Video: Macedonian police Alfi units beat down on Albanians

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Video: Macedonian police Alfi units beat down on Albanians

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 4:31 pm

This one's for Johnny. The video I stole from liveleak.com, but I can catch tons of more things like this if you want everyday watching A1, TVStar, Iris or Sitel on my tv if you'd like...

How do I know they're Albanians? It doesn't say anywhere they are. It just seems obvious since the Alfi are seen by the Albanian and Roma community in Macedonia as a terrorist and racist organization since there's alot of complaints to NGO's about random beatings on Roma and Albanians by the Alfi without a warning or anything.

I mean it's like they don't beat down on any Macedonians or anything...or minors...
razbojnik wrote:A friend here got so fucking drunk he went to take a piss in the bathroom of a nightclub, got out naked infront of 300 people with girls looking at his thing and putting their hands infront of their eyes and removing them and putting them back in shock LOOOOOL, and in an attempt to save him a friend took him to some room in the back where another friend was sleeping so knowing the drunk friend's character, the savior friend started unzipping his pants and the drunk friend is like hold the fuck up I'll do it

And the drunk friend put his thing in the sleeping friend's mouth

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So the drunk friend got dressed and both the drunk and savior friend went out to the nightclub and found there was a riot between both drun kand sober friends alike and the police that was storming and raiding the nightclub.

Thing is here there is no such thing as police brutality, you know, and it was the Alfi who carried it out.

So they got into the mess, and the drunk friend being sobered up a bit saw the Alfi leader going for the savior friend who was in the process of beating down another Alfi member with a chair, so the drunk friend yelled at the Alfi leader and provoked him to turn towards him, and took a beer bottle and threw it into the Alfi leader's face and saved the savior kid.

The savior kid noticed this and as another Alfi member stopped beating on one friend and came towards the savior kid and tried to grab him, but the savior kid crouched and disappeared into the crowd and crawled through to safety as he watched the nightclub and all around it...they destroyed everything, chairs and shit, arrested a bunch of people and chased eachother down the center LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

The savior kid acknowledges the fact that the drunk kid had to get charged for throwing the beer bottle in the Alfi leader's face because of the savior kid, and worse is their strong crew split up into two smaller teams because they all got drunk as usual and tried to murder eachother...

Now, the drunk kid is a little fucked up and is more of a warrior than a thief while the savior kid is more a thief than a warrior. The savior kid steals more than he fights not only with the cops but with random people for example, while the drunk kid gets drunk more than anyone while fighting more than alot of people and is probably out of several people I know who beat down on cops and not the other way around that are 16 years old.

The drunk kid lol he tells us about another fight he got himself into...some guy talked shit about him so he takes his motorcycle and drives to his house and starts breaking the doors and windows and shit. All the neighbours come out and threaten to call the police, so he's like who gives a shit call the fucking police I'll murder them both.

Good kid. I love him. He's done things like that for me as well. This is what I meant by more interesting than here when I told Eliris...and in Bolton, Dimal, how the fuck can you live in such a boring hick place?
Thing is Alfi complain from Macedonian teenagers, friggin kids LOOOOOOOL, not the other way around. They beat down kids because beating down 20 year olds and adults is too dangerous.

If you beat down a kid you'll get a beating from your parents for being beaten down in the first place because in order to get your ass beat by the police you must've pissed the fuck out of them and it shows you as a bad kid......and we don't tell people the bad things we do....

If you beat down a 20 year old and up...that's dangerous. Extremely dangerous. It turns into a blood fued between families.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Video: Macedonian police Alfi units beat down on Albanians

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 4:32 pm

time to bring second opinion in such cases in Macedonia. Unlike the official autopsy
report, the independent one raises several issues where the police could be found
responsible for an inappropriate action resulting in the death of Trajan Bekirov and
further inappropriate treatment of his body and the case.
Trajan Beldrov's father started a procedure with the Ombudspersons office for
the case of his son. Considering the complete documentation on the case, the
Ombudsperson recommended the public prosecutor to start an official procedure. The
public prosecutor, however, last week announced that the case will not be taken to
court or to the police for further investigation.
Although the official report itself finds the death of Trajan Bekirov forced, the
case is closed for the Macedonian institutions.
The police unit "ALFI" is aimed to fight against street criminal and uses
special methods in its work. They do not wear police uniforms and move as civilians.
Several cases of Roma treated inappropriately by "ALFI" are reported to our NGOs.
In these cases Roma are usually beaten without prior introduction and without any
reason or justification, even when they have no previous criminal record and
regardless on the age and gender. Simply, ALFI are always right and they do with
Roma whatever they like. They use the old communist method "first gunfire - then
stop", which means they use force without prior legitimate procedure. Whole Roma
population is frightened by the ALFI, and other minorities, as the Albanians, also
report problems. In the case of Roma, ALFI are not acting as a public service, but as a
terrorist and racist organization. The Roma, even when they have problems with the
police, usually redraw from legal remedies, partly because of the lack of financial and
knowledge capacities, partly because of the pressure made on them by the police and
partly because of the subjective and selective judiciary system. This encourages the
police to keep their crude and racist behaviour towards Roma.
We urge the UN WGM to send the independent expert to further investigate
and deal with the case of Trajan Bekirov. Identifying the failures of the Macedonian
system to apply human right standards on Roma we strongly believe that UN and EU
mechanisms will take necessary actions to stop this treatment towards Roma.
Regarding the specific case described above we urge the UN WGM to press
the Macedonian Government to:
- solve the case of the murder of Trajan Bekirov through independent and
objective investigation and court procedure
impose effective, proportionate and dissuasive sanctions to the ones
responsible for the death of Trajan Bekirov
We also urge the UN WGM to press the Macedonian Government to:
revise its legislation governing the police forces and ensure compliance with
the human and minority rights system
- abolish the ALFI police unit
impose effective, proportionate and dissuasive sanctions for any public servant
responsible for ill treatment towards the citizens, particularly discrimination
and torture based on racism
- incorporate effective and truly independent controlling system for the police,
judiciary and other public services
Thank you Mr. Chariman

http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:yQ ... en&ct=clnk

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 19th, 2009, 4:34 pm

HOLY SHIT! ONE ALBANIAN KID GOT BEAT DOWN BY MACEDONIANS! ONE WITH AN AK IN HIS HAND! ALBANIANS ARE INFERIOR!

man, this really brings me back to reaslity. this video is precisely why the serbians living in macedonia should be "erased" from the european map.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 4:51 pm

CheGuevara wrote:HOLY SHIT! ONE ALBANIAN KID GOT BEAT DOWN BY MACEDONIANS! ONE WITH AN AK IN HIS HAND! ALBANIANS ARE INFERIOR!

man, this really brings me back to reaslity. this video is precisely why the serbians living in macedonia should be "erased" from the european map.
LOL it was Macedonians in that video, not Albanians. If it was Albanians they would probably praise it instead of condemn it on national television.

People like you are the reason why I try so hard to dumb down my mosts for you to understand...

And you still misunderstood it. Your ignorance is breathtaking. I have never met anyone online with your level of stupidity. Even those patriotic Americans who say fuck Russia America is the BEST we Rock fuck yeah on Youtube can have a more intelligence discussion even if it's a pissing contest my brain doesn't start to hurt from thinking about how ironic the conversation is.

Talking to you is like teaching a retard something. I say: The colour black is dark. You say: The colour black is light.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIGURE THE NATURE OF REALITY IS OPPOSITE FROM THE TRUTH?!?!?!?!?

it's like you not only pitch in to steal history such as Alexander, but you pitch in to steal our epic phrases as well.

"There is no place for siptars even in the sky."

"Siptars should be wiped off the European map."

etc.

Also, Skanderbeg is Macedonian. His mother was born in Pollog valley in Western Vardar Macedonia thus he's Macedonian. All his epicness belongs to us now. Our Skanderbeg actually went to help you people out from the Turks and did so for over 20 years and this is how you repay us back --- you bring a brain and emotionally dead crusty siptar gypsy kid like Johnny to drain my energy and waste my time and resources like the parasite he and his people are.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 4:54 pm

Talking to Johnny has lowered my IQ from 300 to 299. The conversations usually consist of his attacks being stolen from us and turned around with siptar being replaced by Macedonian.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 20th, 2009, 6:48 am

Meanwhile, here's 20 masked men attacking the security guards with metal pipes at the Process Nightclub in Skopje, Macedonia in retaliation for the security guards beating down 3 police officers.

And no Johnny, they weren't 'Albanians'. There is no such thing as an 'Albanian'.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 20th, 2009, 12:56 pm

razbojnik wrote:.

hahahaha, see what i mean? albanians move in, macedonians run away. that's how it always is. lol! fucking macedonians and their little fur coats and sweat pants.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 20th, 2009, 3:20 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:.

hahahaha, see what i mean? albanians move in, macedonians run away. that's how it always is. lol! #%@&#%@ macedonians and their little fur coats and sweat pants.
No, it's the other way around, Macedonians move in, Albanians run away to Kosovo where NATO protects them.

I now declare victory for the original Macedonian people over the Albanian(Chechens with Macedonian blood) people as it has always been like this.

>

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 21st, 2009, 12:17 pm

razbojnik wrote:No, it's the other way around, Macedonians move in, Albanians run away to Kosovo where NATO protects them.

I now declare victory for the original Macedonian
no such thing as a macedonian. only serbians/bulgars living in macedonia. the nla tied the macedonian army and government in death tolls. you gys murdered about 70 civilians though while we only killed about 10 of them. so yeah, i guess you guys won by 60. congratulations, you guys took lives that were innocent. proud to be a serbianbulgar!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 21st, 2009, 12:19 pm

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » May 21st, 2009, 4:29 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:No, it's the other way around, Macedonians move in, Albanians run away to Kosovo where NATO protects them.

I now declare victory for the original Macedonian
no such thing as a macedonian. only serbians/bulgars living in macedonia. the nla tied the macedonian army and government in death tolls. you gys murdered about 70 civilians though while we only killed about 10 of them. so yeah, i guess you guys won by 60. congratulations, you guys took lives that were innocent. proud to be a serbianbulgar!
Albanian = Chechen with Macedonian, Bulgarian, Serbian and Turkish blood.

Actually no, 500 of ours got killed, both soldiers and civilians. I mean you leave aside the fact that the NLA killed both Albanians and Macedonians.

We, on the other hand, killed 1,000 of the 7,000 NLA you had and the rest of the 6,000 were either injured, captured or managed to hide under a rock and escape gunfire and take the injured over to Bondsteel where you would be reinforced by KLA troops with the help of the UN peacekeepers.

It would've been 1,320 if NATO didn't come to block us out and save those 320 UCK terrorists and board them on buses like school children and take them to safety in Kosovo.

Pfft.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 21st, 2009, 4:32 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Image
Yet again that looks nothing like a Macedonian male and female.

There is oh so much overwhelming amounts of ugly Albanians and thus generally the Albanians are viewed us ugly people, the ugliest 'white' people, speaking an insect language.

Case in point.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 21st, 2009, 4:33 pm

With your egg hats AHHAHHAHAH xDD

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 21st, 2009, 7:49 pm

that looks everything like a macedonian. you can sort out gypsy pictures and make a youtube video all you want but it doesn't work. i know what my people look like. all you did was pick out pictures of old people and gypsies. like i said, the slavic internet mafia cannot be stopped, they are just too strong. i would estimate that 5% of the slavic population is online mobbing it up with their anti-albanian youtube videos. damn you guys are e-cool!!

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 7:06 am

CheGuevara wrote:that looks everything like a macedonian. you can sort out gypsy pictures and make a youtube video all you want but it doesn't work. i know what my people look like. all you did was pick out pictures of old people and gypsies. like i said, the slavic internet mafia cannot be stopped, they are just too strong. i would estimate that 5% of the slavic population is online mobbing it up with their anti-albanian youtube videos. damn you guys are e-cool!!
No, that looks more like a Greek faggot in Toronto but whatever.

You aren't even worth a conversation about politics, you're on the same level of Gypsies. Your issue has already been resolved. Most of your people support us, only you and your seperatist e-buddies dream of a great albania that will never come true.

Also, I wasn't the one who made the video and it's not just picking random pictures of old people and gypsies, those ARE Albanians, hence the egg hats. There's an overwhelming amount of ugly Albanians compared to ugly Macedonians out there. It's like every 9 out of 10 Albanians is ugly as fuck and this is proven, just go take a walk down Cair.

Then again, you can talk all the bullcrap you want when you were the one who tried to convince his own people on the Albanianforums.com that they were all mobsters and failed miserably.

^ Now that's classic.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 7:11 am

Here I recorded some of the Albanian radio

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 22nd, 2009, 9:32 am

Dobre wrote:There's an overwhelming amount of ugly Albanians compared to ugly Macedonians out there. It's like every 9 out of 10 Albanians is ugly as fu-- and this is proven, just go take a walk down Cair.
what a guy, you have obviously never looked in the mirror or in your little macedonian schools. what can you expect from a guy who considers his fat ass good looking?
Then again, you can talk all the bullcrap you want when you were the one who tried to convince his own people on the Albanianforums.com that they were all mobsters and failed miserably.

^ Now that's classic.
not only is that a lie, but it's probably the dumbest thing you've ever said.
You aren't even worth a conversation about politics, you're on the same level of Gypsies. Your issue has already been resolved. Most of your people support us, only you and your seperatist e-buddies dream of a great albania that will never come true.
sure, albanians in macedonia support you guys. thats why you get how many albanian votes? oh yeah, zero percent. albanians in macedonia are first in line for greater albania. they want it more then any other albanians. i don't know why that is but they want it the most. i also take back what i said, this is the stupidest thing you've ever said.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 22nd, 2009, 9:34 am

what do albanians have to say about greater albania? translate that you stupid cunt.

razbojnik's response

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 10:58 am

>what a guy, you have obviously never looked in the mirror or in your little macedonian schools. what can you expect from a guy who considers his fat ass good looking?

Indeed, I am good looking and so are my people. As for you, we will never know because you are too much of a coward to show your face because he's obviously better than me overall, the reason why he always speaks in 3rd person and the reason why he tries and fails at uniting those 'successful' siptar gypsies in order to make up for his own failures in life.

But hey, it's gonna be a good summer. :D I'm going to Ohrid with my crew, and Struga isn't that far...unless you want me to meet you beside some non-existant sculpture of Skanderbeg beside the Ramstore(in Skopje) in Struga or something? So basically those 10 days, I enjoy, I make quick stop over to Struga, I beat Johnny's ugly ass and take pictures and come back to Ohrid. I'll also draw a cartoony dick spraying whipped cream over your face as well...ooooor I'll pay some local hobo to do the real thing instead and capture it on film. Either way I'm full of ideas and enthusiasm, it's only you that needs to get your ass over to this side of the border and going there is no problem for me, I'll chase you through the woods and rape you.

>not only is that a lie, but it's probably the dumbest thing you've ever said.

Indeed, there is evidence to prove this stupidness and tons of your siptar brothers are on my side when it comes to this. Shall we check Albanianforums.com

>sure, albanians in macedonia support you guys. thats why you get how many albanian votes? oh yeah, zero percent. albanians in macedonia are first in line for greater albania. they want it more then any other albanians. i don't know why that is but they want it the most. i also take back what i said, this is the stupidest thing you've ever said.

Yes, Albanians in Macedonia support us. Albanian votes? Yeah we get tons, hence why VMRO is in a coalition government with DUI and SDSM with DPA. The idea of a greater albania will never come true. They want it more LOOOOOOOOL yeah Kosovo ahem and Chameria they actually got something to fight for Albanians in Macedonia suck up to uncle Gruevski's thieving ass.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 11:06 am

CheGuevara wrote:what do albanians have to say about greater albania? translate that you stupid cunt.

razbojnik's response
Indeed

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 11:07 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL hairy scrawny legs Johnny HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 22nd, 2009, 12:56 pm

Dobre wrote:Yes, Albanians in Macedonia support us. Albanian votes? Yeah we get tons, hence why VMRO is in a coalition government with DUI and SDSM with DPA. The idea of a greater albania will never come true. They want it more LOOOOOOOOL yeah Kosovo ahem and Chameria they actually got something to fight for Albanians in Macedonia suck up to uncle Gruevski's thieving ass.
you get my left nut in your mouth. thats about it. albanians in macedonia are the most patriotic when it comes to ethnic albania. as for the government parties. i don't consider albanian politicians albanian people. i consider them as scum without nationality.

this is why the albanian mafia or politicians has no problem working with the serbian or greek mafia. because they are scum without nationality. therefore, they have no problem working with other scum to make money and to build a stronger scum alliance of dirt.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 5:24 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:Yes, Albanians in Macedonia support us. Albanian votes? Yeah we get tons, hence why VMRO is in a coalition government with DUI and SDSM with DPA. The idea of a greater albania will never come true. They want it more LOOOOOOOOL yeah Kosovo ahem and Chameria they actually got something to fight for Albanians in Macedonia suck up to uncle Gruevski's thieving ass.
you get my left nut in your mouth. thats about it. albanians in macedonia are the most patriotic when it comes to ethnic albania. as for the government parties. i don't consider albanian politicians albanian people. i consider them as scum without nationality.

this is why the albanian mafia or politicians has no problem working with the serbian or greek mafia. because they are scum without nationality. therefore, they have no problem working with other scum to make money and to build a stronger scum alliance of dirt.
I would love it if that fact was true --- that the Albanians in Macedonia are the most patriotic when it comes to your idea of a greater albania. I'm not afraid personally, you guys are like target practice. All I can say is bring it on.

LOL @ scum alliance of dirt

That scum alliance of dirt just happens to rival the Russian mafia and surpass the Italians.

Btw

http://www.vibe.to/thread/58815/

Now I'm gonna analyze organized crime in the Balkans in my next post.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

~

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 5:44 pm

Starting with Macedonia...

In 1940, there was 12,000 people in Stip. In 1994, there was 42,000 people in Stip. In 2003, there was 60,000 people in Stip. In 2009, there is 100,000 people in Stip.

There are 146 14 year olds whom are seen as delinquents and career criminals who constantly engage in delinquency.

There are as much males as females, so about 50,000 males. About 45,000 are under the age of 60. About 30,000 are age 15-50. 15,000 of those have been involved in organized crime, mostly over the age of 20, usually mid 20s to mid 30s and over 50.

Say 10,000 of those do it either from time to time or fully. Say 8,000 of those do it fully. Say 5,000 of those are mutra(thick necks/enforcers).

In a 100,000 person town there would be 5,000 mutra. Of course, we aren't as fucked as even some smaller towns like Negotino, Veles and Kocani...let alone where there's constant conflict.

Skopje makes Stip look like Chicago and New York in the 1920s-1930s compared to Corleone now.

Overall, out of 1 million Macedonian males in Vardar Macedonia, there would be 50,000-60,000 thicknecks. Count the overall organized crime elements it would number over a 100,000 mobsters.

Of course, per capita, the ratio of Albanian male mobsters to Macedonian male mobsters is way higher, like a 2 to 1 margin. You would have about 20,000 thicknecks and 50,000-60,000 people total involved in organized crime in Macedonia, aka mobsters, out of your 500,000 Albanians.

Count the mobsters in Albania being around 200,000-300,000+ and the mobsters in Kosovo at 150,000-200,000+ and in total you get about 500,000 Albanian mobsters out of 4 million Albanian males in the Balkans.

Serbia - 200,000-300,000+

Croatia - 150,000~

Bosnia - 100,000+

Bulgaria - 200,000 Euro millionaires, 80 percent of those or 160,000 are involved in organized crime. How about those who aren't millionaires? Overall about 800,000, 70% or 560,000 being thicknecks.

Romania - As much as Bulgaria.

Turkey - lol, the number is beyond belief. There must be over 1 million Turkish smugglers passing through the Balkans annually with their products.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » May 23rd, 2009, 11:00 am

you speak ridiculous nonsense

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 24th, 2009, 7:53 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:you speak ridiculous nonsense

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 24th, 2009, 7:56 am

Dobre wrote:

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 24th, 2009, 3:24 pm

he knows that but he seriously has a mental problem. it's weird, it's like he can't stop moving or something. i don't know exactly what it's called but he showed himself on webcam and he like literally could not stop moving for one second... i guess it's just over hype or something.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 24th, 2009, 7:34 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
he knows that but he seriously has a mental problem. it's weird, it's like he can't stop moving or something. i don't know exactly what it's called but he showed himself on webcam and he like literally could not stop moving for one second... i guess it's just over hype or something.
LOL. I hardly fucking move, I don't use alot of energy anyhow. If I wanted to move with energy and life I imagine your brain would explode. If me moving irritates you then it's you with the mental problem, not me.

It's like if I was irritated because of some plaster missing on the wall, I'd look at that spot the entire time. Like what the fuck is wrong with you? Talking to a wall is literally more amusing. We have alot in common then again there's something about you that just makes my brain hurt.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 25th, 2009, 8:36 am

we don't have shit in common. absolutely nothing. anybody moving like a physco would irritate the person watching. it's like watching a guy having a continuous heart attack.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 25th, 2009, 4:01 pm

CheGuevara wrote:we don't have shit in common. absolutely nothing. anybody moving like a physco would irritate the person watching. it's like watching a guy having a continuous heart attack.
Wow...Johnny..now I feel bad for you. I knew you were a moron but I never knew you had mental problems this severe. You're being delusional and hallucinating things, I think you should see a phsychiatrist to get checked out. Your version of reality can't be so malformed. Kid, tsk tsk tsk... :(

It's not your fault kiddo, whatever happened in your miserable life, trust me it's not your fault. :(

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 25th, 2009, 4:11 pm

says the guy who can't stop moving.