A YEAR WITH FREEWAY RICKY ROSS

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
AmericanDrugWar

A YEAR WITH FREEWAY RICKY ROSS

Unread post by AmericanDrugWar » March 4th, 2009, 6:46 pm

Ricky leaves Texarkana FCI this month and will be heading to a halfway house in California. A new reality show will be along for the ride as he gets released and moves forward with his plans to legally rebuild his fortune and give back to the community to make amends for his past.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: A YEAR WITH FREEWAY RICKY ROSS

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 20th, 2009, 6:27 pm

AmericanDrugWar wrote: legally rebuild his fortune and give back to the community to make amends for his past.

And that we WILL do.... Believe That!!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » March 20th, 2009, 9:10 pm

Tell Rick to hollar at me... he has to connect with ALLHOOD if he wants a dose of reality on the show.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 23rd, 2009, 11:26 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:Tell Rick to hollar at me... he has to connect with ALLHOOD if he wants a dose of reality on the show.
I would but all you would do is sit up and call me a stalker and a few other choice names you seem so comfortable with using when discussing Souljah. You act like I'm the one following you all over everybody board Dippin in on all your comments and conversations. Talking all around you like you don't exsist.

This sort of behavior coming from you would force me to have to find you and do something to you.. So NO!!!

You tell him yourself..

OH!! was you talking to me Allhood ? If not.. My badd , my badd Sir.......

Carry On!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » March 23rd, 2009, 12:11 pm

I would but all you would do is sit up and call me a stalker

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 23rd, 2009, 12:58 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:I would but all you would do is sit up and call me a stalker

LOL!!!!! hahhaa! hahahaha!!!! LOL!!! hahahah!!!

See, that's why I don't take you no where.. hahah!!! you got me....

So what I talk to you a lot... Nugga I talk to you all day.. yo black ass wasn't complaining when you was wining like a baby about your dam problems..

Shut up before you make me cuss you out.. AGAIN!!

If you had any game. ( like Souljah Do) you would have post one day where I hit you up like....9 or 10 times in day.. Now that would have proven your point. All you did here was piss me off.. But I still aint talking to your black ass.. Do what you wanna do, say what you wanna say, go where you wanna go, play where you wanna play..

I still got fa-mi-ly

You got me on this though... I aint even going to retaliate.. But I AM telling on your black ass........hahahaa!!!!!!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 1st, 2009, 11:55 am

Rick will be home very soon. I don't have the right nor the permission to expose any of his plans but I will tell you this. We are determind to re-direct the energy these young people away from negative lifestyles and into a more productive and prosperouse way of living.

We have accepted the fact that the roles that we played were destruction to our communities ,and to the families that were affected by the crack epidemic.

Mat God forgive us and lead us as we move in these trenches with the intent to bring about a more Positve Change to the Hoods and to Hood Folk..

Others too. But you know me...

I'ma keep it Hood..

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » May 7th, 2009, 10:27 am

Rick is home. He is here in LA. Some people I work with will have nothing to do with him while others look forward to helping him work with the youth.

Do you think that Rick is the blame for the lives affected by crack

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 7th, 2009, 9:33 pm

Nah, you can't blame Rick anymore than the drug dealers before him, the CIA, the Columbian Cartels, the Joneses of Los Angeles Culture, the disparity between South L.A. and what we see on TV or Beverly Hills, and so forth.

Rick is a good dude, he did good things with the dirty money he hustled..

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » May 8th, 2009, 1:08 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:Nah, you can't blame Rick anymore than the drug dealers before him, the CIA, the Columbian Cartels, the Joneses of Los Angeles Culture, the disparity between South L.A. and what we see on TV or Beverly Hills, and so forth.

Rick is a good dude, he did good things with the dirty money he hustled..
I'll have to agree with you. Are you going to the Party in June?

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » June 23rd, 2009, 2:16 pm

Welcome Home homie

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 9th, 2010, 11:01 am

AmericanDrugWar wrote:Ricky leaves Texarkana FCI this month and will be heading to a halfway house in California. A new reality show will be along for the ride as he gets released and moves forward with his plans to legally rebuild his fortune and give back to the community to make amends for his past.

Much Thanks to Freeway Ricky Ross for supporting me and the work that I do. Rick knows that he has a responsibility to today's Youth. Listen as he speaks on where he's at in his life today. :mrgreen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aplacefors ... cky-ross-1