Wigger Culture

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Wigger Culture

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 10th, 2008, 11:32 am

read the whole thread

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » July 21st, 2008, 8:28 am

whiskeyjack wrote:read the whole thread
No thank you.

ogilmore
What city do you live in now?: Dublin

Unread post by ogilmore » April 25th, 2009, 8:08 pm

I respect and am interested in different cultures, but wiggers are really embarrassing for white people.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 26th, 2009, 4:01 am

ogilmore wrote:I respect and am interested in different cultures, but wiggers are really embarrassing for white people.
THERE is no such thing as wigger culture.
Its jus a stupid name made up by whites to label other whites who they feel over-zealously embraced hip hop culture. we all know hip hop culture began as a predominantly african american culture in the bronx and spread worldwide, and these hating ass people who got nothing better to do than seek out differences between people hate the fact that someone from their own race chooses to embrace a culture which identifies mainly with the "enemy" (black people). They really had no respect for blacks in the first place, hence the spelling W-I-G-G-E-R, rather than W-I-G-G-A.
I admit, sometimes it is embarrassing when u see some white folks trying too hard to be down, but it is equally embarrasing when i see black guys on tv that seem to be "selling out", because when u try too hard, you are not being yourself in ANY situation.
Anyways time has moved on now and hip hop/rap is mainstream. I wouldn't bat an eyelid and most people wouldnt stare if u saw a white guy with corn rows, patterns cut in his hair, fitted hat, etc...
none of that means shit, it don't represent your frame of mind and way of thinking one bit.
It also don't mean u confused as to where your roots are at

ogilmore

Unread post by ogilmore » May 1st, 2009, 12:20 am

SOUFLONDON wrote:
ogilmore wrote:I respect and am interested in different cultures, but wiggers are really embarrassing for white people.

Ok first off, I never said their was a wigger culture. I used the term "wigger" for want of a better euphemism and was not aware of it having negative racial connotations for black people. I never once attacked hip hop or black people in my post. In fact ive been listening to hip hop religiously for the past 13 years. But I dont go around pretending to be something im not. And thats not because of prejudice, thats because I have my own culture and traditions that im very proud of. Pride in your own culture dosent equate to hatred for other cultures, nor does it mean that other cultures cant live side by side and appreciate each other. Oh and you shouldnt make assumptions about someone based on a single sentence.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

ogilmore Wigger Culture

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 2nd, 2009, 3:53 pm

ogilmore wrote:
SOUFLONDON wrote:

Ok first off, I never said their was a wigger culture. I used the term "wigger" for want of a better euphemism and was not aware of it having negative racial connotations for black people.

ok, then we had a misunderstanding. it aint no thing. but look at the spelling we all use, only one letter has been changed. which makes me think if undoubtedly the name has been coined from the offensive similar sounding word, then a black person couldn't have made it up unless he thought of himself as a nigger, and hip hop culture niggerish. rather than thinking of himself as NiggA. no matter.

I never once attacked hip hop or black people in my post. In fact ive been listening to hip hop religiously for the past 13 years. But I dont go around pretending to be something im not. And thats not because of prejudice, thats because I have my own culture and traditions that im very proud of. Pride in your own culture dosent equate to hatred for other cultures, nor does it mean that other cultures cant live side by side and appreciate each other. Oh and you shouldnt make assumptions about someone based on a single sentence.[/quote]

well i wouldnt be human if i didnt make assumptions. should have made your point clearer in the first place son, instead of leaving one line sentences and then trying to lecture the man dem on appreciating cultures.
ogilmore wrote:
SOUFLONDON wrote:
..... which would lead many to believe that you inferred wiggerism was culture.

as for living side by side. i'm all for it. But do you ever hear about BRACKER CULTURE?hmmm?

ogilmore

Re: ogilmore Wigger Culture

Unread post by ogilmore » May 3rd, 2009, 8:23 am

Ok if "brackers" is less offensive ill use that term, however, some people could say thats offensive too. Im not one of them, been called worse things in your country. Not trying to be defensive, but im no ones son except for my father. My "lecture" on appreciating other cultures was a response to you lecturing me based on a single sentence. Everyone has the right to defend themselves, both verbally and physically. We are both guilty of making assumptions then, cause I thought my sentence was clear cut. I thought it inferred that appreciating other cultures was cool, but not staying true to yourself makes you a clown.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 14th, 2009, 8:47 pm

Damn, why does society gotta be biased...you got wigga white gangz that bang and asianz.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 15th, 2009, 9:13 am

living side by side will never happen.....i dont even get along with my fellow chicanos....so i have no problem disrespecting anyone else.....but hey if youre gonna have a list of peeps you hate having wiggers on the top is a good place to start

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » May 17th, 2009, 4:17 pm

LOL you people should be getting past hatred, especially for other groups because of whatever seperates race for example

now you should be looking into getting along with people from other planets that are fucked up versions of people here, seeing some elf eared aboriginal might be helarious for alot of people and they could take that as an insult and blow our planet up

this is why all et relations are best kept secret for now, this place is hell compared to other places, according to them we have low vibrational frequencies

and wiggers make me sick, i want to dick slap those pussies every time i see them

SPINN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: KOOLCITY

Unread post by SPINN » February 9th, 2011, 6:40 am

I SEEN WHITE BOYS WITH GOLD IN MOUTH CORNROW BRAIDS PANTS SAGGIN MID ASS 2 PAIRS BOXERS ON EVERY OTHER WORD NIGGAS THIS NIGGAS THAT- LISTEN TO SOME CRAZY RAP SHT THINKIN THEIR HARDCORE DEALERS AND BANGERS THAT MABE SOLD A FEW DIMES OF BUNK WEED AND HELD A PISTOL AT THE CRIB FOR SOMEBODY ELSE NOW WHAT THE HELL YOU CALL THAT IF NOT A WIGGA -TIME FOR ALL WHITE BOYS TO HAVE PRIDE IN THEIR RACE GET A GRIP ON YOUR SELF

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 12th, 2014, 6:54 pm

haha...RIFF RAFF

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » April 17th, 2014, 4:24 pm

Dont get butt hurt wigger ,your a disgrace to the white race I grew up in the east bay with blacks and mexicans,and I never disrespected my heritage save all that my neighborhood cop out bull shit,you talk like one act like one but your skin color will never allow you to be one African American,You fake ass mutha fuckin trick ass wiggers,Im not a hster but Ive always dislicked someone especially white boys tryin to act black,its funny but its a joke,white pride world wide ... :lol:

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » April 17th, 2014, 4:34 pm

bumperjack wrote:Dont get butt hurt wigger ,your a disgrace to the white race I grew up in the east bay with blacks and mexicans,and I never disrespected my heritage save all that my neighborhood cop out bull shit,you talk like one act like one but your skin color will never allow you to be one African American,You fake ass mutha fuckin trick ass wiggers,Im not a hster but Ive always dislicked someone especially white boys tryin to act black,its funny but its a joke,white pride world wide ... :lol:
Isn't there a rule about reviving old threads?

Anyhow, I feel the same way about Mexicans acting black.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 18th, 2014, 5:57 am

fuck a fake ass wigger,A white boy who wants to be black go to prison so the white boys will stabb your fake ass :lol: and femun if there was a rule about posting on old threads,dont you think that would of got at us there is no need to be dropping lugs(Dry Snitching) on a mutha fucker really,re read what you day the other day that is dropping lugs so check yourself before you wreck yourself fool...BUMPERJACK666WEISSMACHTBRUDER :lol:

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » April 19th, 2014, 8:19 pm

bumperjack wrote:fuck a fake ass wigger,A white boy who wants to be black go to prison so the white boys will stabb your fake ass :lol: and femun if there was a rule about posting on old threads,dont you think that would of got at us there is no need to be dropping lugs(Dry Snitching) on a mutha fucker really,re read what you day the other day that is dropping lugs so check yourself before you wreck yourself fool...BUMPERJACK666WEISSMACHTBRUDER :lol:
I don't understand what you're trying to saying. There definitely should be a rule about grammar though.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 20th, 2014, 7:12 am

If there was a rule about grammer trying to saying,re read you own shit if your not a wigger why would you care? femun,you dont know what Im saying cause your a square,and never been no where,you made a comment about posting on old threads,isnt there a rule against that? Why even made a comment like that just say what you got to say and go way,hows that grammer you understand now,or did you pass :lol: :lol: the 8th grade in school?