The real gypsies of the Balkans

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The real gypsies of the Balkans

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 12th, 2009, 4:22 pm

The history of macedonian people is that they are basically Serbians which is why Serbia allowed macedonia to split without bloodshed. But many macedonians mixed with Bulgarians like they have with Turks. For their leisure time, macedonians take pictures of gypsies and macedonians and call them Albanians on stromfront to make it seem to a bunch of online Nazi's that Albanians are not white. i shoudl also mention, macedonians have ALMOST NOTHINNNNNNNNNNNNG to do with ancient macedonians meaning alexsander the great's era of living. literally almost nothing.

Just a little summary before you take a look.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: The real gypsies of the Balkans

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 12th, 2009, 4:23 pm

Macedonians: go on google and click macedonian people on images.

[quote="JohnnyRed"]Image
macedonians IN PAKISTAN!
pay attention to the pedophile on the left and the ugly bitch on the right. and notice how they literally jock every albanian tradition and cutom there is, even the folk songs and traditions they have copied.
typical macedonian

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 12th, 2009, 4:25 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:Are Albanians white? Go to google images and type albanian guys or people You tell me.

there is a minority that looks like this. this is an alvbanian class picture. but i would say not even 10% of albanians have this light of a complexion.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 12th, 2009, 4:28 pm

now razbojnik will post up literally 200 pictures to side track people from the truth. he will make the thread so long that nobody is going to care to even glance at this. just watch. he is not man enough to admit that albanians have the lightest complexion in the balkans.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 4:57 pm

Wrong, I'm not gonna post 200 pictures. I'm just gonna say an Albanian calling a Macedonian a Gypsy is more helarious than an Albanian trying to budge into the Greek-Macedonian conflict over Alexander the Great.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 5:04 pm

Also I went through the pictures you posted and all I can say is the only person who looks anything like a Macedonian is the old man at the beginning.

Here's what a typical Albanian looks like

Here's the sterotype of the typical Albanian minus the heroin

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 13th, 2009, 5:05 pm

razbojnik wrote:Wrong, I'm not gonna post 200 pictures. I'm just gonna say an Albanian calling a Macedonian a Gypsy is more helarious than an Albanian trying to budge into the Greek-Macedonian conflict over Alexander the Great.
so tell me exactly why it is that hitler (a man whose sole purpose was to make a white world) told macedonians alongside serbians and greeks to go fuck themselves when it came to albanian territory? and if you say it's bc of the ss skenderbeg division then you are a top notch moron.

also, nothing to budge into. alexander's mother was illyrian and his father's bloodline probably comes down to albanians today. the serbians in macedonia who call themselves macedonian have almost NOTHING to do with ancient macedonians. as for the greek side. the only base they have for alexander is the fact that he spread greek culture. but greek language was like english today. much of alexander's army was greek. therefore it was the logical thing to do to spread greek language and not illyrian or ancient macedonian.

any furthur questions gypsie? also, did you look on google to make sure these were actual macedonians? lol, it hurts to be a gypsy nation and belong to a gypsy people doesn't it?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 7:38 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:The history of macedonian people is that they are basically Serbians which is why Serbia allowed macedonia to split without bloodshed. But many macedonians mixed with Bulgarians like they have with Turks. For their leisure time, macedonians take pictures of gypsies and macedonians and call them Albanians on stromfront to make it seem to a bunch of online Nazi's that Albanians are not white. i shoudl also mention, macedonians have ALMOST NOTHINNNNNNNNNNNNG to do with ancient macedonians meaning alexsander the great's era of living. literally almost nothing.

Just a little summary before you take a look.
No.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 7:45 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Wrong, I'm not gonna post 200 pictures. I'm just gonna say an Albanian calling a Macedonian a Gypsy is more helarious than an Albanian trying to budge into the Greek-Macedonian conflict over Alexander the Great.
so tell me exactly why it is that hitler (a man whose sole purpose was to make a white world) told macedonians alongside serbians and greeks to go fu-- themselves when it came to albanian territory? and if you say it's bc of the ss skenderbeg division then you are a top notch moron.

also, nothing to budge into. alexander's mother was illyrian and his father's bloodline probably comes down to albanians today. the serbians in macedonia who call themselves macedonian have almost NOTHING to do with ancient macedonians. as for the greek side. the only base they have for alexander is the fact that he spread greek culture. but greek language was like english today. much of alexander's army was greek. therefore it was the logical thing to do to spread greek language and not illyrian or ancient macedonian.

any furthur questions gypsie? also, did you look on google to make sure these were actual macedonians? lol, it hurts to be a gypsy nation and belong to a gypsy people doesn't it?
If I remember correctly, you have nothing to do with Bulgarians yet you were twice under their occupation, under the First and Second Bulgarian Empire.

Alexander the Great was the one who brought you Chechens from Caucasia during his conquests so basically I feel you're our pets or something. He decided to give his pets the best care and put him on his mother's territory, and his Illiryan mother loves serpents. The Chechens back then were the same as the Albanians today --- sly, and snakes are sly...

Albanians reminded him of his mother's pets, the snakes..

So you guys are pretty much sly and sneaky now and always have been. During the Ottoman occupation you kissed Turks asses and sold our your Christian God for the Islamic Allah and became traitors. When the Russians, Brits, French, Austro-Hungarians and Germans decided it's time to split from the Turks, they helped us bring up a revolution and if I remember before the Balkan Wars under Ottoman occupation the Macedonian people have over 50 revolts and 20 major battles, oh I meant during the 1800's.

We won against them and here come the Albanians and the hustler Skanderbeg who gathered his flock of sheeple and they kissed this smart man's feet.

Then in World War 1, same shit. World War 2, same shit, kissing the Italians and Germans asses while the Yugoslav partizans actually tried, and then you claimed you did anything back then.

Then comes Yugoslav wars, America intervienes and Albanians make a mess, so JNA is sent to Kosovo to calm the Albanians and Albanians cry to CNN, BBC and NATO and NATO comes saves them and offers Kosovo as a protectorate and NATO delivers...

Then same in 2001 you tried to pull a Kosovo but failed, we're way more holy and important than you hellish ugly monstrosities ever will be...

In 2007 again in Brodec you failed and Kommandant Shrapnili got his ass pumped full of lead with the symbol of the Macedonian people

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 7:47 pm

Wrong flag

I meant this one

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 14th, 2009, 12:50 pm

in wwii, albanians were the only people to throw out the germans withotu soviet help. serbia and macedonia would never exist without the soviets. every war and every oppurtunity the slavs in the balkans have got has been because of russia. russia is like your guys mother. you rely on russia for literally everything from economy to military. you have always stuck close to them and sucked up to them. this is why the slavs always had the upper hand in the balkans. the greeks did the same thing with europe. greece is in a very important location and it knew that america and europe were the only two alliances that could keep greece alive.

albania never made pacts with anyone. during the ottoman times, many albanians switched to islam to have better jobs and better lives. but albanians were still notorious for not paying imperial taxes to the turks. during the ottoman occupation of the balkans. albanians acheived some of the highest and the highest positions in the empire. they found modern day turkey, egypt, sudan, were the leaders of lebanon once. running things on an international level (typical albanian). during the 19th century, greeks and slavs worked together and slavs were backed by russia and austria alongside ukraine and other slavic peoples. albanians were alone by themselves. enver hoxha came in and put fear into slavic life every day it existed. but his stubborn ways and incapability to bend on his communism beliefs (typical albanian) is what left us with nothing but a strong army. so while greece was consolidating their alliances with the west and the slavs with the east, albania was alone.

this has been your entire history, outnumbering and making alliances with superpowers to go against the albanians and we're still there. you guys call us gypsies but our compexion is the lighest in the balkans. you guys call us pussies but who has the biggest criminal network? who has some of the highest ranking fighters in the world? exactly.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 14th, 2009, 3:39 pm

This is an example of mental gymnastics ladies and gentleman, Johnny has convinced himself the crap he spews is actually true.

He thinks Albanians are everything because the US and EU boost them in order to make them look like criminals and terrorists. Once they've upped their self pride, the US will stab them in the back as usual and see how fast it takes for a white Gypsy to have their hopes and dreams come crashing down and in the social experiment it will end as such: Albanians will consider themselves lower than naval lint as usual.

Alex Rudaj says: "I have a little dick, it's pathetic."

Johnny says: "I'll still suck it because I worship your minor infamy."

A picture is worth a thousand words...so you could say pictures speak louder than words.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 14th, 2009, 3:42 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
so tell me exactly why it is that hitler (a man whose sole purpose was to make a white world) told macedonians alongside serbians and greeks to go fu-- themselves when it came to albanian territory? and if you say it's bc of the ss skenderbeg division then you are a top notch moron.

Alexander is and always will be Macedonian, you cannot change reality.

Also, I wouldn't know how it is to be a Gypsy and belong to a Gypsy people because I'm a Macedonian. I think you might though seeing as you need to start a war in order to get attention from your masters(Serbs and Macedonians).

The Kosovo conflict happened last because you guys are insignificant cowards.

Albanian = White Gypsy

Macedonian = Holy Royalty

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 14th, 2009, 3:49 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:Macedonians: go on google and click macedonian people on images.
Indeed.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 14th, 2009, 3:51 pm

slavs in the balkans only have anything they got because of the soviet union. no other reason. you guys bitch and complain about albanians being backed by america but i say it's about time somebody had our backs. slavs have been fighting behind the soviet union for decades. it's about time someone stepped in and slapped all your heads off including the soviets.

alexander was half macedonian but ancient macedonian. not what qualifies as macedonian today. today, macedonia is just a hub of serbs on the east with a different dialect then those in serbia and albanians in the west. you guys as people have almost nothing to do with ancient macedonians.

the kosovo war was last because we had a prick named rugova who wanted to be the new ghandi in power at the time. the KLA started going to war way before 1999. not to mention albanians were repressed in the yugoslav military unlike the bosnians or croats who had their own sub-armies.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 14th, 2009, 3:53 pm

see what i mean lmfaoooooo ^^^^^^ all gypsies.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 14th, 2009, 4:42 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:slavs in the balkans only have anything they got because of the soviet union. no other reason. you guys bitch and complain about albanians being backed by america but i say it's about time somebody had our backs. slavs have been fighting behind the soviet union for decades. it's about time someone stepped in and slapped all your heads off including the soviets.

alexander was half macedonian but ancient macedonian. not what qualifies as macedonian today. today, macedonia is just a hub of serbs on the east with a different dialect then those in serbia and albanians in the west. you guys as people have almost nothing to do with ancient macedonians.

the kosovo war was last because we had a prick named rugova who wanted to be the new ghandi in power at the time. the KLA started going to war way before 1999. not to mention albanians were repressed in the yugoslav military unlike the bosnians or croats who had their own sub-armies.
Yugoslavia split from the Soviet Union in 1948 because of MACEDONIANS. Check your facts --- Tito-Stalin split. Stalin agreed with Churchill not to stirr up trouble in Greece yet Tito wanted a Yugoslavia(Yug/Yugo = South, Sloveni/Slavyani/Slavia = Slavic people) united, hence he supported Albanians because he wanted Albania as the 7th republic in his Communist Balkan Federation theory as much as he did with Bulgaria.

In the Greek civil war he supported the Communists(Macedonians) while the Americans supported the Greeks and we lose, if Stalin wasn't a hardass for Churchill(you know old folks and their traditions, hence the Albanian and Macedonian in Before the Rain) we would've won the war and taken our part back.

Even better, we had the support of the Bulgarian president Georgi Dimitrov who wanted a union with Yugoslavia. When Tito and Georgi went to Moscow in 1949, Stalin tried to have both Tito and Georgi killed. He succeeded in poisoning Georgi but failed with Tito, Tito took the train and re-routed his path towards Turkey and back into Yugoslavia in order to evade the assasins Stalin sent. All of this is in Tito's books upstairs.

If it wasn't for Stalin taking out Georgi, there would have been a Balkan Federation by now and it would be a power stronger than the UK, France, Germany, Italy, or Spain. We would be the 5th strongest in the world now technically speaking(Russians, Americans, Chinese, Indians) instead of Germany. Yugoslavia alone was the 4th strongest nation in Europe after the Soviet Union, the UK and France during the Cold War.

Modern Macedonians are full blooded Ancient Macedonians speaking Bulgarian with Serbian letters. That's it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 14th, 2009, 4:43 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:see what i mean lmfaoooooo ^^^^^^ all gypsies.
Yes, Albanians are Gypsies.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 14th, 2009, 5:57 pm

razbojnik wrote:Yugoslavia alone was the 4th strongest nation in Europe after the Soviet Union, the UK and France during the Cold War.

Modern Macedonians are full blooded Ancient Macedonians speaking Bulgarian with Serbian letters. That's it.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Try after Germany, Britain, France, Spain and Italy and then you will be accurate.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FULL BLOODED ANCIENT MACEDONIIANS!?!?!?! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@!!!!!!!!! JIO3JR;IOJQAWEFI DSIAOJ IOFSDJG IASDFJIO GJDFASI JSIADO JIOASDFJI OFGO; IJDFIOGJU 3489U Q8SDJ HGAHAH AH HAH AHAHAH HAAH A!@!!!!!!!!!11

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 14th, 2009, 6:04 pm

razbojnik wrote:Yes, Albanians are Gypsies.

whats funny is only
ismail raka, (white turkish looking)
blerim raka, (his brother and also half turkish looking)
ilir zmarku, (probably due to his beard he looks arab)
kjani bela, (has dark skin around his eyes which indicates foerign blood)

look non-albanian. the rest of those people are white skinned and have heavy albanian features. lol, i am still laughing at a second rate serb mixed with bulgarians is calling albanians (the people with the lighest compexion in the balkans) gypsies. even you admitted that albanians dont mix with other cultures compared to macedonians. so whose the real gypsies? the half bulgars/serbians with the bad accent or the people with a much lighter complexion then them?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 10:40 am

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Yugoslavia alone was the 4th strongest nation in Europe after the Soviet Union, the UK and France during the Cold War.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Try after Germany, Britain, France, Spain and Italy and then you will be accurate.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FULL BLOODED ANCIENT MACEDONIIANS!?!?!?! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@!!!!!!!!! JIO3JR;IOJQAWEFI DSIAOJ IOFSDJG IASDFJIO GJDFASI JSIADO JIOASDFJI OFGO; IJDFIOGJU 3489U Q8SDJ HGAHAH AH HAH AHAHAH HAAH A!@!!!!!!!!!11
Read again, during the Cold War. Germany did not exist back then, it was divided between the Soviet Union and the US. Italy was under US occupation. Spain was not a European power during the Cold War.

So saying we're strongest after the Soviet Union, UK and France in Europe being number 4 is correct.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 10:50 am

I shouldn't even include France seeing as they fell 4 weeks after German invasion and we held off longer. The Yugoslav partisans caused more problems for the Germans than the French army at the initial invasion did.

In Octomber 8th 1944, the Macedonian partisans liberated Stip. In 1944, 100 partisans died from Stip alone with skirmishes with the Germans and Bulgarians.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 15th, 2009, 12:24 pm

razbojnik wrote:Read again, during the Cold War. Germany did not exist back then, it was divided between the Soviet Union and the US. Italy was under US occupation. Spain was not a European power during the Cold War.

So saying we're strongest after the Soviet Union, UK and France in Europe being number 4 is correct.

oh so you mean yugoslavia stayed on the soviet unions dick and it paid off once the real countries (germany, italy, britain, france) were fighting wars. ohhh okay i get it. so two years before the cold war, where was germany? make you their bitches. get real poser.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 6:13 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Read again, during the Cold War. Germany did not exist back then, it was divided between the Soviet Union and the US. Italy was under US occupation. Spain was not a European power during the Cold War.

oh so you mean yugoslavia stayed on the soviet unions dick and it paid off once the real countries (germany, italy, britain, france) were fighting wars. ohhh okay i get it. so two years before the cold war, where was germany? make you their women. get real poser.
I'm statistically speaking and I am real.

http://globalfirepower.com/

This is what I'm talking about. They put the USA first infront of Russia because it's an American site. Everyone knows Russia could smash America and a Jewish American ex-US military general did a report on it.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/china/HJ20Ad01.html

We were neutral. In fact, Stalin said Yugoslavia was next on the list for invasion. Stalin actually wanted to have Tito taken out but only managed to take out Georgi Dimitrov because of fears of Yugoslavia and Bulgaria uniting would strengthen the idea of a Balkan Federation by a huge margin, so basically Stalin kissed up to the Brits and Americans when it came to us.

My grandfather founded Astibo, a huge clothing factory and company in Stip that during it's peak had about 5,000 workers. That was during the 1960s and 1970s. West Germany being Capitalistic send us materials and paid us to make them uniforms, but what ticked off my grandfather is that when the uniforms got to Germany, they put Made In Germany and shipped them off to China, why would it not be Made in Yugoslavia?

Johnny, don't count an occupied or proxy nation. It makes you look stupid. Yugoslavia was under it's own control, East and West Germany as well as Italy were occupied. Only the UK, France and Soviet Union had any weigh in Europe.

The Serbs alone during the Yugoslav wars took on everyone in Yugoslavia. They would've massacred you in Kosovo if the Americans hadn't interviened. Admit it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 6:18 pm

As I said, in Baghdad's airport it had a seperate terminal for Yugoslav citizens.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 15th, 2009, 6:59 pm

razbojnik wrote:The Serbs alone during the Yugoslav wars took on everyone in Yugoslavia. They would've massacred you in Kosovo if the Americans hadn't interviened. Admit it.
yes, 149,000 serbian soldiers with tanks, proper arms and proper equipment can win against 50,000 albanians wearing dark clothing and holding and sometimes even sharing chinese ak-47's from mao's time. i would laugh if they couldn't. the only time the kla really got anything worth anything was when the americans came. they supplied us with proper guns, vests, etc... but by then, 9,000 civilians and 1,000 kla fighters already died and the serbia army backed up from kosova...

i feel stupid for even responding to this but typical balkan slav. they take extreme advantages and then call us (people with lighter complexions) gypsies and pussies. even though albanians as people will literally tear through slavic people like there is no tomorrow if it was one on one with no weapons.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 7:10 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:The Serbs alone during the Yugoslav wars took on everyone in Yugoslavia. They would've massacred you in Kosovo if the Americans hadn't interviened. Admit it.
yes, 149,000 serbian soldiers with tanks, proper arms and proper equipment can win against 50,000 albanians wearing dark clothing and holding and sometimes even sharing chinese ak-47's from mao's time. i would laugh if they couldn't. the only time the kla really got anything worth anything was when the americans came. they supplied us with proper guns, vests, etc... but by then, 9,000 civilians and 1,000 kla fighters already died and the serbia army backed up from kosova...

i feel stupid for even responding to this but typical balkan slav. they take extreme advantages and then call us (people with lighter complexions) gypsies and pussies. even though albanians as people will literally tear through slavic people like there is no tomorrow if it was one on one with no weapons.
One on one with weapons? You mean fist fights. Oh yeah I remember those, remember I told you this kid

In the middle has family in Butel in Skopje where there are alot of those wild Kosovo Albanian types so he has Albanian friends.

He really talks alot of shit to them like yo siptar where's your egg hat, and they respond with their big ass beaver teeth: You don't know me when I snap man, I'll beat you down.

Of course they say this with their lack of knowledge of the Macedonian language and say it funny like.

So my friend lets them talk, and in the end grabs them and beats them down. His Albanian friends.

So they threaten to call their older brother to come slice my friend apart, and fail to do so.

Macedonians vs. Albanians, you guys ALWAYS back out or NEVER fight, NEVER PROVOKE when you're in smaller numbers. When you're always in larger numbers or when it's a couple Albanians and one Macedonian walking down the street, they ALWAYS provoke.

And even when it's 20 vs. 100 like in Tetovo(90% Albanian), we ALWAYS overconquer even though two of our kids end up in the hospital with stab wounds.

Then I asked my friend if Albanians were pussies overall, he said like in every people there's some extremely strong dudes and then alot of pussies.

Then remember I told you about the 18 year old Macedonian faggot beating down those 3 Albanians.

I'm sure you would one on one with no weapons. <-- Sarcasm.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 19th, 2009, 10:44 am

yeah sure, keep talking stupid shit. the fact is whenever there is a mix of eastern europeans in schools, neighborhoods or anything, albanians always look and are the toughest group around. i know this one school which is like 40% greek/albanian/serbian/macedonian/bulgarian/romanian/croatian/bosnian and albanians are by far the strongest group there. it's just typical, albanians as people make you guys look like 5 year olds.

all you guys can do is call us gypsies even though we have been in the balkans before the world knew what a slav was and even though our skin complexion is much lighter then yours.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 19th, 2009, 12:49 pm

"The user should note that nuclear capability, combat experience, equipment quality and levels of training are not taken into account. This listing is purely a "numbers game" meant to spark debate".

lol@ Canada being ahead of Israel and North Korea.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 4:13 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:yeah sure, keep talking stupid shit. the fact is whenever there is a mix of eastern europeans in schools, neighborhoods or anything, albanians always look and are the toughest group around. i know this one school which is like 40% greek/albanian/serbian/macedonian/bulgarian/romanian/croatian/bosnian and albanians are by far the strongest group there. it's just typical, albanians as people make you guys look like 5 year olds.

all you guys can do is call us gypsies even though we have been in the balkans before the world knew what a slav was and even though our skin complexion is much lighter then yours.
I call BS! All of it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 4:17 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
"The user should note that nuclear capability, combat experience, equipment quality and levels of training are not taken into account. This listing is purely a "numbers game" meant to spark debate".

lol@ Canada being ahead of Israel and North Korea.
LOOOOOOOOL

LOL @ Canada being ahead of Spain, Iran, Egypt, Pakistan etc.

I mean even South Africa can take on Canada.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 19th, 2009, 4:27 pm

razbojnik wrote:LOOOOOOOOL

LOL @ Canada being ahead of Spain, Iran, Egypt, Pakistan etc.

I mean even South Africa can take on Canada.
Yeah, I didn't even notice Pakistan or Iran. That list is retarded...they say they base it purely on numbers, yet rank a country like Canada, which has under 75,000 active personnel higher than Pakistan, which has one of the biggest armies in the world.