit attaching and identifying with your skin tone give into to the real you and what i mean is give into what you feel on the inside because this shit about your people are the people with your color skin in reality will be the first to sell you out and turn there back on you.
speak fo ya self....

and if a black man ever turns on a nother black man...its jst a degenarate black man or an uncle tom ...it don mean u shud think ur people turned on u...its jst that Trick.......

REALITY IS even tho a black dude is more likely to be a nigga to try to peal my cap, black folk are the first to help other black folks...its jst that the negative gets more attention than the positive

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » June 1st, 2008, 7:13 pm

Mcminister wrote:
jmaups2005 wrote:quit attaching and identifying with your skin tone give into to the real you and what i mean is give into what you feel on the inside because this shit about your people are the people with your color skin in reality will be the first to sell you out and turn there back on you.
speak fo ya self....

and if a black man ever turns on a nother black man...its jst a degenarate black man or an uncle tom ...it don mean u shud think ur people turned on u...its jst that Trick.......

REALITY IS even tho a black dude is more likely to be a nigga to try to peal my cap, black folk are the first to help other black folks...its jst that the negative gets more attention than the positive
Black dudes are always the first to rat when locked up.
I would know.
My friend whose black whose like my brother has got a case right now as we speak because one of his "brothas" sold out on him, 2nd time one of his "brothas" turned on him an hes been shot at so many times it ain't even funny.
It ain't about race its about being thoro. I keep it thoro stick ups are every day, but if your my mans you can tell me where your stashes are when you get locked an when you come back, count the money. It will all be there.

Stop with your lame ass racist bullish. If you was real or in the game you would understand when it comes to recognizing a snake an a thoro motherf***a race don't matter. Character does.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 1st, 2008, 10:59 pm

SpotRusherACE wrote:
Mcminister wrote:
speak fo ya self....

I would know.
My friend whose black whose like my brother has got a case right now as we speak because one of his "brothas" sold out on him, 2nd time one of his "brothas" turned on him an hes been shot at so many times it ain't even funny.
It ain't about race its about being thoro. I keep it thoro stick ups are every day, but if your my mans you can tell me where your stashes are when you get locked an when you come back, count the money. It will all be there.

Stop with your lame ass racist bullish. If you was real or in the game you would understand when it comes to recognizing a snake an a thoro motherf***a race don't matter. Character does.
listen frend, yesss i been in the game.....n no my niggaz will never ever sell me out n im sure coz i picked my homeboiz thoroly...

what happend to ur brother was misfortunate happend to alot of people but them are some foul rare examples of black folks

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » June 2nd, 2008, 8:22 am

like you your an uncle tom

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » June 2nd, 2008, 9:21 pm

Mcminister wrote:
SpotRusherACE wrote:
Mcminister wrote:
speak fo ya self....

I would know.

listen frend, yesss i been in the game.....n no my niggaz will never ever sell me out n im sure coz i picked my homeboiz thoroly...

what happend to ur brother was misfortunate happend to alot of people but them are some foul rare examples of black folks
That s*** aint rare anymore man. Everyone tells now adays in all colors too.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 2nd, 2008, 9:41 pm

Its funny a lot of your posts are always trying to count blacks out of doin bad shit,you don't think your friends or 1 of them you know will sell you just because hes black?

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » June 2nd, 2008, 11:41 pm

because mcminister thinks he is to street smart and thinks every black person is gonna be his allie :roll:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 3rd, 2008, 12:33 am

TeeKay wrote:

Its funny a lot of your posts are always trying to count blacks out of doin bad shit,you don't think your friends or 1 of them you know will sell you just because hes black?
whats the problem I see a grip of other fools talkin shit bout how black fools is triflin and scandalous, and how they people is so upstanding.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 3rd, 2008, 3:50 am

What i dont understand is why people think being a snitch has anything to do with race? We all know you got them everywhere.
Its a matter of character and opportunism and not color of skin.

ogilmore
What city do you live in now?: Dublin

Re: Whats White Boy Culture?

Unread post by ogilmore » April 25th, 2009, 8:17 pm

Im white but my culture isnt determined by my race, im Irish before im anything else. Id say most europeans would choose nationality before race. My culture consists of language, music, dance, poetry, story telling, myth, sport, religion, proverbs, humour, community, family and shared history. Im lucky I have a deep culture so I dont feel the need to steal someone elses like wiggers do.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » April 26th, 2009, 12:39 pm

White boy culture

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 13th, 2009, 5:43 pm

^^^this guy always comes up with something that has nothing to do with the conversation or nobody gets unless they live in europe

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by andrew » July 13th, 2009, 5:46 pm

Sentenza wrote:What i dont understand is why people think being a snitch has anything to do with race? We all know you got them everywhere.
things work a little different in the states and classes are pretty much separated.....true that whites are more likely to snitch being that many have no reason to be involved with anything shady in the first place.....its a fantasy to them.....but as soon as something happens they wont sacrifice thier comfort and believe that the rest of us are animals and belong locked up anyways and dont mind snitching

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 15th, 2009, 6:47 am

andrew wrote:^^^this guy always comes up with something that has nothing to do with the conversation or nobody gets unless they live in europe
Nobody gets his stories even if they do live in Europe. Razbojnik/Dobre is on a mission to make Macedonia sound like the toughest place in the whole world - that's pretty much all one need to know about this guy. To back up those claims he has plenty of fairytales to offer. Check out the organized crime section and you'll know what I mean...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Re:

Unread post by Sentenza » July 15th, 2009, 4:37 pm

andrew wrote:
Sentenza wrote:What i dont understand is why people think being a snitch has anything to do with race? We all know you got them everywhere.
things work a little different in the states and classes are pretty much separated.....true that whites are more likely to snitch being that many have no reason to be involved with anything shady in the first place.....its a fantasy to them.....but as soon as something happens they wont sacrifice thier comfort and believe that the rest of us are animals and belong locked up anyways and dont mind snitching
Ok, but then why do you have these kinds of shirts to be seen in plenty of places. I have seen them often and i live overseas...

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/764/stopyb5.png

I think snitching has got to do with spineless motherfuckers and not race.

punamusta wrote:
andrew wrote:^^^this guy always comes up with something that has nothing to do with the conversation or nobody gets unless they live in europe
Nobody gets his stories even if they do live in Europe. Razbojnik/Dobre is on a mission to make Macedonia sound like the toughest place in the whole world - that's pretty much all one need to know about this guy. To back up those claims he has plenty of fairytales to offer. Check out the organized crime section and you'll know what I mean...
Yea. I was wondering recently who tells him all that propaganda shit.

@razbo: Who tells you all that Macedonian Propaganda Bs?

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 15th, 2009, 11:06 pm

i mostly see snitch ass whiteboys livin the gangster fairytale wearing those shirts haha

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 16th, 2009, 2:45 pm

Sentenza wrote:
I think snitching has got to do with spineless motherfuckers and not race.
Very true.

I used to know this one Jamaican guy who was living here in Finland. He was from Trenchtown, Kingston, and if you people do know that place you know it's one of the toughest places in the world. Anyway, he was doing some business here, and always bragged about his background and how tough Jamaicans are, etc. Then after a while he got caught and ended up snitching basically everyone he knew. Even his cousins and friends back in England and Jamaica. And after he got locked up here, I heard he had told someone how he basically ran the prison he was in, etc., etc. I happened to knew one guy who was serving time in the same prison and asked him about this Jamaican fellow. He laughed at what I told I had heard, and told that his guy was steadily being beated up there for being a snitch and just recently had been transfered to a closed cell block, because the officers thought that he would get killed otherwise.

Now, that is not to say that I in the other hand would consider black people to be snitches, but just to show via an example that snitching truly has everything to do with your own spineless, and not about your skin colour. Other people got heart, while the others don't. And I'm sure that everyone knows that even if they would come here and say something else.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 2nd, 2009, 5:49 am

punamusta wrote:
No. Look at how that began. My mission through this was to drive Johnny out from his Albanian comments. He started it, and I set off to disprove him. Look what happened, the Westside who knows what he's talking about got confused and now thinks Albanians are worth anything. That's what I knew would happen so I went into the ethnic pissing contest by throwing in Macedonians and Bulgarians and having them be obviously superior to the dirty Albanian race.

And no, not fairytales, but real life experiances. Believe it or not, it's your choice as a human being to be free...if you were white. xD

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 2nd, 2009, 5:54 am

Sentenza wrote:@razbo: Who tells you all that Macedonian Propaganda Bs?
There is some crap I boost to piss people off. There is some crap that's 100% real because it's 100% firsthand.

Be more specific, which propoganda exactly?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » August 10th, 2009, 10:35 am

snitches exist in all races..

Two years ago 2 white people, 3 black people were caught with counterfeit bills where i live... 1 of the black dudes snitched on the rest of them...

case closed